2018 Turkey Rally Championship with xnumx.yarış and Bursa Automobile Sports Club (BOSSEK) by 4 this year. The Green Bursa Rally was held on 43-03 August.
Attendance Special Stage was passed at Yunuseli Airport, which was allocated by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality. Organization; Burulaş, Atış Yapı, Hankook Toktaş Otomotiv, ALOFT Bursa Hotel, Fora Vehicle Tracking, Auto Club, Ströer Kentvizyon, Uludağ Frutti, Akbaşlar and Power FM.
Turkey Rally Championship held in Yunuseli audience except where the classic rally cars over the age of 35 Airport Special Stage to the citizens showed great interest.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements 05/12/2012 The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. Moderated by Özgür Gürbüz, the speakers of the panel; METU Department of City and Regional Planning Assist. Associate Professor. Ela Babalık Sutcliffe, 350 Ankara Activist Climate and Energy Consultant Önder Algedik and ITU City and Regional Planning Research Assistant Eda Beyazıt. As a lecturer on the role of rail systems in urban transport, Asst. Associate Professor. Ela Babacik Sutcliffe, rail systems always prefer Sut
- Shell & Turcas Awarded 'Think Green, Move Green' Project 15/04/2019 Shell & Turcas, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) with the support of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, is the theme of this year's 'carbon trade and the struggle of our country with climate change', 6. Istanbul Carbon Summit, Green Think, Green Move Project with 'Low Carbon Hero' award. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) this year, the ÜT Low Carbon Hero D awards were given to organizations focusing on energy efficiency and supporting climate change. At the ceremony held at the green campus of Istanbul Technical University, Shell & Turcas, LED conversion of conventional lighting in fuel stations Üniversitesi
- Bursa Urban Transportation Symposium was Held 01/10/2017 TMMOB Bursa Provincial Coordination Board, "Urban Transportation" with the theme, not a resident of the city, with the understanding of owning the 28 October 2017 date BAOB campus "Bursa Urban Transportation Symposium" was realized. In his opening speech, Fikri Düşünceli, Secretary General of TMMOB Bursa Provincial Coordination Board, said, konul Since its foundation, TMMOB has offered public opinion openings, solutions and models in the activities it organized in relation to both thematic and thematic issues. With regard to urban problems, TMMOB has identified problems in local governance, distribution of public resources, agriculture, industry, disasters, environment, infrastructure, transportation, housing, tourism, urban protection and urban transformation themes, especially in the last two decades.
- The official opening of the Pegasus Kuwait Line was realized with the participation of President Abdullah Gül 03/04/2014 The official opening of the Pegasus Kuwait Line took place with the participation of President Abdullah Gül: Pegasus delivered the 32 79 flight network together with the Kuwait line, which was officially opened with the participation of the President of the Republic of Turkey, HE Abdullah Gül, while 26 reached the total point of the 7 in the country. Introduces the easy way. Pegasus made the official opening of the Kuwaiti Airport, where 4 made its first flight in March, hosted by Ali Sabancı, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Pegasus, with the participation of HE Abdullah Gül, President of the Republic of Turkey. Europe's fastest growing (*) and Turkey's youngest fleet with Pegasus Airlines, Kuwait until May XNUMX XNUMX week ...
- Kayseride Erciyeste Tourism workshop was held 07/01/2014 Kayseri Erciyeste Tourism workshop was held: iy Tourism in Erciyes çalış workshop was held in Kayseri Chamber of Commerce. Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Chairman Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, Vice Chairman Celal Hasnalçacı and Treasurer Ferhat Akmermer, Erciyes A.Ş. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahit Cıngı, KAYTİD Chairman Enver Sungur and the relevant sector representatives attended. Speaking at the opening of the meeting KTO President Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, Erciyes is a great chance for Kayseri, he said. Erciyes, which is continued by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be completed in a short time, ılmaz