In 2004, the companies' external credit debt was 27.5 billion dollars. Now 115.8 is a billion dollars. 2004 60'den was the debt of industrial companies. Now 60 percent of the services. Within the services, 60 is also responsible for construction, transportation and real estate yüzde
The Central Bank (MB) keeps the tally of the credit debts of the private sector from abroad. In addition to its long, short-term distributions, it also publishes the sectoral gang.
The foreign exchange risk of the private sector is not limited to k loans from abroad Özel. Foreign currency loans from domestic banks are also affected by the exchange rate movement. According to data published by economist Hakan Özyıldız in his article dated 26 May, the amount of foreign currency loans provided by domestic banks by the end of February is 187 billion dollars. According to the results of the first quarter of the 2018 announced by the MB (including the financial sector), the foreign currency loans from abroad are also 245.5 billion dollars. 115.8 billion dollars of it on real sector companies. The sectoral breakdown of loans used from abroad also gives an idea about which sectors are the most important in terms of borrowing, the rapid increase in which sectors, and which sectors have relatively less exchange rate risks. 2004 - 2018 1. Here are the facts that the quota of the quarter allowed to say:
● In 2004, the total amount of loans from non-finance companies abroad is 27.5 billion dollars. Now 115.8 is a billion dollars. The rate of increase is 320. 6
● 2004 of 60 has gone to industry. 2018'ın this time "services" went to. This is the first case to be underlined in the debt table.
● The second striking figure; 2004 - 2018 1Ç has increased 193.3 in the foreign credits of industrial sectors. Increase in services 500! The industry is below the average (320.6), over the services.
● The main source of rapid increase in services is 4 sub-sector: Transport-storage, construction, real estate and health. The external loan growth is as follows: 2.056, 772, 2.134 and 2.227. The increase in oluş transportation storage kamp consists of bridge, highway, airport projects, health increase, health campus projects.
● Percentages and odds do not mean much. The situation is even more striking: the 3 sector, which performs the highest lending in construction, infrastructure, real estate, services, and the 68.5 billion dollar of the total 41.5 billion-dollar loan (60.1) is in this 3 sector.
● There is another 2 sector with high external credit debt in services: The external loan size in information and communication is 9.9 billion dollars. It is due to the infrastructure investments of its operators. Wholesale and retail trade in the second high-borrower sector; 5.3 billion dollars! But in the 2 sector, the annual increase in 14 is relatively low. In health, the external loan 3.4 billion dollars!
● There is no sector in the industrial sector, manufacturing, foreign credit debt construction and transportation - storage sectors. The sector with the highest debt in manufacturing is ü food, beverages and tobacco products imal with 5.4 billion dollars. Tütün Manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products kredi with a loan amount of 4.4 billion dollars is remarkable. This sector is in the first place with 7.285 on the external credit increase. In the second place, there are mak administrative and support service activities ”with an 4.253 increase (covering construction machinery rental, vehicle, aircraft rental, tour operators etc.).
● Foreign loan debt in the agricultural sector is 608 million dollars. Low level. Mining and quarrying have external loan debt of 5 billion dollars, and in the last 14 over the years the debt increased by about 10.
Source: İBRAHİM EKİNCİ - I www.dunya.co