5 supported by İZAYDAŞ. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, 26 was awarded as the Low Carbon Hero by the organization Sustainable Production and Consumption Association. One of these awards was the İZAYCAN project, which inspired tens of thousands of children in the fight against sustainable living cultures, environmental pollution and climate change.
5.İSTANBUL CARBON SUMMIT
The organizations that are exemplary in the fight against climate change by being stingy in the carbon emission are hosted by Istanbul Technical University. Istanbul Carbon Summit was awarded by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) as Low Carbon Hero.
CARBON HERO IZAYCAN
The 69 project, which succeeds in managing the carbon management, was awarded by SÜT-D. IZAYCAN, one of the social responsibility projects of IZAYDAS, has been selected as the ye Low Carbon Hero kitap by the environmentalist children's character who meets with students from thousands of elementary schools each year with story books and educational programs that instill environmental awareness. The awards of 26 Low Carbon Heroes were given by Adnan Tan, Deputy General Director of Environmental Management at the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, while İZAYDAŞ General Manager Muhammet Saraç received a great interest with its mascot.
İZAYDAŞ HAS OPEN THE STREET
To the summit, İZAYDAŞ General Manager Muhammet Saraç, İZAYDAŞ executives and IZAYCAN mascot participated. İZAYDAŞ, among the supporting companies at the summit with the booth opened between the sessions given to the participants in the break between the presentation of the presentation of the bag containing the bag gave gifts.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- IETT was selected as Low Carbon Hero 28/04/2017 IETT Low Carbon Hero was selected: Istanbul 146 serving the years, has become Turkey's most established brand in the public transportation has added a new award to IETT. IETT, which is one step ahead with its environmentalist identity in our world where natural life is increasingly disappearing, was awarded the 'Low Carbon Hero' award. In our world where the effects of global warming and climate change are felt more and more, natural life is becoming more and more disappeared, successful companies in the management of carbon are 4. Awarded at Istanbul Carbon Summit. IETT, which works to reduce its carbon footprint with its responsibility to the environment, is the Carbon Hero of Low Carbon given by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association olan
- UTIKAD's Low Carbon Hero Award for Sustainable Logistics Certificate 27/04/2018 "V. Istanbul Carbon Summit" organized by Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) was held at 26 April 2018 in Istanbul Technical University Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers, UTIKAD was also awarded under the V. Istanbul Carbon Summit. UTİKAD's Sür Sustainable Logistics Certificate Sert, which was offered by Bureau Veritas for the logistics sector, received the liği Low Carbon Hero Award UT. The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers 'Association of Sustainable Logistics, prepared by UTIKAD for the logistics sector with the cooperation of Bureau Veritas, took place on 26 April 2018' V. Istanbul…
- Metro Istanbul Balances Carbon Footprint with Carbon Neutralization Project 06/06/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is working on environmental awareness and carbon footprint studies with its environmentally friendly companies. Metro Istanbul and ISTAC signed a joint study. One of the effects that businesses have on the environment during their activities is the greenhouse gases they reveal. These greenhouse gases can be calculated for the products, services or processes offered by the enterprises and represent the işlet carbon footprint ğu of the related activity. Metro Istanbul, which owns the ISO 50001 Energy Management System Certificate, has started 5 on the World Environment Day in June 2015 with the participation of 5,5 i
- National Ski Athletes visited the Hero of the Governor 03/03/2015 National Ski Athletes Governor Hero Visits: 15 April 2015 date in preparation for the World Ski Championships to be held in Sweden in order camped in the Ski Erkan Mountain Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Board Member Yunus Kabul, Skiing National Team athletes and coaches Erzincan Governor Süleyman Hero ' I visited at his office. During the visit the camp and gave information about the Governor Hero world championships in Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Board Member Yunus Kabul, he said Erkan Mountain Ski Resort is an ideal center for the camp. Especially the unique view of the Ergan Mountain and the ski resort gan
- 15 July Hero from the Minister Arslan Praise the Railways 20/04/2018 UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın15 July 2016 's instruction on the night of the coup attempted the hero who praised the railway staff. Sincan-Kayas will provide suburban services in the comfort of the metro between the citizens of Ankara Speaking at the opening ceremony of Başkentray Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 20 completed in a record time such as months during the work of the suburbs Baskentray 15 served on July night, he said. "In this period, our suburban trains served only 1 days. In order to protect the people, the complex, the parliament and the general staff of our people on the orders of our President, in an environment where the people of the coup attempt with bad ambitions."
- Nükhet Işıkoğlu: The anonymous hero of the railways lar Nuri Demirağ N 12/03/2012 Hello .. I would like to introduce you to an anonymous hero in this month's article… The name is not known. Especially for those born after 1950s, the name is very foreign to the ears bir Because it is not given to an airport, a street or a park. In the first years of our republic, we are a person who believes in our country's resources, the citizens of this country, the power of the brain. We are dreaming, encouraging, not giving up, claiming to be the end of our work. … Nuri Demirağ ere is a name that puts signature to the bold initiatives by thinking
- Certificate of Appreciation for the villagers of the train accident hero 17/07/2018 Tekirdag Metropolitan Municipality, 8 July and 24 citizens lost their lives in the train crash search and rescue operations in the sensitive behavior and mobilization of all opportunities for the residents of Sarılar region were presented with a certificate of gratitude. In the document presented to the head of the neighborhood in the name of the residents of Sarılar District, Fuat Döner. We would like to thank the residents of Sarilar District and we will pay their respects. Sayg
- Fatma Seher Geç Kara Fatma ı Overpass Opened 25/12/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality undertakes the demolition of the overpasses and superstructures as well as the old and modern buildings. In this context, the old reinforced concrete overpass passing over the train line in İzmit 42 Evler area was demolished and replaced with a new one. One of the heroes of the War of Independence was named as Fatma Seher, nicknamed 'Black Fatma', who showed great sacrifice in the liberation of Izmit from enemy occupation. Presentation of the recently completed Fatma Seher (Kara Fatma) overpass was introduced. Union of Turkish World Municipalities and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, ama
- Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century. 27/03/2014 Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century: Experts point out that the fact that natural resources are not distributed evenly in the world will raise a serious ciddi resource war Karbon and that geopolitical concerns are increasing especially in big countries. The Scientific Committee Co-Chairman of the Istanbul Carbon Summit, held between April and April, 3-5. Dr. Volkan Ş. Ediger: dostu There is only one resort to use environmentally friendly resources. In addition, resources need to be consumed more environmentally friendly with energy technologies gerekiyor Prof.Dr. Özden Görücü: söz The most effective carbon enemies are forests. The carbon value of forests in the hectare is around $ 5000.. There is a lar resource war ”because of the fact that natural resources cannot be distributed evenly on earth Gör
- ATA CARBON MADEN DEMIRYOLLARI TAŞ.SAN.TIC.LTD.STI. 15/03/2010 Address: Sahabiye mah.boy are sok.asy to apt.no:xnumx/xnumx Kocasinan / Kayseri / TURKEY Tel: + 11 (2) 90 352 222 Fax: + 42 (10) 90 352 231 E-mail: I firstname.lastname@example.org .tr Web: www.atakarbon.com.tr
- SKC CARBON EurasiaRail at 2013 07/03/2013 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 7 fair, which will be held in Istanbul Expo Center between 9-2013 March 2013 as SKC CARBON. 9. We are pleased to welcome you to our SKC CARBON booth, located in D25 area.
- Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century. 27/03/2014 Carbon 21 will be the biggest problem of the century: Experts point out that the fact that natural resources are not distributed evenly in the world will raise a serious ciddi resource war Karbon and that geopolitical concerns are increasing especially in big countries. The Scientific Committee Co-Chairman of the Istanbul Carbon Summit, held between April and April, 3-5. Dr. Volkan Ş. Ediger: dostu There is only one resort to use environmentally friendly resources. In addition, the current resources need to be consumed more environmentally friendly with our energy technologies dengeli Prof.Dr. Özden Görücü: civarında The most effective carbon enemies are forests. The carbon value of forests in the hectare 5000 is around the dollar çevre ...
- Tram will reduce carbon emissions 28/11/2015 Tram will reduce carbon emissions: Alsancak Port in the privatization process was discussed in Izmir Economic Development Coordination Board. Grand Bay Project, which will be opened with the channels in terms of the development of the port of the great importance of the DTO President Öztürk said, "Izmir will be like the port of Ephesus will be deleted from history or the harbor will be like the Amsterdam Harbor will be integrated into the world," he said. Arkas Holding CEO Önder Türkkanı said that port privatization was not possible before the screening activity in the bay was completed. President Aziz Kocaoglu, the delayed EIA report draws attention to, President of the Chamber of Commerce Demirtas said u 2013 end of the EIA process started at 2015 or 2016 in the beginning of the approval process wanted to complete. Başkan
- Siemens Turkey will be a carbon neutral company xnumxt 19/11/2016 Siemens Turkey will be carbon neutral company xnumxt: This year 2023 in Turkey. year anniversary of Siemens, its support to Turkey's sustainable development, prepared by the 'Contribution to Society Report, was revealed. 'Siemens Turkey Contribution to Society Report' Siemens' "How do we create a benefit in society, which points to our activities in the community, how becomes a value?" The answer to the question of the nature of bears. future goals and vision of Siemens Turkey is also included in the report. Siemens scope of these targets Turkey, the Republic aims to be carbon-neutral company in the xnumx'ünc. In addition to its economic activities, Siemens has made a contribution to the society in many areas from health to transportation, from employment to the environment. Inin
- Istanbul Carbon Summit begins 03/04/2014 Istanbul Carbon Summit has begun: Ibrahim Ciftci, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs, said they are trying to fulfill their duties in the fight against climate change as the country. played an active role in the fight, "he said. Istanbul Carbon Summit began at ITU Suleyman Demirel Cultural Center. Chairman of the Summit Assoc. Dr. Etem Karakaya said that the 1990 summit will be an important opportunity for researchers, decision makers and investors. UM This year in Istanbul, which unites two important continents Et
- Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission 01/04/2014 Zorlu Enerji marks firsts in carbon emission: General Manager of Zorlu Energy Group, one of the sponsors of the Istanbul Carbon Summit organized between 3-5 April, is Sinan Ak: "Following the carbon footprints, Zorlu Energy Group contributes to green growth by planting seedlings on the other hand, Istanbul-Zorlu Energy Group General Manager Sinan Ak states that" the Group has achieved firsts in carbon emission "which is the most important danger in the future. the risks and opportunities faced in the transition, the strategies for the future geçiş
- Istanbul Carbon Summit Begins 02/04/2014 Istanbul Carbon Summit Begins: Istanbul Chamber of Industry, EÜAŞ, TÜBİTAK MAM, Marmara Municipalities Association, METU Petroleum Research Center, Energy Efficiency Association, World Energy Council Turkish National Committee, Energy Economy Association, Unlicensed Electricity Producers Association, Energy and Climate Amendment Foundation, Energy Trading Association, Association of Nuclear Engineers, Turkey Cement Manufacturers Association, International Transportation and Logistics Service Providers Association of Turkey Association of Chemical Industry, Petroleum Industry Association, Ready Mixed Concrete Association, also actively involved in associations such as the Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Istanbul Carbon Summit , tomorrow Istanbul Technical University Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center,
- Manisa MOS Logistics Reduces Carbon Emissions 75 by Rail Transportation 27/05/2018 Manisa Organized Industrial Zone's logistic center, the industrialist's goods are exported to the world at a lower cost. The products from the Logistics Center being sent by rail to the port of Izmir Aliaga and goes directly to the Republic of Turkey with direct rail links to many industrial products. Thanks to the railway transportation, a reduction in carbon emissions of 75 is achieved and environmental pollution is prevented. Manisa Organized Industrial Logistics Center, which is implemented by Manisa Organized Industrial Zone to reduce the costs of firms operating in OIZ and to facilitate their business, carries the burden of industrialists to the world. The Manager of the Logistics Center, Arda Erman, started its operations at the beginning of 2010 X
- Skc Carbon 26/01/2019 SKC CARBON provides services to industrial plants where carbon and graphite are indispensable in electrical, mechanical and industrial applications with its existing machinery and experienced team. SGL Carbon has undertaken the representation in Turkey GmbH- (Specialty Graphite Business area), carbon-graphite in electrical applications E-Carbon, PanTrac GmbH, Gerken SA, (Carbon-Graphite Products) with Schmidthamm on-ELEKTROKOHLE GmbH (industrial carbon brushes) and at the forefront of graphite use is for the manufacture of diamond cutting tools. Fritsch GmbH (powdered metal technology) offers raw materials and products from world-renowned companies. Production Areas for Rail Systems; • Pantograph Coals • Traction Coals…
- Investments in Rail System Decrease Carbon Emissions in Izmir 01/02/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has taken action for the new project that will put forward the optimistic and pessimistic climate scenarios and models of 2050 and 2100 years. Environmental Scientist Nuran Talu, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality intensively examined the projects to combat climate change, said: "Neither Ankara nor Istanbul does not have an action plan on climate change. Izmir has taken a very large path in this regard," he said. Taking the important steps for a "greener Izmir", the Metropolitan Municipality has started a new application that will shape the future of the city. "A Framework for Resistant Cities: Green Oriented Adaptation" launched in cooperation with the Landscape Research Association…
- Teleferik Durdu, Tourism is Paralyzed in Uludağ 28/07/2012 In summer, the cable car used to go to Uludağ is not used for 3 days. In addition, the tentmakers in Çobankaya, who went to work every day using the ropeway, became victims. The teleferik didn't work at all from Thursday as it worked in the morning on Tuesday. In the morning on Wednesday, passengers lift the passengers up in the morning after the lessons did not work citizens went down with dolmuşlerle. Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Çelik who came to visit his father who is staying in Sarıalan area every year, came to Uludağ yesterday with his office tool. The citizens surrounding the Minister Çelik, the new ropeway, Bakan
- Cable car stopped, tourism was paralyzed in Uludag 20/07/2012 In summer, the cable car used to go to Uludağ is not used for 3 days. In addition, the tentmakers in Çobankaya, who went to work every day using the ropeway, became victims. The cable car, which was operating at the intervals on Tuesday, working in the morning on Wednesday, did not work at all from Thursday. In the morning on Wednesday, passengers lift the passengers up in the morning after the lessons did not work citizens went down with dolmuşlerle. Labor and Social Security Minister Faruk Çelik who came to visit his father who is staying in Sarıalan area every year, came to Uludağ yesterday with his office tool. The citizens surrounding the Minister Çelik, the new ropeway, Bakan
- The price of Alanya without a lift has been announced 06/06/2012 ALANYA City Council, yesterday, the hour was chaired by the Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu. AK Party Adil Okur, Kadriye Görücü and Rabia Cihan Aydoğan, MHP member İbrahim Görüş and Independent Council Member Tevfik Darı did not participate in the meeting with the excuse. At the meeting, firstly, the items referred from the Budget Committee were negotiated. Directorate of Real Estate and Expropriation, Damlatas Beach, Alanya Castle Ehmedek entrance between the cost of the cable car and the walking band to be owned by the operating company until the 14.00 year to tender and to determine the conditions of the bidding of the members of the Council on the issue was submitted to the game. . TOTAL 25 DAY TOPL
- What happened to the cable car to Ağrı Mountain? 11/03/2012 Tourism is a very important event that contributes to the promotion and economy of countries. Therefore, developed countries transfer a significant portion of their income to promotion, tourism and such areas. Most countries participate in the fairs organized to closely follow all developments in order to contribute to the promotion and economy and spend high amounts of money and make great efforts in this direction. Our country is a very rich country in terms of tourism. But except for sea tourism, we cannot say that we are very advanced in most branches. Our region and district are the focus of attention of local and foreign tourists. Especially foreign tourists travel thousands of kilometers to Doğubayazıt Bil
- Alanya cable car project has been brought to the end? 06/02/2012 AK Party District President Hussein South, tomorrow will be discussed in the Alanya Municipal Council made important statements about the cable car Project. The cable car project, which Alanya has been looking forward to for months, will be put on the table in Alanya City Council tomorrow. Details of the project discussed in the Zoning Commission for about a month will be told to councilors tomorrow and will be asked for support. In a statement he made earlier saying he did not know the project and the Mayor Hasan Sipahioğlu'nun referring, "I think the information has not yet come to us," the implicit criticism of the AK Party District President Hussein South, today in his statement, as the organization and council members against the project We are not ...