The two-day Düzey High Level Expert Group Meeting AP of the United Nations Asia and Pacific Economic and Social Commission (UNESCAP) began in Ankara on 03 May 2018.
The yürüt High Level Expert Group alar, which was organized in order to increase the efficiency of the railway border crossings and to take measures against the common technical standards and harmonized operational practices throughout the international railway corridors, began to work at the 03 May 2018 hosted by TCDD Transportation Inc. at Ankara Hilton Hotel.
Selen Gülen Susuz, Head of Department of International Agreements and Organizations, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Mr. Burak Serkan Yasar, Head of Customs and Trade Department of Transit Department Burak Serkan Yasar, Assistant General Manager of TCDD Transport and many experts participated in the meeting.
Representatives from the member countries as well as OTIF, UIC, OJSD, WCO, AIDT and Islamic Development Bank attended the meeting.
Delivering the opening speech of the meeting Selen Gulen dehydrated, one at a time, he said implementation of transport investment is very important in this context, underlining that Turkey is a natural bridge between Asia and Europe. An expert committee of Department stating that they were happy to welcome in Turkey get better results for our countries of anhydrous meeting finished his speech saying.
TCDD Transport Inc. Vice President gave a speech at the meeting to resolve Turkey's Cetin Altun missing lines on the transport route to contribute to the development of international transport and refers to his work to improve the intermodal transportation opportunities.
Last year in October with the opening of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Trans-Caspian Central Corridor explaining the benefits of the development Altun, the railway to Europe through remote Asian country uninterrupted connecting by 2200-kilometer railway line to Turkey 25 billion-dollar note that investment is made She pulled.
Our country voicing 9 pieces of railway connection between our border with neighboring Altun, told Turkey has the operational experience of the participants in a detailed manner.
In his speech, ESPAP Secretary-General Sandeep Raj Jain said that all modes of transport are an integral part of each other, and that what is important is the establishment of a harmonious and sustainable transport system.
A project on UM Harmonization of Rules and Regulations for Facilitating International Railway Transportation in the Region Asya is carried out under the UM Regional Cooperation Framework for the Facilitation of International Railway Transport laştırıl adopted by the United Nations Asia and Pacific Economic and Social Commission (UNESCAP) in 2015. .
The meeting is organized to develop interoperability in technical and operational areas throughout the international railway corridors to increase the effectiveness of railway border crossing operations and the reliability of international railway freight transport operations within the scope of this project.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- High Level Security in Metro Stations in Ankara 26/08/2017 A new era is beginning in Ankara for the security applications at metro, Ankaray and ropeway stations. Previously, security calls with metal hand detectors will now be carried out with metal door detectors and X-RAY devices. The new system will also feature cameras with face detection on top of the metal door detectors, and the bags of passengers with bags will be examined with the X-RAY device at the entrances of the metro stations. Mayor Melih Gökçek stated that the first devices were placed in the MTA Station of Çayyolu Metro and said that the new system would take place in all stations after the implementation of the sample. The President emphasized that the application is not intended to be done only because of any negativity yapıl
- Veysi Kurt: UM TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ's Income Increased by 25% Vey 13/06/2017 Veysi Kurt: program TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ'in Income Increased by 25 Percent Müdür: TCDD Transport General Manager Veysi Kurt, Sivas Regional Coordinatorship by 9 June 2017 participated in the iftar program. In the Iftar program, Sivas Regional Coordinator Sönmez Sefercik, Railway Machinery Association (DEMARD) Chairman Nami Aras, representatives of civil servants' unions and Sivas Regional Coordinatorship employees took part in the Iftar program. General Manager Veysi Kurt stated the following in his speech: '' I congratulate everyone here for the month of Ramadan; I would like to thank those who contributed to the organization of this program. Officer, mechanic, manager, trade union and association members looking at us a very beautiful future is waiting for us Mem
- 7 Regional Directorate of TCDD 03/11/2018 The organizational structure of TCDD General Directorate of Transport was changed. With the decree of the presidential decree, it was decided to establish regional directorates in the organization structure of TCDD Tasimacilik AS. According to this; Seven regional directorates, Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Sivas, Malatya, Adana and Afyonkarahisar, were established and two regional directorates were assigned to each regional directorate. In addition, according to the relevant decree, 399 directorate was established in our organization.
- ATO Delegation Visited TCDD 15/03/2017 ATO Delegation visited TCDD Transport Inc.: Ankara Chamber of Commerce President Gursel Baran, ATO Vice Chairman Selahaddin Karaoglan, ATO Council Member Halil Ibrahim Yilmaz, TCDD General Manager of Transportation Veysi Kurt in his office. Baran said that the liberalization of railway transportation would contribute to the development of our country as well as the railway sector; By national train, the country will be stronger in the sector; Emphasizing the importance of integration with THY, YHT said that there should be direct pass between Ankara Train Station and Esenboğa Airport. Bar; Noting that they visited Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, he noted; "Our troubles ...
- Mayor of Çankırı visited TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ 16/03/2017 Mayor of Çankırı visited TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ: Çankırı Mayor İrfan Dinç visited TCDD General Director of Transportation Veysi Kurt. General Director Veysi Kurt; Emphasizing that Çankırı is a railway city, Çankırı has become a center in the advanced railway industry with its Scissors Factory, VADEMSAŞ and workshops. The development of the railway, which has become one of the most dynamic sectors of the country with the prioritized railway policies for the last 15 years, contributes significantly to the development of the province and the increase of employment. With the renewal and modernization of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak line, our country and the acceleration of regional development Ir
- 23 April Gift for Children from TCDD Tasimacilik AS 24/04/2017 TCDD Tasimacilik AS for Children 23 April Gift: TCDD Tasimacilik AS, 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day gave children a high-speed train model. About 10 thousand YHT model, 23 April, Ankara, Istanbul, Konya, Eskisehir, Adana Mersin and Izmir were presented to children in the stations.
- Wagon Holders from TCDD Tasimacilik AS 30/12/2017 ERADIS -European Railway Agency has signed a contract with X-TRX-02 / 03 / 01 to sign the mutual agreement with the Workshops on the Database of Interoperability and Safety-Site. They should be the Head of Vehicle Maintenance Department. After the date of 2018, it is not possible to provide services as a responsible Body for the companies that are not contracted with TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Furthermore, after the date of 08, we accept the repairs of the wagons that we are responsible for the repairs and maintenance by the Workshops which have no contract with TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.
- TCDD-DB High Level Working Group Meeting was held in Berlin 02/02/2016 Turkish State Railways-DB High Level Working Group Meeting was held in Berlin since 2012 years in Germany and enhance the existing cooperation in the railway between Turkey and continues to work in order to implement new areas of cooperation "of the Turkish State Railways-DB High Level Working Group" VII. The meeting was held in Berlin. The head of the Turkish delegation headed by Adem Kayış, head of the Human Resources Department, was İbrahim Çelik, Head of Load Department, and Deniz Aslan, Department of Foreign Relations. At the meeting, which came at the end of the restructuring process in both state administration, Turkey - Germany and the Germany-Turkey-Iran line to be put into a time of new freight train and a variety of educational issues were discussed. TCDD-DB officials, cooperation T
- High-Level Conference on Middle East Railway Projects 07/11/2012 Middle East Railroad Projects High Level Conference Held for the Railways in the Middle East Region - Towards a Competitive, Railway Transportation System within the Scope of the 2012 Action Plan of the Middle East Regional Council (RIC) The gerçekleştiril Projects and Predictions Am conference was held on the 4-5 November in Jordan's capital Amman. . The conference was hosted by the Jordanian Ministry of Transport and the Jordanian Railways ARC and HJR, as well as transport ministers and representatives from the Middle East, the President / General Director of the UIC, and the RAME member Railways / CEOs. . With the conference; - Europe, Middle East, -
- High-Level Conference on Middle East Railway Projects 07/11/2012
Middle East Railway Projects High Level Conference Held for the Railways in the Middle East Region The i Projects and Predictions i conference was held in Jordan's capital Amman on 2012-4 November. . The conference was hosted by the Jordanian Ministry of Transport and the Jordanian Railways ARC and HJR, as well as transport ministers and representatives from the Middle East, the President / General Director of the UIC, and the RAME member Railways / CEOs. . With the conference; - Europe, -
- TCDD's Senior Management Team Goes on Tour 06/02/2013 Senior Management Team of TCDD Goes on Tour The senior manager of 3, including 28's executive vice president, will find solutions to the problems at the 5 workplace all over the country on 8-278 February. According to TCDD officials, 42 provincial center and 52 connected to the workplace in the district connected to the Railways, especially in recent years with the introduction of High Speed Train (YHT) lines increased customer satisfaction. The managers of organizations, which continue to increase Turkey's status and station in general to arrest the target, cleanliness of stations and other businesses, maintenance ...
- Senior Assignment in Shell 07/09/2017 Burçin Toktamış, Shell & Turcas Assistant General Manager, Sales and Operations Manager, Shell Commercial Fleet Business Branch was appointed Global Marketing Director responsible for all sectors and sales channels. Shell and Industry in the commercial fleet field in Shell, one of the world's leading international energy companies. Burçin Toktamış was appointed to the position of Global Marketing Director. Burçin Toktamış's long-term career at Shell has been continuing for a long time in 23. Beginning with the management of the management career in the energy sector immediately after his graduation from university, Toktamış has more than 23 years of experience in the company. Within this period, Production Planning, Supply Chain, Sales, Business Development, Channel Bu
- High Level Security in AŞTİ 02/03/2018 The Ankara Intercity Bus Terminal Facility (ASTI), which serves under the body of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Capital Transportation and Natural Gas Services Project Contracting Industry and Trade Corporation (BUGSAS), does not open up an eye for smugglers with its high security measures. Audits conducted in AŞTİ seized illegal drinkers, cigarettes and cosmetic products in the capital. Security personnel, x-ray devices, mobile and fixed cameras held at the highest level of security ASTİ'da, different doors and hours of control of illegally seized a large number of illegal products and materials were seized on the market were seized. CHARGING CHILDREN FROM WEAR Daily average frequencies of 120 visitors S
- Expert Sergeant Polat Özbek Introduced the Pedestrian Overpass 12/05/2018 Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, Martyr Gendarmerie Commando Specialist Sergeant Polat Özbek who promoted the connection between Barış and Eskihisar neighborhoods, promoted the pedestrian overpass. Mayor of Gebze Mustafa Güler, Mayor of Gebze Adnan Koker, Mayor of Darıca Şükrü Karabacak, Martyr Polat Özbek's family, Hamza Özbek and mother Sakine Özbek with the participation of a large number of citizens, President Karaosmanoğlu said, Başkan Polat Özbek martyrs once again with mercy and gratitude. May my Lord take his place in heaven. Today we are a nation with confidence in the territory of the country Biz
- Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ Moving Debate 09/02/2012 Turkish-Business Financial Secretary-General and Railways-İş President Ergun Atalay, Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ (TÜVASAŞ) for the factory in Adapazarı to another relocation project, "Let's grow these plants in place, the factory you grow up in the same place going to grow" in the proposal found. Atalay, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, will support the positive steps taken towards the future of the factory, but would also oppose the cases that he thinks are wrong. Atalay said that he did not look at the transport of the TÜVASAŞ factory. Previously in Sakarya Agricultural Equipment Factory had been closed, but closed. There was the Meat Fish Authority, now it's a blind lame.
- New Member of the Railway Transport Association TCDD Transportation Inc. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…
- CITA Meeting hosted by TÜVTÜRK in Istanbul 20/04/2014 The CITA Meeting was hosted by TÜVTÜRK in Istanbul. The annual meeting of the International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee (CITA) Advisory Group for the European Region was held in Istanbul this year by TÜVTÜRK. The meeting exchanged views on the development of quality and education systems for vehicle inspection institutions in the member countries. The inspectors, bureaucrats, who were working in the fields of vehicle inspection, quality and education from Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, England, Spain, Ireland, Serbia and Lithuania. and the annual meeting of the International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee (CITA), which was held with the participation of Turkish Accreditation Authority officials, was held in Istanbul between 15-16 on April, hosted by TÜVTÜRK. “Member States“
- 8. Eurasia Rail Fair Hosted 12.322 Visitor Hosted Izmir 19/04/2019 Turkey's leading sectors leading trade fair organizers ITE organized in Turkey within the "8. International Rail, Light Rail and Logistics Exhibition - Eurasia Rail tarih was held this year in 10-12 April in Fuarizmir Exhibition Center in Izmir. The sector's pulse was held at the fair where the most recent developments in the railway sector were evaluated and decision makers came together. ALSTOM, METRO ISTANBUL, CAF, DURMAZLAR, CRRC, TÜDEMSAŞ, ASELSAN, SIEMENS, TCDD, TÜVASAŞ, HYUNDAI EUROTEM, KARDEMİR, TÜLOMSAŞ, TALGO, KNORR-BREMSE, ANSALDO STS and BOZANKAYA. at the fair, the companies stand out and,
- Durmazlar AŞ's tram reduced the price by half 27/12/2016 Durmazlar AŞ's tramway cuts the price to half: The 52 'city rail rail', produced by Durmazlar AŞ, serves in Bursa, Samsun and Kocaeli. 2017 lightweight metro in Bursa, 30 to Kocaeli, and 12 tram to Samsun will be delivered. In turkey, railways and freight and passenger transportation, and belediyelerinmetro speed train / tram car up needs for the year 4 2023 billion dollar investment in the rail system is scheduled to meet about. Durmazlar AS, one of the industrial companies that want to reduce the dependence on foreign countries, started to produce local tram sets, which started at 50.
- Turkey Azerbaijan Georgia Transport Ministers Convenes for BTK 18/07/2012 AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım goes to Baku. Transport Ministers from Turkey and Azerbaijan -Gürcis Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project, will meet in Baku on July 18 2012. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and Kars Deputy Ahmet Arslan and the Ministry's Bureaucrats, moved to Baku today. For Turkey-Azerbaijan-Georgia and the Caucasus great importance to having to evaluate the current stage of the BTK project and the planned program under the continuing, urgent completion of the old DLH General Manager of the architects of the project at the meeting will be held at matters now is ...
- Collected for the solution of transportation problems in Basaksehir 18/09/2013 In order to solve the transportation problems in Başakşehir, the meeting was held: Başakşehir Cultural Center, Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations General Manager (IETT). Hayri Baraçlı, IETT Deputy General Manager Mümin Kahveci and heads of departments and municipal authorities of the municipality attended. The ring trips to the Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir-Olimpiyatköy Metro Line opened recently from different regions of Başakşehir became the main item of the consultation meeting. Mayor of Başakşehir Mevlüt Uysal said that the biggest problem of Başakşehir is the transportation so far. E Until today, transportation was the biggest problem in Başakşehir. Although this transportation problem is solved to a great extent by the metro, it is possible to reach the metro Metro
- Public transportation in Istanbul 24 meets in the center 18/04/2015 Public transport in Istanbul 24 is gathering in the center: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started projecting for the total 24 transfer station, which will integrate transportation systems in the city. 10 on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, 14 on the European side, 1 million square meters transfer centers with metro, bus, metrobus, marmaray, tramway, railway integration will be provided. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the European side of the 14, on the Asian side of the 10 transfer station will be tender for the preparation of architectural, transportation and landscape projects. Metro, bus, metrobus, marmaray, tram, rail network, such as transfer network at the junction points of the transfer stations planned with the citizens, without losing time in all directions can provide uninterrupted transportation. Istanbul,
- Railway Transport Association Training Working Group Holds First Meeting 16/02/2012 DTD Training Working Group Meeting was held on 15 February 2012. Members of the association were Ayşegül Ayman, Müge Ülgen, Hamdi Seyhun, DTD General Manager Yasar Rota, DTD Deputy General Director Nükhet Işıkoğlu and Education Consultant Engin Koban. In the first meeting of the DTD Training Working Group; DTD Working Groups Read out the procedure and get opinions. In order to create a corporate brand of DEYAGEM Development Center of the education unit of DTD and to prepare a general study draft about the training forms, contents and application stages to be given at DEYAGEM Education Center. To support DEYAGEM's sustainable development of logistics and sector in line with the changes in the world DE
- Rail Transport Working Group Meeting Held 11/04/2014 Railway Transport Working Group Meeting Held: Transport Policy Moroccan Turkey-EU High Level organized as part of Dialogue "Railway Transport Working Group Meeting", 10 our Ministry with the participation of the European Commission with the relevant public institutions and organizations in April 2014 has hosted. The meeting was opened by Deputy Undersecretary Mr. Özlen Kavalalı. In order to improve cooperation between Turkey and the European Commission in the fields of railway transportation and Trans European Transport Networks (TEN-T), views and information were exchanged.
- Tender Announcement: TCDD 3. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF ALSANCAK - CUMAOVASI AND BASMANE - ALİAĞA LINE CUTTING THROUGH 4.000 METER 30X1,5 SCREEN AND ARMORED SIGNAL WIRING 17/02/2012 TCDD 3. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE ALSANCAK - CUMAOVASI AND BASMANE - ALIAGA LINE SCREENING THROUGH 4.000X30 SCREEN AND ARMORED SIGNAL CABLE RECEIVING 1,5 METER FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE CONNECTION WORKS 27 / 02 / 2012 IN THE HISTORY OF TCDD OPERATION 3.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE / IZMIR ADDRESS. TENDER INFORMATION PROCUREMENT COMMISSION PROCUREMENT COMMISSION TENDER RESPONSIBILITY INSPECTION BIDDING ADDRESS TCDD OPERATION 3.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE / IZMİR PHONE AND FAX NO 3 0 232 464 31 31 4269 0 232 464 TENDER DATE AND TIME 77 / 98 / 16 CLOCK: 02 SPECIFICATION FOR 2012, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE ON THE PROCUREMENT OF THE TENDER ALE