Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan stated in his speech at the başı International Great Silk Road Forum on the Way of New Development Büyük that Turkmenbashi International Sea Port is one of the most important projects of the modern Silk Road.
The historical Silk Road is not only a trade route where goods are transported, but a bridge in which common culture and memory are moved, Arslan said.
'This success of the brother country Turkmenistan makes us happy. This large and important port, Ro-Ro, will serve containers and cargo ships. The Historical Silk Road is a transport network that is the driving force of economic developments and cultural interaction. The Central Corridor crossing the Caspian Sea connecting the continents is one of the most important routes between Asia and Europe. Turkmenbashi International Sea Port is vital for the Middle Corridor, which connects China to Europe via our countries. With the recently completed Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, the Turkmenbashi International Sea Port will connect China to Europe through Central Asia as a link to this chain. Yakın
”The two countries are being watched with cooperation ı
In this context, Arslan said that they are proud to realize many mega projects such as Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, Marmaray, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Northern Marmara Motorway, 3-Decked Grand Istanbul Tunnel and Eurasia Tunnel which will contribute to transportation connections of Eurasia region.
Arslan said that they continued projects complementing the ın Middle Corridor 'initiative between Asia and Europe. Kalk The revival of the Middle Corridor will be a component of economic development for the Central Asian countries, and will ensure the transportation of freight traffic in Asia through the Caspian Sea to Europe. Turkmenistan and Turkey in common religion, belief, culture and history from the bonds of brotherhood unity, political and economic cooperation with envy watched a level of interest in the state. "The assessment found.
”Our companies are interested in Turkmenistan“
Minister Arslan pointed out that Turkmenistan is one of the countries where Turkish investors are most interested and stated that they are pleased that Turkish contracting companies have taken part in major projects in Turkmenistan.
Turkey, Turkmenistan Arslan, indicating that it will continue to assume a role in economic development, "Turkmenbashi International Sea Port, as an indispensable stop on the Great Silk Road in Turkmenistan, the country and our 'Central Corridor believes will make a great contribution, which contribute to I thank everyone. h
Turkmenistan President Gurbangulu Berdimuhamedov said, Avrupa Turkmenbashi International Sea Port will carry economic cooperation between Asia and Europe. It will bring out new strategic perspectives in the regions and continent contacts, accelerate the national economy and reflect the international cooperation positively. Böl
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Speaking at the opening of the Minister Minister Yıldırım Lightning 2017'ye 13 Provincial will connect to the high-speed train said. 08/03/2012 Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, railways in the next 10 years, existing investments by adding a new investment 30 billion dollars to the high-speed rail network 10 thousand kilometers, the conventional railway network by increasing the 4 thousand kilometers, aiming to increase the total network to 26 thousand kilometers. Lightning, 2. Eurasia Rail Light Rail, Infrastructure and in his speech at the opening of the Logistics Fair, pointing to this point in railway transport in Turkey, '' 10 years ago when sharing with our friends our thoughts on the railways, people what we tell listens with a smile, you get kindness he had the voice withdraw any. But from what he says, what we say is a dry dream Ama
- At the Forum of Urban Economies 07/05/2013 In the Forum of Urban Economies, TÜDEMSAŞ came to the agenda and the final declaration of the City Economies Forum in Sivas was announced. For the development of Sivas, 5 came up in TÜDEMSAŞ in the forum where the big project was determined. With the modernization of TÜDEMSAŞ, it is foreseen that the number of universities will be increased to 2023 in Sivas until 4. 28 was held in April with the participation of 64. Ak Party Headquarters in 81 province was held in Sivas. Ak Party Provincial Chairman Burhanettin Kuru, City Economies Form 25 project in the form of the agenda, stating that they were later merged and reported that the 5 project. …
- Bozankaya 9. Electric Bus at the Energy Efficiency Forum Exhibited SILEO 06/04/2018 produced in Turkey, the Turkish people, the first electric bus brands offered the use of a Bozanka, xnumx.'s was attended to Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair. 9 in Turkey. The Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair, which was organized for the first time and participated as a speaker, was held at Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention Center at 9-29 March 30. Bozanka R & D Center and Technology Manager Dursun Cicek, energy-oriented vehicle concept under the title domestically produced Turkey's first 2018, 10, 12 and batteries of these vehicles 18 especially electric buses, vehicle range, high efficiency, efficient modular charging systems , regenerative principle, electric,
- Minister Arslan Participated in the First Campaign of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Iron Silk Road 28/07/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 19 On Wednesday July, the President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration Cavid Gurbanov, Georgian Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze, Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the Asr's Project and was about to come to an end in the construction work. The delegation traveled to Georgia with the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. The Minister and his delegation, after the first expedition went to Ahılkelek Gar in Georgia side. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan received information on the work carried out here. … A DATE OF HISTORY IS TODAY Y Kars-Tbilisi-Baku “
- Minister Arslan: Can The Silk Railway Will Be Revitalized Seamlessly Bakan 18/10/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, "I hope that the salvation of the Kars 30 October in this train will have arrived in Kars. Really a date will be written, the Silk Railway will be revived in an uninterrupted manner." said. Minister Arslan, came to Kars Harakani Airport, Kars Governor Rahmi Dogan, Mayor Murtaza Karachanja, Provincial Police Chief Umit Bitirik, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Osman Kılıc, AK Party Provincial Chairman Adem Çalkın and party members were welcomed. Arslan, Highways 18. Kars-Selim highway distinction made by the Directorate of the region examined the site of the Kötek found. Arslan said in his statement that tı
- Silk Road Countries International Tourism Forum in Kazakhstan 19/09/2018 Secretary General of the Turkic Council Bagdad Amreyev: "The Modern Silk Road Joint Tour Package is not only a touristic initiative but also a development tool and an important tool for sharing experience". Bagdad Amreyev, Secretary General of the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking Countries, said that the Modern Silk Road Joint Tour Project is not only a touristic initiative, but also an important tool in the development project and sharing of experience. Amreyev made a speech at the opening ceremony of the Silk Road Countries' International Tourism Forum on the theme of "unity road" in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan.
- Minister Turhan: landırıl The Revitalization of the Silk Road “ 28/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, mega projects in Turkey with the Transit and Transport Cooperation Agreement (Lapis Lazuli) reported that they made great efforts to connect the corridor to Europe. International Transport Ministers' Conference of the Parties to the Transit and Transport Cooperation Agreement was held in Turkmenbashi, Turkmenistan. He attended the conference on behalf of Turkey Turhan, in his speech at the opening session, Asia and noting that passed through a period of deepening of economic and commercial relations between the European continent which has reached two continents dollars 1,5 trading day billion between. Turhan, this trade volume continues to increase and the 2025 billion dollars to reach 740 min
- Minister Arslan's 7 December International Civil Aviation Day message 07/12/2017 While we are happy to see that our civil aviation has achieved a new success every day in the international arena, I congratulate our colleagues 7 December International Civil Aviation Day in the sector. 7 December, which is the day of International Civil Aviation Organization ICAO, is celebrated as International Civil Aviation Day in our country as it is in the world. In particular, this year, with the joy of the growth figures in our civil aviation, we welcome the 7 December with a greater enthusiasm. While the aviation industry in the world has grown with single digit numbers, Turkish civil aviation has been steadily growing at double digits for the last fifteen years and is approaching the 2023 targets step by step. This year…
- Minister Arslan: We are in an important position in the international arena 17/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "We are now proud to announce that we are in a very important position in the international arena in the maritime sector." said. The International Maritime Summit held in Çırağan Palace began with the participation of Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım and Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz. Armstrong spoke at the opening of the event, referring to Turkey's international activities carried out in the maritime area between giving directions to the maritime world, he said from Turkey. The 90 of the world transport is carried out by sea transport, voicing Arslan said that this has enabled the transportation of cargoes with large ships in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. Arslan, "According to the airline transportation 14, according to road transport Ars
- Minister Arslan Attends International Gala Dinner at International Maritime Summit 19/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "We are fighting an extraordinary struggle for the return of the rights of the victims and oppressed civilians in the neighboring countries to them, and more importantly for the civilian citizens to live in their own lands, villages and districts again." said. Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "We are fighting an extraordinary struggle for the return of the rights of the victims and oppressed civilians in the neighboring countries to them, and more importantly for the civilian citizens to live in their own lands, villages and districts again." said. Minister Arslan participated in the gala dinner of the International Maritime Summit held at Çırağan Palace. Arslan speaking at night, Gec
- New Silk Road, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 16/06/2016 New Silk Road, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway: this era of globalization where borders are opened, transportation is a problem for Turkey's economy in the first degree. While the whole world is using railways and sea routes, we have focused on the roads and trucks. However, the cost of transportation on rail and sea routes is much cheaper, at least one fifth of the road. 70 of the transportation is done by road. Because it is expensive, road transport increases production costs and ultimately increases product prices. Moreover, there is a weight limit in road transport and its carrying capacity is low. Environment…
- Minister Arslan Big Projects will be implemented one by one 29/04/2017 Minister Arslan Big Projects will be put to life one by one: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "EU or Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, the decision taken, certainly political, an application to serve others. You know what we mean by others, especially those who want to weaken our country and for the weakness of our country for terrorist organizations, including an application that serves their wishes, the decision. We have already said that we will not accept this decision. " said. Minister Arslan participated in the meeting of the Regional Managers of Highways in Bursa and answered the questions of journalists. Arslan, a journalist, "The construction costs of the 3.
- Minister Arslan of Turkey Visited the Biggest Ferries 12/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, engaged in passenger and cargo transport between Van and Tatvan were viewed Turkey's biggest ferry. Minister Arslan, Governor of Van and Deputy Mayor Murat Zorluoglu, AK Party Van deputies Bashir Atalay, Burhan Kayaturk and the ministry bureaucrats on the coast, Van-Tatvan passenger and cargo transport between the ferry took information from the authorities. Previously, 15 thousand wagons have been transported in the year before, two ships will be able to carry 115 thousand wagons annually, Minister Arslan said, this means that the amount of train, passenger and cargo transported by 7 folded.
- Great Highway Project on the Silk Road 16/01/2019 In Turkmenistan, between the capital Ashgabat and Turkmenabat, which is on the border of the country's Uzbekistan, there will be an 600 kilometer highway. One feature of the motorway is that it will take place on the Silk Road route called in One Generation One Way Ot and the project will be realized by Turkmen companies. According to the Turkmenistan State News Agency, the decree on the allocation of finance and construction of this highway project was signed by President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov at the 11 government meeting in January. President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, while signing the decision, '' growing and reaching a level of social responsibility has experienced a historic moment in the development of domestic entrepreneurship, '' he said. In accordance with the decree, the Turkmen şirtek, January 2019 and Kar
- Minister Arslan Yarın Investigated in Keçiören Substation 04/01/2017 Minister Arslan Yarın Investigated in the Keçiören Metro: The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan and the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Melih Gökçek, visited the Keçiören Metro, which will be opened with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım on Thursday. Ankara's third metro line, consisting of 5 station and total length of 9 9 meters before the opening of the Keçiören Metro, Minister Arslan and President Gokcek received information from the relevant people and made statements to the press members. -GÖKÇEK: Ç THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WORKING açık After the examinations, Gökçek told the press members within the station Ö
- Minister Arslan: Yatırım We invested 15 billion pounds in the year 352 Transportation Sector Bakan 22/08/2017 UDHR Minister Arslan, "Turkey is not a subcontractor in major projects in the world, ranks as the contractor, our country samples taken, are viewed with envy." Arslan: "We realizes the dreams of our people, they want to us more as they believe the dreams we have accomplished. The rights. "Armstrong:" every part of Turkey's modern, we eg with comfortable fast demirağ, our people anywhere in our country by making maximum transfer in a city that can go anywhere in our country. "Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan participated as a guest and the high In the… High Profile tarih program on 20 on 2017, ve
- Minister Arslan Traveled with Eastern Express 13/02/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "trains work with hundred percent capacity. Hopefully this number will increase and we will welcome our guests better." said. Arslan took the Eastern Expressway to the Sarıkamış district at Kars Train Station. Arslan talked with the citizens on the journey which lasted about 45 minutes, took pictures with the passengers, took information about the trips. Arslan, told reporters at Sarikamis Station, which he reached by train, said that Eastern Express heard from the passengers that it made a significant contribution to the region and that it made him happy. Referring to the investments of the government in railways, Arslan continued his words as follows:
- Minister Arslan Investigated in Rize-Artvin Airport Construction 02/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said: "We are building on a sea at a depth of 27 meters and in a region that is struggling with storms like the Black Sea. We are really pleased with the progress in construction. said. Minister Arslan, Youth and Sports Minister Osman Aşkın Bak Rize-Artvin Airport, which continues in the district of Rize, Rize-Artvin Airport. Arslan, said in a statement here, Rize and Artvin Airport work, said it was important to show the current position of the aircraft in Turkey. The world watched with envy as Armstrong reminded that they did the third airport in Istanbul, "as Turkey, Ordu-Giresun sea ...
- Minister Arslan Konya-Karaman Carried the Test on the High Speed Line 12/03/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Konya-Karaman between the high-speed train line test service was performed. Minister Arslan, on the line after the high speed train construction site Çümra Konya Kayacik Logistics Center construction and high-speed railway station site inspections, officials received information. Arslan, told reporters, the opening of the Konya-Karaman high-speed train line of passengers through Konya can go comfortably from Istanbul, he said. Transfer of all the stations on the Konya-Karaman line were unhindered, Arslan said, "So our disabled people will be able to use the stations in an unobstructed manner. Both the escalators and the disabled elevators, as well as all other systems have been established."
- 40 from Russia on the day of the giant project to reduce the 14: Iron Silk Road 05/06/2012 From the Chinese border to Vienna, the freight forwarded to the sea in the pursuit of the balance of the project for the project rolled up Russia. Russia, which is said to have received support from the EU for the multi-billion dollar project, is now planning to reduce the 40 shipping time on 14 by sea. The Chinese-European railway line is not expected to be activated before 2025. The project, which aims to extend the Trans-Siberian railway line in two directions, has received support from the European Transport Commission. Experts argue that rail transport in every case more expensive than the sea, the Russian side "time will be compensated for this will be compensated," he believes. Vladimir Yakunin, CEO of Railways said, “We are in capacity, they are competitive in transport time CEO
- TCDD, Iron Silk Road to be used in the preparation of the maps to be sent to China, the General Staff asked for permission. 13/11/2012 At the level of Prime Ministers signed a contract with Turkey for the construction of the Edirne `Kars` speed train line which promised to provide government loans to China, at the stage of preparation of final project map" misbehavior "lived. TCDD General Directorate applied to the Turkish General Staff upon the request of the Chinese authorities to convert the application works into definite projects from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Chief of Staff for the Minister to deport map of Turkey has announced that the Board should decide. Acting China Railway Ministry to accelerate the process, 6 people sending a team to Turkey, started to work. Turkey in support from Chinese companies operating in the railway sector ...
- The work of the Silk Road High Speed Line project was accelerated 24/07/2013 The work on the Silk Road High Speed Line project was accelerated: the mountains in the region where the Bırakeyh-Yozgat-Yıldızeli line, which forms the first leg of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Railway Project, were drilled, tunnels opened, the hills were flattened, and viaducts were built on the plains and the works were carried out. shifted, accelerated. Ankara-Tbilisi-connected ülen Silk Road arasındaki The first train of the ülen İpekyolu gun High Speed Railway Project will be completed in the region where the Balışeyh-Yozgat-Yıldızeli line will be crossed, the tunnels are opened, the hills are flattened, viaducts are built on the plains and the majority of the works between Sekili-Yozgat-Sorgun are completed. Sorgun-Akdağmadeni-Yıldızeli shifting work continues fast. State Railway Company 2. In the report prepared by the Regional Directorate, a total of 840 million pounds are spent, the contractor firm rapor
- Historic Silk Road With Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project Will Find Life Again 28/08/2013 Historic Silk Road with the Kırıkkale High Speed Train Project: The High Speed Train Project, which was started to be built in Kırıkkale, Kolat, was visited by the Governor of Kırıkkale. Kırşankale Barakeyh district Izzettin village located on the site of the construction of the High Speed Train Train Governor Yusuf Yildirim, Provincial Gendarmerie Regiment Commander Harun Karabulut visited with the Governor of Kolikkale Ali Kolat, project manager Şükrü Fırat learned about the work. Governor Kolat, who also carried out investigations in the tunnel in Işıklar village, stated that the tunnel was 864 meters long and that the 45 ratio of the tunnel was completed.
- Silk Road and Turkey 08/09/2013 Silk Road and Turkey: in literature "emerging markets", known as India, Brazil, South Africa, Indonesia, the country is no secret that entered a difficult period of economic growth, such as Turkey. The world's leading economists are discussing the reasons for this. Kenneth Rogof of Harvard University used the concept of olan submerging markets Har. The reasons for this are the Federal Reserve's decisions of the Federal Reserve, as well as internal factors as well as the situation of the euro area and the international economy. Will the slowdown in these countries lead to bigger problems? We don't know yet. Turkey made several warnings about the economy. The Wall Street Journal's “Turkey's Once-Golden The
- Marmaray Modern Silk Road 29/10/2013 Marmaray Modern Silk Road: Modern Silk Road Istanbul's 'Project of the Century' will breathe the traffic. The 5.5 earthquake-proof project, which cost 7.5 billion, is both a masterpiece of technology and a full city museum. Turkey, realizes his dream of 150 years; The opening of Marmaray connecting Asia and Europe is in the 90 year of Republic. Marmaray, connecting only two continents, 150 is not only an annual dream but also a world project ... It connects London to Beijing. The phrase is the new "Silk Road." On the morning of Sunday, with the invitation of Binali Yıldırım, Communications, Transport and Maritime Minister, leşme