TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınIn the May issue of Raillife magazine, the article titled ılar We have presented Başkentray to the Service of Ankara 'was published.
THERE IS THE WRITING OF THE GENERAL MANAGER APAYDIN
In accordance with the transformation in the world, it is logged in a great improvement in rail investment in recent years in Turkey.
2003 has been implementing High Speed Train projects with investments in the railway sector.
Thanks to the ongoing and planned projects, our country is built from high east to west, from north to south with high speed and fast rail networks.
The citizens who see the comfort, comfort and speed of the advanced railway system now want to reach everywhere by high speed train.
The vast majority of people living in the city are now in their transport; It prefers rail systems that are fast, safe, clean, environmentally friendly, reduce the risk of accidents, reduce travel time and are compatible with other public transport systems.
In order to increase the share of the rail systems in the city transportation, we completed the Başkentray project successfully with the fervent efforts we have made in order to provide suburban services in the city of Marmaray in Istanbul, Egeray in İzmir and the suburban comfort in the city transportation in the capital Ankara.
In order to provide comfortable rail transportation services for our people, we have presented Başkentray with the participation of our President Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, our Prime Minister Mr. Binali Yıldırım and our Minister Ahmet Arslan.
In addition, we are proud to be hosting the 10 of the International Highways (UIC) World High Speed Railroad Congress and the High Speed Railway Fair this month as the worldwide organization in the field of railways, which I also serve as Vice President.
Have a nice trip İyi
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Başkentray 1 Month After Ankara 10/03/2018 UDH Minister Ahmet Arslan participated in test runs between Başkentray's Ankara-Mamak-Eryaman. After the test drive, Eryaman YHT Gar, who visited the Gar, made statements to the members of the press here. Eryaman YHT Gar's 15 March will be opened to the use of YHTs, Başkentray'un will begin to serve in the middle of April, the Minister Arslan, Başkentray said that Ankarakart can be used. Ankara, about a month later they start to use the Baskentray metro standard Arslan, Kayaş'tan Sincan 36 kilometers from the system, as of mid-April 32 new 96 wagon will be served by reporting that each set, 770 people carry ay
- Müjde to the Aydınlılar, Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, re-commissioned 15/10/2012 Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, which was built in the year of 2009 by Aydın Municipality, but was discontinued twice, has started its service again. After the construction of the Municipality of Aydin in March 2009 stopped operations in September, the second time after the introduction of 2011 in September, a short time after the second time Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, serving for the third time Aydınlılara. Before the local elections of the 29 March by Aydın Municipality, the cable car in the Pınarbaşı promenade, which was built by the Mayor of the period, İlhami Ortekin, but has been idle for a long time, was once again offered to the Aydınlılar. 2 has been idle for years X
- İDO is offering Istanbul's Metro Network 09/02/2014 İDO Istanbul's Metro Network to the service of the Bursalıların Serves: İDO'nun Kadikoy-Yenikapı-Bursa line to enter the service of the sea bus, will be able to reach every point of Istanbul easily. Ido, which started the Kadıköy-Yenikapı-Bursa flights, offers Istanbul's metro network for the service of the Bursali Ido, with the intense demand from its passengers and the connection of Marmaray to Taksim-Yenikapı, 17 will start in February with the Kadıköy-Yenikapı-Bursa Line. it provides easy and fast access to every point. With the Kadıköy-Yenikapı / Bursa flights, the residents of Bursalılar will be ensured to be included in the metro network of Istanbul through Yenikapı and Kadıköy. After their arrival in Istanbul, the citizens of Marmaray and KADIKÖY-KARTAL use the ılar
- Aydin Pinarbasi-Aytepe Cable Car Line, re-entered the service (Video) 15/10/2012 Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, which was built in the year of 2009 by Aydın Municipality, but was discontinued twice, has started its service again. After the construction of the Municipality of Aydin in March 2009 stopped operations in September, the second time after the introduction of 2011 in September, a short time after the second time Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, serving for the third time Aydınlılara. Before the local elections of the 29 March by Aydın Municipality, the cable car in the Pınarbaşı promenade, which was built by the Mayor of the period, İlhami Ortekin, but has been idle for a long time, was once again offered to the Aydınlılar. 2 has been idle for years X
- Güzeldağ Ski Center opened to the service of ski lovers 11/01/2016 Güzeldağ Ski Center opened to the service of ski lovers: After the effective snowfall in Muş, Güzeldağ Ski Center was opened to the service of ski lovers. The first skiing of the year was held at Güzeltepe Ski Center, which is about 8 kilometers from Muş. With the opening of the ski season, the citizens flocked to the ski resort. Ski lovers in the winter months became the center of attention in the ski resort 100 meters height and 2,5 mile length of the runway was enjoyed. Due to the snowtrack failure, the ski resort was opened to delayed service. Provincial Youth Services and Sports Branch Director Hamdullah Kardaş said that the deficiencies were eliminated by taking support from Bitlis. Ski Resort e
- TCDD is rapidly running for the modern transportation service of tourism 09/08/2012 TCDD started modernization with education. First, a modern railway transportation training center was opened. Then, TCDD was kept in a perfect way with its experts by maintaining its modern contemporary presence in every field. It carried the services provided by the Railway Transportation Association to a new contemporary modern space. The workplace environment will provide training for all kinds of working efficiency and the training center will make employees laugh. From now on, the rate of intensive participation in the sector will grow even more and there will be no TCDD employees who are not certified and cannot be hired. DTD Chairman Ibrahim Oz and TCDD 1. Regional Director Hasan Gedikli is the new center ü
- New buses of İETT entered Istanbul service (Video) 15/10/2013 The new buses of IETT entered Istanbul's service: 758 new IETT bus with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan entered the service of Istanbulites. A nostalgic tram model was presented to Erdogan at the opening. At the inauguration ceremony of the buses organized in Ataşehir; Prime Minister Erdogan, as well as Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, AK Party Deputy Chairman Suleyman Soylu, AK Party Istanbul Provincial Chairman Aziz Babuşcu and Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas as well as many Istanbulites attended. Prime Minister Erdogan welcomed the attendees with the sign of Rabia. Erdogan said, edil Don't forget Rabia Square! Let him know. All…
- Private Vehicles that Become Transformation In Muğla Begins Transportation Service 22/01/2018 In Muğla, transportation services will be started with Private Public Transport on the routes between Yılanlı and Akçay regions and Dağpinar Neighborhood Mentese. 5378 numbered Law on the Disabled and the Municipal Assembly decision taken in accordance with this law, the transportation system within the scope of the special transportation is reorganized to benefit more citizens. -Sungur-Dokuzçam-Menteşe, -Çamoluk-Göktepe-Esençay-Menteşe, -Bozyer-Kuzluk-Günlüce-Menteşe -Avcılar-Fadıl-Yemişendere-Özlüce-Menteşe, -Avcılar-Muratlar-Çakmak-Yaylasöğüt-Menteşe, -Taşlı-Gazeller -Yörükoğlu-Çakmak-Yaylasöğüt-Menteşe, -Dağpınar-Zeytin-Meke-Bağyaka-Yeniköy-Duy-Yerkesik-Menteşe, Transportation Coordination in the direction of laying of Private Public Transport Vehicle (ÖTTA) under the supervision of our Metropolitan Municipality with minibus association and village status vehicles operating on their routes. (UKOME) Board Decision was taken. With its modern management and mission understanding, Çağdaş
- Free Travel Service 5 Million 220 Thousand TL Support 21/02/2018 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Chairman Fatih Pistil, private public bus traders in the monthly income support payments for free travel announced that continued. Accordingly, the 2017 944 250 2017 reached the accounts of the tradesmen in the month of November and December. Total support for 5 was announced as 220 million XNUMX thousand TL. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Fatih Pistil announced that the payments to private Public Bus tradesmen continue for free travel. Eler We continue to pay monthly income support to our private public bus tradesmen for free travel, ine said Pistil.
- Metagus Gospel 25/04/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek, metropolitan metropolitan feature of the 250 bus in August will be operational. The program was broadcasted on the TV program 'Moderator' Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih Gokcek, Ankara, told the new projects. METROLAR 24 COMPLETED IN THE YEAR Gökçek said that the metro operations continued, and the Sincan metro will be completed next year, 'The Ministry of Transportation took over from us and completed the tender to complete the metro within a total of 2,5 years. Currently the metro work continues in the 2,5 separate area including Kecioren-Xinjiang and Çayyolu. Xinjiang and S
- The gospel subway to Ankara opens to the end of the year 31/01/2013 Gendarmerie metro opening to the end of the year Transportation Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, gave the date for the Ankara Metro: We do our best. Some legal and bureaucratic problems are not happening. But we don't share it, because it doesn't work. Politics tries to fit everything in four years. But the bureaucracy has no time objective. Works within the framework of the legislation. We can't use time as a value. But until the end of the year we will open the metro. Source: www.memurlar.net
- Ankara Metro as the most reliable transportation tool 01/02/2013 The most popular transportation means of the Metro is Ankara Metro which was introduced by 30 at 1996 27 August. Fast, safe and modern travel facilities offer the opportunity to move to Ankara and XYUMX million passengers last year. Another remarkable aspect of the capital rail systems was the distance that last year. 1997 100 2 XnumX million kilometers a year, which makes the road and Ankaray, 771 thousand kilometers from the world 145 kilometers away from the 384 times to go, X
- Yenimahalle cable car service in Ankara in 2014 (Animation Video) 24/07/2013 The comfort and convenience of transport with the ropeway is an alternative to the car-lovers. Residents of Ankara will soon be able to start using comfortable LEITNER ropeways lifts instead of waiting for traffic jams. Together with the 2014, LEITNER ropeways will show the whole world how innovative and ambitious ropeway architecture can be revolutionized in city traffic. Ankara-Yenimahalle cable car project, which is the biggest urban ropeway project in Eurasia, draws attention to the possibilities and advantages of using ropeway in metropolitan cities. Turkey's capital, Ankara, with an unusual cable car line, one of Ankara's lifeblood Şentepe will connect the district to the Yenimahalle metro station. 10 per person per hour capacity UM
- What have forgotten in Ankara transportation vehicles 09/08/2014 What happened in Ankara transportation vehicles, what they have forgotten: What is there between the buses and subways of Ankaralılar EGO buses, metro and Ankaray'a what they have. The items forgotten by the citizens who set out for the holiday, ASTİ and EGO General Directorate of lost goods filled offices. Among the items forgotten are a journeyman's certificate, a framed bride-groom photo and a baby car seat. The forgotten items in public transport due to forgetfulness and distraction have also increased with the month of Ramadan and holiday holiday. Ankara residents forgot many special items in EGO buses, metro and Ankaray with AŞTİ. Ankara Hurriyet, iler
- Ankara's Metro Vehicles will produce Bozankaya Company in Ankara 20/06/2016 Bangkok's Metro Vehicles will be produced by the company Bozankaya in Ankara: The 22 4 wagon subway vehicle, which will be bought by Bangkok, will be produced by Bozankaya company in Ankara. Bangkok, 22 4 waggered metro vehicle will be produced by Bozankaya company in Ankara. Bangkok, order to buy the 22 units metro and carrier vehicle manufacturer Bozankaya order has passed. Siemens company 16 will also provide the service and maintenance of vehicles to be supplied throughout the year. Trains will be produced in Bozankaya's Ankara plant. Moreover, this production is in Ankara da
- 29 October Alert to Ankara residents Some Roads Will Be Closed to Traffic 28/10/2016 29 October Alert for Ankara residents Some roads will be closed to traffic due to the opening of YHT station: Some roads will be closed to traffic due to 29 October Republic Day Ceremonies in Ankara. 29 Ankara High Speed Train Station will be opened in Ankara on Saturday October. Ceremonies and roads closed to traffic due to the opening of the railway station; The cemetery will be closed for traffic due to the march to Anitkabir. Clock 13: Places to be closed for pedestrian walk in 00 due to the cortege walk and at the 19.00; Çankırı street, Atatürk boulevard junction desi
- Bangkok Metro produces the tools of Bozankaya in Ankara 29/03/2017 Bozankaya produces the vehicles of Bangkok Metro in Ankara: The vehicles produced in the production area of 45 thousand m² in Bozankaya's Ankara Sincan Organized Industrial Zone will carry the world. Vehicles from Solingen to Kayseri, from Bangkok to Izmir, announces the name of Bozankaya to the world. Demonstrating the power of Turkish engineering to the world, Bozankaya produces its vehicles in the factory in Ankara. Located in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone of the capital, Bozankaya Factory will have a closed area of 45 thousand m² as of today, and as of 2018, 90 will reach a thousand square meters of closed area. In the factory, domestic design and production rail system vehicles, electric bus model E-Karat, modern trolleybus system Trambus Fab
- From the Prime Minister to Ankara 02/03/2018 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, attending the Assembly of the Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO), referred to the investments in the railway in his speech, and hinted that the Başkentray Project, which Ankara had been waiting for with curiosity, will be put into service soon. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, who attended the Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) Assembly Meeting, mentioned the investments in the railway and stated that the Başkentray Project carried out by TCDD in Ankara will be implemented within 1-2 months. Ankara in the last 10 began to come to the fore in several areas, one of them transportation and logistics infrastructure, saying that the Lightning, "Ankara is becoming a center of high-speed train lines every day. You know, Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Bilecik, Sakarya"
- The Metro that has been waiting for Ankara for years goes into service 02/07/2018 The transfer process of the Sincan-Batıkent-Kızılay Metro line, which has been waiting for the 4,5 for years, ends in the direction of both Kızılay and Sincan from Batıkent. Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, "3 As of July Tuesday, direct flights from Sincan and Etimesgut to Kizilay begin," he said. TRANSPORT HISTORY HISTORY The Xinjiang-Batıkent Metro line, which opened in February of 2014, will continue until Kızılay. In the capital city, within the framework of the principle of ağ common wisdom atan, President Tuna, who made citizen-focused works and delighted the Capitalists with the revolutionary decisions, stated that there will be new gospels in transportation and infrastructure te
- Esenboğa Metro is waiting for Ankara for years 15/12/2018 According to the second 100 daily Executive Program announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the 26 Daily Enforcement Program announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will be announced for the announcement of the 100 kilometer Esenboğa Metro which is waiting for many years of interest of Ankara people. Among the projects described, perhaps the most important project for the capital was the Esenboğa Metro, where Ankara people had been waiting for a long time. According to the performance program announced by President Erdoğan, 26 will be auctioned for the construction of the 100-kilometer Esenboğa Metro. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's orders made in Akyurt Cumhurbaşkanı
- Mansur Yavaş'tan to the Ankara Gospel! .. 'Metros 5 We will multiply the year' 22/04/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, courtesy visits continue. President Yavaş welcomed his guests in his office; lastly, Japan's Ambassador to Ankara, Akio Mıyasıma; US Embassy in Ankara Jeffry M. Hovenier; Vienna Deputy Mayor Aslıhan Bozatemur; Hak-İş Chairman Mahmut Arslan; Yildirim Ak and his delegation accepted. MESSAGE FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO THE PRESIDENT SLOW President Yavaş has spent a lot of time working for the greetings from Turkey and abroad, while the US Embassy's Maslahatgüzarı received Hovenier in his office. The congratulatory message of the US Government to President Yavaş inin
- 17 offered to the capital 26/04/2012 17 offers Gülermak-Kolin Partnership with 186 235 Euro 935 17 186 with the lowest bid in the tender of Başkentray Project ANKARA - The tender for the Başkentray Project, which includes the reconstruction of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train lines, is offered by 235 company and business partnership came. 935 million XNUMX XNUMX euro with the lowest bid was awarded the Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership. The tender of the Başkentray Project was held at the TCDD General Directorate Conference Hall. The commission was chaired by TCDD Deputy General Manager İsmet Duman, who participated in the tender which was attended by important companies of Russia, China, Spain and Italy.
- Capital City Gülermak will make Kolin Partnership 26/05/2012 Gülermak-Kolin Joint Venture: Eve Star Unal - Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Board of Directors, Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş containing the reconstruction of railways in BAŞKENTRAY project tender, the lowest bid, Gülermak-Kolin Business Partnership 186 million 235 approved the offer of a thousand 935 euros. TCDD Board of Directors held a meeting in 23 in May and discussed the tender for the construction of the Başkentray Project, which is being offered by the local and foreign 17 companies and business partners, including important companies in Russia, China, Spain and Italy. Gülermak-Kolin Business, which offers the lowest bid with 186 million 235 thousand 935 euros for the implementation of the project İş
- Ramadan 13/06/2016 Ramadan delays in the capital: The suburban railway line between Sincan and Kayaş, which is planned to start in June, will be upgraded to the subway standards. Studies will start in July. The project, which will take the suburban flights between Sincan and Kayaş to the subway standards, will start in July after the Ramadan Feast. The field studies in Başkentray planned to be held in June by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) were postponed to the public in order not to suffer from transportation problems in Ramadan.
- Works on Başkentray Doesn't Stop Speed 28/09/2017 The capital will be separated from the high-speed and conventional train operations in Ankara, the suburban line and the Sincan-Kayas line will serve in the subway standards in the work of the project with the capital currently continuing overnight. TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınThe project was completed by investigating the work of the contractor firm. Apaydın was accompanied by İsmail Hakkı Murtazaoğlu, Assistant General Manager of TCDD. Sincan Station which is one of the most important stations of BAŞKENTRAY Project, Sincan Mayor Assoc. Mustafa Tuna General Manager Apaydın'a accompanied. PROVIDING SERVICES IN METRO STANDARDS suburban, high-speed and conventional train operations b