As a result of the collision between the train service and the workers in Egypt, the 9 was killed and the 18 was injured. After the train accident, General Director of Railways Sayed Salem was dismissed.
The news of the train crash in Egypt is not interrupted. 9 crashed as a result of a collision with a service carrying a worker and a person killed in the accident and injured at least 18 people were announced.
The event took place near the port of Said, north east of Cairo. 9 people were killed in the incident while 18 people were injured. After the accident, General Director of Egyptian Railways Sayed Salem was removed from his post. The latest accident in Egypt 13 3 injured in July, 55 people were injured in July.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- School service in Egypt collided with train 49 got dead 17/11/2012 School service in Egypt collided by train This morning in Egypt collided with the school bus service. Most children in the accident occurred 49 people lost their lives. A train in the town of Asyut in southern Egypt collided with a school bus carrying school students. In the accident between the ages of four to six 49 children died close to the child was announced. When the train approached the safety barrier was not closed, so the school bus, moving on the railroads, collided with the train. It was decided that the Minister of Transport Textin Mustafa Kinavi had been resigned because of his responsibility in the accident and that he had presented his resignation. Mursi, accepted the resignation of the text of the President of Egypt, the President of the Republic,
- Workers' Service Collided with Tram in Eskisehir 6 Injured (Video) 16/02/2015 Tram and service van collided in Eskişehir: Tram and service van collided in Eskişehir: 6 wounded In Eskişehir, 6 was injured as a result of the collision of a service bus carrying a tram and workers. According to information obtained, the Batıkent-Çamlıca expedition led by Zeliha Akkurt led to the factory by a worker led by Kadir Çakı (57) led by 26 S 1102 platter service midibus, Çamlıca Quarter Dilruba Street collided. 6 people were injured in the service bus in the accident that the tram was derailed. The wounded, 112 Emergency Service ambulances from the city to be taken to various hospitals in the city were treated. After an accident, the midibus was pulled by another vehicle mid
- 4 Crashed School Train with Train in France ... 15/12/2017 In the south of France, the train and school bus collision occurred as a result of the crash 4 dead, 12 people were injured, said the person was slightly injured. According to a statement from the French Interior Ministry, the 4 child was killed and several casualties were reported as a result of a collision between the train and school bus in southern France. Students in the school bus 13-17 age range is announced. French police said the train crashed into the rear of the bus trying to cross the level crossing.
- Train crashed in India by 13 dead 24/07/2014 Train crashed in India 13 Dead: In the south of India, a train crossed by a train crashed into the school bus, and the 12 bus driver lost his life. Ravi Nallamala, a police official who provided information on the issue, said the accident took place in an uncontrolled level crossing in the Medak district of Telengana, a thousand kilometers away from New Delhi. Nallamala, 500 people died in the accident, 13 announced that the student was injured. In India, which has one of the world's largest railway networks, 16 million people are traveling by 23 thousand passengers a day. In India, where hundreds of uncontrolled level crossings exist, train crashes are often neglected by trains and railways Yüz
- Two trains collided in Germany 09/02/2016 Two trains collided in Germany The number of deaths is increasing: two passenger trains collided head-on in Bavaria, Germany. According to preliminary findings, at least four people died and 150 passengers were injured in the accident. The accident took place in the town of Bad Aibling, 60 km southwest of Munich. Four people were found dead in the accident area. 150 is injured; 10's status is heavy. According to reports in the German press, a train hit the other train from the railroad. Police say trains collide head-to-head, Reuters reported. Many ambulances were shipped to the scene.
- In Greece two trains collided 2 dead, wounded 2 17/05/2016 Two trains collided in Greece 2 dead, 2 wounded: In Greece, two trains collided near the city of Serez 2 killed and 2 was injured. According to information received, the train of the Greek Railways (OSE) in the Hrisu region in the province of Serez (business vehicle), in the region collided with another work-car with workers who work in the field. Police said that the 2 workers were killed in the wagons and 2 was injured due to the collision. Due to the accident, the trains between Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki were interrupted for 5 hours and the investigation was started at the scene to determine the cause of the accident.
- 2 train collided in Alexandria! 36 dead, 123 injured! 12/08/2017 According to the first reports, the 36 lost its lives in a train crash that occurred as a result of the head-on collision of two trains in the city of Alexandria, Egypt. Most heavily injured 123. Passenger train to Cairo-Alexandria, the local time 14.15'de Alexandria-Port Said train crashed into the rear of the train as a result of the 36 in the accident died, most people learned that the heavy 123. The Egyptian Ministry of Transport said in a statement that the clash of trains occurred at the local time in the region of Hurşit in 14.15. It was learned that the passenger's train to Cairo-İskendiriyya occurred as a result of his collision with a train carrying the expedition to Alexandria-Port Said. Egyptian authorities are the cause of the accident eni
- Bus collided with train in Russia! 19 Dead 06/10/2017 In the Russian city of Vladimir Oblast, the collision of a train and a bus resulted in the death of 19 and numerous casualties. 190 people were killed when the train crashed near the Pokrovka station in the city of Vladimir Oblast, located in the 19 kilometer east of the Russian capital Moscow. According to information obtained in the 03.30 accident occurred near the station Pokrovka. In a statement from the Investigative Committee, "As a result of the event, the 19 has lost his life. Other passengers were taken to the hospital." The statement said. An investigation was opened against the incident.
- 5 dead, 10 injured, collided with pickup truck in Mexico 18/01/2018 In Mexico, 5 people were killed in a truck colliding with a 6 10 injured in the 5. According to a statement made by the Civil Defense Department of the Jalisco State Office on the social media, the accident occurred in the city of Lagos de Moreno, where the 6 person was killed and the 10 child XNUMX was wounded. No explanation is given about the cause of the accident, the drivers at the intersection of the railroad and the road at the intersection of the train to try not to carry passengers behind the truck was warned. In addition, photographs were shown on the side of the roadside of a truck with a damaged chassis, standing by the roadside and cistern wagons.
- Two trains collided in Angola 17 Dead 06/09/2018 Two trains in Angola collided with the 17 reportedly died. 17 people were killed and 100 was injured as a result of the collision of the maintenance train and cargo train in Namibe region of the country. It was stated that trains did not derail after the accident and the passengers managed to get out of the train with their own efforts. After the incident, the Governor of Namibe, Carlos da Rocha Cruz and railroad officials, the scene went to the scene to examine the injured wounded 180 removed from the city hospital in Bibala. The investigation was launched due to the accident.