Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) General Directorate of National Railway will be employed in the project had to be changed in the entrance examination conducted to determine contract engineers.
The Regulation on the Amendment of the TÜLOMSAŞ General Directorate's Examination and Appointment Regulation on Contracted Engineers to be employed in the National Train Project was published in the Official Gazette and entered into force.
Some criteria were re-determined in the entrance exam to be assigned to the contracted engineer position. The examination will consist of written and oral / applied sections which will be taken among the candidates who get at least 70 points according to the results of KPSS (B).
The conditions for joining the entrance exam, the number of positions planned to be appointed, and other issues deemed necessary will be announced at least thirty days before the exam date on the Official Gazette, the General Directorate and the State Personnel Presidency website.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Applied Examination Requirement for Engineers in National Train Project 27/02/2018 Transportation, Maritime and Communication Ministry, Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) General Directorate attached apartment, on the factory or other units at the National Railway Project, employed to contract engineers assigned for the first time openly to their position who will written and oral as well as practical tests and Appointment Amendment of the Regulation Regulation "Official Gazette 26 published on February 2018, entered into force. OFFICIAL GAZETTE pUBLISHED DECISIONS TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY CORPORATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE oF NATIONAL RAILWAY PROJECT EMPLOYMENT tO bE CONTRACTED ENGINEERS AMENDING in ABOUT tHE EXAM aND APPOINTMENT REGULATION ARTICLE 1 - 27 / 10 / 2017 dated and 30223 N
- The most important criteria when buying housing 08/03/2016 The most important criteria when buying housing: Especially in Istanbul traffic problem citizens are harassing. The Istanbulites, who are looking for a solution to this problem, find the solution being transported to the areas where the transportation vehicles such as metro and marmaray are located. The people who live in big cities have changed their home while by saying Century 21 Turkey Chairman Önder Uzel, "especially in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir, and major cities in housing purchases while longer underground, tram, Metrobus, airport, sea, bus, ferry, such as proximity to the ring road However, far from the traffic problem, at the very center of life, attention is paid to have places to meet all requirements ıy
- 19 Contract Engineer for National Train Project 13/12/2017 Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. General Directorate of entrance examination announcement regarding the purchase contract engineers to be employed at the National Railway Project was published in the Official Gazette. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), a subsidiary of the General Directorate of TÜVASAŞ entrance examination announcement regarding the purchase contract engineers to be employed at the National Railway Project was published in the Official Gazette. Accordingly, 399 mechanical engineer, 5 electrical-electronic engineer, two industrial engineers, metallurgical-material engineer, chemical engineer and software engineer will be recruited in contracted status subject to the Decree Law No. 6. The candidates who will apply for the exam have to meet the general requirements stated in the 399 clause of the Decree Law no. 7.
- Tender Announcement: National Electric Train Set Project Ceiling Coating Panels and Aluminum Parts to be Purchased (TÜVASAS) 11/04/2019 Turkey Wagon Industry TÜVASAŞ National Electric Train Set Ceiling Cladding Panels and Aluminum Project to Buy Parts TENDER FOR BIDDING AND SUBJECT MATTERS Article 1 - 1.1 Information Administration. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ Turkey Wagon Industry / Purchasing Department b) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 54100 - ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA c) Phone number: 2642751660 d) Fax number: 2642751679 d) (Interval: 07 / 06 / 2014-29023 RG / 22 md.) E) Name, surname and title of the relevant personnel: Purchasing Department Presidency - Research and Tender Preparation Directorate 1.2. Tenderers, the above information about the tender, iler
- New 6 Piece High Speed Train Set to Edirne-Kars 8 Time to Come Between! 13/11/2012 State Railways (TCDD), which are preparing to tender for 6 pieces high-speed train (YHT), will take trains that will make 350 mileage speed. The project will start with a loan of approximately 175 million Euros received from the Islamic Development Bank. The project will be launched by 2016 until 62 with the opening of Ankara-Istanbul and Ankara-Sivas lines. Thus, HT Very high speed trains Esk will be added to the YHTs which are going to 250 kilometers between Ankara and Eskişehir and Konya. These tenders are scheduled to be completed in the near future. In this way, the demands on the Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya lines will be increased by increasing the number of flights. With the trains planned to be taken, in a short time in Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya line Alın
- North Marmara Motorway Project Odayeri-Paşaköy (Including 3 Bosphorus Bridge) Section Build-Operate-Transfer Model Construction, Operation and Transfer Project for the '' Construction Consultancy 29/11/2012 According to the tender announcement published in the current issue of the Official Gazette, the tender will be held on 5 February 2013 at 10.00 according to the closed tendering procedure at the General Directorate of Highways. The tender dossier 3 will be available free of charge at 2012 since December 3. Tenderers will be able to get the tender dossier from the Directorate of Highways General Directorate of Highways after depositing the file cost 20 thousand TL to the Directorate General of Accounting, Final Account and Reporting Branch of General Directorate of Highways. Tender for the tender with the amount of TRL 3 million pounds, starting from 7 days before the tender date Geçici
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2. Stage 2 of landslide prevention works tender. offers will be received in the coming days 21/11/2013 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2. Stage landslide prevention works tender 2. de 2 Genel under the - Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project - which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Stage Tunnel 16 - Tunnel 17 slope of the landslide prevention work ”tender proposals 06 November 2013 day was collected. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; companies participating in this tender and 1. offers (¨): 1. Unitek Construction - Tour Construction 45.986.325 2. Kolin Construction 46.883.537 3. Limak Construction 47.437.808 4. IC İçtaş IC
- 11 new tram car to be taken to Samsuna 09/02/2017 11 new tramway vehicle will be bought in Samsun: At the yesterday's meeting of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, 11 was approved for the purchase of 79 buses with tram and was transferred to the commission. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Council February 1. The session was held at the Metropolitan Municipal Assembly Hall. During the meeting held under the chairmanship of Turan Çakır, Deputy Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, 38 agenda and 1 item were discussed. The interviewed 39 article was also referred to the commissions on the unanimity of the council members. TAKING TO THE COMMISSIONS The seventh and eighth item of the agenda, the 39 light rail system vehicle and KOM
- Adapazarı Train Station Project will be tendered and moved before the commencement of flights 23/01/2012 The transportation of Adapazarı Train Station, which was decided to be transported to the Intercity Bus Terminal on the grounds that it caused disruptions in transportation, will be carried out before the train starts. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, Cihan News Agency (Cihan) told reporter, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project construction works will be moved to the station before the commencement of the train stopped. Toçoğlu noted that they will implement the project in the process of stopping the train service; "Due to the high speed train works, the train service between Adapazari and Istanbul was stopped. In the meantime, we are preparing the tender for the project. We are planning to implement this project before the train services return to normal.
- National High Speed Train Production is the National Case of Eskişehir, Not TÜLOMSAŞ 11/07/2019 Celalettin Kesikbaş, President of Eskişehir Chamber of Industry: çaba It is essential to make efforts for the production of fast locomotives and national high speed train sets in Eskişehir and to make necessary lobbying studies on this subject. This work is not only TÜLOMSAŞ, but also the national cause of Eskişehir. Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO) President Celalettin Kesikbaş answered questions of ES TV Editor-in-Chief Ali Baş in the Situation program broadcasted on Es TV. Kesikbaş mentioned about Eskişehir industry and their work as a Chamber. Mentioned the importance of national and local high-speed locomotive systems in Eskişehir, Kesikbaş said, “Because we have a culture for more than a hundred years about rail systems. A must in Eskisehir…