There are some differences between ır transportation fark and ”transportation“. Ankara Deputy Nihat Yeşil; There is no definition or concept in the “Transportation Plan İm. The Ministry of Transport has authority in the Master Plans of our Cities; Metropolitan municipalities and the city planning is causing the complexity of authority. Administrative courts have problems.
Green said in a nutshell:
Eni Environmental Planning Plan eni of our cities; Plan scales with 1 / 100.000 and 1 / 50.000 scales are complete with analysis and analytical study studies and planning reports.
Therefore; Environmental Plans; They are the basic plans that include the foresight and decisions of transportation. Transportation and land use decisions are already integrated within the ”Urban Environment lar and“ City plans “to be prepared. There is no independent scheme for spatial plan tiering.
But; ”Transportation Projects“; Transportation types are created with detailed studies. 1 / 25.000 and 1 / 5000 and other projects with lower scale and written.
For example; One way bi-directional road application covers subway, dolmuş and bus routes and station identification, pedestrian and bicycle paths.
3194 No. 5 of the building law. In the article, plan types are considered while the plan types are considered.
3194 5. In Article; While sayılır planning stage ”is considered as ken plan types“, ”transportation plans t are not included.
”Transportation Master Plan“:
In the scope of the ı Environmental Plan of the Environment Şehr; coordinated, mutually interacting and harmonized transport studies and attached reports.
It is the whole of the project sheets and reports which are drawn in detail on the transportation types and routes which are drawn on the city plans and are handled in coordination with the city plans.
Ankara Deputy Nihat Yeşil's questions on the agenda of the Parliament and the Ministry of Transport are as follows:
- How many kilometers of suggestion line as subway and light rail system was included in the investment program in Ankara? How many kilometers of line is under construction?
- In investment programs; Is the transportation system called Monorail or Havaray, which is also used in other European cities, which is also integrated with other public transportation systems?
- Is it true that the dissemination of this modern tiril monorail taş type of rail system, which is less costly than the metro, is delayed by the international tire wheeled public transport cartel in our metropolitan cities?
- Are there any proposals for monorail transportation in Ankara that are on the agenda of your ministry or have project line proposals submitted to the ministry by the municipalities? What is the stage? Or why not?
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursa Main Transportation Plan has come to an end! | Bursa Main Transportation Plan 28/04/2012 Bursa Main Transportation Plan: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak and Ataturk streets to be closed to the traffic of the pedestrian traffic plan is intended to open the mainstream heralded the end of the Transportation Master Plan. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, who explained the 3 annual activities of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they invested in 1,2 billion TL. Altus stated that they have created a total of 69 projects and that they have completed 469 and that all projects are completed in 2 years. The Transport Master Plan which will carry Bursa to 2030, which was commissioned by Brenner company, has also come to an end. Within the scope of the project, Atatürk Street and Altıparmak will be closed to vehicle traffic. Ataturk…
- CHP Adana Deputy Dogan: r City Transportation Should Be Free For Students CH 25/09/2017 CHP Adana Deputy Av. Elif Doğan TÜRKMEN, as applied on 65 age, the city should be made free of charge for students, he said. Elif Dogan TÜRKMEN stated that the expense items of families increased rapidly with the start of the academic year and they experienced great troubles with their increasing costs. He said that removing the transportation expenses from the expense item would make families take a comfortable breath. TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE OWNERS SHOULD BE TAKEN FROM THE ORDER OF FAMILIES Elif Doğan TÜRKMEN states that school service fees are within the range of 1500-2500 for the year and that these numbers are a very difficult burden especially for families with multiple children.
- 3. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements 05/12/2012 The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. Moderated by Özgür Gürbüz, the speakers of the panel; METU Department of City and Regional Planning Assist. Associate Professor. Ela Babalık Sutcliffe, 350 Ankara Activist Climate and Energy Consultant Önder Algedik and ITU City and Regional Planning Research Assistant Eda Beyazıt. As a lecturer on the role of rail systems in urban transport, Asst. Associate Professor. Ela Babacik Sutcliffe, rail systems always prefer Sut
- Opening ceremony in Ankara Metro 08/01/2014 Opening ceremony in Ankara Metro: Ankara Metro before the 13 will open in January, indicating Melih Gökçek, said in a statement yesterday, the opening will be made in February. 29 October 2013'in previously unopened for the opening of the subway that gives the date of January 13 Melih Gokcek, Twitter the night before the "opening in February," he said. The Ministry of Transport, on the other hand, showed that the wagons were flooded after the explosion of the pipes in Macunköy. The Ministry of Transport, on the other hand, showed that the wagons were flooded after the explosion of the pipes in Macunköy. After Mayor Melih Gökçek said, X Xnumx will be officially introduced to our citizens as vat
- Demolition of buildings parallel to the railway line in Gaziemir 06/08/2012 The alternative road which will allow connection to Konak, Buca and Beyazevler and Çeşme highway from Sarnıç was removed. Without going to Akçay Street from Sarnıç, the buildings that were in front of the road that would allow connection to Konak, Buca and Beyazevler and Çeşme highway were destroyed. 9 September District Coal Mine was built after the destruction of the buildings on the 351 street, expropriation and legal problems. Mayor Halil Ibrahim Senol started the destruction in the 9 Eylül Quarter, which was set up by Gaziemir center with the launch of IZBAN. Mayor of Gaziemir, Halil İbrahim Şenol, who started the destruction of the construction equipment, CHP Gaziemir İş
- Parallel route for Akköprü-AKM bus line 11/04/2016 Parallel route for Akköprü-AKM bus line: Due to the connection works of Keçiören Metro and Batıkent Metro, 16 is going to start in April. In Akköprü, passengers arriving from the metro will be transported from Akköprü to AKM station without getting into the traffic by buses. Due to the connection between the Keçiören Metro and the Batıkent Metro, the details of the new arrangement that will be implemented for 16 month from April 2 have been announced. During the works to be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the last stop of the Batıkent Metro will be the Akkopru until 16 June. Passengers who use the Batıkent Metro to provide transfer service due to the work, descend in Akköprü, take the bus aktar
- Aktaş's message to minibuses and public buses working parallel to Bursaray 02/01/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, working in parallel to minibuses and public buses to Bursaray, "Metro and will not be allowed to move from the metro," he said. Olay Newspaper writer Ahmet Emin Yilmaz, Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas'ın parallel to the buses and public buses wrote that Bursaray wrote. The following statements were included in the article; "Highlighting the emphasis on quality and healthy transportation, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas gave an important explanation for the transportation system:" The transportation system carrying the passengers parallel to the metro is not healthy. I do not tell anyone to cut the market, but the vehicles such as buses and minibuses go on and on with the subway. "
- The future of transportation is reshaping with the Bursa Metropolitan Area Urban and Near Environment Transport Master Plan 11/01/2012 The future of transportation is being reshaped with the Bursa Metropolitan Area Urban and Near Environment Transportation Master Plan, which was built by the German Brenner Company with expertise in the field and targeted at Bursa's 2030 year. While the citizens living in the transportation problem were included in the planning phase, in the scope of the transportation master plan preliminary work, the problems were identified by interviewing 14 thousand people in 55 bin and 5 in 20. In order to determine the transportation vision of the city, 8 large parking lot exit, 70 junction and 66 main route will be recorded and the current situation will be clearly revealed. Two…
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land must be Ar Atatürk City Park CH 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- Shell & Turcas Awarded 'Think Green, Move Green' Project 15/04/2019 Shell & Turcas, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) with the support of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, is the theme of this year's 'carbon trade and the struggle of our country with climate change', 6. Istanbul Carbon Summit, Green Think, Green Move Project with 'Low Carbon Hero' award. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) this year, the ÜT Low Carbon Hero D awards were given to organizations focusing on energy efficiency and supporting climate change. At the ceremony held at the green campus of Istanbul Technical University, Shell & Turcas, LED conversion of conventional lighting in fuel stations Üniversitesi
- The second stop of the Şentepe cable car line 03/07/2013 Şentepe cable car line will be cut at the second stop of the convention of the Metropolitan Municipality of Yenimahalle Metro Station-Shentepe planned the second stop of the cable car line to the area of 40 annual trees drew reaction. Neighborhood residents were concerned about the trees to be cut to another location by asking for the stop. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has started preparations for the cable car which is planned to be built between Yenimahalle Metro Station and Şentepe. The second stop of the ropeway, which will consist of four stops, will be at Yunus Emre Junction in Yenimahalle Center. 26 The first stage of the ropeway to be auctioned in March is the second phase of 2014 in February, while the 2014 is scheduled to be finished in August, while the citizens of the 40 annual pine ef
- Private security workers working in İZBAN are experiencing staff rhetoric 08/01/2018 IZBAN wants to open the front of the staff of the special security guard on the 500 who is under the pretense of staff. 500, working in İZBAN due to its partnership structure, is experiencing a special security guard. Security officials who complained that the authorities do not provide information to open the front of İZBAN staff asked. The deadline for the staff organized by the OHAL decree, 11 January, is approaching as there are a lot of questions from the content of the regulation. Subcontractors working in municipal affairs were to be transferred to municipal companies while the subcontracted workers working in institutions with a state economic enterprise status were excluded. One of the problematic institutions is both municipal and SOE Sorun
- Bursa-Yenişehir high-speed train 15/12/2011 According to the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, the construction of the high-speed train line of Bursa, which has not been realized for years, would start in 2010. Yildirim, this statement, MHP Bursa deputy Necati Ozensoy'in on the question of 'Bursa-Bilecik, we start at 2010, okay? Look, I'm telling you here. We are starting the construction of Bursa-Bilecik in 2010 X. The budget of 2010 of the Ministry was made during the meeting of 21 December 2009. After all we all know! At the 2010, a single digging into the construction of the high-speed train could not be said and the promise was not realized. Like 2010, unfortunately 2011 is still waiting for the day of the promise given and still UM
- Kaçkarlara Ski Resort 01/11/2018 RIZE Governorate, which was prepared under the leadership of the Ski Resort Project was reached to the Kaçkars. We would like to receive information about the subject. Rize Provincial Directorate of Culture and Tourism, Rize Provincial Special Administration; Rize Provincial Special Provincial Administration in the direction of the Rize Environmental and Urban Planning Directorate did not make a clear statement on the subject. Çamlıhemşin district famous tourist center hosting thousands of domestic and foreign Ayder Highland National Park, which also includes the Kackar Mountains National Park, 37 a ski resort with the cable car line will be established, the ski lift and ski resort project, the famous il
- Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Urban Transportation Master Plan Project Preliminary application deadline for consultancy tender 07 May 2012 03/05/2012 Procurement notice of Ana Erzurum Urban Transportation Master Plan, Urban Transportation Emergency Action Surveys and Projects, Urban Rail System Line Feasibility Studies Preparation Consultancy Service “tender will be realized by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Presidency 25 April Public Procurement Authority dated 2012 (KİK) Bulletin. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; pre-selection deadline of the tender was announced as 07: 2012 on 10 May 00. The documents can be obtained from Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality (Tel: 250 0442 233 10) for 11 liras. As a result of the pre-election evaluation, the competencies Yap
- Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Urban Transportation Master Plan Project Financial envelopes of the consultancy tender 04 opened on June 2012 05/06/2012 New developments on the tender for ite Erzurum Urban Transportation Master Plan, Urban Transportation Emergency Action Studies and Projects, Urban Railway System Line Feasibility Studies Preparation Consultancy Service lan were collected by the Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality on the dates of 25 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the financial envelopes of the aforementioned tender will be opened on 04 June 2012. The companies to open the financial envelopes were determined as follows: 1. Bosphorus Project 2. Kaiser Engineering 3. Mescioğlu Engineering 4. Palye Transportation Project
- Erzurum BB Urban Transportation Master Plan Project Financial envelopes of consultancy tender was opened 13/06/2012 The financial envelopes of the tender for ası Erzurum Urban Transportation Master Plan, Urban Transportation Emergency Action Studies and Projects, Urban Transportation System Feasibility Studies Preparation Consultancy Service ”tender which was collected by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality on 25 May 2012 day was opened 04 June 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The technical points and financial offers of the firms that opened the financial envelopes in the aforementioned tender determined as the approximate cost 1.306.750 lira (¨) are as follows: Technical Score Financial Proposal 1. Pallet Transportation Project 72,54 760.000 2. Bosphorus Project 100 1.070.000 3. Mescioğlu Engineering 96,47 1.242.000 Source: Mes
- Tender Announcement: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Urban and Near Environmental Transportation Master Plan Project 14/06/2012 The anticipated pre-election announcement on the tender of i 1 Unit Update for the Urban Area and Near Environment Transportation Master Plan ilgili, which will be carried out by Konya Metropolitan Municipality, was published in the Public Procurement Agency (JCC) Bulletin dated 08 June 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; pre-selection deadline for the tender was announced as 28: 2012 on 10 June 00. The documents, 200 liras in exchange for depositing into the cashier's office of the Metropolitan Municipality of Konya, the Department of Financial Services, along with the voucher and the Department of the same branch (0332 355 17 31 XNUMX) Dok
- Erzurum BB Urban Transportation Master Plan Project Contract winner of the tender was announced 11/07/2012 The tender for Mayıs Erzurum Urban Transportation Master Plan, Urban Transportation Emergency Action Studies and Projects, Urban Rail System Line Feasibility Studies Preparation Consultancy Service Bel was concluded by the Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality on the dates of 25 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is determined as 1.306.750 lira. Please click for more: Investments Source: Investments
- Erzurum BB Urban Transportation Master Plan Project Bosphorus Project Company won the tender 16/07/2012 The tender for Mayıs Erzurum Urban Transportation Master Plan, Urban Transportation Emergency Action Studies and Projects, Urban Rail System Line Feasibility Studies Preparation Consultancy Service Bel was concluded by the Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality on the dates of 25 May 2012. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is determined as 1.306.750 lira. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were as follows: 1.070.000. Mescioğlu Engineering 1. Palye Transportation Project Authorities stated that 2 signed the contract on July 04 with the winning company. Source: Investments
- Erzurum Transportation Master Plan 04/10/2012 Population and goods mobility are only possible with a ancak road network ili appropriate for this mobility. Urbanization is closely related to the road network that allows transportation. For this reason, yapıl transportation planning arazi, in development plans (land use) malı should be done together with the city. Our city is a olmak region city ine rather than a mediocre city. Because of being an administrative, economic and commercial center, the mobility of people and goods in the city is high. With its historical monuments, natural beauties, health facilities, university campus, sports facilities and industrial establishments, the city is becoming an sağlık attraction center üs every day. However, it is becoming a center of attraction Ancak
- Main Roads of Bicycle Traffic According to Bursa Transportation Master Plan - 2030 (Special News) 06/12/2012 Main Roads of Bicycle Traffic According to Bursa Transportation Master Plan - 2030: In Bursa city center you will see bikes no longer cars. Currently, only Nilüfer Municipality cares more and the city is trying to spread the bike paths will be in the city square. Dr. According to the Bursa 2030 Transport Master Plan prepared by Brenner, there will be bicycle paths next to the pedestrian roads in the city center. According to this plan, the total bike routes in Bursa will reach approximately 250 km. Here is the bike path extension plan for you: Bike Network Realization Stages Realization Period Bike Paths Length 2014 82 İşte
- Çatalfırın Viaduct is removed according to Bursa Transportation Master Plan 21/01/2013 According to the Bursa Transportation Master Plan, the Çatalfırın Viaduct was removed from Şehreküstü, which lifted the traffic coming from Şehreküstü, as well as the removal of Çatalfırın viaduct, which also blocked the tram from Altıparmak. The plan also includes a new road map with an 5 lane in the plan ası When we first proposed the demolition of Çatalfırın Viaduct on Bursa's agenda, the issue was mostly discussed in terms of technical persons. Particularly, etkil The increasing traffic density of Haşim İşcan and Fevzi Çakmak streets brought Şehreküstü Square to a lock point within the scope of the new traffic order, which was formed by the closure of Cumhuriyet Caddesi to vehicle traffic. Because… Two Çünkü
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System II Stage Project The metropolitan area will be updated again with the Metropolitan Law. 14/03/2013 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Phase II Project The metropolitan area will be updated again by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality; Preparations for "Light Rail System (Phase II) Project" are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, studies are underway to develop the existing light rail system and to update the transportation master plan regarding the extension of the line. Authorities stating that the studies related to the transportation master plan are underway, and they have reviewed the studies due to the new Metropolitan Law and noted that new evaluations and traffic flow will be made. These studies Bu
- Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System II Stage Project The metropolitan area will be updated again with the Metropolitan Law. 18/03/2013 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Phase II Project The metropolitan area will be updated again by the Metropolitan Municipality and will be carried out by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality; Preparations for "Light Rail System (Phase II) Project" are ongoing. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, studies are underway to develop the existing light rail system and to update the transportation master plan regarding the extension of the line. Authorities stating that the studies related to the transportation master plan are underway, and they have reviewed the studies due to the new Metropolitan Law and noted that new evaluations and traffic flow will be made. These studies Bu