internship application of the Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD by the Vocational Education Act No. 3308 workplaces will do a summer internship with secondary school students will do an internship secondary and higher education students will be accepted online through the internet.
Application will be taken according to internship places and branches determined by our organization. Each student has the right to apply for an internship. Application results will be announced by TCDD at the date of 30.05.2018.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The attention of higher education students who will be an internship within TCDD 20/01/2015 To the attention of the higher education students who will be an internship within the scope of TCDD: Information about the internship quotas to be offered to higher education students in the central and provincial organization workplaces in the central and provincial organization of the Turkish State Railways (associate degree and license areas) has been reported to the Presidency of Higher Education Council (YÖK). The quota information sent by TCDD and the internship requests from universities are matched by YÖK. Students are required to apply to their universities in order to match the student demands with the quota. After the process of matching by YÖK, the summer internship applications of the students within the quota will be accepted after the May of 2015 in order to give priority to the universities directed to TCDD.
- KPSS 2018-2 Preferences As a result of candidates who settled in TCDD 31/12/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration (TCDD) settled candidates until 30.01.2019 with TCDD Directorate General of Human Resources requested documents are required to apply in person at the Department of Appointment and Separation Division. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS 1- Original Report of the Health Board and copies of 1 copies (from State Hospitals or Official University Hospitals) SSPC KPSS 2018 / 2 DETAILS MUST BE SPECIFIED; a.Color Examination (ishihora test done) b.Valuation Degrees (left-right eye specified separately) - hemoglobin value to be added. c.Tarama Test (The result should be negative for stimulants and drugs) d.Hearing Examination (The result of the odiometry pure sound average whisper c
- Kanca Inc. From the General Manager to the Vocational School Students Scholarship and Internship (Photo Gallery) 22/05/2014 Kanca Inc. Scholarship and Internship Words to the Vocational School Students: KTU Surmene Abdullah Kanca Vocational High School students visited Hook Hand Tools Hatcher Celik AS in Kocaeli / Gebze TAYSAD Organized Industrial Zone. Kanca Inc. General Manager Alper Kanca said during a visit of students, Kanca A.Ş. The founder of Abdullah Kanca, the founder of 2008 in their home in the education and education of students who are successful and needed to continue to give scholarships will continue to give the students, he said. General Manager Alper Kanca has promised that all students of Sürmene Abdullah Kanca Vocational School will do everything they can to complete their internship at Kanca A.Ş., per
- Internship Opportunities for Students from SAMULAŞ 03/08/2015 Internship Opportunity from SAMULAŞ: Samsun Light Rail System Administration (SAMULAŞ) continues to offer internship opportunities for university and high school students. 40 students, who are students of the Faculty of Engineering of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) and technical high school students, benefit from internship opportunities at SAMULAŞ this year. In addition to the students who are continuing their internship, the 40 students will complete their internship at SAMULAŞ until the new education period. Interns have the chance to have knowledge and equipment on many subjects st
- Internship meeting was held in KBU for Rail Systems Engineering students 19/02/2016 Internship meeting was held for the students of Rail Systems Engineering in KBU: A training meeting was held by Karabük University (KBU) about Railroad Engineering students. At the meeting held at Hamit Çepni Conference Hall, students were informed about the internship. Head of Rail Systems Engineering Program Asst. Assoc. Dr. Dr. Mehmet Emin Akay, the importance of the internship, internships that can be done and how to provide internship place of the students gave information about the subjects such as. Students who completed their internships at various private and state enterprises previously shared their experiences. Applied Engineering Education Information Meeting KBU "Applied Engineering Education Information and Meeting Meeting" was organized by Prof. Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz Uygulamalı
- Internship Opportunities from SAMULAŞ 23/07/2016 Internship Opportunities from SAMULAŞ: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. this year, the university and high school students continue to offer internship opportunities. 36 students from engineering schools and technical high school students from Samsun and nearby universities, especially from Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU), benefit from internship opportunities at SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In addition to the current 15 student internship, a total of 36 students will have completed their internship in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Trainee students, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Directorate of Maintenance and Repair, Operations Directorate Financial-Affairs Directorate and Support Services Directorate is completing internships. Many of them OM
- TCDD Vocational Training and Summer Internship Applications 12/03/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Vocational Education and Summer (High School-College-Degree) began on internship applications 15.03.2019, 03.05.2019 will expire on. Internship application will be taken only through E-government. Students who apply for internship must pay attention to their internship days and period. Wrong applications will not be accepted. Application results will be announced on the application page on 17.05.2019 and will be notified by e-mail. Documents required for internship will be notified by e-mail.
- Students' Journey to the Dangerous Cable Car 15/05/2012 In the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun, the citizens and the primary school students are still accessing the Gelivera Creek in a primitive way. Residents of the Tevekli neighborhood, which is not a bridge and a road to their neighborhoods, found the remedy to build a ropeway on Gelivera Creek. Primarily by means of their own facilities, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on the Gelivera Creek are trying to provide their transportation there. Not only citizens, but also primary school children who go to school can get to the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. The children who try to go to school by climbing on the 10 meter elevation and the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are in danger esi
- Skiing Joy of Disabled Students in Artvin 11/03/2014 Ski Recreation of Disabled Students in Artvin: Artvin Off-Road Sports Club organized by Artvin Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports jointly organized by the students, disabled students had fun at Atabarı Ski Center. The students who are disabled in Corlu Special Education Vocational Education Center and Artvin Special Education Job Application Center, Artvin Off-Road Club were taken to Atabari Ski Center after taking a city tour with off-road vehicles. Students with disabilities and skating rides in the snow enjoyed having fun in the snow. Artvin Off-Road Sports Club Vice President Tolga Şatır, "We organized this event to motivate our friends and to feel that they are not alone."
- Teenage students enjoying skiing 09/03/2015 Ski students enjoyed the pleasure of skiing: The students of Çağlayan Youth Center enjoyed skiing in Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri, where their little students went with their teachers. Erciyes ski center was the first stop of the early morning trips of Çağlayan Youth Center students who were working under Youth Confederation of Youth Education and Culture (GENÇKON). In the ski center, the skiers were entertained by skiers. For the first time in the skiing center, the students experienced the excitement of ropeways and visited the historical places of Kayseri. Caglayan Youth Center Club Director Ozdemir Ozturk, the students get rid of the tempo of intensive examination of the excitement of going out of the province, stating that Öz students first layan