Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, the former name of Tavlusun Street Hulusi Akar Boulevard in the area of expansion of the road continues to demolish buildings.
Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, the former name of Tavlusun Street Hulusi Akar Boulevard in the area of expansion of the road continues to demolish buildings. Along with the consent of the citizens, as well as the demolition works, the road construction works continue uninterruptedly. Mayor Mustafa Çelik went to the region and followed the works closely.
Mayor Mustafa Çelik continues to visit the works and worksites on the field frequently and follow the works closely. President Steel, Yıldırım Beyazıt neighborhood and Hulusi Akar Boulevard in the expansion of one of the last two buildings in the area followed by the demolition work. President Steel, with the consent of the right owners will be demolished the next building next week and the road will be completely removed from the obstacles, he said.
The Metropolitan Municipality will make the continuation of Hulusi Akar Boulevard, formerly known as Tavlusun Avenue, as a modern boulevard of 50 meters.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- President Steel, General Hulusi Akar Boulevard Found in Investigations 12/04/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments without slowing down. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the city's most important avenues will be one of the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard found. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard to be held at the intersection of Farabi Street Aydoğan Aydın Pasha Bridge began with the region to be found. Mayor Çelik stated that the foundation of Aydoğan Aydın Pasha Bridge will be laid on 21 April Saturday. Later on, General Hulusi Akar Boulevard, which is the continuation of the former name of Tavlusun Street, past President Steel, here followed the work on the demolition of old houses. Intensive work on the boulevard aki
- Departure of the Second Stage of Hulusi Akar Boulevard Completed 03/09/2018 Metropolitan Municipality is continuing the construction of boulevards which will bring great relief to Kayseri traffic. In the second stage of Hulusi Akar Boulevard, which is one of the major projects of the Mayor Mustafa Çelik, the direction of departure was completed. In the former name of Tavlusun Street for the direction of the work continues. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, the road only the cost of the expropriation 68 million TL announced. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, formerly known as Tavlusun Street Hulusi Akar Boulevard in the second phase of an extraordinary study said. President Mustafa Çelik, who recently gave information about visual briefing, said Kısa
- President Steel, General Hulusi Akar Boulevard Found in Investigations 11/09/2018 Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Celik, Kayseri traffic will bring significant relief to the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard found. President Steel, Hulusi Akar Boulevard in a rapid manufacturing with the new techniques, they said they had done. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, Gen. Hulusi Akar Boulevard and the entrance and exit of the boulevard will be opened to traffic in a short time said the underpasses. 14 will be kilometers Hulusi Akar Boulevard Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard from Malatya Road, expressing continued until the President Steel, "a section of the boulevard is passing the rail system line. We worked very fast here. The important thing is the zoning regulations on the ground and Önemli
- Bridge to Hulusi Akar Boulevard Junction 07/05/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality by the General Hulusi Akar Bulvari-Aşiyan Street Junction bridge will be made. Nine companies participated in the tender on the subject. Metropolitan Municipality made a tender for a bridge of approximately 4 million 600 thousand TL. 9 companies participated in the tender for the bridge to be built at Hulusi Akar Boulevard-Aşiyan Street junction. The companies participating in the tender and their offers were as follows: Sinan Construction: 3 million 082 thousand TL Sungur Construction: 3 million 380 thousand 400 TL Ages: 3 million 657 thousand 950 TL Sontek Construction: 3 million 777 thousand 700 TL Parent Aydın: 3 million 778 million
- Works on Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Boulevard 07/11/2018 Asphalting works continue on Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Boulevard, the widest boulevard of Sivas. The municipality of Sivas, which is a chimney factory of Sivas with its 60 thousand student population, has solved the transportation problem of Cumhuriyet University with new roads and bridges. The Municipality of Sivas has accelerated the asphalting works in the Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Boulevard Project, which previously had a wide range of functions in the city. The 3 is a one-kilometer-long boulevard, a crossroad over the ring road and a chain of projects consisting of a new bridge over Kizilirmak. The boulevard, which starts at the Yenişehir Junction and extends to the University, will have 6 lanes. Pedestrian and Bul
- MMO President Çakar: Railway policies continue with all their problems 21/07/2016 MMO President Çakar: Railway policy continues with all the problems: TURKEY Architects and Engineers Association (Chamber) Mechanical Engineers Chamber President Ali Akbar Flash, expressed not been given the necessary importance to the railway and 22 the causes of Pamukova accident which caused him to lose the life of people 2004 held on July 41 with rail policy brought. "HIGH SPEED TRAIN APPLICATION IS PRACTICALLY APPLIED" 22 July 2004 41 person died and 81 injured people injured in the causes of Pamukova accident addressing the Chairman of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Ali Ekber Cakar, "12 22 2004 41 81 years ago, the death of our citizens on XNUMX, XNUMX injured our citizens"
- Works on Trabzon Kanuni Boulevard 26/08/2019 Minister Turhan, in his speech at the opening ceremony held in Trabzon Atatürk Area with the honors of our President Erdoğan, wished God's mercy to the police officer Akın Çelebi, who reached the level of martyrdom, and wished his family's patience and condolences to the whole Turkish nation. Turhan conveys the feelings of gratitude and mercy to all the martyrs who left this homeland to them, "Our struggle for independence in these lands has been going on for more than a thousand years and will continue forever as long as we exist in this land. Nobody can prevent this. While this struggle is giving its life in the country as if it were sacrificed, our future struggle continues.…
- Ankara-Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train works are under way 18/04/2012 The construction works on the Yerköy-Sivas line, which is the foundation of the high-speed train project, which is planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics on the 13 March 2009 date, continues rapidly. When the project is awarded to 850 million TL, the 50 from Yozgat to Ankara will be reduced to minutes. Yerköy, Yozgat Center, Sorgun and Akdağmadeni, which are located in the first stage of the project and that are in the first stage of the project, stated that 90 levels have been reached in the infrastructure works and that the contractor firm Şenol Aydın has gained speed with the arrival of spring. 2009 continues to work since the winter season with the slowing down of work UM
- Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas High Speed Line continues its work at full speed 26/04/2012 All four sides of the country are woven with iron nets. Ankara, Eskişehir, Konya is now on the high-speed train in Sivast. Infrastructure works between Ankara and Sivas continue at full speed. Turkey loved fast train. In such a way, the train speed is high in the high-speed train. Fast train projects, new ones are being added. Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas Line is also one of the ongoing projects. The project executor Şenol Aydın, "Our work has improved with the improvement of the weather. Currently 174 466 XNUMX continues to work until the next year. From this region Yerköy'dan Sivas until the work will be finished," he said. The studies have also contributed to the economy of the region. One…
- Works on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line continue uninterrupted 01/10/2012 The foundation was laid by the Presidents of the three countries and annual 1 3 million passengers and freight million tons targeted the "Iron Silk Road" Kars Upon completion, it will be Turkey's commercial center. BTK to be made parallel to the railway line with the Logistic Center, Kars will open to the world at a time AK Party Kars deputy Professor. Dr. Yunus Kılıç; Iyor There is still more to do with the Logistics Center. Logistics Center will be in Kars. The establishment of the logistics center outside of Kars cannot be considered. We are closely following the developments of BTK railway line and the developments related to Logistics Center. BT