Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides ease of transportation by applying new projects in the regions that have problems in transportation. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality will make connection between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood. The project will provide easy access to the main roads in the western neighborhoods of Şifa District and Çayırova via the new crossing bridge and connection roads.
Connected to E-80
Contractor firm of the project was announced before. The road run by Güneş Yol İnşaat and Kar asphalt partnership will be completed in 210 days. The project was planned to be delivered to the contractor firm. The transportation problem between Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova, which does not have a direct connection to the E-80, which is currently the Şekerpınar connection road, will be solved by the project.
TRANSPORTATION TO EVERY DIRECTION
The residents of Şifa Neighborhood, which can reach the Şekerpınar connection road through Çiftlik Caddesi, now provide transportation to Çayırova and İzmit city centers. With the new project, the connection to E-80 will be able to reach both east-west and north-south. The crossing bridge and connection roads to be built in the southern part of the truck park in the neighborhood will relax the transportation of Şifa District and Çayırova Freedom Neighborhood.
11 THIN 725 TON ASPHALT
Within the scope of the project, 1 91 and a half meters long 7 meter width and one 90 meter long 11 meter wide bridge will be manufactured. The project will be carried out with 2 thousand 500 meter road construction. In the study 4 thousand 615 cubic meters concrete, 675 tons of iron, thousand 429 meters stormwater sewer line, 597 meters will be made of drinking water line. 852 meter piles will be manufactured for bridges. 5 thousand 600 square parquet flooring, 10 bin 150 meter bordure to be built in new ways. 11 thousand 725 tons of asphalt will be laid on the roads.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- New Connection Road Between Tuzla and Çayırova 14/04/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work on transportation. New projects are provided to the regions in need throughout the city and ease of transportation is provided. Within this scope, the connection road between the Metropolitan Municipality Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood is preparing to implement the transportation project. According to the project, the new transition bridge and connection roads and the western neighborhoods of Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova will be accessible to the main roads. Connected to E-80 This problem will be solved between Şifa Neighborhood Çayırova, which has no direct connection to the E-80, which is currently the Şekerpınar connection road. The residents of Şifa Neighborhood, who can reach the Şekerpınar connection road through Çiftlik Caddesi, are now ...
- Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road Tender Completed 25/04/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will make bridges and connection roads between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood. According to the project, the new transition bridge and connection roads and the western neighborhoods of Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova will be accessible to the main roads. This problem will be solved between Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova, which has no direct connection to E-80, which is currently the Şekerpınar connection road. 3 FIRM OFFERED The Metropolitan Municipality held a tender for the realization of the project. Three companies submitted bids. The lowest bid with 12 million 712 thousand TL Solar Road Construction + Snow Asphalt partnership, while the highest bid 13 million 900 thousand TL X
- Transportation to Tuzla-Çayırova 23/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is implementing various projects for easy transportation in the city. The Department of Transportation is determined by the regions that are distressed and work to facilitate the flow of traffic. In this context, the connection roads between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa neighborhood will be facilitated. The project will enable new bridges and roads between the two regions and connect the Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova. CONNECTED TO E-80 Bored pile manufacturing for the bridge was completed in the ongoing project. In the next part of the project, bridge basic studies will be done. The transportation problem between Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova, which does not have a direct connection to the E-80, which is currently the Şekerpınar connection road Mevcut
- Surveying Works on Tuzla-Çayırova Connection Road 13/09/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is implementing various projects for comfortable and uninterrupted transportation in the city. Regions are determined by the Department of Transportation and work to facilitate the flow of traffic. In this context, the connection roads between Çayırova and Tuzla Şifa neighborhood are facilitated. The project will enable new bridges and roads between the two regions to be connected to Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova. In the current situation, excavation, assembly and bored pile continuity tests are continued in the foot foundations. WORKS ARE CONTINUING AT SPEED Within the scope of their devoted work, Metropolitan Municipality teams have installed P2 medium standing foundation reinforcement and P3 HIZ
- The bridges of the bridges are connected at the connection road of Tuzla Çayırova 28/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement various projects for easy and comfortable transportation to every point of the city. New roads are being used as an alternative transportation route while accelerating the flow of traffic. Easy connection with Istanbul will be provided within the scope of the connection road work carried out in Çayırova. The connection between the Tuzla-Şifa Neighborhood and Çayırova will make the transportation easier between the two regions. In the project, the anchor of the bridge of the bridge in the connection road is connected. ALL FOOT AND BEAMS OF THE BRIDGE COMPLETED All the leg and beam production of the bridge was completed in the ongoing project. On the bridge…
- Transportation between Tuzla and Cayirova 04/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is implementing various projects for easy access to every point of the city. While new roads accelerate the flow of traffic, these roads are also used as alternative transportation routes. For this purpose, the Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation projects without interruption. The project realized in Çayırova will provide easy connection with the neighboring province of Istanbul. The connection between the two regions between Tuzla-Şifa and Çayırova is now possible. BRIDGE LEGS ARE HANDLED. While three concrete bridges are used for foundation works, others are excavated and ironed. Şekerpınar connection road Şeker
- Ankara Road will be breathed on Bursa Traffic with New Bridges to be constructed within the scope of Rail System East Stage. 12/02/2012 The Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa is rebuilding the bridges built on the Hacıvat, Balıklı and Deliçay streams on the Ankara Highway and rebuilt the 50 years ago. Mayor Recep Altepe examined the demolition work on the Hacıvat River Bridge, the oldest bridge on the Ankara Highway. To be a more accessible city of Bursa, especially in the rail system, indicating that the work of all areas of the rapidly running President Altepe, BursaRay east of Ankara as part of the road to be renewed the work of the destruction of the 3 bridge also said that the work. 1 kö
- Metros to Breath My Transportation to Istanbul 21/11/2018 Transportation to İstanbul Airport and Sabiha Gökçen Airport by rail system continues rapidly. Transportation of airports will be a great relief when the lines are put into service. The metro line of Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport will be opened in 2020 and the Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Tavşantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened in 29 October 2019. Pendik Mayor Kenan Sahin, said on the social media platform Twitter Sabiha Gokcen Airport-Tavsantepe Rail System Metro Line will be opened on October 29 2019 said. Şahin shared the following information: kısm Kaynarca-Kurtköy-Sabiha Gökçen line, from Tavşantepe to Sabiha Gökçene, part of our Ministry of Transportation. A very important part of our infrastructure works ı
- Zigana Tunnel to breathe the Black Sea 04/11/2014 Zigana Tunnel will breathe to the Black Sea: 12,9 will be auctioned in November for the construction of the 10 kilometer-long tunnel, which is planned to be built on the Zigana Pass, which is the fearful dream of the drivers and connects the Eastern Black Sea to the Middle East. - Mayor of Gumushane "10 November, for us, is a milestone. tunnel which will be held in Zigana'da, Turkey will be one of the longest tunnel. this tunnel due to be provided the opportunity to become easier to transport and making safer ride 'Eastern Black Sea, Middle East' 12,9 will be awarded in November for the 10-kilometer Zigana Tunnel, which is planned to be built on the historic Silk Road route.
- Halic Metro Bridge to breathe traffic 28/08/2013 Halic Metro Bridge will breathe traffic: the Golden Horn Metro Bridge has reached the end. When the bridge is completed at full speed, 1 will serve a million passengers per day. The last parts of the bridge were also finished, and the 29 is expected to be cultivated in October. Halic Metro Bridge, which is planned to be one of the most important transportation roads of Istanbul, is nearing the end. Together with Marmaray, 29 added the last pieces of the bridge planned to be opened in October, and its feet were finished. Designed to be one of the most important connection points of the public transport network in Istanbul, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will serve 1 million passengers per day. Halic olan
- Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line to Breathe the Region 26/09/2013 Yüksel: Şentepe-Yenimahalle Ropeway Line Breath to the Region: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Coordinator and Ak Parti Yenimahalle District Deputy Chairman Mustafa Yüksel told Yenimahalle about their services. 5 Yenimahalle for years, who can not get any service deserved, party organization and metropolitan municipality as they say almost flipped Mustafa Yuksel, the municipality of Yenimahalle no need to give the residents of the district, said that the smooth and timely. Asphalt is not thrown streets, all the sidewalks of the district have been overhauled, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality President Melih Gokcek Yenimahalle mobilizing themselves indicating that Yüksel, in a very short time with all the neighborhood muhtar ık
- Istanbul's new commuter traffic will breathe 14/12/2013 Istanbul's new suburban lines will breathe traffic: Gebze, which includes the Marmaray Project, carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments.Halkalı With the completion of the 76 kilometer rail line between the two lines, the distance between the two lines will fall from 185 to 105 minutes. Gebze-Halkalı After the opening of the 76 kilometer Marmaray on the 13,6 kilometer railway line, the remaining 63 kilometer railway line continues to be put into service. 43,8 kilometer from Gebze on the Asian side and Kazlıçeşme on the European side HalkalıA total of 19,2 kilometers in length, including 63 kilometers, and the existing stations were removed. Same…
- Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic 06/08/2014 Istanbul Havaray Project will breathe traffic: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's new project Havaray will be able to relax. 47.8 can be transported to 10 thousand passengers per day even on 200 kilometers. A new era begins in public transportation in Istanbul. After the metrobus, metro, tram and cable car, the Havaray Project was also added to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's transportation investments. As a short distance, the 10 is thought to be on the same line, and the system will be on air without affecting existing traffic and routes. The first tender for the study of the Havaray Project will take place next month. The Istanbul Havaray Project, which has created an alternative road by moving the rail system to the air Ray
- Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/11/2016 Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro to Breath Istanbul Traffic: With the increase in public transport facilities in Istanbul, traffic is a bit relaxed. With the completion of the new Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line, the citizen will have a comfortable breath. 17.5 was completed in the tunnel excavation works of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey metro which is planned to carry 70 passengers with a length of 80 and is planned to carry passengers. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality BeledIye Directorate, the tunnel excavations of the Mecіdіyeköy-Mahmutbey subway are planned to start in the end of 2016 and the electromechanical works are planned. The Kabataş-Mecіdіyeköy metro building, which will be connected to this line, continues at full speed. 8 will influence the length lu
- Kabataş Mahmutbey Metro Line to Breath Istanbul Traffic 12/02/2018 Kabatas-Besiktas-Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey metro line is expected to be a solution to the traffic shortage in Istanbul. 2018'S TEST DRIVES WILL BE PERFORMED 80'ye 2018 completed the project at the end of the 3 trial starts. Kabatas - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro 700 billion 32 million pounds to be spent. This subway project has also brought voice to the world. 2017 145 AEC Excellence Awards competing for the first place in the competition between the 8 project Kabataş - Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro became the first 19. It will include XNUMX station at the metro station. These; Kabataş, Beşiktaş, Yıldız Fulya, Mecidiyeköy, Çağlayan, Kağıthane, Nurtepe, Alibeyköy, Kab
- This Bridge Will Breathe 42 Homes 21/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is replacing the last old pedestrian bridge over the D-100. The D-100 city crossing, which has built many pedestrian bridges of various sizes, has ensured the flow of pedestrian traffic in the city center divided by D-100. In this context, a pedestrian bridge is being built in the D-100 42 Evler District. When the new bridge is completed, the old pedestrian bridge will be demolished. It will be used on the construction. By placing the last deck, the bridge floor will become a whole. The work of the bridge continues. Bayramda Real da
- New Traffic to Breaths to Denizli 28/03/2019 One of the new investments in the transportation area of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, 30 Meter, was completed and opened to traffic. Yeni Cadde will provide the connection between Izmir Boulevard and 29 October Boulevard and will make traffic of Örnek Street, Ahi Sinan Street and Merkezefendi Street even more streamlined. In Denizli, the New York City Road was opened to traffic, which will make a significant contribution to reducing the traffic density of the Metropolitan Municipality, which puts the investments into service. 2 meters long, 30 meters long and 2 meters long, 40 meters long, 16 meters long.
- Çayırova and Fatih Train Stations Connection Ways Construction Work Tender Result 27/08/2018 Çayırova and Fatih Train Stations Connection Roads Construction Work As a Result of Tender The 2018 / 359895 BIK number of the Metropolitan Municipality Support Services Department of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is 5.060.618,67 TL and the cost of 7.716.430,00 is equal to 5. 6.416.438,00 with TL offer Rainfall Construction Taah Orman Urn. San.Tic.Ltd.Şti. has won. The tender includes the construction works of 2,5 km connection road. The duration of the work is 350 (three hundred and fifty) calendar days from the place delivery.
- Gebze Fatih - Çayırova Station 01/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, continues to work to ease the transportation of citizens. In this context 2019 was opened in March in Gebze - Halkalı Gebze Fatih and Çayırova train stations on the suburban line provide access roads for the citizens to reach the D-100 side roads and other points comfortably. Within the scope of the project, a total of one thousand 350 meters connection road is being constructed. While the work on the connection road to Gebze Fatih station is completed, the pavement production is continuing on the connection road to Çayırova Station. ÇAYIROVA STATION MANUFACTURING CONTINUES CONTINUES Gebze - Halkalı The connection road to Çayırova station in the suburban line is covered by 900 meter rainwater B
- Easy Access to Fatih and Çayırova Train Stations 09/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to work to breathe transportation. In this context, Gebze - Halkalı Gebze Fatih and Çayırova train stations on the suburban line provide access roads for the citizens to reach the D-100 side roads and other points comfortably. A total of one thousand 350 meters connecting roads are being constructed for transportation to Gebze Fatih and Çayırova train stations. THREE METER CONNECTION ROAD FOR ÇAYIROVA STATION Gebze - Halkalı Under the connection road to Çayırova station for the suburban line, 900 meter rainwater line and 5 thousand cubic meter filling material have been used up to now.
- Marmaray Breathed 11/04/2016 Marmaray took the breath: Marmaray, which was opened by President Erdoğan at 2013, gave 1 million hours to 50 per year. Turkey's Marmaray mega-projects, was an example to the whole world as well as features. The Justice and Development Party (AK Party) headed the Marmaray and its contributions. The 76.3 billion dollar project, whose total length is 13.6 km, and the length of the railway throat tube is 5.5, was saved from time, space and expense. 425 was prevented from mixing one thousand tons of toxic gas into the atmosphere. 1.2 MILLION PASSENGER ON THE DAY 1 to Istanbul residents according to other means of transportation between two continents 50 million hours a year GÜN
- Historical Ottoman Wheat Market Underground Parking Lot Breathed to Bedesten Region 19/04/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which has undergone the construction of multi-storey car parks at important points in the city center, has offered a comfortable breathing to the Bedesten region with its underground car park, which is about a thousand vehicles served under the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project. Regional shopkeepers and citizens thanked the Metropolitan Municipality for parking. The construction of an underground car park in the scope of the Historical Ottoman Wheat Market project, which is under construction by the Konya Metropolitan Municipality, started to serve and the region tradesmen made their faces laugh. Within the scope of the project, the construction of the Historic Ottoman Wheat Market, which will make the region an attraction center in the Bedesten region with its Agricultural Museum, workplaces and cafeterias, is being completed within the scope of the project.
- Bursa High Specialized Junction Breathed 13/11/2018 Within the scope of the Transportation Emergency Action Plan, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which solved the nodes in all intersections where the traffic came to the point of collapse, breathed the regional traffic with the smart junction model it applied at the High Specialization Junction. Bursa City's 2035 year of the Traffic Master Plan continues to work uninterruptedly on the other hand, on the other hand about one year ago, the Emergency Action Plan, which is taken into action in a decisive step to progress. Traffic lights are shortened by waiting times and at the same time more than one vehicle with the opportunity to switch to smart junction models in the city center traffic was noticeable relief. Emergency Action Acil
- Smart Intersections in Manisa Breathe Traffic to Bayram Holiday 12/06/2019 Smart junction system implemented by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality in Manisa center and Akhisar has provided significant improvements in traffic intersections. During the 9 daily Ramadan holiday, it was observed that the departures for the feast and the traffic of the return of the feast took place in a very comfortable flow in the regions where smart intersection was used. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, who made the evaluation of smart intersection systems during 9 daily Ramadan Feast, said “Gediz Junction, geometric junction structure and Manisa – İzmir – intersection with intersection structure. Manisa's geçiş
- GEFCO opens the Çayırova warehouse 08/05/2014 GEFCO opened the store Çayırova: continued progress in Turkey and Turkey 10 thousand square meters built on growth GEFCO opened its Çayırova store. Continuing progress in Turkey and growth GEFCO Turkey has opened its warehouse built on Çayırova 10 thousand square meters. GEFCO Turkey in the new store, with industrial manufacturers offer services to 2 wheeled vehicles. 2012 years in Tuzla Logistics Center customers started to provide services storage and bonded warehouse space GEFCO Turkey Çayırova-Kocaeli, Turkey Situated in on-demand from commensurate with the high growth rate of the service offered by completing the new store investment. The new warehouse will serve 2 wheeled vehicles Yeni