TCDD's former lodgings and workshop buildings in Eskişehir city center are in ruins. This view of the buildings that become the stopping point of the tycoons and forlorners does not suit Eskişehir.
The abandoned lodgings in the back of the railway station have become the home of drug addicts. Abandoned lodgings disturb the surrounding citizens. Citizens expressing their inability to go out at night without fear can experience anxiety.
Must be done
The ruins of the ruins of the families living in the vicinity is also a very dangerous. Families complaining about the situation, “We are afraid that our children have. We can't live comfortably. Measure as soon as possible. Necessary should be done. ”
Source : www.sakaryagazetesi.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uncomfortable TCDD customization 02/04/2013 TCDD customization uncomfortable word from the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), some media organs 'Law on the Liberalization of the Railway' on the content of the bill 'privatization' reacted to the construction of emphasis. TCDD management, "The said draft law on the liberalization of railways is not a privatization law, nor is there any way to privatize the railways." said. Source: www.aksam.com.tr
- Disturbed Sleeper in Youth Train 01/03/2013 Youth Train Trains in Youth Train: Youth Train Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic said, Spor Children spend the night on the train, due to being a train. 200 people cannot provide security on a train where inter-compartmental passage is available? said. Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kılıç answered the questions of deputies in the Grand National Assembly of the previous day. He made interesting statements about ayrım the practice of girl-man discrimination bulundu in youth camps, trains and activities. Kılıç's speech was reflected in the proceedings of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey as follows: I answered the question written around 20-30. There is a Youth Train, the 200 young can ride on this train at the same time. Gençlik
- Suat Kılıç: I am uncomfortable with sleeping cars 03/08/2013 Suat Kılıç: I'm disturbed by sleepers: Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kılıç, explaining that they are doing in Youth Train an project, in Children spend the night on the train, due to the fact that there is a train. 200 people cannot provide security on a train where the passage between the compartments is available. Kılı . Youth and Sports Minister Suat Kilic answered the questions of deputies in the Grand National Assembly of the previous day. He made interesting statements about millet the practice of girl and boy, in youth camps, trains and activities. Kılıç's speech was reflected in the Grand National Assembly minutes as follows: There is a Youth Train, the 20 young can ride on this train at the same time. Gençlik
- 3. airport disturbed Europe 13/01/2014 the airport disturbed Europe: AKP spokesman Hüseyin Çelik, '3. When the airport runs out of Frankfurt's shoe to be thrown checkers have to think and stop there 'he said. AKP Deputy Chairman, party spokesman and Gaziantep deputy Hüseyin Çelik 17 December evaluated the corruption and bribery operation. Steel, "in the operation of the goods are tried to be placed, or somehow associated with people looking at a place, without exception, the 3. Airport, or the team that will make the 3. Bridge to the team. This third airport in Europe bothered someone "I looked at the operation they called the second operation. Le
- Giant moves have disturbed international lobbies 03/02/2014 Giant moves did not bother much international lobby: aspiring, growing, prosperous Turkey circles do not want to continue to attack all the way. End the relationship with the IMF debt in May, Turkey began to projects worldwide, with the first trip were targeted events. The purpose of the Gezi protests, which was shown as an innocent tree act, was soon realized. 3 is the list of choir requests emerging after the trip. Airport, 3. Bridge, Channel Istanbul, Marmaray, Fast Train and HEPPs, such as the largest and international financial barons in the history of targeting projects that are frightening and "Stop these" said the delusion. JUDGMENT PRINTING was established kor
- 3. airport annoys Germany 02/05/2014 airport Germany was bothered: a statement to tourists about the German President Gauck in Turkey 'xnumx'ünc they were uncomfortable our ATAG at the airport and congress tourism' reacted to the words of the President of Germany Joachim Gauck was a strong response from tourism to his criticism of Turkey's home affairs. Industry players, Germany said it bother breakthroughs in Turkey. Honorary President of Jolly Tour, Sinan Vardar emphasized the great discomfort of THY, especially Germany's breakthroughs and the 3 Airport project. The company is worried about the loss of market in the country, said Vardar, "Frankfurt is one of the most important transfer points in Europe. The 3 Airport will be a serious competitor to Germany in this regard.
- Citizen trains uncomfortable drink 25/01/2015 Citizen trains uncomfortable drink: According to the demands of the citizens of the High Speed Trains removed in the service of trains on the main lines of the public is still responsive to the trains. Citizens traveling by trains are wondering when the sale of drinks in their wagons will be lifted ne After the removal of drinks at the High Speed Trains (YHT), the citizen wants to remove the mainstream beverages. Outline trains demand that citizens who travel on trains are still selling food in wagons. The unpleasant attitude of the drinkers on the trains caused the reaction of the citizen, his family reported that they could not eat food from wagons. CELEBRATION OF THE BEVERAGE OF CITIZENSHIPS ...
- TCDD brings 10 a thousand people a day 03/02/2012 The fact that Eskişehir-İstanbul trains cannot be built during the 2 year will make 10-15 a thousand passengers a day. BTS Branch President Bektaş stated that the State Railways could solve this problem by closing one side of the two-way road and had escaped to easiness. 1 from Eskişehir-Istanbul route will not be available from February. The General Directorate of State Railways announced that the 2 was canceled during the year due to the construction of the Köseköy-Gebze high-speed train line. This makes even the human journey between 10-15 bin every day. The majority of these are students and workers. While the State Railways claimed that the passengers had taken the necessary measures to avoid being ın
- TCDD: Two-way trains continue 24/05/2012 TCDD General Directorate, Mersin-Adana between the regional trains working with trains outside the Istanbul suburbs reported that the train continued. TCDD General Directorate said in a statement, the civil servants' union action by specifying that the action, despite Ankara, Eskişehir and Konya High Speed Trains from the time of mutual movement were recorded. In addition to the regional trains operating between Mersin and Adana, trains, except Istanbul suburban trains, continued their flights to the departure hours. All the services to meet the needs of passengers, including ticket sales, were continued.
- TCDD Ankara - Sivas Railway Project Infrastructure tender between Kırıkkale - Yerköy (Section II) continues 23/08/2012 New developments have been recorded in the tender for the construction of Tren Kırıkkale - Yerköy (Slaughter-II) Infrastructure Construction ”tender under the - Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project Ar which was submitted by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the question in question continues to be extremely low. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments