President of the Turkish Red Crescent Kerem Kinik stated that the total investment amount including land and building cost will find 83 million TL in the Wagon Repair Factory (VOF), which was put up for sale by the Privatization Administration and offered 150 million TL as an institution.
Malatyalı Dr. Vahap Munyar, editor-in-chief of Malatya, who speaks to Kınık, tells the news of VOF about the President of Kızılay in his column in the newspaper:
I The President of KIZILAY Kerem Kinik shared the development he knew would attract my interest in the iftar meeting organized on the occasion of the 150 foundation of the institution:
- We will produce disaster accommodation systems in the old wagon factory in Malatya.
The transfer of the old wagon factory to Kizilay, which has been on the agenda with various formulas, has been my interest for years. I asked Kınık, Malatya Hekimhan:
- Is the Red Crescent taking over the old wagon factory free of charge?
- We have received the support of Bülent Tüfenkci, the Minister of Customs and Trade, for the fact that we wish to be in the 52 acre area with a closed area of 500 thousand square meters within the Privatization Administration.
In the tender for the asset, 83 stated that they were offering a million pounds:
- We are awaiting the approval of the Privatization High Council (ÖYK) for the finalization of the tender result. We will carry out the transfer operations after approval and start to invest.
He stressed that they will invest a total of 83 million pounds, including 150 million liras to be paid to the Privatization Administration:
- In Malatya, we will establish the largest ”Disaster Shelter Systems Factory kur in the world. We will also produce disaster housing and settlement systems at other factories in the world. So, we will also export.
I wondered if similar works were carried out in the existing production centers of Kızılay, he said:
- We have tent production. However, we will be entering the production of other disaster shelter systems for the first time.
A partner from the private sector in the project said they thought:
- We plan to take a partner from the private sector in this area, with the largest shares in Kızılay. The factory that we will build will also be an R & D and innovation center on disaster issues.
12 underscores that they can switch to production after the transfer process:
- Our factory will be able to produce fast and economical housing not only for disaster periods but also for urban transformations. Social camps will also be developed in our factory.
500 also shared another important investment in the acres:
- We will also establish an important regional logistics center of Kızılay in Malatya. There will also be 150 million pounds investment for the logistics center. Our factory and logistics center will create employment in 1500.
If the tender is approved by the AGB, the Red Crescent will have a world-class production center Y
Malatya will be able to see the old wagon factory, which has been idle for many years, finally reviving its production lardır Mal
Source: hurriyet.com.tr- New Malatya Gazetesi- malatyahaber.com