Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is working on environmental awareness and carbon footprint studies with its environmentally friendly companies. Metro Istanbul and ISTAC signed a joint study.
One of the effects that businesses have on the environment during their activities is the greenhouse gases they reveal. These greenhouse gases can be calculated for the products, services or processes offered by the enterprises and represent the işlet carbon footprint ğu of the related activity.
Metro Istanbul, which owns the ISO 50001 Energy Management System Certificate, started a social responsibility study in this context, and became a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality on 5 June World Environment Day. M5,5 neutralizes its carbon footprint for a week on the M2 and F6 lines.
METRO ISTANBUL EVERY DAY THROUGH THE WORLD'S AROUND THE WORLD FIVE TIMES
Metro Istanbul 12 even 4.877 every day 232 a thousand kilometers by making the road around the world around five times. 2017 601 in Metro Istanbul carried people up to seven times as much as the population of the country. Metro Istanbul, 2 thousand in the M416 line, where the carbon neutralization project will be carried out, 3 million 700 thousand in the weekly 6 thousand, 16 thousand in the daily 112 thousand, while the weekly 750 thousand passengers carrying approximately 2 tons of carbon dioxide equivalent (tons COXNUMXeq) greenhouse gas with this social responsibility study will be neutralized.
5 neutralizes the 2 ton carbon footprint on 6 week on M1, M1 and F825 lines on June World Environment Day. 2 million 200 thousand people are traveling by rail systems, which are the greenest mode after the bicycle, so that the 3.030 bus does not travel in Istanbul every day and contributes to the protection of the environment with the CO892.020 emission of 2 tons less per day.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir Light Rail System Project Increase Work 16/07/2013 Izmir Light Rail System Project Work Increase Track: Izmir Light Rail System 2. Stage Project Göztepe, Poligon and Fahrettin Altay Stations Construction Work in the Construction Work Up to 39,91 of the Contract Price Decree on the Allowance for Business Increase was published in the Official Gazette. Izmir Light Rail System 2. Stage Project Implementation of the annexed decision on the permission to increase the work amount up to 39,91 of contract price in Göztepe, Poligon and Fahrettin Altay Stations Construction Work; Upon the letter of the Ministry of Interior, the Council of Ministers decided. Accordingly, Izmir Light Rail System 2. Stage Project Göztepe, Poligon and Fahrettin Aşama
- Izmir Metro Tracks the London Underground 11/01/2016 İzmir Metro is on the track of the London Underground. The London Underground, which is the world's first subway, is 153 this week. celebrating The London Metro, which has a total of 270 stations and has one of the world's longest metro networks with a length of 400 kilometers, carries a significant contribution to the UK transportation by carrying an average of one billion people a year. the subway system, which are widely used in Turkey, especially in terms of transportation are gaining an important position in Izmir. İzmir Metro, which was opened for use by the people of İzmir in 2000, is about three hundred and fifty thousand X
- TKF Cross-Country Group A Second Foot Races 05/02/2016 TKF Cross Country Group Second Leg Race: Displays the ski competition TKF Member of the Board and Kars Ski Provincial Representative Þinasi Yıldız'la interview of Youth Services and Sports City Manager Ali Koçak'l interview Medal ceremony TKF Cross Country Group Second Leg Races Turkey Ski Federation (TKF) Ski Run Group A Second Foot Race was held in Sarıkamış district of Kars. Ski competitions images TKF Board Member and Kars Ski Provincial Representative Şinasi Yıldız interviews Youth Services and Sports District Director Ali Koçak interview Medal ceremony TKF Skiing Group A Second m
- Tram rail broke foot 23/05/2012 An invisible accident resulted in a young woman breaking her foot in İstiklal Street, Beyoğlu. Elif Çalışır went to Istiklal Street to do shopping, fell to the ground when the foot of the tram passes the rail. Citizens rushing in sorrow and incontinent young women running to help the citizens, the situation reported to medical teams. Medical teams who arrived at the scene in a short time determined that the young woman's ankle was broken in the first examination. Elif Çalışır, who was put on the stretcher, was taken to Taksim First Aid Training and Research Hospital by ambulance. Source: www.haber3.com
- High-speed train between Izmir and Ankara will make 2 flights during the day 02/08/2012 AK Party Manisa MP Muzaffer Citizen, Izmir-Ankara between the day and will work during the 2 high-speed train line will continue to work on the announced ethics. The AK Party deputy governor said about the subject. Muzaffer Yurttaş said, imiz As it is known, the railway line that runs between Alaşehir and Manisa has been renewed and our trains go on a regular basis. In addition, work on the high-speed train line that runs between Izmir and Ankara and 2 during the day continues with the excellence of all the organs of our state. The tender for the 6 high-speed train is made within a short period of time X
- A thousand 508 footprints were found in Marmaray 16/11/2012 Governor of Istanbul, Marmaray excavation thousand 508 footprint and new findings reached that they have reached ... Governor of Istanbul Hüseyin Avni Mutlu, '' in Istanbul 's ongoing Marmaray-underground work on the occasion of the archaeological area that we have reached around Yenikapı and studies in this field 508 compared us with footprint. The historical footsteps of the person to see and have reached the opportunity to be pictured, '' he said. … Protection of Cultural Heritage: Opportunities and Threats in Risk Cases İstanbul held in partnership with Yildiz Technical University (YTU), International Committee for the Prevention of Risks (ICOMOS-ICORP) and Istanbul Governorship Special Provincial Administration Istanbul Project Coordination Unit (IPCU) Üniversitesi
- Footprints of the Third Bosphorus Bridge (Video) 29/03/2013 The Third Bosphorus Bridge Footprints Are Cleared The construction of the third Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul was accelerated. The work began on the Beykoz Poyrazköy and Sarıyer Garipçe route, where the bridge will pass during the construction that started about 1 months ago. On both sides, the locations of the bridge's feet were determined. The points where the bridge feet were placed were flattened and strengthened. While retaining wall on rough terrain, engineers work on the other hand. Journalists entered the construction site in Sarıyer for the first time. The construction site, which is reached by the dirt road through the forest, has returned to the mud.
- Foot Rescue Operation on Tramway (Video) 07/01/2016 Foot-rescue operation on the tram route: In Gaziantep, the tram was hit by the tram, and the crew was removed from the tram. According to information obtained, Ahmet Üstün (53) citizen Masal Park and 25 December tram stop between the railway route, while trying to cross the tram remained. Between the rail and trolley caster jammed the foot, Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department of the Rail System repair and repair unit personnel were rescued with the work of approximately 40 minute. The superior's foot, with the help of lifts, the wheel of the trolley of the passengers were removed from the air, could be rescued from the jam. The incident was intervened by medical teams from the scene.
- Torun from the CHP: The AKP government wants to print İZBAN to its own house with foot games 10/09/2017 CHP Deputy Chairman Seyit Torun, "the local elections in Izmir, the AKP government is still unable to digest the lack of success in the game, developed by the Metropolitan Municipality wants to print their own footsteps İZBAN footsteps," he claimed. CHP Deputy Chairman of Local Administrations Seyit Torun Press Release said: ım Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'ya Izgany Ceremony was made to all Izmir. As it is known, İZBAN is one of the biggest urban rail transportation systems in Turkey which is located in the suburban line between Aliağa and Selçuk. The idea of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality İZBAN, TCDD in
- Istanbul Carbon Summit begins 03/04/2014 Istanbul Carbon Summit has begun: Ibrahim Ciftci, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, said they are trying to fulfill their duties in the fight against climate change as the country. played an active role in the fight, "he said. Istanbul Carbon Summit began at ITU Suleyman Demirel Cultural Center. Chairman of the Summit Assoc. Dr. Etem Karakaya said that the 1990 summit will be an important opportunity for researchers, decision makers and investors. UM This year in Istanbul, which unites two important continents Et
- Istanbul Carbon Summit Begins 02/04/2014 Istanbul Carbon Summit Begins: Istanbul Chamber of Industry, EÜAŞ, TÜBİTAK MAM, Marmara Municipalities Association, METU Petroleum Research Center, Energy Efficiency Association, World Energy Council Turkish National Committee, Energy Economy Association, Unlicensed Electricity Producers Association, Energy and Climate Amendment Foundation, Energy Trading Association, Association of Nuclear Engineers, Turkey Cement Manufacturers Association, International Transportation and Logistics Service Providers Association of Turkey Association of Chemical Industry, Petroleum Industry Association, Ready Mixed Concrete Association, also actively involved in associations such as the Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Istanbul Carbon Summit , tomorrow Istanbul Technical University Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center,
- Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century. 27/03/2014 Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century: Experts point out that the fact that natural resources are not distributed evenly in the world will raise a serious ciddi resource war Karbon and that geopolitical concerns are increasing especially in big countries. The Scientific Committee Co-Chairman of the Istanbul Carbon Summit, held between April and April, 3-5. Dr. Volkan Ş. Ediger: dostu There is only one resort to use environmentally friendly resources. In addition, resources need to be consumed more environmentally friendly with energy technologies gerekiyor Prof.Dr. Özden Görücü: söz The most effective carbon enemies are forests. The carbon value of forests in the hectare is around $ 5000.. There is a lar resource war ”because of the fact that natural resources cannot be distributed evenly on earth Gör
- ATA CARBON MADEN DEMIRYOLLARI TAŞ.SAN.TIC.LTD.STI. 15/03/2010 Address: Sahabiye mah.boy are sok.asy to apt.no:xnumx/xnumx Kocasinan / Kayseri / TURKEY Tel: + 11 (2) 90 352 222 Fax: + 42 (10) 90 352 231 E-mail: I email@example.com .tr Web: www.atakarbon.com.tr
- SKC CARBON EurasiaRail at 2013 07/03/2013 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 7 fair, which will be held in Istanbul Expo Center between 9-2013 March 2013 as SKC CARBON. 9. We are pleased to welcome you to our SKC CARBON booth, located in D25 area.
- Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century. 27/03/2014 Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century: Experts point out that the fact that natural resources are not distributed evenly in the world will raise a serious ciddi resource war Karbon and that geopolitical concerns are increasing especially in big countries. The Scientific Committee Co-Chairman of the Istanbul Carbon Summit, held between April and April, 3-5. Dr. Volkan Ş. Ediger: dostu There is only one resort to use environmentally friendly resources. In addition, the current resources need to be consumed more environmentally friendly with our energy technologies dengeli Prof.Dr. Özden Görücü: civarında The most effective carbon enemies are forests. The carbon value of forests in the hectare 5000 is around the dollar çevre ...
- Tram will reduce carbon emissions 28/11/2015 Tram will reduce carbon emissions: Alsancak Port in the privatization process was discussed in Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board. Grand Bay Project, which will be opened with the channels in terms of the development of the port of the great importance of the DTO President Öztürk said, "Izmir will be like the port of Ephesus will be deleted from history or the harbor will be like the Amsterdam Harbor will be integrated into the world," he said. Arkas Holding CEO Önder Türkkanı said that port privatization was not possible before the screening activity in the bay was completed. President Aziz Kocaoglu, the delayed EIA report draws attention to, President of the Chamber of Commerce Demirtas said u 2013 end of the EIA process started at 2015 or 2016 in the beginning of the approval process wanted to complete. Başkan
- Siemens Turkey will be a carbon neutral company xnumxt 19/11/2016 Siemens Turkey will be carbon neutral company xnumxt: This year 2023 in Turkey. year anniversary of Siemens, its support to Turkey's sustainable development, prepared by the 'Contribution to Society Report, was revealed. 'Siemens Turkey Contribution to Society Report' Siemens' "How do we create a benefit in society, which points to our activities in the community, how becomes a value?" The answer to the question of the nature of bears. future goals and vision of Siemens Turkey is also included in the report. Siemens scope of these targets Turkey, the Republic aims to be carbon-neutral company in the xnumx'ünc. In addition to its economic activities, Siemens has made a contribution to the society in many areas from health to transportation, from employment to the environment. Inin
- IETT was selected as Low Carbon Hero 28/04/2017 IETT Low Carbon Hero was selected: Istanbul 146 serving the years, has become Turkey's most established brand in the public transportation has added a new award to IETT. IETT, which is one step ahead with its environmentalist identity in our world where natural life is increasingly disappearing, was awarded the 'Low Carbon Hero' award. In our world where the effects of global warming and climate change are felt more and more, natural life is becoming more and more disappeared, successful companies in the management of carbon are 4. Awarded at Istanbul Carbon Summit. IETT, which works to reduce its carbon footprint with its responsibility to the environment, is the Carbon Hero of Low Carbon given by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association olan
- İZAYCAN Becomes 'Carbon Hero' 01/05/2018 5 supported by İZAYDAŞ. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, 26 was awarded as the Low Carbon Hero by the organization Sustainable Production and Consumption Association. One of these awards was the İZAYCAN project, which inspired tens of thousands of children in the fight against sustainable living cultures, environmental pollution and climate change. 5.İSTANBUL CARBON SUMMIT The organizations that are exemplary in the fight against climate change by being stingy in carbon emission, are hosted by Istanbul Technical University and hosted by 5. Istanbul Carbon Summit was awarded by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) as Low Carbon Hero. CARBON HERO IZAYCAN 69, which manages the carbon management, is the candidate of the project AH
- Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission 01/04/2014 Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission: General Manager of Zorlu Energy Group, one of the sponsors of the Istanbul Carbon Summit organized between 3-5 April, is Sinan Ak: "Following the carbon footprints, Zorlu Energy Group contributes to green growth by planting seedlings on the other hand, Istanbul-Zorlu Energy Group General Manager Sinan Ak states that" the Group has achieved firsts in carbon emission "which is the most important danger in the future. the risks and opportunities faced in the transition, the strategies for the future geçiş
- Manisa MOS Logistics Reduces Carbon Emissions 75 by Rail Transportation 27/05/2018 Manisa Organized Industrial Zone's logistic center, the industrialist's goods are exported to the world at a lower cost. The products from the Logistics Center being sent by rail to the port of Izmir Aliaga and goes directly to the Republic of Turkey with direct rail links to many industrial products. Thanks to the railway transportation, a reduction in carbon emissions of 75 is achieved and environmental pollution is prevented. Manisa Organized Industrial Logistics Center, which is implemented by Manisa Organized Industrial Zone to reduce the costs of firms operating in OIZ and to facilitate their business, carries the burden of industrialists to the world. The Manager of the Logistics Center, Arda Erman, started its operations at the beginning of 2010 X
- UTIKAD's Low Carbon Hero Award for Sustainable Logistics Certificate 27/04/2018 "V. Istanbul Carbon Summit" organized by Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) was held at 26 April 2018 in Istanbul Technical University Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers, UTIKAD was also awarded under the V. Istanbul Carbon Summit. UTİKAD's Sür Sustainable Logistics Certificate Sert, which was offered by Bureau Veritas for the logistics sector, received the liği Low Carbon Hero Award UT. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers 'Association of Sustainable Logistics, prepared by UTIKAD for the logistics sector with the cooperation of Bureau Veritas, took place on 26 April 2018' V. Istanbul…
- Skc Carbon 26/01/2019 SKC CARBON provides services to industrial plants where carbon and graphite are indispensable in electrical, mechanical and industrial applications with its existing machinery and experienced team. SGL Carbon has undertaken the representation in Turkey GmbH- (Specialty Graphite Business area), carbon-graphite in electrical applications E-Carbon, PanTrac GmbH, Gerken SA, (Carbon-Graphite Products) with Schmidthamm on-ELEKTROKOHLE GmbH (industrial carbon brushes) and at the forefront of graphite use is for the manufacture of diamond cutting tools. Fritsch GmbH (powdered metal technology) offers raw materials and products from world-renowned companies. Production Areas for Rail Systems; • Pantograph Coals • Traction Coals…
- Investments in Rail System Decrease Carbon Emissions in Izmir 01/02/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has taken action for the new project that will put forward the optimistic and pessimistic climate scenarios and models of 2050 and 2100 years. Environmental Scientist Nuran Talu, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality intensively examined the projects to combat climate change, said: "Neither Ankara nor Istanbul does not have an action plan on climate change. Izmir has taken a very large path in this regard," he said. Taking the important steps for a "greener Izmir", the Metropolitan Municipality has started a new application that will shape the future of the city. "A Framework for Resistant Cities: Green Oriented Adaptation" launched in cooperation with the Landscape Research Association…
- Metro Istanbul, Cleanest Metro, Always Clean Metro 30/01/2019 4 thousand 800 voyages per day, 2 million of passengers are cleared of the metros used? With its fleet of 844 vehicles, Metro Istanbul always accepts to provide quality service to Istanbulites and it carries out cleaning activities with cleaning personnel of 100 for the passengers to travel in a healthy environment. The question of how clean the public transport we use every day comes to mind. With the expiry of the expeditions at the metro Istanbul, the public transportation vehicles are prepared for the next day and one of these preparations is cleaning. With the expiry of the expeditions, all of the vehicles taken to the garage sites Se