Transport and Infrastructure Ministry Cahit Turhan, who came to the vicinity of the town of Tekirdag Çorlu and 24 citizens lost their lives related to the accident in the handover ceremony.
UNDER OPERATING RULES
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, in his assessment of the train crash in Corlu, lu Such accidents in the transportation sector are from time to time. We, as the Ministry, which determines the rules with the facility, vehicles and users, will do what is necessary in this regard. Service infrastructure is not enough, to make the operating rules during the use of this service is as important as serving. Is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New Project Good News from Turhan, Minister of Transport 12/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, large projects continue unabated, said: "In the coming days, I would like to announce the start of new large projects." said. Turhan, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge in a press conference following the full model wind tunnel test, recalled that the wind tunnel test of the world's largest span suspension bridge was conducted at the Wind Engineering Research Center at Southwest Jiaotong University in China under the connection roads. As the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan said that they are carrying out many projects for developing and improving the transportation infrastructure of the country and for providing safer, high quality and economic transportation service.
- CHP Yüceer'den Transport and Infrastructure Minister Turhan'a Train Accident Questions 14/07/2018 CHP Tekirdağ deputy Candan Yüceer, in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu and the 24 person died in the train accident to the new Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan '16 question' on the suspicion of 'accident negligence' asked the question. The first question to the new Cabinet, which was appointed after the Presidential Government System was officially in force, came from CHP Tekirdağ Deputy Candan Yüceer. 24 died in the Çorlu district of Tekirdag where the death of the CHP Yüceer, New Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan'a Istanbul Halkalı.The reason of the cancellation of the maintenance and renewal tender of the Muratlı railway line was given by 16. Yüceer's Minister Turan Y
- Description of the train accident by the German Minister of Transport 11/02/2016 German Transport Minister explains the train accident: German Federal Transport Minister Dobrindt made a statement about the train accident in Bavaria, Germany. German Federal Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt, the German Interior Minister of the Bavarian State Joachim Herrmann and the city of Bad Aibling in the city of police issued a press conference on the train accident that took place today. Dobrindt also found in the accident site before the press conference, "The middle of the table affect the psychology of human emotionally too much because you can not imagine that such an unfortunate event, you can not imagine," he said. Stating that the mechanics of the trains that should not be on the same line are expected to see each other Aynı
- Turhan, Minister of Transport 13/07/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, ministry, "people and transportation to facilitate communication" mega projects "will be accelerated, said:" There will be no slowdown in any of our projects. If necessary we will work more and will serve our people. " said. Minister Turhan, said in a statement, as of July July as reminding 10 took over the ministry, the first job is to receive briefings about affiliates, related and related organizations and their work from general managers. As the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, they will work to accelerate the projects that will facilitate the lives of people in transportation and communication. Turhan said, han Our first instructions to our bureaucrats, landırıl All our projects will continue rapidly.
- Bilateral Meetings from Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Turhan 29/10/2018 Minister Cahit Turhan met with Afghan Minister of Transport Tahmasi, Minister of Infrastructure of Kosovo, Minister of Transportation Lekaj and Minister of Transport and Highways of Kyrgyzstan Zhamshitbek Kalilov. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan met with Afghanistan's Minister of Transport Muhammad Hamid Tahmasi, Kosovo Infrastructure Minister Pal Lekaj and Kyrgyzstan Transport and Highways Minister Zhamshitbek Kalilov. Turhan said in a statement he made before his meeting with Tahmasi that political, economic and cultural relations between countries continued to increase on a solid basis. Turhan said that they support every step towards improving the current situation in Afghanistan and durum
- Transport Minister Turhan's 'Signaling' Question Scandal Answer 14/12/2018 Yesterday in Ankara, the question of the cause of the train crash disaster in which the citizen of 9 died was a response from the Transport Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan. Transport Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the 9 person in Ankara, which caused the death of the YHT said about the disaster. "Judicial and administrative investigation continues. Signalization system is not necessary for the railway system," said Turhan, "There is no such system can not be operated on the railways due to the lack of this system. I submit to your information. does not make an accurate evaluation "he said. Cahit Turhan, a journalist accident in Ankara,
- 3 from Transport Minister Elvan. airport description 12/02/2014 3 from Transport Minister Elvan. airport description: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, administrative court of Istanbul made 3. "This is a decision only for the temporary suspension of the EIA. It will not in any way affect the operation of the airport," he said. Elvan, the arrival of the AK Party Parliament, journalists 3. "This is only a decision for the temporary suspension of the EIA. There is nothing to do with the airport. It will in no way affect the airport operation," he told the administrative court's decision on the bridge. General Directorate of State Airports Authority, to be built in Istanbul 3. local ilişkin
- Lütfü Türkkan's Response to TCDD Statement of the Minister of Transport 07/01/2019 GOOD Party Kocaeli deputy Lütfü Türkkan, Transport Minister Turhan 's recent train accidents, "TCDD'nin there is no fault," he reacted. Lütfü Türkkan, deputy chairman and group vice president of Kocaeli, has criticized the response of Mehmet Cahit Turhan, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, to the CHP's questioning about the train wrecks of the last train. Minister Turhan, trying to scrape himself from the events Türkkan, "Minister, as an expert witness, TCDD's fault does not have the verdict," he said. Lütfü Türkkan reacted to the Minister's remarks on his Twitter account and said: "The responsibility for the train accidents is under the Transport Directorate of TCDD. But this is the place Bakan
- First Message of the New Transport Minister Turhan 11/07/2018 Cahit Turhan, who was appointed to the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, took over from Ahmet Arslan, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. After the handover ceremony, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan issued a message. As of July 10, I was appointed as Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. First of all, I would like to say that I know the importance and the weight of the responsibility that I take over. We are starting a new era both as a country and as the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. This period is for us, we will complete the existing projects, new projects Bu
- Minister Turhan, Minister of Transport of TRNC Hosted 17/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "TRNC's sustainable economic development, welfare and security will continue to support." said. In the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turhan met with Mr. Tolga Atakan, Minister of Public Works and Transport of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Turhan stated that this was his first international official meeting as the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, and that they will continue their determined stance in order to find a fair and sustainable solution to the Cyprus issue. Turhan said, ana You are the co-owners of this beautiful island.