At the inc ROBOGAMES 2018 World Robot Olympics büyük held in San Francisco, USA, SANKO High School students achieved three world championships and a third place in the world.
The students of SANKO High Schools had two world championships and two world championships in the same competition last year.
SANKO Science and Technology High School and SANKO College students Ali Arda Gokcek, Osman Kaan Dikmen, Teoman Efe Kuday, Hasan Atakan Aslan, Azra Akkus, Berkay Dobooglu, Ayberk Kaan Gunes, Ertugrul Topuz'dan SANKO High School Robot Team; Muzaffer Harun Bayseçkin and the robots they prepared in the ”Best Of Show ir,“ Artbot Musical ”,“ Humanoid Stair Climbing “and robot The Best of Show ında in the category of success in the world.
The robot team is the second in the ik The Best of Show ”category; In the category of and Artbot Musical gümüş and the third in the world, silver and bronze won the silver medal in the z Humanoid Stair Climbing dünya category.
With the help of the advanced sensors, the tramway was designed to reduce the number of human errors to zero and eliminate the negativity and autonomously operated tramway. This project was the second in the inc The Best of Show ”category.
Mechanical and electronic designed robots, one of the projects in which the melodies were played in accordance with the desired criteria, the second in the “Artbot Musical den category and the third in the world, registered its success.
The humanoid staircase climbed the ladder of a humanoid robot with a humane (leg, arm, shoulder and head) that made it proud to be the second in the div Humanoid Stair Climbing bir category.
Sanko Schools General Manager Melike Toklucu the world, is participating from all over, "Robogames World Robot Olympiad" in the Sanko Schools, the results received from the 2017 and 2018 years, Gaziantep, in addition, said that honoring Turkey.
Toklucu, SANKO Schools,, ROBOGAMES 2018 World Robot Olympics, the only Turkish team to achieve this success, emphasizing that students, and congratulated the teacher.
ROBOGAMES ROBOT COMPETITION - 2017
Students of SANKO High School had two world championships and two worlds second place at the ROBOGAMES World Robot Olympics held last year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul Ataturk Airport 28/05/2015 Train station without train: Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy-Kabataş metro train sets will be able to work. Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy-Kabataş Metro, which is being constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will be able to operate without train. 15 TO BE TENDED IN AUGUST According to information from the AA correspondent, 22 station, 25 km long will be the Mahmutbey-Mecidiyekoy-Kabatas Metro to the train for the purchase of the 300 wagon train Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 15 will be auctioned in August. According to the tender specifications, the trains will be equipped with the so-called "train control system". In this way, trains, without a driver, can be operated from a center. 10 YEAR WILL BE GUARANTEED Thanks to this system, trains will come from the warehouse to the stations, the doors are automatically UM
- Bursan's new ropeway project received awards 31/03/2013 Bursanın new cable car project received an award at the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in consultation produced local tram 'silk' with the new cable car line project AK Party headquarters being arranged in Turkey 'Successful Municipal Applications was awarded the special jury prize in the contest. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey took the prize in the competition overall project from the 286's Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ attended the hand. 4 organized by AK Party Headquarters. Local Governments Symposium started in Ankara Rixos Grand Hotel. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Minister of Interior Muammer Güler, Minister of Environment and Urbanization '
- Ordu Ropeway Project Awarded 04/10/2013 Army Ropeway Project Receives Award: Turkey Healthy Cities Association, the Healthy City Planning category, "Best Practices Award" was awarded the Army Municipality. The Healthy Cities Association, which brings local governments together for healthy development of cities under the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) Healthy Cities Project, carries out case studies for all cities. And Healthy Cities Best Practice Award Ödül Ordu Municipality has won this year's award of the ı Healthy Cities Project…, which was organized by the World Health Organization to promote the municipalities within the framework of the Bel Healthy Cities Project “. Healthy Cities evaluating the work of the member municipalities and the successful projects resulting from these studies alar
- Silkworm and ropeway projects received awards (Video) 31/03/2013 Bursanın Silkworm and the cable car project received an award at the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in consultation produced local tram 'silk' with the new cable car line project AK Party headquarters being arranged in Turkey 'Successful Municipal Applications was awarded the special jury prize in the contest. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey took the prize in the competition overall project from the 286's Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ attended the hand. 4 organized by AK Party Headquarters. Local Governments Symposium started in Ankara Rixos Grand Hotel. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Interior Minister Muammer Güler, Environment and Urbanism an
- Sun Group receives award from BID 20/04/2013 Sun Group receives the award from the CC Sun Group CEO (CEO) Murat Atik, the European organization "Quality Management Golden Award" from the European organization received the notification, "Europe's quality nobele called this prize was given to us. It made us very proud." said. Waste, in a press conference, stating that they made investments in the railway and energy sectors, "since xnumx't active in Turkey. We took part in many rail and rail projects, energy projects," he said. Waste providing information about the work they do in Turkey, Kayseri light rail system, Ankaray, subway construction, said they took part in high-speed rail project. "Total Quality Management" from Business Initiative Directions
- KAYSERAY received another international award 17/06/2015 KAYSERAY has received an international award: KAYSERAY, which Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality has provided to the city, continues to win awards in the international arena. KAYSERAY, who was the winner of the international 4 award shortly after being in service, was awarded by the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) in the category of 'Smart Financing and Business Model'. 7-10 2015 held in Milan, Italy between the dates of June 61. In the World Congress of the International Association of Public Transporters, 40 competed for more than 200 projects from the country. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc., which participated in the competition with the project called Büyük Innovative Financing in Public Transportation proje, Singapore Public Transport in the final man
- Samsun Logistics Center Receives Award Without Opening 18/11/2016 Samsun Logistics Center Awarded Without Opening: This year 10. Samsun Logistics Center, which attended the International Logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition, was awarded the jury's special award for the best project. strategic position that combines the four transport infrastructure, agricultural and industrial potential, proximity to international relations network, energy corridors with features such as being on one of the decisive cities in the logistics area of Turkey Samsun, walks confidently towards targets in this area. Samsun Logistics Center, which has been raised in Tekkeköy in order to make Samsun have a say in the national and international markets, has a '
- 3.Airport received another international award 20/11/2016 3.Airport received another international award: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that he was awarded the bir Future Projects-Infrastructure bir design award at the World Architecture Festival held in Istanbul's New Airport terminal building in Berlin. Minister Arslan, the award-winning terminal building, is the largest terminal building under a single roof in the world. Said terminal building under the leadership of the British Scott Brownigg companies from Turkey Function and TAM / Cyclops's Arslan stating designed with the support of "Istanbul new airport before the air traffic control tower and technical building, 370 the results of the evaluation of 2016 project International Architecture ...
- OMSAN Receives 2 Award at Atlas Logistics Awards 18/11/2017 OMSAN Logistics received two awards at the Atlas Logistics Awards, the 8th edition of the Logitrans Fair. 2 in a row in the International Transport Organizers (R8) category. OMSAN, once selected as the most successful logistics company of the year, was awarded with the First Private Train Management Project in the Jury Special Awards category. OMSAN Logistics, one of the OYAK companies, was awarded in two different categories at the Atlas Logistics Awards, which was distributed for the eighth time in the scope of Logitrans International Transport Logistics Exhibition held on November 15-17. TCDD Transportation Inc. Turkey's first private railway operators with the agreement signed with OMSAN Special Jury Prize ...
- Wedding Dress Wearing esi Duden Waterfall miş Award 04/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's 'Duden Waterfall Lighting Project' was awarded in the best design concept and products competition of the world. 'Wedding Dress Duden Waterfalls' concept of the award winning waterfall day and night with another beauty of the beauty of the day. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality to guests attending the G-2015 20 November summit held in the month to show the beauty of Antalya 'Duden Waterfalls Lighting Project' attracts the attention of the whole world with its magnificent view. Fiberli Lighting Company, which performs lighting and design project on behalf of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, is in the gerçekleştir A'Design Competition & Award ediy competition, which is the world's best design concept and services competition with its hizmet
- Students' Journey to the Dangerous Cable Car 15/05/2012 In the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun, the citizens and the primary school students are still accessing the Gelivera Creek in a primitive way. Residents of the Tevekli neighborhood, which is not a bridge and a road to their neighborhoods, found the remedy to build a ropeway on Gelivera Creek. Primarily by means of their own facilities, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on the Gelivera Creek are trying to provide their transportation there. Not only citizens, but also primary school children who go to school can get to the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. The children who try to go to school by climbing on the 10 meter elevation and the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are in danger esi
- Skiing of disabled students in Artvin 11/03/2014 Ski Recreation of Disabled Students in Artvin: Artvin Off-Road Sports Club organized by Artvin Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports jointly organized by the students, disabled students had fun at Atabarı Ski Center. The students who are disabled in Corlu Special Education Vocational Education Center and Artvin Special Education Job Application Center, Artvin Off-Road Club were taken to Atabari Ski Center after taking a city tour with off-road vehicles. Students with disabilities and skating rides in the snow enjoyed having fun in the snow. Artvin Off-Road Sports Club Vice President Tolga Şatır, "We organized this event to motivate our friends and to feel that they are not alone."
- Teenage students enjoying skiing 09/03/2015 Ski students enjoyed the pleasure of skiing: The students of Çağlayan Youth Center enjoyed skiing in Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri, where their little students went with their teachers. Erciyes ski center was the first stop of the early morning trips of Çağlayan Youth Center students who were working under Youth Confederation of Youth Education and Culture (GENÇKON). In the ski center, the skiers were entertained by skiers. For the first time in the skiing center, the students experienced the excitement of ropeways and visited the historical places of Kayseri. Caglayan Youth Center Club Director Ozdemir Ozturk, the students get rid of the tempo of intensive examination of the excitement of going out of the province, stating that Öz students first layan
- Students Enjoy Skiing 14/01/2016 Students enjoying skiing: Students studying at Van Uğur Schools enjoyed the shift in Abalı Ski Center. Ugur Schools Manager Celal Lenk, who made a statement on the subject, stated that the students showed the necessary sensitivity in terms of basic courses and social activities as a school to grow well in every sense. Lenk, who stated that 80 students were taken to Abalı Ski Center as part of their social and sporting activities, said: r We want to train our students to develop new generations by doing social and sportive activities as well as basic courses such as physics, chemistry and biology. Because we believe that this kind of sporting activities prevent youth from bad habits. Çünkü
- YHT Doping 29/01/2013 Students Enjoying Holiday YHT Doping Students who came to Ankara from the Black Sea, Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia Regions as part of the enc Face and Face 'Project met with the comfort of High Speed Train (YHT). Ankara Gar'a ceremony in a ceremony in Konya Mevlana land, students, YHT took pictures in front of plenty. Within the scope of the iz 100 Smiling Face İstanbul project of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, a successful 25 secondary school student from the province of 2500 explored the traces of our civilization in Istanbul and Konya with the first plane and YHT. In this context, the students came to the capital, Ankara Gar'a ceremony was sent to Konya. First of all, the students who visited the Ankara Gar Complex are on the platform in front of the YHT.
- The suffering of students living in the bag will end with İZBAN 01/04/2013 The students of Torbalı are going to end up with İZBAN. The number of students living in Torbalı is quite high. The biggest problem with these students is that they change many vehicles and take long journeys. İZBAN, which will remove this problem from the root and provide faster transportation, is the agenda item of TORBALI which is the subject of constant discussion in recent months, and stands out with the division of overpasses and district. However, another aspect of the project is much less. Thanks to the project, the district will gain the values and ease of transportation from time to time in the media. A big…
- Students will be solved by way of road chasm railway underpass 13/02/2014 The students' road slams will be solved by the railway underpass: TCDD was brought to the rescue of the students who were walking the 150 kilometers to go to the school at 2 meters in Samsun Havza. In Samsun's Havza district, there is a underpass for the students who can reach the schools by walking about 2 kilometers due to the construction of a firewall on the sides of the railway. The students who are following the studies are happy to be able to reach their schools in a short way. 19 In the neighborhood of Mehmet Öngel Elementary School in May, the tragedy of the students who have to walk the extra mile 2 to reach their schools will end with the lower passage. In the said Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) ...
- Students Leaked the Tram Caused Tension 20/04/2014 The students were forced to ride on the tram Tension caused Tension: A group of students wanted to ride on the tram free of charge in Eskişehir caused a short period of time and interruption of the train. A group of students in Eskişehir wanted to ride on the tram free of charge and caused a short time interruption. Approximately 35 students from the stop of Osmangazi University got on the tram. Security guards who saw the students get on the tram without printing tickets, did not allow the vehicle to move when it failed to prevent the effort. When the tension increases between the students and the security guard, the situation is Öğ
- Dangerous Journey of Little Students on Train Tracks 18/11/2014 Dangerous Journey of Tiny Students on Train Tracks: Dozens of students studying at the primary school in ADANA pass the train tracks over the train tracks to reduce the way to the 2 mileage. Students from the Petrol Ofisi Primary School in the Cemalpaşa neighborhood of Seyhan District of Seyhan District travel to and from the train tracks every day. Students living in Ziyapaşa neighborhood are passing the train tracks that are not security measures in order to go to their schools in Cemalpaşa neighborhood. Parents accompany their children as they pass through the rails. In this way, shortening the way to the school parents, "School is very close to our home, but no way. Ya Mustafa"
- Bukart Queue of Students in Bursa 29/09/2015 Bukart queue of students in Bursa: With the start of the new education and school year in Bursa, students who want to get discounted Bukart created long queues in BURULAŞ tolls. After the 2015-2016 education and training year started, students who wanted to get a discount for bus, metro and tram had long queues in BURULAŞ visa offices. Due to the small number of officials and visas at the box office, students and parents waited for a long time. Especially at Şehreküstü metro station, there were many queues of students in front of the box office and visas. Students who did not match the hours showed that they sent their parents to get a discount card.
- Attention To Students Who Will Do Internship In TCDD 02/05/2018 internship application of the Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD by the Vocational Education Act No. 3308 workplaces will do a summer internship with secondary school students will do an internship secondary and higher education students will be accepted online through the internet. TCDD Internship Application screens will be opened on 09.05.2018 and e-government will be registered at E-government or staj.tcdd.gov.tr and an application registration will be created. Application will be taken according to internship places and branches determined by our organization. Each student has the right to apply for an internship. Application results will be announced by TCDD at the date of 30.05.2018.
- Students' Ski Excitement in Bursa 15/02/2019 Under the leadership of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, 17 students from 700 meet with skiing in the scope of 'Metropolitan School Sport Activities' (BOSE) which brings children and young people together with sports. Within the scope of ş Metropolitan School Sport Activities Müdür (BOSE) organized by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Provincial Directorate of National Education, Teleferik A.Ş. sponsored by this ski training project, this week began with intense interest. 8 17 will be introduced to 700 student skiing in XNUMX. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Provincial Directorate of National Education, the sport to spread to the base and to encourage young people to do sports 'Metropolitan School Sports Events' skiing started under the ş
- Sunflower Bike Valley Becomes Students Address 08/03/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Sunflower Bike Valley continues to host students from schools. In this context, the students of the Farabi Vocational and Technical High School visited the Sunflower Bike Valley and received information about the cycling sport. The Sunflower Valley and Cycling Island, which were brought to the city by the Metropolitan Municipality, continue to host students. In this context, Serdivan Farabi Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School students visited the Sunflower Bicycle Valley and had fun moments. Students first received information from the Sunflower Bike Valley Responsible Yilmaz Kalk'tan. Then they had the opportunity to cycle in the valley. Yılmaz Kalk will continue the school visits to the Sunflower Bicycle Valley.
- Students' Monthly Istanbul card will be reduced to 50 pounds 19/04/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ekrem Imamoglu said that he would fulfill his promise to reduce the monthly student transportation card price to 50. İmamoğlu took over the task in the morning FOX TV Ismail Küçükkaya'nın answered questions. Imamoglu, about the possible dialogue with President Tayyip Erdogan ilişkin No one will not shake his hand as of taking office. I've got my Mazbatam. I'm not a man of personal business anymore. I have no obstacles in front of me to meet with the president. Ön . Immediately, Immediately, Imamoglu answered, ”Immediately, Imamoglu said,” Immediately, one of his first jobs would be for the students to drop their monthly Istanbul card into the 50 lira. (Thorn)
- Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Project Awarded 22/10/2018 The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was awarded an 2 award by the Sustainability Academy. Domestic and have launched a bid to boost national production "Indigenous Technology Office" project and continuously fed with energy from a first floor in Turkey "Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line" project brought reward. 'Sustainable Business Awards Ödül, organized by the Sustainability Academy this year, was found by the owners of the 5. 14 is the main category of 77 corporation, organization and firm finals. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 2 was awarded in separate branches as a result of the evaluation made by a jury of experts in their respective fields. DOMESTIC PRODUCTION IN THE IMPORTS ISKI, with the instructions of Mevlut Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality AL