Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to work to ease the traffic density in the morning and evening in Ankara, between the side road on the Seka Tunnel and Adnan Menderes Overpass in D-100 and Turgut Ozal Overpass. The D-100, which initiated a new traffic arrangement on the D-1, will reduce the traffic burden and ensure that minibus, bus and service vehicles will be able to load and unload passengers more comfortably. In order to avoid traffic congestion on the side road on the Seka Tunnel, the number of stops has been reduced to XNUMX to make more vehicles available.
FOR BULK TRANSPORTATION TOOLS
The metropolitan municipality changes the location of public transport stops in order to prevent the traffic congestion of the citizens. In the scope of the study, the area between the D-100 and the railway is making a new strip. When the project between Adnan Menderes Overpass and Turgut Özal Overpass is completed, the direction of D-100 Ankara will be extended from two lanes to three lanes. The new lanes will only be used by public transport and service vehicles. In addition, escalators and elevator systems are provided for elderly and disabled citizens to use stops.
TUNNEL ON THE SIDE ROAD
Stall locations will also be changed with the new ribbon to be added. The Halk House stop will be located opposite the İSF promotional station (former Gendarmerie Residences) and the Turgut Özal Overpass stop will be located opposite the Ekşi Business Center. On the other hand, the side road stops on the Seka Tunnel intensify traffic at certain times of the day. In order to avoid traffic congestion, two stops on the tunnel were removed and a new station was established at the middle distance of the two stops. When there was excessive agglomeration in the stall next to the turn-lights on Seka Park, there was trouble in turning right from the lights. With the displacement of the station, the problem of turning right at the traffic lights is eliminated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Traffic Load on D-130 Road 12/07/2013 Zekeriya Özak, Deputy Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, stated that the traffic load on the D-130 Highway will be reduced thanks to the artery to be constructed in Kartepe, Başiskele and Gölcük borders. Speaking at the meeting held in Gölcük Summer Ilıca Facility Özak, Kocaeli's main transportation plan with scientific data, stating that, in order to determine the transportation habits 10 thousand households do survey work, he said. Özak said that they had face-to-face interviews with a total of 29 thousand people. Özak, in line with plan decisions and,
- Metro Gebze's Traffic Load Will Decrease 30/03/2018 Gebze Mayor Adnan Koshker, "2023'den after the arrival of the metro with a serious reduction in traffic traffic," he said. AK Party Extended Local Governments Consultation Meeting; Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker, who made a presentation about the projects and services to be provided to Gebze and said yan I would like to thank to our organizations, who are always with us and our supporter, for our valuable Gebzeli citizens in the works in Gebze where we have provided a modern city identity with our projects and services ve Gebze Belediye President Adnan Köşker, in the Extended Local Governments Consultative Meeting organized by the AK Party Gebze District Presidency; Regarding the projects and services that will be provided to Gebze and will be awarded '
- D-100 to reduce traffic density 26/04/2018 Work is continuing to solve the traffic congestion in the morning and evening in Ankara between Adnan Menderes Overpass and Turgut Ozal Overpass in D-100. In order to reduce the traffic load, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which is going to a new traffic arrangement in D-100, is making a new stripe to the area between D-100 and the railway, in order to reduce the traffic load. . When the project is completed, the direction of D-100 Ankara will be increased from two lanes to three lanes. TWO STAY STAY, DISTANCE CHANGES Bridge and road work on the site of Kocaeli Kİ
- Topçular Intersection D-100 13/05/2014 Topçular Junction D-100 will be relieved: Gebze Municipality Construction on the D-100 Highway Topçular Köprülü intersection works closely followed by the Mayor of Gebze Adnan Köşker, Sakarya University lecturer Professor. Dr. Zeki Gündüz and contractor company officials attended the meeting and took a briefing about the works. Topçular Köprülü Junction, which was recently started to be built on the D-100 highway in Gebze, is closely followed by the Mayor of Gebze, Adnan Köşker. Information about the works carried out by the contractor firm and the municipal authorities at the meeting held at the Topçular Interchange Junction which will be realized jointly with Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and cost 20 million TL ş
- Metrobus fleet in Ankara reaches 100 05/11/2012
The number of BRTs to ease the public transport burden reached 100. Metrobuses that add color and speed to the traffic with different designs on the capital roads and increase the comfort of public transportation add to the power of the Metropolitan Municipality's environmentalist fleet. Melih Gökçek, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Istanbul, said that ın The first 250 of 50 units of gas was signed at the beginning of September. 25 in October, 25 metrobus in November with the delivery of this number reached 100. Our environmentalist fleet of natural gas continues to strengthen. Doğal
- Addition to D-100 for Public Transport in Kocaeli 05/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is working on an additional strip in the direction of Ankara between Adnan Menderes Top Pass in D-100 and Turgut Ozal Overpass. Additional lanes to ease the traffic density will be used by public transport. Public transportation stops will also be located on this new addition strip. With the passing of public transport to the additional lane, traffic congestion on the D-100 will be eliminated. Additional lanes, minibuses, buses and service vehicles will allow more comfortable passengers to download and overlay. ASPHALIZATION STARTED The groundwork of the additional strip, whose work is in progress, has been completed. A thousand tonnes of PMT is laid on the road section. Ü
- Salim Dervişoğlu Street to be an Alternative to D-100 14/11/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is transforming İzmit Salim Dervişoğlu Street into a double road. From the 42 Evler area to Çuhane Caddesi, there will be a two-way duplex trip. As part of the second stage, the ground between the First Step Bridge and the 42 Houses Pedestrian Bridge is undergoing asphalt pavement work. Salim Dervişoğlu Street will serve as an alternative road to the D-100 highway when the works are finished. FLOOR REGULATION WORKS As part of the second stage double road works of Salim Dervişoğlu Street, the section between the pedestrian overpass and 42 Homes Kahya Kadın Caddesi Z
- Konya can not carry the load. 05/02/2012 Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) in Konya is experiencing winter density. The trains arrive late and the traffic density in front of the garage is getting a response from the citizens. The small waiting lounges in Garda are waiting for passengers and train waiting. In front of the car, vehicle drivers cannot find a place to park their vehicles. High Speed Train, as told 1 hours 15 minutes, not less than 2 hours from Ankara to Konya, said Mustafa Gokhan, "The train did not arrive in the normal time. About half an hour ahead. I'm waiting for my passenger and they give me an hour. They said the train would be here at that hour. Half an hour yarım
- Loads of trains increased, revenues doubled 10/09/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the amount of cargo carried last year 10 74 percent, while revenues from freight transportation increased 240 percent. TCDD, which gives priority to railway freight transportation projects in order to increase transit transportation between national and European-Asia and to develop combined transportation by establishing a continuous railway main corridor in line with east-west directions, has taken advantage of in recent years as it is advantageous to carry long distance and high amounts of cargo in railways. , block train management. In this context, 158 pieces of domestic and 33 pieces of internationally operated 191 pieces block freight train are operated per day. From TCDD data T
- License overheads on rail 28/04/2013 The license burden in the rail The abolition of state monopoly in iron networks doping the sector. Transportation of railways entering the route of foreigners is expected to double in three years and reach to 50 million tons. The sector has enlarged with the enactment of the law enacting the railways. The law is expected to significantly reduce the burden of highways and make a major contribution to the country's economy. It is estimated that the railways, which still have a share of 4 in transportation, will double the amount of cargo carried over the next three years. This means that the share goes up to 15. "We are carrying 25 million tons of cargo per year. This figure is Demiryolu
- The Bridge of Peace 17/03/2015 In the scope of the event organized by Peace Platform, 11 is on the way from Istanbul to 21 and it is planned to visit 10 province until March. 's meet between hosting the delegation located and train, Kayseri School of Thought General Coordinator Ferhat alabaster in his evaluations at the welcome ceremony "is the time of getting rid of the shackles of Turkey in the foot. Let us never make concessions to those who live together for centuries, living in a brotherly society and wanting to nifak. A
- TCDD's public burden will be reduced 20/10/2015 TCDD's public burden will be reduced: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) is aimed at the withdrawal of a sustainable level of financial burden on the public. According to the information gathered from the new Medium Term Program (OVP), prepared by the Ministry of Development and covering the 2016-2018 period, the program includes the targets to be realized in the next 3 year in relation to state economic enterprises. Accordingly, the State Economic Enterprises (SEE) Legislation will be renewed in accordance with the changing conditions and the independent audit practices will be carried out effectively in the mentioned undertakings. SEEs will not be assigned as much as possible for social and public benefit activities. In case of mandatory assignment, the cost will occur men
- Due to the İZBAN strike, the entire load of transportation was taken by bus drivers 12/11/2016 Due to the strike of İZBAN, the whole load of transportation was taken by bus drivers: The bus services and routes increased by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality due to the strike of İZBAN workers were reflected to the drivers as overtime. Due to the strike of İZBAN workers, bus services and routes increased by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality were reflected to the drivers as overtime and non-rest. Chauffeurs complain about fatigue and their families. Inin Even with the fuel oil burned, the money of İZBAN workers is met “. With the start of the strike, all staff members on the week-end and leave are called for duty, while organized trade unions in ESHOT and İZULAŞ are not able to pull the load.
- Tax burden of the officer should be reduced and tax cuts should be fixed 24/07/2017 Civil servants are the leading ones who have been taxed without taking their salary. Due to the tax base slices, majority of them are in the tax zone in half of the year. Therefore, the salary increases are taken back by tax deduction. 2017 increase for 10 year, despite the increase of 3 increase in the rate of 15 increase was made. Due to the increase in salaries, there is no increase in the tax base, so tax lines are inserted more quickly and they are forced to pay more taxes. Therefore, the tax rates of civil servants should be reduced and their wages in real terms should be preserved. Another issue is that the percentages cut for tax are different,% 20,% XNUMX, Bir
- 3. Bridge 3. Projects like Airport and Canal Istanbul will change Istanbul's climate, water will decrease 23/03/2015 Bridge, 3. Projects such as the Airport and Canal Istanbul will change the climate of Istanbul and the water will be reduced: The report prepared by the 5 scientist included scary determinations for Istanbul. bridge, 3. mega projects such as the airport and Kanal Istanbul will even change the climate. The temperature will increase in Istanbul 2050 3 degrees will decrease the water of Istrancalar. While problems such as population growth, green destruction and climate change have a negative impact on water resources, the report prepared by the 5 scientist includes scary findings for Istanbul. According to a report entitled Öneril Istanbul's Water Crisis and Recommendations for Collective Solutions ”published on World Water Day; The temperature values in Istanbul up to 2050 kadar
- Cost of industrialists will decrease by rail 12/06/2016 The cost of industrialists will be reduced by rail: The length of the door-to-door railway lines increased to 433 after a period of work to reduce the transportation costs of the companies. ANKARA Industrialists continue to take great steps in door-to-door cargo transportation through iron, which relieves the hand of industrialists. After a period of work to reduce the transportation costs of firms, the number of contingent lines increased. The number of contour lines, also known as the 'door-to-door railway line', reached 280 and the line length reached 433. As a result of the work done last year, the construction of the 3 iltisak line was completed. This is the 3 line of ABS Plaster Bu
- Loading and returning density will decrease in Samsun tram 24/10/2016 Loading and returning density will be reduced in Samsun tram: Samuklas accelerated the installation of Samkart loading and recharging equipment at the stations with density. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Kadir Gürkan, Member of the Board of Directors, gave information about the new works made and opened to service. Gürkan, who said that the investment works on the Samkart loading and selling devices in the stations, started in the transportation service of the University-Tekkeköy light rail system, which started about 5 days ago. we have increased this number to 1. Our work without interruption Çalış
- Noise pollution will be reduced in Kocaeli 22/08/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Environmental Protection and Control Department prepared the Kocaeli Strategic Noise Maps, the measures to be taken within the scope of the Noise Action Plans Preliminary Report was announced. Deputy Mayor Gökmen Mengüç and the President of the Environmental Protection and Control Department Necmi Kahraman attended the press conference in the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting Hall. MEASUREMENTS WERE DONE IN DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY Strategic Noise Maps, including traffic, rail, port and industry throughout the province, were determined by December 2015. Noise measurements were made at different times of day, evening and night. The data obtained are veril
- 40 Density will decrease in Bursa Traffic 02/02/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas met with representatives of the association, the strict control and small touches of traffic intensity by the end of the year to reduce the 40 said they plan to reduce. Referring to the urban transformation studies carried out in Bursa in the meeting of the association of associations, Chairman Aktaş stated that they will change the logic in the 0.50 precedent application, which is represented by high-rise buildings on a local basis, and that they will approve the island-based transformations based on the social reinforcement areas. Chairman Aktas, representatives of the association 25 met with the metropolitan municipality in Ankara on the way to the service hall assembly hall. In a warm atmosphere, the guests were invited to President Aktaş med
- 3. Bridge, 3. Projects like Airport and Canal Istanbul will change Istanbul's climate, water will decrease 23/03/2015 Bridge, 3. Projects such as the Airport and Canal Istanbul will change the climate of Istanbul and the water will be reduced: The report prepared by the 5 scientist included scary determinations for Istanbul. bridge, 3. mega projects such as the airport and Kanal Istanbul will even change the climate. The temperature will increase in Istanbul 2050 3 degrees will decrease the water of Istrancalar. While problems such as population growth, green destruction and climate change have a negative impact on water resources, the report prepared by the 5 scientist includes scary findings for Istanbul. According to a report entitled Öneril Istanbul's Water Crisis and Recommendations for Collective Solutions ”published on World Water Day; The temperature values in Istanbul up to 2050 kadar
- Traffic Standby Time in Balıkesir Will Decrease 30 Percentage 17/12/2018 Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Zekai Kafaoğlu visited the Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems and received detailed information at the control center about smart and dynamic intersection works. President Kafaoğlu examined the flow of traffic in regions where traffic is high. Kafaoğlu said that the new system will be introduced to the public in Balıkesir in the coming days with the launch of the smart and dynamic intersections of the Metropolitan Municipality. President Kafaoğlu says: kontrol All junctions are controlled in digital environment. The 20 of the 10 junction is automatically in the dynamic junction position and the other 10 can be controlled manually. Work is completed, our staff is going to training. New year Yeni
- Will the Eastern Express Expedition Number Increase or Will it Decrease? 27/05/2019 Will the number of expeditions of Eastern Express, which is a matter of curiosity in Kars, will increase or decrease? General Director of TCDD Transport Erol Arıkan made a statement about the uncertainty. Arıkan added, ilgi We have added tourism train in addition to the rest of the train. The East Express train will continue to arrive in Kars routinely. In addition we added the tourist train. Tourism trains will come three days a week and no additional delays have been added. Turizm TCDD Transport General Manager Erol Arıkan and the delegation accompanying him, KORSOD Tourism Association President Halit Özer and members met with Kars. KARSOD President Özer, TCDD Transportation KAR
- The official opening of the Pegasus Kuwait Line was realized with the participation of President Abdullah Gül 03/04/2014 The official opening of the Pegasus Kuwait Line took place with the participation of President Abdullah Gül: Pegasus delivered the 32 79 flight network together with the Kuwait line, which was officially opened with the participation of the President of the Republic of Turkey, HE Abdullah Gül, while 26 reached the total point of the 7 in the country. Introduces the easy way. Pegasus made the official opening of the Kuwaiti Airport, where 4 made its first flight in March, hosted by Ali Sabancı, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Pegasus, with the participation of HE Abdullah Gül, President of the Republic of Turkey. Europe's fastest growing (*) and Turkey's youngest fleet with Pegasus Airlines, Kuwait until May XNUMX XNUMX week ...
- Today in History: 13 January 1931 Atatürk's speech on the importance of railways 13/01/2012 Atatürk in Malatya, from the rifle of railways, wholesale After saying that the more important a defensive weapon, "the Turkish nation, the first craftsmanship at birth; the work of blacksmiths will boast have shown again. Railways are the welfare and civilization way of the Turkish nation. Will rise developments railways of economic life in Turkey. The independence of the nation's happiness will pass through these paths, "he said.
- Logistics investment for 2023's goal 26/05/2014 logistics investment requirement for the 2023's goal: Turkey's xnumx't to 2023 billion dollars of exports and 500 trillion dollars worth of foreign trade is an important logistics invest in the needs of var.xnumx year, the total investment 1.1 billion dollars 2013 target size of the logistics sector to achieve the target 28 billion dollar. According to this, 2023 billion dollars should be invested in the logistics area every year and the investment of 68 billion dollars should be completed in ten years. Turkey many years to develop rail and maritime transportation because road transport was based on making significant investments. In recent years, the investments in these areas have been increased since this negative picture was realized. Long…