Antalya Governor Munir Karaloğlu'nun price to find a discount on the high price of the Alanya cable car, the price reduced to 15 TL again after the 18 TL'ye removed
After the short-term discount, re-raising of the prices, "the decisions of the governor is considered to be nothing?" Comments, while the Municipality of Alanya also has no say about the wages of the authorities drew attention to the explanation. In spite of the instructions of Governor Karaloğlu, it was also a matter of wonder that Alanya Municipality will exhibit the attitude of lifting the cable car from 15 liras to 18.
Source : I www.yenialanya.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Price without a cable car in Alanya 06/06/2012 ALANYA City Council, yesterday, the clock was chaired by Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu in 14.00. AK Party Adil Okur, Kadriye Görücü and Rabia Cihan Aydoğan, MHP member İbrahim Görüş and Independent Council Member Tevfik Darı did not participate in the meeting with the excuse. At the meeting, firstly, the items referred from the Budget Committee were negotiated. Directorate of Real Estate and Expropriation, Damlatas Beach, Alanya Castle Ehmedek entrance between the cost of the cable car and the walking band to be owned by the operating company until the 25 year to tender and to determine the conditions of the bidding of the members of the Council on the issue was submitted to the game. . TOTAL 300 DAY TOPL
- The price of Alanya without a lift has been announced 06/06/2012 ALANYA City Council, yesterday, the hour was chaired by the Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu. AK Party Adil Okur, Kadriye Görücü and Rabia Cihan Aydoğan, MHP member İbrahim Görüş and Independent Council Member Tevfik Darı did not participate in the meeting with the excuse. At the meeting, firstly, the items referred from the Budget Committee were negotiated. Directorate of Real Estate and Expropriation, Damlatas Beach, Alanya Castle Ehmedek entrance between the cost of the cable car and the walking band to be owned by the operating company until the 14.00 year to tender and to determine the conditions of the bidding of the members of the Council on the issue was submitted to the game. . TOTAL 25 DAY TOPL
- Vali Alanya Cable Car Lowers Price 22/03/2018 Antalya Governor Munir Karaloglu 'Alanya Castle Evaluation Meeting to come to Alanya came to participate in the solution of many problems. Karaloğlu, the cost of the cable car 18 TL said that a very "Let's drop this," he said. Antalya Governor Munir Karaloğlu, yesterday morning came to Alanya. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Türel was also accompanied by Karaloğlu. Governor Karaloğlu and Metropolitan Mayor Türel attended the Alanya Castle Evaluation Meeting at the Alanya Cultural Center (AKM). Speaking at the meeting, Governor Karaloğlu, Alanya Castle said they were here to talk. Karaloğlu, "Alanya culture, important for our identity. Alanya,"
- Alanya cable car project has been brought to the end? 06/02/2012 AK Party District President Hussein South, tomorrow will be discussed in the Alanya Municipal Council made important statements about the cable car Project. The cable car project, which Alanya has been looking forward to for months, will be put on the table in Alanya City Council tomorrow. Details of the project discussed in the Zoning Commission for about a month will be told to councilors tomorrow and will be asked for support. In a statement he made earlier saying he did not know the project and the Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu'nun referring, "I think the information has not yet come to us," the implicit criticism of the AK Party District President Hussein South, today in his statement, as the organization and council members against the project We are not ...
- 30 annual cable car dream of Alanya has come true 04/08/2017 The construction of the Alanya Cable Car, which was designed for 30 years ago, is finished. The ropeway will begin to serve after the completion of the manned tests. The Mayor of Alanya, Adem Murat Yücel, became the first passenger of the Teleferik, which was considered the day for his inauguration. The construction of the Alanya Ropeway, which was built in Alanya in November last year, will enable the exit of Damlatas Beach from the sea level to the Ehmedek region within the Alanya Castle at an altitude of about 300 meters. After completion of the construction of the trial tour on the ropeway, the manned tests will be opened to the service of the visitors. THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PROJECT A total of 900 meters with a line length of 17 will serve 1130 people per hour.
- Train tickets will be sold at half price on Victory Day in Russia 02/04/2012 8 and 9 May rail tickets in Russia will be sold at half price for 9 May Victory Day. According to the Russian State Railways Press Office, discount tickets will cover all category of railway cars. 8-9 May tickets are already on sale. Meanwhile, 28-29 April, 29-30 December and 8-12 June tickets between the days of the 20 more expensive will be sold. On the other hand, a price increase of 10 was applied to railway tickets by Russian State Railways at the beginning of this year. Source: Gazetem
- Cars taken to Samsun tram line above the expected price 13/10/2012 Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz said in the explanations, answered questions from members of the press. Indicating that the light rail system 2 has come to the level that it targets over the years, Mr. Yılmaz said, las In fact, we have planned that the 50 thousand passengers are the optimum passengers. 67 bin with light rail yesterday, the day before the 69 thousand passengers moved around. Of course, those with tickets, unannounced with approximately 70 thousand passengers are carrying around. Only so many passengers are transported by this train. Our planning did not deceive us, the point is very good. Our city has a modern transportation system. Now our people…
- Istanbulu Spider Web 17/08/2013 Istanbul Like the spider web, the subway elevated the price of the house: I was jealous when I was on every subway in the cities of Europe. The oldest second subway in the world after the tunnel-Karaköy how we stayed on foot. Fortunately, six of Istanbul's spider webs are now knitted. Istanbul Airport CIP'te TOKİ News magazine I'm mixing. Interesting news: The Kartal-Kadıköy metro opened last year and the prices of the apartments in Kadıköy, Kozyatağı, Göztepe and Kartal increased between 30 and 100 thousand liras. Rental prices have also increased from 200 to 400. The prices of the houses on the Üsküdar-Sancaktepe line, which will be opened in 2015, is the second metro line of the Anatolian side Anadolu
- Minister Elvan: High Speed Train ticket price will be cheaper (Video) 20/03/2014 Minister Elvan: High-Speed Train ticket price will be cheaper: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, "Now Bursa-Gemlik railway Eskisehir Gemlik port, Adapazari-Karasu railway Eskisehir Karasu port, Eskisehir Izmir High-Speed Train project with Eskisehir 'We are connecting Eskişehir to Mersin port with the fast train project of Konya-Karaman-Mersin-Adana. We connect Eskişehir to Marmara, Black Sea, Mediterranean and Aegean Sea. Elven, Eskisehir Hasanbey Logistics Center opened in his speech at the ceremony, Eskisehir-Ankara and Eskisehir and Konya with the High Speed Train line not only in Turkey, the high speed train in the world to Eskisehir their brand, today's gain another first, Turkey's best-equipped, the most modern logistics en
- The price of real estate in the historical peninsula is increasing 26/04/2014 The price of real estate in the historical peninsula is increasing: Projects such as Marmaray and Salıpazarı Cruise Port have brought the square meter prices in the Historical Peninsula to the levels of 5 bin 500. 1562 hectares, surrounded by the Sea of Marmara, the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus, continues to increase the price of real estate in the Historic Peninsula. The region, also called Suriçi, has attracted a large number of tourism investments in recent years, the realization of the new Marmaray Project, the pedestrianization works in the region, the Pazarpazarı Cruise Port Project in Karaköy, and the conversion of the Historical Haliç Shipyards to the marina. carrying. These developments in the historical area of the last 2 year sales of buildings al