TCDD 3. Capacity Building Projects Evaluation Meeting was held in the Regional Directorate.
TCDD Regional Directorate Art Gallery Meeting Hall, TCDD Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, TCDD Transportation Inc. Izmir Regional Coordinator Habil Emir, Deputy Regional Director Nizamettin Çiçek and Soner Baş, Capacity Management Department Vice President Gani Güçlü, Capacity Development Branch Manager Şükrü Tayfun Kaya, İZBAN officials, Service Manager and Assistants and employees participated.
In the meeting where Capacity Development Branch Manager Şükrü Tayfun Kaya made a presentation, evaluations were made on the capacity building projects and the solution of the problems.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Awareness Study for Level Crossings in TCDD 1. 01/03/2016 Awareness Study for Level Crossings was conducted in TCDD 1. District: A de Awareness Study on Highway Drivers in Level Crossings UM was conducted at the Directorate of TCDD 1. TCDD 1.In the Thrace section of the Directorate of Ispartakule, Velimese, Muratli, Edirne, Apullu, Luleburgaz and Çerkezköyde Awareness Study on Highway Drivers in Level Crossings “was conducted. In accordance with the İl Regulation on Measures and Implementation Principles to be Taken at the Railway Level Crossings T by TCDD 1 District SDS Directorate, informative presentations were made to the Governorships, Special Provincial Administrations, Regional Directorates of Municipalities and Highways, and the regulations and regulations issued. Within this scope, 128 units within the area of responsibility of our Regional Directorate Bu
- TCDD 1. THE MEETING WAS ACHIEVED MEETING WITH TCDD UPPER MANAGEMENT IN THE REGION OF YHT ROAD CONSTRUCTION. 29/02/2012 In order to make the construction of the road more secure and faster in the scope of High Speed Train Project, it was closed to train operation between Köseköy and Gebze from the date of 01.02.2012. Naturally, this situation concerns the TCDD staff as well as the citizens in this region. On the date of 28.02.2012, an information meeting was held at General Directorate of TCDD with the participation of General Manager Süleyman KARAMAN and all other senior executives and Trade Unions. Representing our union in the meeting; General President Nazmi GÜZEL, Secretary General Cihad KORAY, İstanbul 2 and 3 Branch Chairmen Özer ALPAT and Öztürk ÇINAR have attended. Mr. General Manager said in his statement: Say
- Performance Evaluation Meeting of 5 Year in TCDD 2014. 27/01/2015 TCDD 5 Regional Directorate 2014 Year Performance Evaluation Meeting was held: The results of the 5 year performance evaluation were announced by Regional Director Üzeyir Ülker at the weekly Coordination Meeting held in the meeting hall of TCDD 2014. 5 2014 1 2012 24,9 2013 54 2014 41,79 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX with the same successful performance% XNUMX UM
- Training of Line Warning System in TCDD 1. 11/05/2016 TCDD 1 Trainings were provided for Line Warning System: de Line Warning System Training X was given to the personnel working on the line at TCDD 1 District Directorate. TCDD 1 Regional Directorate Fenerbahçe Training and Recreation Facilities, Sakarya University lecturer Assoc. Dr. Hakan Guler and contractor firm Zöllner together with 23 personnel were given ner Line Warning System Training kiş. After the training in Fenerbahçe, the personnel received information about the working principles of the Line Warning System.
- Çankırı Scissor Factory Directorate TCDD 3. Visits the Region 23/08/2016 Çankırı Scissor Factory Directorate TCDD 3. Visits the region: Scissors in Alsancak Gar and only in Izmir on the site of the Tekatü system of inspecting Çankırı Scissor Factory Manager Abdulvahap Inanc, Deputy Assistant Manager Levent Ilata, Quality Control Manager Mustafa Cebrail Karaarslan, TCDD 3. They visited the Regional Director Selim Koçbay in his office. Visiting factory officials exchanged views with Regional Manager Koçbay for improving the quality of the shears produced and for reducing maintenance costs.
- Aegean Region Kütahyalılar Federation, TCDD 3. Visit to the Region 29/03/2017 Aegean Region Kütahyalılar Federation, TCDD 3. Visit to the Region: The President of the Federation of Kütahyans of the Aegean Region, Ufuk Aksoy and the members of the board of directors, TCDD 3. Visited the Regional Directorate. Within the scope of the visit, the President of the Aegean Region Kütahyalılar Federation Ufuk Aksoy and the members of the board of directors, 3. He met with Regional Manager Selim Koçbay and Assistant Regional Manager Nizamettin Çiçek. Chairman of the Federation Ufuk Aksoy Izmir, indicating that approximately 115 bin Kütahyalının, said they were engaged in federation. He emphasized the importance of the Kütahya people living in İzmir and the railways. Regional Director Selim Koçbay expressed his pleasure for the visit and said, Sel
- Afyonkarahisar-Ankara High Speed Train Project High Speed Train Evaluation Meeting Held 04/04/2012 Irfan Balkanlıoğlu Afyonkarahisar Governor, said the high speed train project would be the window of the city to the world. Balkanlıoğlu, held in the governor's office and TCDD Railway Production Department Chairman Mustafa Babal and project managers participated in the "High Speed Train Evaluation Meeting", the world's major countries are using the high-speed train said. Balkanlıoğlu reminiscent of high-speed train to come to Turkey, reported the following: "Eskisehir-speed trains that shuttle between Ankara began to provide services between Ankara and Konya, Turkey. Istanbul leg nearing completion. Circumvent Afyonkarahisar age, a study will change your life come to the end 36 firm has made a bid for the project CD
- SAMULAŞ 2015 Year Performance Evaluation Meeting was Held 29/02/2016 SAMULAŞ 2015 Year Performance Evaluation Meeting was Held: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. performed 2015 year performance evaluation meetings. 3 personnel participated in the performance evaluation meetings held in six sessions on 250. The works, targets and developments in the 5 regulated performance-editing meeting were evaluated together with the team and efforts were made to increase coordination. Providing information about the meetings of the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun Samulaş A.Ş. Board Member Kadir Gürkan, "In the 2015 year of Samulaş A.Ş., 17 million 578 thousand passenger, express and ring busses with light rail vehicles in the year of 5 800 million
- DDGM and DTD Regulation Evaluation Meeting Held 01/03/2016 DDGM and DTD Regulation Evaluation Meeting was held: The "Railway Management Authorization Regulation" which will be put into effect after the liberalization of the Railway Sector was forwarded to the DTD by the Directorate General of Railroad Regulatory Affairs and its opinions and suggestions were requested. The "Railway Management Authorization Regulation" was shared with all DTD members and opinions were requested, and then the opinions and suggestions received in a workshop at the DTD center were evaluated. The opinions and suggestions created after the workshop meeting were delivered to the GDGM authorities at a meeting held at the Office of the General Directorate of Railway Regulatory Affairs (GDGM) on February 18. The meeting between the DTD and DDGM officials has been ileri
- Train traffic evaluation meeting was held in Elazığ 07/04/2016 Train traffic evaluation meeting was held in Elazığ: Train traffic evaluation meeting was held in Elazığ operation directorate. In Elazığ Operation Directorate, a train traffic evaluation meeting was held with the participation of Regional Director Üzeyir Ülker and Service Managers. In addition to train traffic issues, the tasks that need to be done were evaluated in detail. Especially the level crossings, the safety of trains and the problems encountered on the road should be emphasized and meticulously emphasized. The crane closed hangar, which was completed after the meeting, was examined by the committee.
- Ardahanda Evaluation of Highways Investments 26/08/2014 Evaluation Meeting on Highways Investments in Ardahanda: A meeting was held in Ardahan on the investments made by the Highways within the provincial borders. Ardahan Governor Ahmet Deniz, Ardahan AK Party Deputy Orhan Atalay, Mayor Faruk Köksoy, Highways 18 Regional Manager Turan Yılmaz and related contractors participated in the meeting held at the Historical Congress Building. During the meeting, the status of the investments, which started to work by the Highways within the provincial borders, were discussed in detail. In the meeting where the negotiation caused by the contracting companies about the investments were discussed, necessary warnings were made to the companies to eliminate the problems. During the meeting, the asphalt study of the 18 Kilometer part of the Çamlıçatak-Çıldır road was carried out and 15 went to lı
- Today in History: 7 November 1918 is one of the military commis- sions working in the region: 07/11/2012
7 November 1941 The tender was made for the railway from Diyarbakır and Elazığ stations to Iraq and Iran. 7 November 1918 The military commissioners working along the railways were asked to report the status of wood and coal in the regional warehouses on a regular basis every day. Home »General» Today in History: 7 November 1918 is one of the military commissaries on duty throughout the railways »Sayfa
- MOTAŞ was in Full Capacity Task for First Day of Schools 19/09/2017 On the first day of the school's opening, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which carried the public transportation of Malatya, was in full capacity. 2017-2018 General Directorate of MOTAŞ General Directorate said,, Our company's 22 meter, 12 9 meter, 81 12 meter 115 bus, 20 bus, 80 trambus and XNUMX private public bus On the first day of the new education period, we started to carry out public transportation. In other words, we started to serve at full capacity mas and emphasized that they do not allow passengers to accumulate at stops and stations. In the statement, görülen
- Capacity will increase to 3 with the new container port investment initiated by TCDD in İzmir Port 06/05/2012 It is known as Turkey's biggest export port in the past, but the privatization process losing blood due to failure to invest in the new container port in Izmir initiated by TCDD investment in the port capacity will be 3 the floor. With the investment that the filling and concreting works started, the port will be able to serve 16 aboard simultaneously. Port of İzmir was divided into passenger and freight ports as part of the restructuring work. While 273 cruise ships from the 498 cruise ship last year started to privatize the passenger port, the investments were started to increase the capacity in the cargo port section. Again last year 690 thousand TEU container with 9 million 504 bin geçen
- Arm Tunnel Technologies makes capacity investments 12/06/2017 Arm Tunnel Technologies is investing in capacity: Arm Tunnel Technologies, which operates in the field of tunnel construction and technologies, continues to invest in strengthening its position in the sector. The company will increase its production capacity by 35 by establishing a new plant with an investment of 53 million TL. Arcan Machinery, which carries out its activities such as the manufacture of machinery and equipment for tunnel construction and project consultancy, under the name of Arm Tunnel Technologies, has a yearly history in tunnel construction and technologies. The company continues to invest in expanding its markets and strengthening its position in the sector globally. to build a new production plant in Turkey, explaining that they made the necessary initiatives this year Armin Tunnel ...
- Today in History: 3 March The foundation of Karşıyaka Tunnel was laid for the development of the 2006 Izmir Suburban System Project. 03/03/2012 3 1918 356 3 XLUM 1922 3 with the Brest-Litovsk Agreement line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX Tevhid-i Efkar published a news article about the new railways issue in Anatolia. XNUMX March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- TCDD Development and TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Assistance Foundation Statement 26/12/2013 TCDD Improvement and TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Assistance Foundation Statement: "Assistance to the construction of Sakarya Square War Panorama and Museum was carried out in a legal framework by various individuals and organizations." TCDD Development and Tcdd Staff Solidarity and Assistance Foundation, Sakarya Square War Panorama and Museum Construction related to the legal framework made by various individuals and organizations reported. In a written statement made from the Foundation, the newspaper "High Speed Robbery" and "1 Million TL of donation" in relation to the news, the foundation, in accordance with the objectives and activities of services in accordance with the legal framework maintained. Sakarya Square War Panorama and Museum Sak
- Nacala Corridor Infrastructure Development Summit will be held 02/07/2014 Nacala Corridor Infrastructure Development Summit will be held: After the success of 2013 in this year, IQPC Nacala Corridor Infrastructure Development Summit will be held 16 - 17 September, 2014 Pemba Beach Hotel, Pemba, Mozambique If you are interested in this regional infrastructure development project you definitely need to join the summit. This activity is the only activity available in the Mozambique and therefore important for all business in the region. Nacala Road Corridor Project (NRCP) (Nacala Corridor Project) aims to support economic growth in the SADC region and to strengthen exports from Nacala Port. In order to achieve this Bun
- Course Notes for Rail Systems Technology: Capacity and Staff Account 14/07/2012 Module code: 840UH0018 Module name: Capacity and Personnel Account Description: This module is a learning material for the calculation of the capacity of trains and the personnel of the train. Click here to download.
- Rail System Activities: IHHA 2013 Capacity Building Conference with Heavy Load Transport - New Delhi 02/01/2013 The IHHA 2013 will be held in New Delhi between 04 / 02 / 2013 and 06 / 02 / 2013. 10. The IHHA 2013 Conference will be an excellent forum for industry leaders from countries across the globe to gain the knowledge and experience of railroad researchers, practitioners, policymakers and to meet and share. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- KARDEMİR signed a loan agreement with KfW IPEX Bank Gmbh within the scope of Capacity Increase and Modernization Project 10/05/2013 KARDEMİR Karabük Iron and Steel Factories Inc. is continuing its investments related to Capacity Increase and Modernization Project, which has been realized with the aim of increasing its annual capacity of 1.8 million tons to 3 million tons. According to the information received from Kardemir officials of the Investments Magazine; KfW IPEX Bank Gmbh has signed a loan agreement with 21.237.500 Eurobank for the purpose of financing the works of increasing the capacity of the Steel Mill Converter within the scope of the project. The loan will be used in the financing of the order contract signed with SMS Siemag last year regarding the German supplies of the plant. The loan is expected to be repaid in the 10 year after the plant is commissioned. With Increasing Capacity of Steel Mill Converter Çelik
- KARDEMİR Capacity Building and Modernization Project New Air Separation Plant works for tender 21/11/2013 KARDEMİR Capacity Building and Modernization Project New Air Separation Plant is in progress Tender for Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (Kardemir) A.Ş. investments to increase the annual capacity of 1.8 million tonnes to 3 million tons are continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Kardemir will prepare the tender for the tender on the new 3 Nm / hour oxygen, 40.000 Nm / hour nitrogen, 40.000 Nm / h argon production capacity cak 1.500 New Air Separation Plant UM to meet the gas demand that will increase due to the annual 4 million tons production capacity Kard
- Kardemir Sichuan Air Separation Plant Co., China for New Capacity Building and Modernization Project Ltd. contract signed with 21/05/2014 Kardemir Sichuan Air Separation Plant Co., China for New Capacity Building and Modernization Project New Air Separation Plant. Ltd. has been signed with Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (Kardemir) A.Ş. Investments in the "Capacity Increase and Modernization Project", which will be realized with the aim of increasing the current annual capacity of 1.8 million tons to 3 million tons, are continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Kardemir has signed a contract with Sichuan Air Separation Plant (Group) Co. Ltd. for isi
- Tender Notice: The capacity increase of the telephone exchange and spare material will be purchased. 20/10/2014 Capacity increase of telephone exchange and spare material will be purchased Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (YTU) YHT Directorate of Highways Capacity Increase and Purchase of Spare Materials of Ankara MD110 Telephone Power Plant will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with Article 4734 of Public Procurement Law 19. . The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 130329 1-Administration a) Address: Anafartalar Mah. Talatpasa Bulvari No: 12 Gar / ANKARA ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3123090575 c) E-mail: email@example.com
- Tender Announcement: Capacity Building and Electro-Mechanical Systems of Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Metro Line 16/04/2018 METRO LINE CAPACITY INCREASE AND ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WILL BE MADE TC MUNICIPALITY OF ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Systems The works shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 150447 1-Administration a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. The Cobancesme ...