Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues its activities to increase traffic safety throughout the city. In this context, horizontal marking works are carried out on newly constructed roads and lines that are erased over time in the city. Applications are carried out in İzmit, Gebze, Gölcük, Kandıra, Körfez and Karamürsel districts.
WORKS ARE CONTINUING
Within the scope of the study, 2018 thousand square meter cold road line, 35 thousand square meter thermoplastic road line and 25 mm double component 2 thousand square meter line were manufactured in the year of 5. The Department of Transportation continues to work on roads, pedestrian crossing lines, profile jumping and arrow marking on the roads in order to make the vehicles and pedestrians travel more safely and comfortably. 57 thousand square meter cold road line, 57 thousand square meter thermoplastic road line, 3 thousand square meter profile jump, 31 thousand square meters 2 mm pedestrian crossing lines, 13 thousand square meter 3 mm speed cutter lines are applied to work with roads. Approximately 130 mileage is marked with operation.
Line studies Bayimtepe Disaster Escape Road, Hereke Radar Street, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Street, Izmit District Yahya Kaptan District, Nebihocalar-Gokce-Sefer, Kulmahmut-Calca village road Mecidiye-Gulbahce Kadriye village road and Alikahya Children's Hospital car park lines were taken in the roads . Gölcük District Örcün road avenue, Turgut Özal Street and İsmetpaşa Caddesi Kartepe District Avluburun-Uzuntarla, Kolaylı Street and Karatepe Street, Çayırova district İstiklal Street, Uğur Mumcu Street and Adnan Kahveci Street were completed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Road Lines and Traffic Signs are Renewed in Diyarbakır 15/01/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the new residential areas asfaltı road marking the road lines are drawn, due to winter conditions lost road lines, pedestrian crossings and renews the traffic warning signs. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues its activities without interruption so that pedestrians and vehicles can use their roads more comfortably and safely. The Metropolitan Municipality, which draws road lines on the roads completed in asphalt in new settlements, carries out maintenance and repair works on roads that have been destroyed due to winter conditions. The Metropolitan Municipality is working on the preparation and coloring of road lines, the painting of pedestrian crossings, the regulation of traffic warning signs, the completion of the flasher and signaling deficiencies. School…
- Renewing Pedestrian Crossing Lines in Eskisehir 19/03/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch Office, the city center streets and boulevards crossing the street continues to work. In order to ensure safe passage of the pedestrians, line painting works are continued by the Metropolitan Municipality teams at full speed. Finally, the team carried out renewal of the pedestrian crossings at Atatürk Boulevard during the night. Metropolitan Municipality officials, indicating that the work will continue, the drivers in the areas of work warned the traffic signs and pins to comply.
- Level Crossings Tender Result 08/02/2019 TCDD 7 Regional Directorate Slowdown Preliminary Warning and Deceleration Warning Lines and ğ STOP Müdür Letter and Line Work of the State Railways Enterprise 7 Regional Directorate (TCDD) 2018 / 480493 GCC cost approx. In the Level Crossings Found in the Level, Slowdown has been awarded the LER STOP X Letter and Line with Pre-Warning and Slowdown Warning Lines and the 845.800,38 TL bid has been awarded to STYLE TRAFFIC MARKING INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY. Tender, 7 m682.491,64 with slowdown warning and stop line drawing, 7259,68 pieces 'STOP' post İhale
- The ropeway project to Kocaeli will be left to Polat 10/05/2012 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality 29 March 2009 promised many services and projects to the people of Kocaeli when entering the local elections. One of these words was the word TELEFERİK. President Karaosmanoğlu'nun within the declaration of the front row of the cable car project, despite the passage of three and a half years have not passed. However, the work of the ropeway was said to be made between Sekapark and Topçular, so it was not a jump-camel job. It wasn't that big, so pale money. However, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality could not do this work and the ropeway did not work. Omer Polat el Ö
- Kocaeli's tramway passes the tests successfully 21/02/2017 Tramway vehicle of Kocaeli passes the tests successfully: In the Akçaray project, which will bring the city of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality with light rail transportation, the production and trial tests of tram cars continue. The first of the tram cars produced in Bursa successfully passed the driving tests. The production of other vehicles continues. PRODUCTION AND TESTS CONTINUE Akçaray tram project, as well as the construction of tram cars in the construction of the line continues. Transportation Department and Transportation Park A.Ş. expert teams in Bursa, on-site inspecting the work of the tram in the factory and accompany the test drive. One of the first vehicles to complete the tram test aracı
- Ringing services will be organized for the 23 April International Children's Festival in Kocaeli 21/04/2017 Ring trips will be organized for the 23 April International Children's Festival in Kocaeli: For the 23 April International Children's Festival, which is traditionally held annually by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, public transportation will be organized by the Directorate of Public Transport to provide easy access to the festival area. Ring expeditions will be held at two different centers during the festival. TWO DIFFERENT POINTS OF RING At this date 21-22 and 23 April 2017; the first ring expedition will be held between the Exhibition Center and the Republic Park. The second ring expedition will take place between the bus station and the exhibition center. Citizens will be able to benefit from the ring voyages free of charge.
- The unending lure of Kocaeli: Akçaray 07/06/2017 The tram, which has been on the agenda since 2009, does not end. The 'Akçaray' tram project, which was among the promises of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality for years, was to be completed in 550 days after the start of the works. But it didn't. 674 in studies. Despite the day, the trams are just starting a new test drive, while the traffic from Izmit is devastating to the citizens and tradesmen. The work continues uncontrolled and without security measures. The bid is expected to be awarded to a subcontractor company by launching 15 in Akçaray, which has a bidirectional 23 kilometer. With the tender of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Otogar-Sekapark is operating the tram line Kocaeli
- A first "comfortable bus stop" in Kocaeli 18/06/2017 A first e confortable bus stop epe in Kocaeli: A comfortable bus stop was opened in Umuttepe where Kocaeli University is located. With the removal of temporary stops in front of gate A, air-conditioned stops are attracted by citizens. There are 36 automatic photovoltaic doors with 3 meters and panoramic windows. A closed bus station with many facilities to provide convenience for passengers began to serve. COMFORTABLE DURAK FOR PASSENGERS Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department completed the project and built closed stops, Kocaeli university students and the citizens of the research hospital has been made available. Many of the citizens Vat
- There is a hike in transportation in Kocaeli! 11/07/2017 There is a hike in transportation in Kocaeli! : The Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) was decided to raise the transportation from the July meeting. In addition to this, tram fares were also determined by the General Secretary of İlhan Bayram, the General Director of İlhan Bayram, the Regional Traffic Branch Manager, Mehmet Gölükçü, the Chairman of the Bus and Minibus Chamber, Mustafa Kurt, and the Chairman of the Motor Carriers Cooperative of SS 5, Lokman Aydemir and municipal representatives took part. However, due to the fact that tram fares are far below city bus transportation fees, it was learned that bus tradesmen would appeal to the decision. 20 DRYING TIME OME
- Diyarbakir Delegation Examined Tram in Kocaeli 08/08/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General İlhan Bayram hosted the Secretary General of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Muhsin Eryılmaz in Kocaeli. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Dr. Ali Yeşildal, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Press and Public Relations Department Head Mehmet Kesen, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Department of Youth and Sports Services Ali Bilgi, DİSKİ General Manager Ahmet Karadağ, İSU General Manager Ali Sağlık and his accompanying delegation attended. The phases of the program started with investigations at the General Directorate of İSU. The Diyarbakır delegation, who was informed about the work carried out at the ISU Laboratory, was wondering about the phases that the water passed.
- Buses are cleaned with nano technology in Kocaeli 24/12/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is rendering hygienic with the latest technological systems to the buses serving all over Kocaeli. Extensive internal and external cleaning tools are finally sterilized by nano technology. HYGIENE IS NOT MADE The Metropolitan Municipality does not neglect the cleanliness of the public transport vehicles in order to provide comfortable and eco-friendly transportation. In this direction, Metropolitan Municipality vehicles are cleaned daily and internally. In addition, the vehicles are cleaned periodically by using nano technology and the vehicles are offered to the citizens in a hygienic way. Ayrıca
- New Sea Vacuum Cleaners Started in Kocaeli 23/04/2018 İZAYDAŞ, one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, accelerated its operations with four new marine surface cleaning boats, environmental control boats and environmental control and control aircraft for the protection and cleaning of the gulf while carrying out ship waste collection activities in İzmit Bay. MARINE SERVICES Turkey's leading provider of waste management IZAYDAS, waste disposal activities to produce that electricity, as well as the Gulf vessels entering into the waste collection service is giving, but contributes also to the bay for cleaning and preservation. IZAYDAS, which successfully carries out the waste collection of the ships entering the bay with two waste reception vessels, last year 2 bin734 has been successfully carrying out iler
- Free Transportation to YKS in Kocaeli 29/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides free transportation to students and examiners who will enter YKS on weekend. 30 June 2018 Saturday and 01 July 2018 Students and staff who will take the exams of Higher Education Institutions (YKS) to be held on Sundays will be able to benefit from the sea and land transportation vehicles of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES WILL STAY IN 07.00 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to ensure that the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) to be held at the weekend will be smooth and that the candidates will not have difficulty in accessing the exam locations. ÖSYM Kocaeli Province yön
- In Kocaeli, the young person's intervention in autism has not died. 25/07/2018 As a result of the effort of a young driver with autism who had a crisis while traveling on a municipal bus in Kocaeli, he survived the crisis without harming himself. Kandıra Kerpe moving to the direction of Izmit 800k number one bus with the autism of Berkay Baştan, sometimes a tantrum attacking himself and those who suffer. Muhammet Yağcı, who had worked in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. who noticed the situation in the evening hours, helped Berkay not experience any negativity with the interventions he worshiped after taking the bus to a safe place thanks to the trainings he received. GENCİ SOAPED Büyükşehir Belediyesi TransportationPark Inc. bus driver Muhammet Yagci, during an event otobüs
- Çayırova Traffic Education Park is the Biggest Candidate of Kocaeli 27/07/2018 Çayırova Mayor Şevki Demirci, Akse District, the construction began in the construction of the Traffic Education Park found in the construction site. The plant, built on an area of 7 thousand square meters, is the biggest candidate in Kocaeli. THE PROJECT WAS COMPLETED IN 3 MONTHS Mayor Şevki Demirci, who has carried out case studies with many giant projects, examined the studies of the traffic education park project which the children had implemented to gain traffic education and consciousness at a young age. Mr. Demirci stated that they are aiming to complete the project on an area of 7 thousand square meters in a period of one month like 3, and gave information about the operation of the project. FULL EQUIPMENT TRAINING TAM
- Free Public Transportation in Kocaeli 18/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Feast of the Sacrifice, to provide a free transportation service to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council, citizens will benefit from free transportation by 21 August Tuesday from the first day of the festival to the end of the Feast of Sacrifice, 24 August Friday. SOME LINES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED Citizens' satisfaction will be applicable to the transportation of land transportation and rail systems. Municipal buses and tram will provide free service during Eid al-Adha. Lines 200, 250G, 250, 800K and 800C will not be included in the free transportation. On the other hand, the Feast of Sacrifice Öte
- 259 Lira Punishment for Tramways in Kocaeli 21/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality conducts inspections for the healthy functioning of the tram line. In the work carried out with the security teams, the vehicles occupying the tram route are identified and punished. Security teams in certain time applications in the vehicles that occupy the tram route orders and prohibitions according to the law of misdemeanor 259 TL penalty is being written. INSPECTIONS TO BE INCREASED IN THE CITY The Metropolitan Municipality will increase its inspections during the Feast of the Sacrifice, which takes precautions against the occupation of the car. The inspections of the police and the safety teams will continue in order not to have any problems during the tram working hours. Cars are parked on the roads next to the tramway.
- Free Transfer Period in Private Public Buses in Kocaeli 16/09/2018 In order to provide faster transportation of our citizens in the city transportation of İzmit, the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transportation Department starts free transfer with private public buses. Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will run as a free transfer. FREE AKTARMALI Within the scope of this application; 56 NO.LU GÜLTEPE - YAHYA KAPTAN line was canceled. Instead, 55 - 126 and 138 will work as a free connection. With the new regulation made citizens; Line 55 NO.
- Vehicles Taken '' E '' Kocaeli '' is found with the application 26/11/2018 Parking in the city, parking on the streets and boulevards, vehicles that are faulty, cause traffic hassle and various problems. Traffic police teams in the city center in the parking garage vehicles, tow truck is attracted to the car park. Due to the faulty vehicle park by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Police teams, the citizens can find out which parking lot the vehicle is taken with the çekil E - Kocaeli ından application produced by the Data Processing Department. Photographs of the vehicles taken by the application show the parked parking and the car park. RECOVERED VEHICLES REGISTERED TO APPLY Metropolitan Municipality has implemented a new application. In this context, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality esi
- Winter Inspection for Buses in Kocaeli 23/12/2018 In the last 15 year, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which attaches great importance to transportation in Kocaeli, makes sure that citizens travel quickly, comfortably and safely. In the cold and rainy weather that increased with the winter season, inspections for bus lines were tightened by the Metropolitan Municipality in order to make our citizens more comfortable and safe. The Directorate of Public Transport Department works to ensure that the bus routes are working in accordance with the routes, observing the hours, and checking the occupancy rates. ROUTE WORKING REGULATIONS AND HOURS ARE FOLLOWING The Public Transport Department ensures that the public transportation vehicles in Kocaeli are in compliance with the regulations for the convenience and safety of our citizens. G
- Kocaeli Snow Teams 225 Intervenes on Vehicles 06/01/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Snow Teams are struggling with the snow in order to keep the roads open and to prevent possible problems in the high areas. 550 personnel and teams of 225 vehicles keep the paths open by intervening immediately to the snowfall, which affects the high levels. While snowfall is expected to be a heavy snowfall over the weekend, snowmobiles are ready for salting and shoveling in the Umuttepe region. Some of the teams working in the Kartepe region continue to work at intervals according to the snowfall. THE PLACES WHERE THE WATER OIL IS CONTINUING KAR
- Buses with Social Message in Kocaeli 09/02/2019 Transportation Park Inc. 's social message messages began to take the bus. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of Security and Kocaeli University signed an important social responsibility project. Within the scope of the project, the back part of the passenger buses belonging to Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park Inc. was dressed with social messages. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROJECT With the support of Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of Security, the project supported by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park Inc., the rear part of the passenger buses serving between the provinces was dressed with social messages prepared by Yıldız Öncü, a faculty member of Kocaeli University Graphic Design Department. PARTICIPATION OF PROTOCOL PRO
- Renewing Road Covers in Izzet Pasa District 24/03/2015 Renewal of Road Covers in İzzet Pasha Neighborhood: Erzincan Municipality is continuing its road pavement and renovation works. Erzincan Municipality, which allocates 30 Million TL budget to asphalt and pavement works this year, aims to solve the problem and pavement problem of the city this year. Firstly, the main arteries, especially Halitpaşa, Yeni Mahalle, Barbaros, Gülabibey, Cumhuriyet, Akşemsettin, Fatih, Mimar Sinan, İnönü and Atatürk Mahalles, 148 km long pavement production will be performed at 100 km asphalt pavement. Erzincan Municipality Izzet Pasha District, which continues to work with the strengths to achieve these goals l
- Roads and Sidewalks on Gazanfer Bilge Avenue are Renewed 06/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the cold days after the deterioration of roads and pavements are doing renovation. Following the snowfall, the damage on the roads and especially on the sidewalks on the Gazanfer Bilge Boulevard is being renewed by the Metropolitan Municipality teams. The General Directorate of Highways and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Transportation Department works on Gazanfer Bilge Boulevard. Roads are paved due to snowfall. During the fight against snow and collapsed asphalt roads are working. LEAVES LIVING Every day thousands of people use the roads are being renewed by the teams connected to the Department of Transportation. In winter months…
- Refreshing 50 Annual Cable Car 24/11/2012 Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, November 12 2012 days in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) adopted the new Metropolitan Law and descriptions found on the cable car to Uludag renovation work started. New Metropolitan Law and reform is an important chance for Turkey Altepe President stated that, "Because of the lack of resolving all issues with Turkey, a law making the investment and can not be prepared for the settlement of the problem. As is well known, the best management is the management and management. In line with the recommendations of our Prime Minister, studies were initiated. Our biggest chance is that our Prime Minister came from the local government. All across Turkey ...