Istanbul New Airport, Eurasia Tunnel and Osmangazi, Yavuz and Çanakkale bridges will be implemented in the build-operate-transfer model will be implemented in Istanbul. The change to be made for this purpose was added to the 'bag law' arrangement that was referred to Parliament yesterday.
Channel investments made by public-private partnerships that Turkey has in recent years used effectively in Istanbul also added. With the regulation of the bag law, which is referred to the Assembly, the channel will be added to the tender with the build-operate-transfer (BOT) method. For this purpose; Ler The Law on Making Some Investments and Services within the BOT Model Framework ”will also include the İD channel in statement. It is expected that the tender will be held this year for Kanal Istanbul, which is included in the BOT model.
35 BILLION WILL BE LIRAYA GOODS
It is planned to reduce the width of the Canal Istanbul Project to 400 meters. 275 will find the 43 meter at the depth of the mile long channel. Thus, the planned cost of 25 billion pounds will be reduced to 65 billion pounds with the savings of 30 billion pounds. Within the scope of the study, 35 will be reduced by about 1,7 million cubic meters.
LARGE PROJECTS LOADED WITH THIS MODEL
Turkey, the success of the build-operate-transfer model in the world the example shown previously scored similar large projects. The largest of the projects built with this method was the Istanbul New Airport. Osmangazi Bridge, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge and Eurasia Tunnel were the other major projects built by the method of many city hospitals.
1986-2017 41 years in Turkey, covering the period approaching nearly $ 58 217 billion through a public-private partnership has made investments. 80 more than 2003 percent of investments have been implemented after 35. The total value of 66 billion pounds is expected to cost Istanbul Canal project with which Turkey has built this model will reach $ XNUMX billion.
15 150 GREAT INVESTMENT IN YEAR
According to the Ministry of Development data, the 1986 investment was signed with the public-private partnership during the 2001-67 period, the total cost of which was 11,4 billion dollars. In the 2002 under the said partnership in Turkey of any investment it made moves that were seen a significant increase since 2003 years. Accordingly, while 2003 was invested in the 2017-150 period, their total cost was 46,4 billion dollars.
Source : Yeni Şafak
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- All About The East Express 05/09/2018 Everything about the East Express: Eastern Express has been operating for years. Why did it suddenly become popular and the tickets would soon be depleted? What do you need to know if you want to travel with Eastern Express? Eastern Express; It starts with a compartmental train journey that starts in Ankara and ends in Kars and offers fairy tale landscapes. To become one of Turkey's longest train ride, especially in popularity among young audiences entertaining and travel pass, providing the Orient Express's preference. If you want to be a traveler, you can start this excitement with Eastern Express without spending a lot of money. There are different factors in the trend of Eastern Express. One of the most important factors En
- Minister Yıldırım, Haydarpaşa, Kanal Istanbul, High Speed Train and 3. Announces the curiosity about the bridge 08/02/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım Press Club program, journalists, Belkıs Kılıçkaya, Ceyda Karan, Nihal Bengisu Karaca and Selcuk Tepeli answered questions. The public is worried about the fate of the date Haydarpasa Garı "warranty" to give Minister Yıldırım, "regardless of the project regardless of the construction of the skyline of Haydarpaşa will not suppress. KANAL ISTANBUL Providing information about the Channel Istanbul project, which was presented by Prime Minister Erdoğan as "crazy project", Yıldırım said, milyon The project we call Kanal İstanbul is 23 million cubic meters of excavation.
- Wondering the new route of Kanal Istanbul 10/02/2016 Channel Istanbul's new route is curious: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan last year with the relevant ministries and institutions in the meeting "speed up" in the direction of the channel will be changed the channel will be changed in Istanbul, all eyes turned into new details of the project. The statements of Kanal İstanbul, which is one of the crazy projects of the government and which has changed its rhetoric, has started a new discussion. It was learned that the experts mentioned the geological, environmental and archaeological concerns about the current route of the project, and therefore, the ministries started to work on the new route. Expropriation costs of the project is claimed to be effective in the change of routes. The last ministries of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Cumhurbaşkanı
- The final declaration of the railway project workshop organized by Giresun University and Giresun TSO was announced. 18/02/2012 In the program held in Giresun University Güre Campus, the final declaration of the workshop on the railway line planned to be established in the Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Giresun-Trabzon route in the Eastern Black Sea was read. Prof. Dr. Giresun University Görele Dean of Faculty of Fine Arts Dr. In the statement read by Ramazan Sever, it is stated that the route of Tirebolu is the most advantageous route for the connection with the coastal and inner parts when considering the coastal settlements and alternative routes in the Eastern Black Sea. Harşit stream from the sea, where a channel up to a particular code can be created in the channel and the harbor is highlighted in the declaration used, the following views were given: '' The railway to Giresun and hence the Eastern Black Sea section of the national ş
- TÜLOMSAŞ Announces Requested Documents for Recruitment 12/06/2019 Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry (TÜLOMSAŞ) by a new and permanent recruitment announcement was published in the ultimate success of the candidates from the list of requested documents and recruitment procedures and principles in the process have been announced. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry (TÜLOMSAŞ) in the context of permanent recruitment announcement released TEO announced documents required from the candidates on the final list of achievements. Accordingly, TÜLOMSAŞ 17 demanded the delivery of the documents between June 2019 and 18 June 2019. "The original and photocopy of the diploma The original and photocopy of the identity card The historical settlement (taken from the e-government system…
- Channel Istanbul Project Announced! 15/01/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the works on the Kanal Istanbul Project will be continued on the Küçükçekmece-Sazlıdere-Durusu corridor route. Mece The Build-Operate-Transfer model is a mixed model including other alternatives of public-private cooperation. we are aiming to finish digging and to dig this year. " said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the works on the Kanal Istanbul Project will be continued on the Küçükçekmece-Sazlıdere-Durusu corridor route. "The Build-Operate-Transfer model is a mixed model including other alternatives of public-private cooperation." we are aiming to finish digging and to dig this year. " said. Arslan, Channel Istanbul Project Ars
- Siirt - Kurtalan Railway Project canceled survey, project and engineering services will be announced again in the coming days 21/05/2014 AYGM Siirt - Kurtalan Railway Project New developments have been recorded in the tender for yeniden Siirt - Kurtalan Railway Survey Design and Engineering Services Consultancy Service cak to be carried out by Infrastructure General Directorate of Investments (AYGM) which will be announced in the coming days for tender, project and engineering services. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the works related to the aforementioned tender and obtaining the necessary approvals, a new advertisement will be published. As is known, the tender on which 01 April 2014 proposals were collected was canceled due to the fact that the technical and financial evaluation of the administrative specification was less than three as a result of the technical and financial evaluation.
- Siirt - Kurtalan Railway Project has been completed. 22/08/2014 AYGM Siirt - Kurtalan Railway Project The preparation of the tender for the canceled tender, project and engineering services has been completed. In the tender of the irt Siirt - Kurtalan Railway Survey Design and Engineering Services Consultancy Service esi which will be realized by the General Directorate of Investments (AYGM), new developments have been recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the preparation of the related tender specifications has been completed. The tender is expected to be published again in the coming days. BNUMX April 01 bids have been revoked on the basis of the technical and financial evaluation of 2014.
- Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project, which is the first stage of the Samsun - Kırıkkale Railway line route was announced 15/10/2015 TCDD Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project The first stage of the Samsun-Kırıkkale Railway Line was announced. New developments were made with the project "Samsun - Kırıkkale Railway" under the "Ankara - Samsun High Speed Train Project" to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; For the Samsun - Kırıkkale railway line project, which is considered as the first stage of the 450 km-long Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project, which is included in the investment program of the Ministry of Transport and the General Directorate of State Airports, 06 October 2015 public participation meeting was held in Kavak District. At the meeting…
- Three-story tube walkway project outlines 27/02/2015 The outline of the three-story tube gateway project was announced: Istanbul's 3. Tube passage project was announced. 5 high-rise tunnel will be built in 3 over the Bosphorus. Minister of Transport Lütfi Elvan made statements about the issue. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu also outlined the project. The heads of Davutoglu's remarks are as follows: Peace be upon the saint of Istanbul, which is the greatest grace of my Lord to humanity and nation. Greetings to our saint Istanbul, which is the greatest legacy of our ancestors. Today we are in Istanbul for an historic project. This saint wants to love the city or love. The secret of existence that penetrates Istanbul a
- Channel Istanbul project will soon be laid 29/09/2014 The foundation of Channel Istanbul project will be discarded soon: President Erdogan, arguing that Turkey's strong economy, argued that perception makes operation of credit rating agencies. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced that the foundation of Kanal Istanbul project, which warns that experts will lead to environmental disaster, will be taken soon. President Erdogan, Turkey Exporters Assembly's (TIM), Turkey "brand" has joined the promotion. Erdogan, speaking at the meeting, as per the new logo will be placed on the new goods logoyo Turkey also said it would be adopted as soon as possible in society. 'Part of the comments on the operation perception of the economy' 'Turkey's economy, in Turkey's foreign policy as strong as it has ever been, as ever ...
- Channel Istanbul Project Details 04/03/2015 The giant project to be made in Istanbul revealed details of Kanal Istanbul. According to the announcements made, the 43 bridge was built on the 6 kilometer-long Canal Istanbul project and it was decided to make a plan according to the population of 6 thousand in 500 storey buildings. Details of the Channel Istanbul Project The details of the project to be built between Küçükçekmece and Arnavutköy are as follows: * According to the project, there will be another city with 500 thousand people in Istanbul with infrastructure problems. * Project 38 bin will cover the area of 500 hectares. * 1 million 200 thousand people in the first case of the project population planning, 'population density will be increased on the grounds that' 500 was reduced to a thousand. '
- The route of the Channel Istanbul project will be announced soon 04/03/2016 The route of the Channel Istanbul project will soon be evident: due to ground disputes, the news came from the Channel Istanbul project, whose work could not be started. The project is expected to start in a few months. The route is still unclear. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, answered questions of the press members about the project.HalkalıWe have a normal route from Edirne to Edirne, and we will start to work on the high speed train line. Kanal Istanbul's route was never officially announced by us. However, there are rumors, speculations and grievances at times. The need to warn our citizens was born. Because they invest. Çünkü
- Channel İstanbul project financing is my dream 05/09/2016 The financing of Kanal Istanbul project is my dream: DenizBank General Manager Hakan Ateş, "How we support the mega projects such as 3. Bridge, 3. Airport, Cyprus Peace Water is my dream to support this national project (Kanal Istanbul) because it is the characteristics that will change the history. A project that hosts. " said. Hakan Ateş stated that the most important weapon of the Central Bank is the policy rate and that it should be convincing in order to regulate the market with this. When the interest rate cut is considered, the level of inflation rate is also important. Fire, "I think the next year, the inflation rate will fall to 6-6,5 levels. So there is room for interest."
- Channel Istanbul Project Details Begins 17/11/2016 The details of the Channel Istanbul Project: The route details in the Channel Istanbul Project continued to emerge while details of the project started to emerge. In the project structure where the question of where the Istanbul route will go, the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn detail is located. ecological tourism area with houses will also be created. According to Haberturk, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has reached the final stage of route studies with the financing model for Kanal Istanbul project. TOKİ, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization work on the project accelerated. Kanal Istanbul for on-site inspection of channels in Panama and the Netherlands Kanal
- Details of Kanal Istanbul project 09/01/2018 One of Turkey's giant project towards goal 2023 1 for Canal Istanbul / 100 thousand-sized route and reserve building plan was completed. individually determined all the details of Turkey's face flux project. According to the last plan; The channel will pass through Avcılar, Küçükçekmece, Başakşehir and Arnavutköy. Turkey's crazy project has reached the final plan MORNING the Channel Istanbul. The idea of creating an alternative to the Bosphorus, which is threatened by thousands of ships, is no longer a dream and is quickly becoming a reality. In the 45.2 President Recep Tayyip Erdogan 'crazy project' 2011 the name of the route with the introduction of the Canal Istanbul / Turkey's face flux with 1 thousand reserve scale building plans ...
- 3 Active Fault Output on the Route of Kanal Istanbul Project 20/03/2018 It was revealed that the route of the Channel Istanbul project, which President Erdoğan called a üç crazy project ', was on three active faults. Channel Istanbul project has been discussed for a long time, three active fault on the route appeared. Professor Dr. Haluk Eyidogan, 2014'de Küçükçekmece Lake under the fault lines, drawing attention to the "great earthquake faults in the vicinity of the fault lines can create aftershocks can create shocks," he said. According to the report of the Republic of Hazal Ocak, controversial Channel Istanbul project on the route of the earthquake appeared to be in danger. In an article written in 2014, it is stated that there is an active (3) fault in Küçükçekmece Lake on the project route. Professor ...
- Channel Istanbul's Legal Status Announced 06/12/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's 'crazy project' as the legal status of the Channel Istanbul has emerged. Unlike the Bosphorus, which is accepted as an 'international waterway' with the Montreux Convention, Kanal Istanbul will be legally 'inland waterway'. SözcüFrom Zeynep Turhan according to GÜRCANLI the news, in response to parliamentary questions, "International transportation planned as an open inland waterway Canal Istanbul of the Project's transition regime, international law on the basis of Turkey's ability to regulate its own internal law and Turkey because they were an inland waterway Here, the transition conditions are determined by the exclusive jurisdiction of our country, "he said. 'PREPARATION PROCESS' CONTINUES 'Turhan, Channel Istanbul tankers, containers, passengers and'
- WONDER 23/01/2010 Address: Miguel Faraday 1 ES - 28906 Getafe (Madrid) Phone: + 34914959000 Fax: E-Mail: Contact: Frau Tanja Mohme
- The Chinese are curious about their metrobus 26/04/2012 The delegation from Shanghai, the biggest city of China, visited IETT and received information about public transportation services and metrobus in Istanbul. The six-person Chinese technical committee came to the headquarters of IETT and met with IETT Deputy General Director Mumin Kahveci for a while. In the information meeting, the role and importance of municipal and local authorities in public transport as well as two major cities in public transportation; The similarities of Shanghai and Istanbul were revealed. IETT, one-and-a-half years of know-how in the public transportation area toplu
- Curiosities in the tram debate 02/07/2012 Bursa City Council discussed the issue of transportation. Malum, Bursa transportation problem is very large. Therefore, alternative means of transportation and convenience are gaining importance. T1 was called "Sculpture Tram Line". The first part of the route, the one-way line-work of the Statue-City Square will soon begin. There are various criticisms edilerek It is pointed out that the negative impacts will be on the slopes of the roads. Officials, however, show the example of trams running more inclines in European countries. Another issue discussed is; 300 thousand people in a day, Sculpture, bazaar, khans will be going to the region, 30-35 thousand people will be the capacity of the said tram will not be the solution. günde
- Uşak wonders, is the rail system coming? 08/10/2012 I've been talking about the rail system for a long time. A final explanation on the subject was made. Uşak Municipality continues its rail system works. On the one hand, while the feasibility studies are continuing, project and finance studies are continuing. In this context, researches and interviews continue. The authorities of Rouen Municipality of France visited Mayor Ali Erdogan on the rail system and transportation vehicles. The visit was attended by Mr. Gregoire Carrier, Assistant General Manager in charge of Rail Systems from the Municipality of Rouen, Alexander Burban, Rail Transportation Officer, and Frak Sızun, the Commercial Consulate of the French Consulate in Istanbul. The rail system and its advantages avantaj
- Konyalılar Wonder 2 YHT Station 12/04/2013 Konyans are curious about 2 YHT station YHT, High Speed Train, No lie is the biggest gain of Konya during AKP period. For now, we are talking about it for days, weeks because there is no other gain. YHT Eskişehir-Konya line with the introduction of YHT agenda again sat. YHT says, YHT is such a böyle narrator. All of the proxies are in line and interrupting. Even some proxies who do not have a word to say are taking shelter behind YHT and come to the press. They are saying that; YHT their work. They have learned themselves, struggled with life and brought them to Konya. But the essence Ama
- About Marmaray 06/07/2013 You are curious about Marmaray Project to provide railway transportation through the tunnel tunnel under the sea in the Bosphorus. With the Marmaray project, Asia and Europe will be connected to the uninterrupted railway expedition. What is the history of Marmaray? The first railway tunnel to be crossed by the Bosphorus was prepared as a draft in 1860. The idea about a railway tunnel under the Istanbul Strait was first proposed in 1860. But where the tunnel planned to pass under the Bosphorus would pass through the deepest parts of the Bosphorus, it would not be possible to build the tunnel above or under the seabed, using old techniques; and therefore this tunnel, bu
- I boarded for wonder and got 50 a thousand dollars 30/11/2013 I got into Marmaris for curiosity and found 50 a thousand dollars: I wondered about Marmaray and the person who found 50 thousand dollars, handed over the money to the owner in Istanbul for the curiosity he found in Marmaray 50 thousand dollars from the citizen who finds the bag without touching a penny handed over to the owner. Turkmenistan nationals who lost money to the wonder of the people learned that rode Marmaray. Fevzi Kaynar, a citizen who came from abroad but wanted to see Marmaray which he was curious to before he went to his hometown Konya, got on a Marmaray train from the Anatolian side. Kaynar's attention from Kazlıçeşme Station is a bag standing inside the train Kaz