Development plans were completed in the cable car project, which will carry passengers from the skirts of the mountain to the summit of Kartepe. The plans were suspended in the Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urbanization.
Clear steps were taken at the end of the Kocaeli ropeway getir, which Kocaeli Metropolitan and Kartepe municipalities have expressed as a promise of choice for many years. The works for the ropeway where the municipality has completed the project tender and is planning to begin construction of this period is continuing. Finally, the zoning plans were changed in the area where the ropeway was built and the areas where the ropeway was located were put into new plans. After the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, the development plans were suspended in the provincial directorate. The reconstruction plans will be finalized after the suspension period is completed. After the plans are finalized, the construction of the cable car will accelerate.
Kaynak: I www.kocaelibarisgazetesi.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tender of the Kartepe Cable Car Project will be held in September 28 08/09/2017 Kartepe's 50 annual dream Ropeway Project is coming to life. Kartepe Mayor Hüseyin Üzülmez H All necessary permits were obtained from the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs. 28 is going to the tender in September N announced 50 in Kartepe 28, which has been imagined for years but not taken any concrete steps, is being auctioned on September. As soon as the task of Kartepe people who adorn the dreams of the Teleferik Project that attaches great importance to the Mayor of Kartepe Huseyin Uzulmez, paid for his efforts. March 2014 local elections after the end of the studies put forward that the Mayor Uzulmez, "50 annual dreaming is taking place" evaluated.
- Construction Plans for Two Metro Lines to Istanbul Airport Approved 19/02/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Istanbul Airport - which will provide transportation to Istanbul Airport in FebruaryHalkalı and Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport, the new development plans were approved. The report presented to the IMM Assembly wasHalkalı In the statement made about the line; Havalimanı Istanbul Airport-Halkalı Vezneciler-Arnavutköy Metro Line route, which is being constructed by Metropolitan Municipality, will be terminated at Fenertepe Station. Both lines will be integrated at Fenertepe Station. Considering the effect of the 'Traditional Sports Center Project' and the 'Olimpiyatköy Station', which were tendered by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the location of Olimpiyatköy Station; line length, plan and plan
- Kartepe Reconstruction Street Renewed 13/07/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to make intensive road construction, maintenance and repair works during the summer months. In this context, the construction work of İmar Caddesi, located in the Ibrik Dere neighborhood of Kartepe district, was completed. 650 thousand 2 tons of asphalt was laid in two layers on the Xarum Street, which is 350 meters long. 2 THOUSAND BIN 350 TON ASPHALT SERIES WAS MADE THE BIGGEST DIRECTORATE OF PROVINCE OF THE Metropolitan Municipality The Department of Transportation has made a devoted and intense work in the construction of İmar Caddesi located in the neighborhood of Ibrik Dere. 650 meters long 2 bin 570 tons binder to the main street and two layers of 2 bin d
- Kartepe Ropeway Project to the Ministry of 5 million 09/05/2016 Ministry of Culture and Tourism announced the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism for a million TL in the ül Teleferic Project X. INVESTMENT FOCUSED The Ministry of Culture and Tourism announced that it would support 5 million TL from its budget, and it was announced on the website of the Ministry yesterday. The municipality of Kartepe plans to realize the 5 kilometer line between Derbent and Kuzuyayla. After this line is put into service; There will be a cable car line between Seka Camp and Derbent which will pass over Sapanca Lake. Tel The contribution of 5 million TL will be a very important advantage in order to realize the cableway that will be installed in two stages on a total of 4.5 kilometers. Et
- Başkentray Project's Green Area Arrangement Completed 22/10/2018 With the opening of Başkentray Project, the green area and landscaping works initiated by Mamak Municipality were completed. Within the scope of the work carried out on the line within the boundaries of Başkentray, the 8 square 821 square on the Mamak Street and the 7 thousand 628 square meter area, which are 233 square meters, were offered to the citizens. Green area, fitness area, children's playground, jogging track, ornamental pool, pergole, camellia and afforestation were carried out within the scope of the study. All shades of green in Mamak The amount of green space per capita in the district is increasing every year, underlines the Mayor of Mamak Yeşil
- Kartepe's 50 Annual Fictitious Year's Ropeway for 1 18/05/2019 Kartepe Mayor Mustafa Kocaman, who undertook the construction of the ropeway project but did not start the project by citing economic reasons, announced to the management of the company that they knew 1 months to start the project. Kocaman,, We invited the manager of the contractor, came. We've got a month to start the project. As soon as the contract is terminated unilaterally, we will go to the tender. Baş 10 BASED AT DECEMBER The construction of the cable car line between Derbent and Kuzuyayla dates back to the year before 50. Despite the attempts made in different periods, the project could not be implemented. In the local elections in 2014, Hüseyin Üzülmez, who was elected as the Mayor of Kartepe, started the Başkan
- Construction of the Clock Tower-Seyrangahtepe Ropeway Project 31/07/2017 The groundbreaking ceremony of the Teleferic Project to Seyrangahtepe from the Clock Tower, planned by Kastamonu Municipality, was held with the participation of our Governor Mr. Yaşar Karadeniz. The groundbreaking ceremony held in our city's clock tower was attended by our Governor, Mr. Yaşar Karadeniz, AK Party Kastamonu MPs Hakan Köylü, Metin Çelik and Murat Demir, corporate superiors, civil society representatives and the public. Speaking about the Cable Car Project that will connect the Clock Tower with Seyrangah Hill, our Governor, Mr. Yaşar Karadeniz said, eli This facility, whose foundation is laid today and is very important in terms of tourism in Kastamonu, is the transportation network service in the city as well as the visual service Saat
- Uzungol-Karester Hill Telefer Project was Tender 28/12/2018 After the Teleferik Project, which was started by the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu and started to be built, the tender of the Teleferic Project was planned by the Çaykara Municipality on the Uzungöl-Karester Hill line. KIRTUR Tourism entered the tender as a single company, 1 million 500 thousand TL annual rent amount offered a turnover share of 11 was launched by the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu and then started the construction of the Telefer. done. KIRTUR Tourism entered into a tender firm, 1 million 500 thousand TL annual rent amount of 11 offered a turnover share. Çaykara Municipality ara
- Kartepe's Imaginary Cable Car 14/11/2017 Kartepe Mayor Hüseyin Üzülmez held a press conference at the press conference in order to determine the location of the people within a few days. and the transfer protocols were signed. In the first phase of the project, the cable car line and 31 station, 2018 2 cable car cabin 2 will be built and put into service in a month. Then, in the second 90 month, depending on the contractor's initiative, the construction of tourist facilities restaurants, shops and accommodation will be realized. Yüklen
- Kartepe's Problems Discussed in Ankara! 14/05/2019 Kartepe Mayor Av.M.Mustafa Kocaman, the AK Party District President Sadik Yilmaz met with Ankara. Kartepe Mayor Av.M.Mustafa Kocaman, along with the District Chairman Sadik Yilmaz, Ankara, Kartepe in the works and planned talks about the project. Mayor Kocaman, along with the District Chairman Yilmaz, Deputy Prime Minister Fikri Işık, MPs Emine Zeybek, MP, Emine Zeybek, Cemil Yaman, Sami Cakir, Ilyas Sugar, Mehmet Akif Yilmaz, Radiye Sezer Katırcıoğlu and CHP deputy Haydar Akar met with. KARTEPE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL Mayor Kocaman, work in Kartepe, continued K