Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality made a special arrangement for disabled people in the World Disability Week. Handicapped people who register the plates of disabled vehicles will be able to use the free parking garages of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge.
The Metropolitan Municipality provided free parking for disabled people. The vehicle license for the disabled, the owner of the vehicle with a disabled, a special vehicle registered with the name plate, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. the right to use this right provided that they register to the parking lot.
Handicapped people who register their license plates will be able to use the roadside parking spaces for 2 hours per day and free parking spaces at 6 hours per day. In case the free usage period is exceeded, the parking charges due to the time-out will be charged to the vehicle user or the registration holder via the normal tariff.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Pass-Through for Foreign-Plate Tools Removed 19/04/2018 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Foreign-plate vehicle drivers, regardless of whether a Turkish citizen pay the fee according to the tariff will be paid if they switch from the road," he said. Armstrong, in his statement, the foreign vehicles exist for Turkey's highways and bridges that use it without paying fees and he said that it was causing serious damage to the economy of the country. Arslan stated that the studies on the tolls to be applied to foreign-plate vehicles have been going on for a long time and reminded that the regulation has been published in the Official Gazette on the paid roads, for the transfer of the fee for foreign-plate vehicles and the penalties for the fine. Arslan, the word Ars
- Buses and Trams in Antalya 31/08/2017 The official plate buses of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge on the nostalgic tram feast with Antray. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official ECP, MKL black plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality, and the nostalgia tram between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse will carry free passengers during the Eid Al-Adha.
- Buses and Trams in Antalya 13/06/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate buses, with Antray nostalgic tram on the holiday will carry citizens free. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge in public transportation in order to ensure that the public can fulfill the tradition of feasting. The official black-plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge during the daily Ramadan Feast of 3, the nostalgia tram that runs between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse.
- Buses and Officially Free Plates in Antalya 31/05/2019 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, took the necessary measures to make the people spend a comfortable and peaceful Ramadan. Many units, especially the police, fire brigade, ASAT, will be on duty during the Eid al-Fitr. The Metropolitan Municipality's official license plate vehicles, the nostalgia tram with Antray will carry citizens free of charge on the first, second and third days of the festival. Personnel working in the Municipal Police Department during the festival will be on duty. Teams, pre-festive food and beverage production, especially on the eve of the day, will be intensified their inspections in the workplace. Police teams, from the day of the feast during the holidays during the Uncali and Andızlı cemeteries of the people, visit the tombs comfortably Z
- Syrian Plate Vehicles Supervised 08/08/2014 Syrian Plate Vehicles Supervised: Police teams in Kahramanmaras, Syria has increased control over vehicles with plates. Police Department of Gaziantep, the application point on the complaint to the Police Department, the Police Police Department Directorate of Traffic Inspection teams attached to the police teams, Syrian plate cars stopped by checking the documents. The teams asked for passport, vehicle registration certificate and compulsory financial insurance policy from Syrian drivers. The teams, who warned the drivers to wear a seat belt, started legal action on vehicles with missing documents. Experts and Syrian refugees who came to the city to spend their summer holidays recently used by the Governorate of Kahramanmaraş ğ
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- The Regulation on the Right to Free Travel for Disabled and Elderly is Published 05/03/2014 Disabled and Elderly Free Travel Right to Legal Regulations Released: Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave the good news and 12 free travel regime for the amendment brought to the disabled and senior citizens in the law No. 2013 July 4736 comes to life in all of Turkey. Disabled persons with a disability ID card free of charge to use the existing cards, the elderly will be able to benefit from the identity cards. Those who want to benefit from the free travel right along with their companions will apply to the Provincial Directorates of Family and Social Policies for the disabled identity card which has been reorganized to benefit from this right. Free travel for disabled and elderly citizens Engelli
- Arab plate car plunged into tram stop 10/05/2014 Arab plate car plunged into a tram stop: the fast-paced car plate in Karataş Syrian plate, the driver lost control of the vehicle as a result of the tram stop plunged. The impact of the impact of the tram stop was broken, the citizens experienced a great panic. While the vehicle was able to stand upside-down, there was no loss of life, and the driver of the vehicle survived the accident with minor abrasions. In another accident at the tram stop of the Faculty of Medicine, two vehicles hit each other and the tram stop. Yesterday at 19: 00, Karataş 1. The region is opposite the TEM Market, where the tram stop is known as the mosque stop.
- Tender Announcement: Repair and revision of 2 dp 06 plate catenary maintenance vehicle for 8945 Regional Facilities Directorate 10/11/2015 2 dn 06 plate repair and revision of 8945 2 plate repair vehicle service and procurement services TC GOVERNMENT General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE 06 DP 8945 PLATE APPOINTMENT AND REVISION OF PURCHASING AND REVISION SERVICE PURCHASE OF 4734 DP 19 PLACEMENT FOR 2015 REGIONAL FACILITIES DIRECTORATE 149793 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 1 of the Public Procurement Law numbered XNUMX. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: XNUMX / XNUMX XNUMX-a) Address of the Contracting Entity: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard b) Telephone and fax eye
- In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate truck 24/04/2017 In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate TIR: The passenger train I / C59 from Thessaloniki to Athens was hit by a Turkish license plate passing the open level crossing near the town of Tithoreas in Lamia, Greece. While the locomotive of the train with 300 passenger was derailed in the severity of the crash, there was no accident or death in the accident. The Greek Railways Organization (OSE) said in a statement, the passengers of the train to the capital of Athens to the bus, the damage caused by the accident due to the damage on the rail between Thessaloniki-Athens between the train Tithorea-Lianokladi said that the distance between buses will be done.