Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will make a discount of% 50 in public transportation services during Ramadan Feast. The discounted tariff will be applied on 15, 16,17 June. Buses allocated for graveyard visits will also be free.
In accordance with the resolution adopted at the meeting of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry their passengers at the 50 discount rate during the Ramadan Feast. Buses allocated for graveyard visits will also be free. A discount rate of 35 will be applied on public transportation vehicles of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality (except Airport, Owl, Ticket 50, personnel transportation card and campus student tariff). In addition, the people of İzmir will be able to enjoy free public transportation during the festival.
During the Eid al-Fitr of ESHOT, the additional flights to the graves will be free:
• Konak-Karabağlar Cemetery, Yesilyurt Cemetery (Movement: Bahribaba bus platforms)
• Konak-Hacılarkırı Kabristanı (Movement: Konak AKM bus platforms)
• Karşıyaka İskele-Soğukkuyu Cemetery, Doğançay Cemetery, Örnekköy Cemetery (Movement: Karşıyaka Bus platforms in front of the pier)
• Bornova: Old Kabristan, Yeni Kabristan, Işıkkent, Pınarbaşı, Hacılarkırı Chalcoliths (Movement: Bornova Meydan)
• Şirinyer irBuca Former Kabristan-Buca Yeni Qasristan-Gökdere Cemetery (Movement: Şirinyer Transfer Center)
• Balçova Cemetery (Movement: Fahrettin Altay Transfer Center)
• Lower Narlıdere Cemetery (Movement: Fahrettin Altay Transfer Center)