Due to the fact that the railway line between Aydın and Kuyucak and Denizli's Sarayköy stations is damaged by excessive rainfall, 30 2018 on 19.40 from XNUMX to railway traffic has the following explanation.
The railway line was reopened to 31 2018 (Today) 04.10 on the XNUMX.
Mr. M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, ordered to increase the controls by maintenance teams in order to avoid any situation that would affect the transportation due to the increased rainfall in the country.
The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced:
30.07.2018 History of Aydın, between Kuyucak and Denizli's Sarayköy stations. The railway maintenance and control personnel responsible for the line between 217 + 380 and 190 + 100 have been found to have damaged the railway by turning to heavy floods and the clock has been closed to railway traffic from 19.40.
It is not possible to notice the situation at the last moment or to prevent the accident by detecting the mechanic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Historical Warning to TCDD from Çorlu Train Disaster 13/05/2019 The ses Transportation Safety Inspection Center Presidency lu and ”Evaluation Committee” under the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure are also working on a very important project that will make a sound from the train winner in Çorlu. The delegation will give a series of recommendations to the TCDD in order not to repeat such accidents. In Corlu, the train crash “lecture“ where 25 died and 340 was injured. A series of önüne transformative can steps will be taken in order to prevent similar accidents and loss of lives. Systems such as bridges, culverts and tunnels in railway lines will be developed to develop systems that will perceive the “danger için for rail traffic as technologically and to alert the relevant units. The railway that has been built for a hundred years İn
- Statement from the Ministry about the train accident in Istanbul 12/01/2019 Halkalı-Gebze suburban railway line with the railway car, which makes the test car laying the electricity line, collided in Florya. In the accident, injured 3 people ambulance hospital removed. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure in Istanbul, even in the description of the accident occurring on the railway traffic, two work machines carrying work and material collided and two workers injured as a result of jumping from the vehicle were reported. In a written statement from the Ministry, today hours of 09: 30 waters off the railway traffic Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı In the Florya-Aquarium section of the construction site of the railway route, the transfer of a Catenary machine with a UNIMOG work machine to transfer the work and material,
- Explanation of Eurasia Tunnel from Ministry 28/07/2017 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications stated that the traffic flowing through the Eurasian Tube Tunnel left the Tunnel during the storm in Istanbul, but the traffic flow could not yet be achieved due to the puddles on the roads before the tunnel in Asia-Europe. is not in question. " description. In a written statement from the ministry, many vehicles in traffic due to the storm felt throughout Istanbul could not continue to take refuge in the Eurasian Tube Tunnel, and this situation could not be achieved due to the heavy traffic in the Eurasian Tunnel. After the storm leaving the tunnel with the vehicles opened the traffic in the statement, "However,"
- Ministry of Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara Metro Claims Description 22/02/2019 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure in the 2019 3.2 billion pounds in Istanbul, 1 billion pounds in Ankara, Izmir, 30 thousand pounds, the statement was made on the allegations of the ministry. The statement made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure is as follows: "In some press broadcasting organizations, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 2019 billion pounds in 3.2, Ankara 1 billion pounds, Izmir 30 thousand pounds have been seen on the allegations that the need to explain the following description: The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure has invested more than 16 billion liras on all transportation and communication infrastructure of our country in the last 530 year ve
- Description of the Train Disaster from the Prosecutor's Office 16/12/2018 Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office stated that the statements of TCDD employees who were detained after the train disaster in the capital did not reflect the reality. The statement of the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office stated that the alleged statements published in some media about the train crash did not reflect the truth. A statement is not shared by the police officers said in a statement, to be sensitive about this issue, notified about the safety of employees and other operations to be notified about the recorded recorded. In the statements of three TCDD employees who were detained after the train disaster…
- From the ministry to the bicycle path grant 19/03/2013 The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization transferred about 10 million Turkish lira to the municipalities in the first place in order to prevent air pollution by spreading bicycle paths. General Directorate of Environmental Management Chief Baş stated that they wanted to expand the bicycle paths caused by the motor vehicle and reduce the pollutants that cause climate change. In this context, "1 Bike Road Project in the Province" was prepared. The head said that they provided financial and technical support to the municipalities who prepared a bicycle path project in order to prevent air pollution caused by traffic and its effect. "81 BICYCLE ROAD PROJECT HAS BEEN REACHED" So far, the 103 project İZ
- Ministry responds stiffly to TEMA report 27/03/2014 From the Ministry to the TEMA report hard response: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, the third bridge, the third airport and the Canal Istanbul projects, the investment programs were carried out under the legal legislation and the work was carried out within the framework of legal permits. In a written statement from the ministry, according to the report prepared by the TEMA Foundation, the third bridge, the third airport and the Channel Istanbul projects, some of the news in the press does not reflect the reality stated. This report is far from scientific, to prevent such mega-projects are prepared for the purpose of purely political purposes in the statement, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and North Marmara Motorway 2 thousand 542 hectares to be built un
- Approval from the Ministry for the Virgin Mary Cable Car Project 07/04/2016 Approval from the Ministry of Virgin Mary Cable Car Project: The Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs has approved the Meryemana Ropeway Project, which has been waiting for everyone in İzmir for a long time. Selçuk Municipality, the first assembly of the April parliamentary meeting of the Mayor of Selçuk. He did so under the chairmanship of Dahi Zeynel Bakıcı. Important decisions about the agenda were taken in the meeting, the AK Party municipal councilor and group spokesman Burhan Becer, the district will be implemented in the town of Gospel, the Gospel gave the good news. Becer, who has been working for a long time and has been approved by the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, announced that the project will be announced for the project on April 18. Ifade
- 55 workers in TÜVASAŞ didn't get the job done when the ministry didn't get approval. 03/10/2012 55 recruited to TÜVASAŞ was not allowed to work because the ministry did not give permission. The workers allegedly being examined by the Ministry continues to cancel oral exam fear Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation staffed by anticipation as there was a problem with regard to workers hired 55. Following the lists announced on 24 August, the hired workers were asked to hand over the documents to the factory within 1 weeks. The workers, who delivered the paperwork, started to wait. It was learned that the article titled na Permission to Commit na was sent to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications by TÜVASAŞ for the personnel who are expected to start work within the 15 day.
- Step-by-Step Treatment from Ministry of Izmir Metro 19/02/2015 Izmir Metro was treated as a stepchild by the Ministry: The Council of Ministers' decision was published in the Official Gazette. According to the Ministry of Transport in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya subway projects while taking the Üçkuyular-Narlıdere and Üçyol-Buca Metro lines did not take the program. The Council of Ministers made a change in the regulation on "urban rail transport system projects" and transferred the construction of rail system projects in Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya from the municipalities to the Ministry of Transport. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers on the issue in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the Ministry of Transport approved by the Ministry of Transport will be undertaken by the Ministry of Transport. With the decision, the Yenikapı-İncirli metro line in Istanbul, AKM-Gar-Kızılay in Ankara hat