In Konya, a software company operating in the field of robotic technology "AKINSOFT", Turkey's first humanoid robot manufacturing company started production. . AkınRobotics X manufactures in 2 thousand square meters area, including 700 bin 11 square meters.
Robots, product introduction in shopping centers, brochure distribution, guide at bus stations or airports, shopkeepers in stores, distribution of drugs in hospitals, transportation of weight up to 10 kg. He can do.
AkınRobotics Motors, software and production, including everything is domestic and national. To date, the company that produces prototypes near 30 can produce all kinds of projects, especially Akıncı series, humanoid robots that can move with 5 senses, Island series used in service sector and robot soldiers designed according to terrain conditions.
With the technology of ADA GH5 and AKINROBOTICS, new humanoid robots will be able to compete with the whole world.
Source : I www.ilhamipektas.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Key to Quality in Wagon Production TÜDEMSAŞ's Robot Arms (Photo Gallery) 05/04/2016 The Key to Quality in Wagon Production TÜDEMSAŞ's Robot Arms: Robot Welded Boom Manufacturing System is a strategic investment of TÜDEMSAŞ. The resources made by the human hand differ from the welder to the welder. Even the sources of the same welder on different days differ due to various psychological reasons. Welding of robots with the aim of minimizing the human factor in the source and the standard of resources has come to the agenda. To be able to apply the robot welding you need to have a standard product. This makes it difficult to use robots, especially in the sources of the wagon chassis. But most of the wagons produced in recent years are bojili wagons and the bogies used are the same type (standard) Bu
- BTSO Introduces Business Representative Near 1000 to the World 31/08/2017 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO), the first 2017 8 1000 members in the year 30 close to the international program with the 2017. BTSO Chairman of the Board Ibrahim Burkay, abroad organizations and Bursalı companies have the opportunity to get to know their competitors closely, he said. In order to increase the foreign trade of Bursa business world, BTSO has been organizing international trade fair organizations and bilateral business meetings and is continuing its organizations in 8. With the International Competitiveness Development Project (Ur-Ge) supported by the BTSO Global Fair Agency and the Ministry of Economy, the members of the first XNUMX month of the year will be ent
- Unmanned Freight Train derails in Australia 21/09/2018 The unmanned freight train that derailed in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, was derailed and a possible catastrophe was prevented. According to the Tasmanian police, the uncontrolled unmanned freight train, which was out of control, was forced out of the derailment near Devonport and it was said that a possible catastrophe was undermined. Police inspector Stuart Wilkinson said that the cement-laden train went at a speed of about 50 km an hour. He said that the police teams had begun driving their sirens for several minutes to inform the people of the region of the danger. Ç Obviously the timing was critical,. Wilkinson said. The train was heading towards Devonport and it was necessary to inform the residents that the train was heading in that direction. Unfortunately, devr
- ADDITIVE Soft- und Hardware für Technik und Wissenschaft GmbH 22/12/2010 Address: Max-Planck-Straße 22-61381-49 6172-59 05-0 www.additive-net.de Contact: Frau Elena Schultz 49 6172 Measurement Systems
- PC-Soft GmbH 23/01/2010 Address: Adolf-Hennecke-Str. DE 37 - 01968 Senftenberg Phone: + 49-3573 / 7 07 50 Fax: + 49-3573 / 70 75 19 E-Mail: info@pcsoft. Internet: http://www.pcsoft. in Contact: Herr Turkey Time is
- Traffic-soft Wolfgang Gallisch 30/01/2010 Address: Am Weiher 26 DE - 14532 Stahnsdorf Phone: + 49-3329 / 6 96 98-29 Fax: + 49-3329 / 6 96 98-11 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: Contact: Herr Wolfgang Gallisch
- Bluebird Soft Inc. 27/12/2010 Address: 1242 Gaepo 4-dong, Kangnam-gu KR - 135-964 Phone: + 827077308000 Fax: E-Mail:
- Turkey's first domestic LED Display Factory 01/03/2019 Founded in Amasya Organized Industrial Zone in 2 500 thousand square meters of indoor space Turkey's first domestic LED (Light Emitting Diode) screen factory is producing the brand TAGLIG. Dijiled Display Technologies Industry Trade Limited Company 2007 now produces LED screens that are imported and sold by TAGLIG brand with% 100 domestic capital. Realized in Amasya and completely started to be produced with the R & D studies of Turkish engineers, the factory will be produced at European standards and LED screens will be exported all over the world. The company that produces the LED screens of the stadiums and many television channels built recently, is one of the largest in the world Son
- Barsan Global Logistics, 30 Million Dollar Investment to Build Turkey's Largest Warehouse You 27/04/2017 Barsan Global Logistics, 30 million dollar investment with the construction of Turkey's Largest Warehouse You: Barsan Global Logistics 2016 successfully accomplishing their goals, ambitious entry to 2017 years. Gebze, Turkey began to build the largest repository of 30 million dollars with an investment of BGL, 500 people to provide more employment opportunities with new investments. Barsan Global Logistics continues to grow and expand its service area. BGL, which is going to build a new warehouse in Gebze, which will cost 30 million dollars, will employ 500 people with this investment. When the project is completed, these structures 75 thousand square meters with a covered area, Turkey's highest-volume logistics ...
- Akçaray tram line project in Turkey soon 01/09/2015 Akçaray tram project in Turkey in the shortest line: Akçaray tram project is causing a lot of discussion during the project period, Turkey will go down in history as the shortest line. Here, the length of the tram line of the province of our tram in the province of 10 close to the year before the agenda and then disappeared suddenly was one of the important agenda items. So much so that even before the project was announced, the tram model was brought to our province and was illuminated by an extension cable. When the opposition repressed, the project came to the end, gave birth to the mountain mouse. It was announced by the Metropolitan that a line of 7 kilometers would be built. We compared the length of the tram line with other cities using rail systems. After all, ...