Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Çukurova Airport on the date of commencement of the service, "Let's have a wrong perception, the other day," he said. .
Çukurova Airport underlining the importance of Arslan, said:
Çok Things are going well in the infrastructure, they've accelerated. We will have completed the infrastructure until the beginning of 2019. We made the tender of the superstructure including the terminal building. We are talking about a terminal with internal and external lines 229 thousand square meters. As of yesterday, the contract was signed and I hope we will deliver the place next Monday and we will start to work. It will be very fast in a short time. In a year, I hope to finish and in 2019, Çukurova Airport will be able to provide service to Mersin, Adana and Osmaniye in very modern condition. Bir
'At Çukurova Airport there will be a 3 meter 500 meter long 60 meter wide track, which means that the world's largest aircraft, the A380, can land. Right next to it will again be the 'emergency runway'. It will be a second runway at 3 meters long, 500 meters wide, at the runway 45 meters. With the 11 pieces of bridges we will serve the citizen, so when the citizen arrives at the airport, it will be able to pass through the terminal without having to notice the summer and winter, without getting wet, getting off the plane, direct bridge. X
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Crash Ski Resort Will Start Serving This Winter 16/06/2017 Çambaşı Ski Center Will Start To Serve This Winter: Ordu Metropolitan Mayor Enver Yılmaz said that the expected Winter Sports and Ski Center in the region will start to serve from the coming winter. Turkey is the closest ski resort to the sea Çambaşı Winter Sports and Ski Center nearing completion. Investigating the ski resort built on the 650 acreage area, President Enver Yılmaz stated that the main part and technical part of the works is completely over and that only some small-scale works will be done for the superstructure. ORDU A NEW CAZIBE CENTER IS WINNING President Yılmaz, the people of the ski resort CA
- Muş - Teleski Plant started to serve in 2008 21/03/2008 Muş - Teleski Facility began to serve in 2008: STM Teleski 5, which will serve as the first modern facility of the ski center of Muş province only 2008 minutes, has started to serve in winter season. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Length - 800 m Difference - 211,79 m Speed - 0-2,5 m / s (Adjustable) Capacity - 1000 p / h Number of Cabins - 84 Motor Power - 75 kW Rope Diameter - 18 B 1770
- InterPanter Electric Trains Start Serving in the Czech Republic 02/02/2016 In the Czech Republic, InterPanter Electric Trains Started to Serve: Czech Republic Railways (CD) introduced the new model 660 InterPanter electric trains. Electric trains ordered by Czech Railways in 2014 in August were produced by Skoda. Intercom train trains 1970 started to serve in Prague-Ceska Trebova-Brno line in January. In total, 27 of 14 units ordered by 4 was produced as 3 with wagon and 10 was produced as 4 with wagon. The trains on the hour can go up to 160 km and the doors are designed as low floors. The first generation of InterPanter electric trains 42 Ür
- Local Tram Panorama Started Serving to People of Samsun 16/11/2016 Imported from abroad 2,3 million euros for the cost of the tram of the Durmazlar company operating in Bursa 1,6 million euros, which makes the production of the Metropolitan Municipality of Samsun, so that the 700 thousand euros in the domestic stay. Durmazlar Company, which produces the first local tram in Bursa, produced a tram with a length of 2 meters, with a width of 65 meters 32 centimeters. Durmazlar Machinery Rail Systems General Manager Abdullah Bocan, the producer of the panorama tram, said that the tram was designed and produced entirely by Turkish engineers at European standards and their software was done by Turkish engineers. Before entering the sector Durmazlar company of Turkey, in particular ...
- Arifiye Train Station Started to Serve Partially 08/12/2016 Arifiye Train Station Started to Serve Partially: Some parts of the Arifiye Train Station, whose construction has been completed to a large extent, began to serve the citizens. 2014 May 29 was opened in February at the XIXX 2014. The end of the construction was delayed due to the collapse of the second floor in the 17.35 waters. According to information received from TCDD officials, the accident investigation and the subsequent legal process was effective in the construction of the planned date. Some parts of the Arifiye Train Station, whose construction has been completed to a large extent, began to serve the citizens. Arifiye Mayor Ismail Karakullukçu, Arifiye Train Station construction iye
- Tram in Samsunda began to serve again 02/02/2017 The tram started to serve again in Samsun: due to excessive snowfall and cold, the rail system line, which was closed to transportation since yesterday morning hours as a result of icing, started to serve again between University-Gar Stations. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. According to a statement, the rail system line began to serve between University-Gar Stations from 17.30 yesterday. It was stated that the studies for the opening of the rail system line between Gar-Tekkeköy are in progress. UNDERSTANDING WORK Samulaş'dan statement, '' About three days of continuous oiling and life in Samsun adversely affecting the heavy snowfall and type of snow thickness as a result of ''
- Anadolu Mototren Started Serving (SPECIAL NEWS) 10/02/2012 Following the construction of the new rail system in the middle of last year, the Izmir-Denizli RailBits could not meet the demand and then the Anatolian Mototren with 200 passenger capacity was put into service with a ceremony. In the context of the ceremony, it was also opened in Günaydın Group Railway Logistics Center in Sarayköy District. The ceremony was held in Denizli Train Station, Governor Abdülkadir Demir, Denizli Deputies Nihat Zeybekci, Mehmet Yüksel and Bilal Uçar, 11. Motor Infantry Brigade Commander Brigadier General Metin Keşap, Denizli Mayor Osman Zolan, PAU Rector. Dr. Hüseyin Bağcı, TCDD 3. Regional Director Sebahattin Eriş and guests attended. Governor Abdulkadir Demir, on the railway transportation between Izmir and Denizli Ab
- IMM's Domestic and National Implementation has begun to Provide Information 02/08/2018 Smart city applications that led to Turkey Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one hundred percent indigenous and developed as a national "bilgiled" Passenger Information After the bus system in the rail system began passenger to the time clock information as in real-time. Thanks to the cul BilgiLed tal Passenger Information System developed by İSBAK, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, it was started to provide passengers with time and information in real time. Bağcılar - Kabataş started the successful installation of the T1 Tram Line. On screens that accurately reflect the arrival time of the tram, Tram
- Babadağ Ropeway Project Restaurant Started to Serve 02/09/2018 Fethiye Chamber of Commerce and Industry Council Members located in Babadağ 1700 meters and began to serve in the restaurant and began to serve as a guest of Kırtur Ştd.Şti. Assembly members received information from the company managers about the ongoing ropeway project. On the first day of the restaurant in Babadag 1700 meters, the first guests of the FTSO Assembly Members received information on the ongoing works on the project. FTSO Chairman Osman Çıralı, Parliament Speaker Mustafa Büyükteke and members of the council, first the area of the cable car station at 1700 meters, the station that provides access to the restaurant by the passengers of the station,,
- Şefik Can Bridge Interchange Started to Offer Services 10/06/2018 The lower part of Şefik Can Köprülü Junction which was completed by Konya Metropolitan Municipality was opened. Metropolitan Mayor Uğur İbrahim Altay, 82 day, such as the subway they offered to the service of citizens said, hizmet In the coming weeks, the construction of traffic going through the other underpasses will be provided. Thus, a significant relief in traffic will be provided in Konya. Böylece Konya Metropolitan Mayor Uğur İbrahim Altay, Sefik Can Caddesi at the lower part of the traffic flow began to be found in the crossroads investigations. CHEFIK CAN BRIDGE CROSS 82 CUT ON THE DAY At the intersection of the main arteries of the city, 4 is the new bridge crossroad and Ş
- Cukurova Airport with all roads will come to Mersin in Turkey 28/05/2013 Cukurova Airport with Turkey on the basis of today will be on all roads in Mersin, Turkey Cukurova Airport with all roads to be taken will be to Mersin. Road, rail and port after Istanbul after the city will have a strategic position as foolproof transportation Turkey's second major air base on the island to have thrown the foundations of Cukurova Airport today. in the middle of Adana and Mersin, Tarsus Yenice- Kargılı to be established in Turkey's southern export gateway airport located in Mersin it is expected to provide great benefits. With the establishment of the railway, highway, port and finally the airport, Mersin will have a four-way transportation network. Thanks to this airport, the airport can also be transported by,
- Çukurova Airport will be connected to Mersin and Adana by rail 20/02/2017 Çukurova Airport will be connected to Mersin and Adana with a railway line: A number of visits and Mersin Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan, who came to Mersin for the opening, gave the good news that Çukurova Regional Airport would be connected to Mersin and Adana via railway. Referring to the Çukurova Regional Airport in his speech, Elvan gave the good news to the residents of Mersin and said: Ç We have started the construction of our Çukurova Regional Airport. We will connect the airport to Mersin and Adana with the railway line. I want to give this good news. The airport had a highway connection. Work on this was already going on, but there was no railway connection. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has also carried out its activities. God willing…
- Minister Arslan gave a date for Çukurova Airport 27/03/2017 Minister Arslan gave a date for Çukurova Airport: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan says: al The note before me says that it will be finished until the 2019a, but our esteemed ministers have explained. , this airport, the terminal will open together. " Arslan, the European Union (EU) Minister and Chief negotiator Omer Celik and Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan'ı "participation in the construction of the construction of the Çukurova Airport Ceremony" in his speech, said that he was very happy to be in Mersin. Arslan stated that the number of large projects in the 2019 province is 29, which is the X
- Infrastructure Work at Çukurova Airport Reached 40 05/09/2018 İGA Airport Operation Inc. Chairman of the Board and General Manager Funda Ocak made inspections at Çukurova Airport, which is under construction for the construction of superstructure and superstructure. Our General Manager, who supervised the point reached in the works, received detailed information from the officials. 40 level reached the infrastructure In the evaluation of the visit to Çukurova Airport, January, ız Today, we came together with our colleagues in Adana Airport, we chatted with them, we received information about the activities. After that, we made investigations in the construction of Çukurova Airport Infrastructure Facilities and Çukurova Airport Superstructure Facilities Construction, and we quickly supervised the ongoing works. When completed Tamam
- Construction of Çukurova Airport stopped 23/12/2014 Cukurova airport construction stopped: to be the largest airport in Turkey's Cukurova expected xnumx.'inc stopped the construction of the airport. Koçoğlu Construction, which undertakes the construction of the project, has requested bankruptcy. It was learned that the company was in financial trouble due to the construction. Xnumx.'inc Turkey's largest airport is undertaking the construction project is expected Cukurova Airport Koçoğlu asked to postpone bankruptcy. Basic thrown the case last year before the end of the Çukurova Airport xnumx'ünc the ongoing airport was expected to be the largest airport in Istanbul, Turkey. Koçoğlu Construction company undertook the project at a cost of 2 million Euros. However, when the company could not overcome the financial hardship, it was demanded to postpone the bankruptcy of the Ankara Commercial Court of First Instance ınca
- Work at Çukurova Regional Airport 28/09/2018 Tarsus, the AK Party President Ibrahim Gul, Turkey's first regional being held in Tarsus, in terms of the size of the second airport will have the title of Çukurova Regional Airport construction work on the site was examined. Ibrahim Gul, the President of the District, stated that the news about the construction works of some of the circles at the airport did not reflect the truth and he met with the staff of the contractor firm about the airport construction works he went with the journalists and some members of the board. The contractor firm, Bayburt construction authorities, has stated that Çukurova Airport will have two runways of 60 and 45 meters each, each with a length of 3 bin 500 meters.
- Çukurova Regional Airport to Launch the First Aircraft This Month 04/03/2019 Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, went to Mersin after his visit to the cities with high tourism potential. Investigating in Tarsus Kazanlı Tourism Region, Minister Ersoy made important statements regarding the ongoing construction of Çukurova Regional Airport. Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Minister of Culture and Tourism, went to Mersin after completing his visit to Adana and visited Kazanlı Tourism Region with Lütfi Elvan, the President of the Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission, and Ali İhsan Su, the Governor of Mersin. After receiving information from the authorities, Ersoy then visited the Governorship of Mersin. Minister Ersoy made a speech here, 2023 in 70 bir
- Will Cukurova be included in the High Speed Train Project? 30/03/2012 Mersin Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MESİAD) Chairman Ahmet Akkurt, Black Sea and Central Anatolia provinces to connect to the port of Mersin from the 8 arm to the highway is completed, Mersin will capture a very important potential of trade said. Akkurt, who wanted Cukurova to be included in the project, recalled that the BALO project, which is a complement to the Beijing-London High Speed Railway project planned by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, was introduced by TOBB President Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu. Akkurt pointed out that the railway connection that will reach Mersin via Çetinkaya and Kahramanmaraş is vital for connecting the north and south corridors in both projects.
- Çukurova Express Train captured 15 kilogram cannabis 27/02/2015 Çukurova Express Train captured 15 kilograms of cannabis: According to a written statement made by the Governor's Office, the Provincial Gendarmerie Command and Smuggling and Organized Crime teams with İncesu District Gendarmerie teams, taking a notice of the Adana-Ankara expedition to the Çukurova Express got on. The teams that searched the train from Yeşilhisar station to İncesu station with the support of a narcotic dog found 13 kilograms in a bag and 2 marijuana powder. The drug could not be identified. The study was initiated to locate suspected suspects or suspects who had left the bag and escaped.
- High-speed rail networks converge with Cukurova Southeast 05/11/2015 High-speed train Southeast converge the network with Cukurova Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by "Akçagöz to-Mills Diversion Project" distance transport between the scope will be built high-speed railway network with the Çukurova region with the Southeastern Anatolia Region will be shortened. According to the information received from TCDD officials, the works carried out within the scope of the project that was delivered in 6 September 2013 is carried out without interruption. The project, which is expected to be completed in 180 with the investment of 2017 million pounds, will strengthen the relations between the two regions, especially those with strong industrial and commercial networks. The 27 line is the 120, which is rarely used in the old railways and is rarely used in freight transportation.
- Removing Çukurova Express from the expedition 28/03/2016 Çukurova Express is removed from the expedition: TCDD Ankara-Kayseri, Adana-Ulukışla between the work due to the 15 February 2016 Date Adana-Kayseri-Adana Expedition Erciyes Express 31 December 2016 removed from the expedition until the date. Now 20 May will remove the voyage of Çukurova Express from Adana to Ankara for the same reason since May 2016. The Erciyes statement will be re-launched on May 20 as of May, but will be the Adana-Kayseri Erciyes statement between Kayseri and Adana. The train going to Erciyes will return as night Cukurova express. Erciyes Adana departures: 16: 45 Arrival: 22: 33 Çukurova Kayseri Departs: Erc
- ÇUKUROVA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. 25/02/2010 COMPANY OFFICIALS Reverend YES from Chairman John YES to the Vice Chairman CENTRAL Goksu Homes Site, Akkavak Street, Crochet Flower Street B158B, Anadolu Hisar, Beykoz, 34815, Istanbul-TURKEY Tel: (216) 668 00 53 Fax: (216) 668 00 54 E-mail: email@example.com http://www.ukurova.net YURTDIŞI BÜROSU TRABLUS Bijaya Street, Assiyahia Gargarish 2, Tripoli-LIBYA Tel: (218-21) 483 46 40 Fax: (218-21) 480 27 26 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org AREAS OF ACTIVITY • Superstructure ◦ Bulk Houses alarBusiness and Shopping Centers porHospitals ◦Sports Halls veVillas larSchools ◦Games • Infrastructure İYETBarges @Drilling and Drainage Networks XDrinking Water X
- The struggle for the railroads in Trabzon started to give fruit 09/08/2012 Trabzon Railroad Platform President Ahmet Sarı, said that they have begun to bear the fruits of their struggle on the railroad. Yellow Railway Platform and its components in the written statement on behalf of the yellow, so far as a platform to produce continuous studies and projects about the railway said. For years, 'the train from Europe to go to China' is called, they emphasized that they should be integrated in this line, even if they emphasized that Yellow, said: "The railway struggle for years, we see that began to give fruit. Mr. Erdoğan Bayraktar In his last statement, the declaration of the completion of railway feasibility studies has made us very happy.
- Today in History: 12 December 1901 Ziraat Bank Hicaz Railways began to lend 12/12/2012 Today in History 12 December 1901 began to give credit to the Hicaz Railways of the Ziraat Bank. Bank 1908'dan total 480 thousand pounds provided loans. 8 for the Hejaz Railway was generating total 3.919.696 liras income per year. The 34 of this revenue was donations.
- Today in History: 12 December 1901 Ziraat Bank Hicaz Railways began to lend 12/12/2014 Today in History 12 December 1901 began to give credit to the Hicaz Railways of the Ziraat Bank. The bank provided a total of 1908 thousand pounds loans up to 480. 8 for the Hejaz Railway was generating total 3.919.696 liras income per year. The 34 of this revenue was donations.