Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Deputy Chairman Mehmet Yildirim, Tekirdag Corlu village near the train accident near the site, examining the accident took information about the hand
President Cankesen and his entourage examine the work at the scene and TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and General Manager Veysi Kurt from TCDD.
We wish God's mercy for our fallen citizens, our condolences and patience for our relatives and we wish them a speedy recovery for the wounded.
Mayor Can Cankesen during his visit to Çorlu, Istanbul, Istanbul Branch Director Mustafa Tamtam, Branch Vice Chairman Yavuz Yürük, Istanbul 1 Branch Vice President Ayhan Yıldız, Mustafa Karakoca and Halkalı Accompanied by our representative Erdal Yenice.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Share the Way with Tram | Izmir tram projects 21/11/2012 Izmir tram projects planned by the Metropolitan Municipality to await approval at the State Planning Organization, while an appeal was received by the Privatization Administration. While some part of the objection is based on justified reasons, it is questioned in some parts how the logic is applied. First of all, it will reduce the existing parking areas of the tram, which will damage the city. I'm worried about declining parking lots and trees that are planned to be cut off on the route. The green, which is already very small in Izmir and can be preserved only in the car park areas, should not be further reduced for İzmir tram projects. Another objection from the PA will be that the tram and bus and other vehicles share the same route '
- Çorlu Train's mother's unending pain 12/09/2018 Mısra Öz Sel, who is a guest of Bidebunudinle program from Yavuz Oğhan on RS FM, related to the train accident that cost 25's life in Çorlu, "The negligence of the person increases the suffering of the human being more." 8 in Corlu district of Tekirdag in July 25 people died in the train crash. One of the people who died in the accident was his father Hakan Sel, Oğuz Arda Sel, who was the age-old 9. Mısra Öz Sel, mother of 9 Oğuz Arda, shares his social media account by saying that his son died as a result of negligence. From Yavuz Oğhan, broadcast on RS FM to Bidebunudinle program RS
- Çorlu Train Crunch 26/09/2018 The train tragedy that took place in the Sarilar district of the Çorlu district of Tekirdağ was 2,5 months. However, families who still sacrifice their young girls to the disaster still await justice and account for those responsible. The National Channel, the deep mourning of the painful families in their homes. Sena Köse was one of the 25 victims we lost in the train disaster in the district of Çorlu in Tekirdağ. He was still the 16. 300 injured our citizen, 25 lost our lives from the accident back, Sena's songs and the painful families left the drama. 23-year-old Nur Dikmen, 13-year-old Gülce Dikmen and 16-year-old Sena Köse's families, who lost their lives in the spring of it
- Tunnel Excavations at Köseköy Junction 12/11/2018 D-100 is the tunnel crossing intersection in Köseköy, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli. The excavation of the tunnel section of the ongoing junction was completed with a percentage of 90. When the intersection which carries the Istanbul-Ankara vehicle traffic is completed, it will ease the traffic in the region. The intersection made in the form of a batt-out will form a unity in the district of Kartepe divided by the D-100. With the disappearance of the lights, the car will be prevented. GIRDLE ASSEMBLES WILL START The middle leg column construction of the bridge while the road body concrete and bored pile header beams were completed. Beam assemblies will be started after excavation works. Project…
- President Cankesen visited TÜVASAŞI 09/12/2012 Mayor Cankesen visited TÜVASAŞI General President Can Cankesen, Press Release and Relations with the People's Relations Secretary Musa Ayar, Union Attorney Raşit Yilmaz, TÜVASAŞ General Manager visited Erol Inalı. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal gave information to the Transport Officer-Sen delegation about the ongoing production activities and projects of TÜVASAŞ. Our Chairman expressed his gratitude for the projects made by TÜVASAŞ and wished the continuation of the successful works. In addition, President Cankesen exchanged ideas by listening to the problems of TÜVASAŞ employees. Source: www.ulastirmamemursen.org.tr
- President Cankesen Speaks About the Railway Liberalization Law (Video) 17/04/2013 President Cankesen Speaks on the Law on Freedom of Liberalization Officers Can Cankesen Transport Officer-Sen attended the television program on the agenda of the "RAILWAY FREE LAW" related to the views of the union shared with the public. http://youtu.be/tlcnımxnumx_vym
- Can CANKESEN responds to the claims of privatization of railways 24/04/2013 The demand for privatization of railways Can CANKESEN'dan response to Mevlana, "You wrote this much, what did you know?" And he said, "I know about my place!" If you say why I made such an entry to the article; In recent days, both social media, as well as written and visual media, so many unpredictable multiplication! If you have patience in a place, you can say “This is not so much Bir. The agenda is especially intense in the railways. The Kanunu Railway Liberalization Law “is on the agenda. As long as he wants, he speaks and speaks, and as long as the law is released, he begins to make long sentences. In these long sentences l
- Transport Officer-sen Chairman Cankesen Statement 28/02/2014 Transport Officer-Sen Confederation of Transport Employees Officer Union (Transport Officer-Sen) Chairman Can Cankesen, "Vefakar and Cefakar rail workers need to get rid of 50 year's grievance. We continue our service with the same sacrifice. .. Cankes that, in his statement to the AA correspondent in Eskisehir came to participate in a program to understand the sophistication of a country primarily noting that you need to look at the transport mode, the advent of our country transportation mode since 2002 years and reported that the development of Turkey's power floor. Cankes the High speed and the number of trains that made the leap Turkey in recent years with 52 xnumx'y reaching the airport attention, "Politics, ...
- Cankesen Visited TCDD Businesses in Uşak 09/02/2017 Cankesen visited TCDD affiliated businesses in Uşak: Can Cankesen, the head of the Transport Officer-Sen, continues his visits to the province. In this context, the head of the transportation service branch in Uşak visited the officials working in the President Cankesen, with employees to determine the problems on the spot. In addition, during the visit to Usak President Cankesen, Mayor of Usak Av. Nurullah Cahan visited in his office and held mutual consultations. Cankesen, who came together with the employees working in the institutions connected to our service arm, heard the problems of the employees and conveyed them to the corporate authorities. Listening to the problems of our members and employees at the meetings held, the negativities experienced in the workplace of the President sık
- Cankesen, Transport Officer-Sen Attended Balikesir Provincial Divan Meeting 11/02/2017 Cankesen, Transport Officer-Sen Balikesir Provincial Divan Meeting Attended: Transportation Officer-Sen Balıkesir provincial council meeting was held with the attendance of the general headquarters board and members. Mayor Can Cankesen, Deputy Chairman of the Provincial Council Ümit Aydın, Transport Officer-Sen Izmir Branch President Ahmet Özdemir, Representatives of other unions affiliated with our Provincial Representative Rasim Ünlü Officer-Sen, representatives of the workplaces and our members participated in the meeting. Speaking at the meeting Mayor Can Cankesen, Transport Officer-You have great responsibilities. We must all be aware of this responsibility. Cankesen, who also touches on the terrorist incidents in the country, is undergoing a troubled process. Experience in the past Geç