Transport and Infrastructure Ministry Cahit Turhan, who came to the vicinity of the town of Tekirdag Çorlu and 24 citizens lost their lives related to the accident in the handover ceremony.
UNDER OPERATING RULES
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, in his assessment of the train crash in Corlu, lu Such accidents in the transportation sector are from time to time. We, as the Ministry, which determines the rules with the facility, vehicles and users, will do what is necessary in this regard. Service infrastructure is not enough, to make the operating rules during the use of this service is as important as serving. Is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Project Good News from Turhan, Minister of Transport 12/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, large projects continue unabated, said: "In the coming days, I would like to announce the start of new large projects." said. Turhan, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge in a press conference following the full model wind tunnel test, recalled that the wind tunnel test of the world's largest span suspension bridge was conducted at the Wind Engineering Research Center at Southwest Jiaotong University in China under the connection roads. As the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan said that they are carrying out many projects for developing and improving the transportation infrastructure of the country and for providing safer, high quality and economic transportation service.
- CHP Yüceer'den Transport and Infrastructure Minister Turhan'a Train Accident Questions 14/07/2018 CHP Tekirdağ deputy Candan Yüceer, in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu and the 24 person died in the train accident to the new Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan '16 question' on the suspicion of 'accident negligence' asked the question. The first question to the new Cabinet, which was appointed after the Presidential Government System was officially in force, came from CHP Tekirdağ Deputy Candan Yüceer. 24 died in the Çorlu district of Tekirdag where the death of the CHP Yüceer, New Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan'a Istanbul Halkalı.The reason of the cancellation of the maintenance and renewal tender of the Muratlı railway line was given by 16. Yüceer's Minister Turan Y
- Description of the train accident by the German Minister of Transport 11/02/2016 German Transport Minister explains the train accident: German Federal Transport Minister Dobrindt made a statement about the train accident in Bavaria, Germany. German Federal Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt, the German Interior Minister of the Bavarian State Joachim Herrmann and the city of Bad Aibling in the city of police issued a press conference on the train accident that took place today. Dobrindt also found in the accident site before the press conference, "The middle of the table affect the psychology of human emotionally too much because you can not imagine that such an unfortunate event, you can not imagine," he said. Stating that the mechanics of the trains that should not be on the same line are expected to see each other Aynı
- Turhan, Minister of Transport 13/07/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, ministry, "people and transportation to facilitate communication" mega projects "will be accelerated, said:" There will be no slowdown in any of our projects. If necessary we will work more and will serve our people. " said. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, as of July July as reminding 10 took over the ministry, the first job is to receive briefings about affiliates, related and related organizations and their work from general managers. As the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, they will work to accelerate the projects that will facilitate the lives of people in transportation and communication. Turhan said, han Our first instructions to our bureaucrats, landırıl All our projects will continue rapidly.
- Bilateral Meetings from Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan 29/10/2018 Minister Cahit Turhan met with Afghan Minister of Transport Tahmasi, Minister of Infrastructure of Kosovo, Minister of Transportation Lekaj and Minister of Transport and Highways of Kyrgyzstan Zhamshitbek Kalilov. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan met with Afghanistan's Minister of Transport Muhammad Hamid Tahmasi, Kosovo Infrastructure Minister Pal Lekaj and Kyrgyzstan Transport and Highways Minister Zhamshitbek Kalilov. Turhan said in a statement he made before his meeting with Tahmasi that political, economic and cultural relations between countries continued to increase on a solid basis. Turhan said that they support every step towards improving the current situation in Afghanistan and durum