Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that Istanbul is the only city in the world to travel through the sea, and that they set out for the Kanal Istanbul Project with the responsibility of protecting the city. There was a need for an alternative waterway to purge Istanbul from danger, especially to reduce the burden on the throat due to dangerous goods transport, to preserve the historical fabric, to meet the growing and growing demand. Mak
Channel Istanbul Project, the necessary drilling has been done, about a certain stage reached, Arslan said, ind Depending on the size of the ship can pass through the simulation studies are continuing. In the framework of these simulation studies, we continue our navigation studies depending on the wavelength of the ships that will pass. When we have finished this, we will give you the final section and the length of the ship that will be passed about Kanal Istanbul. Depending on the completion of the studies, we aim to tender this year and we are planning to use many mixed models together. We want to make this place more modern, including urban transformation and greening in the region along the route, not just the channel. Since we are planning to make artificial islands with the material that will come out of the channel, the operation and construction model of each of them will be different from each other. Kanal
Dr. Arslan, the environmental effects of the channel detection, wind and wave climate studies, geological and geotechnical studies, taking into account the earthquake and tsunami periodically taking into account the risk assessment, said: we work with expert and expert organizations. Because there are so many criteria to consider when you are making the biggest project in the world, we do not have the luxury to act on the idea of 3-5. This year, we want to finish the work, to start the process and hit the dig. "He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Minister Ahmet Arslan, the eyes above the lath on us 11/06/2016 Minister Ahmet Arslan, above the eyes above us: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim's bar during the ministry said that the bar raised high, gözler My goal is to perform step by step. 'I'm new, Banane, I'm the new Minister' I do not have a luxury. Binali Bey is a separate responsibility, because the eye of the citizen on us, '' he said. Mr. Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, gave information about the ongoing and new projects of the Ministry after the iftar dinner given by the Ministry and affiliated organizations for the personnel working in the central organization.
- Minister Arslan gave good news for discount for Osmangazi Bridge 13/06/2016 Minister Arslan gave the good news of the discount for Osmangazi Bridge: Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan made important statements about the ongoing projects and gave the discount for Osmangazi Bridge. Osmangazi Bridge 30 will be opened in June. And we're going to put the 59 kilometer into service. Especially from Istanbul to Kocaeli, Yalova will be able to get to the Aegean via Bursa, which has already overcome the congestion to Orhangazi. Citizens who want to go to the Aegean this summer will experience its comfort. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge connection roads with 26 in August. 3. It really goes well at the airport, but it doesn't require relaxation to say good. Connection ways Bağlantı
- Minister Arslan Tells BTK Railway Project 24/06/2016 Minister Arslan told BTK Railway Project: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan answered the questions of Karslı Journalist Özgür Tuğrul during his visit to İzmir. Transportation Maritime and Communication Minister Ahmet Arslan, recently the Governor of Izmir Governor's martyr families along with Prime Minister Binali Yildirim Yure, together with the Prime Minister answered the questions of the newspaper. Tugrul, Minister Arslan Kars and expects Turkey's enthusiasm; Could you tell us about the works in Baku-Tbilisi Kars Iron Silk Road project? directed the question. Regarding the project and the works, Minister Arslan said: in Upon the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project, uninterrupted rail transport from Europe to Asia will be ensured. Turkey, between the two continents ...
- MP Çankırı Presents Minister Arslan's Report on Transportation Issues in Mardin 14/07/2016 MP Çankırı presented a report to Mardin on Transportation Problems to Minister Arslan: AK Party Mardin MP Ceyda Bölünmez Çankırı visited Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan in his office. AK Party Mardin Deputy Ceyda Bölünmez Çankırı Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications visited Ahmet Arslan in his office. With its historical and cultural structure, urban fabric and geopolitical location, Çankırı has presented its detailed report on the work and demands of the city in the short and long term regarding the transportation problems of the city in order to become a center of attraction. Minister Arslan said during a visit in a friendly environment, the development level of Mardin in Turkey ...
- Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project from Minister Arslan 14/07/2016 Minister Arslan, the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project Description: Minister Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Administration Minister Javid Gurbanov and said in a statement ahead of his delegation to the talks, objectives, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project By the end of the year is to complete and present to the service voiced. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "considering the total operating time of the Osmangazi Bridge, the overall public interest is important," he said. Minister Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Administration Minister Javid Gurbanov and said in a statement ahead of his delegation to the talks, objectives, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project of the year to complete until the end ...
- Minister Arslan is passing 20 car from Osmazgazi bridge 04/08/2016 Minister Arslan, Osmazgazi bridge 20 thousand vehicles are passing: Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Osmangazi Bridge '5-6 on the day of the vehicle crossing went down to the' claims, "I do not want to enter into the policemen but with incomplete information is made. 20 over the thousand. This figure above our expectations "replied. Arslan, the price of the transition will not change, he said. TRANSPORTATION Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 30 The opening of the money opened in June 11 began in July Osmangazi Bridge because of the high wages of the claims of very low rates were evaluated. In the past days, the number of daily crossings on the bridge is 5-6 Geç
- Minister Arslan Makes Investigations on YHT Studies (Video) 29/08/2016 Minister Arslan YHT studies were found in the investigation: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara to Afyonkarahisar over Antalya will connect them, said: "So high-speed train networks all over our country while weaving, Afyonkarahisar will be an important intersection in this sense. "We are bringing our night together with our friends to finish the big projects that will serve these people at this intersection." said. Arslan, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar continued high-speed train studies between the found. Arslan, which has information on the ongoing tunnel works in Köroğlu Beli on the Afyonkarahisar-Ankara highway, has a high-speed train which will extend to Ankara-Afyonkarahisar and then to İzmir.
- Minister Arslan will be thrown at 1915 March in Çanakkale 18 Bridge 29/08/2016 The foundation of the 1915 Bridge will be laid in 18 March: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan made statements about the Çanakkale 1915 Bridge. Arslan stressed that Afyonkarahisar, Çanakkale, and Sarıkamış are inseparable parts and reported that 780 is a thousand square kilometer and 79 million citizens are all important. Arslan stated that the services to the cities were made to the whole country and to all the citizens. both in Çanakkale and in Thrace, the Aegean, de
- Minister Arslan Will Be YHT Stop In Emirdag 31/08/2016 Minister Arslan will be YHT Stop in Emirdağ: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Governor Aziz Yıldırım, deputies Ali Özkaya, Hatice Dudu Özkal, Mayor Burhanettin Çoban, Konya Regional Director of Highways Turgut Aydın, TCDD 7. Regional Director Enver Timurboğa was accompanied by representatives of public institutions and organizations under the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Firstly, Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications received detailed information from authorized representatives of the company, who examined the overpass works on the Özdilek Junction on the Afyonkarahisar-İzmir road. At the end of the year the goal is to finish the İnceleme
- Minister Arslan gave the gospel İZBAN soon in Selçukta 29/09/2016 Minister Arslan gave the gospel İZBAN soon Selçukta: Torbalı-Selçuk İZBAN line, which was launched last year and was stopped due to procedural misbehavior, was worth the hands of Minister Arslan. Torbali-Selcuk together with the accompanying delegation to examine the area of Belevi Kozpinar Selcuk Belediyesi, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the new contractor firm started to work, and Torbalı-Selçuk IZBAN Line 8 September 2017 year of Seljuk Independence Day He gave the good news that it will be opened together. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan accompanied by İzmir Governor Erol Ayyıldız, AK Party İzmir Deputy Atilla Kaya, Selçuk Ulaştırma
- Minister Arslan, BTK will contribute billions of dollars to railway logistics sector 06/10/2016 Minister Arslan will contribute billions of dollars to the BTK railway logistics sector: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan stated that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway and other transportation projects will contribute to the logistics sector with billions of dollars annually. Trend News Agency Minister Arslan, the construction work is still ongoing and expected to be opened to traffic by the year of 2017 BTK railway, since the decision of construction, from China to Western Europe on the route of the Silk Road was followed by interest by all countries announced . Minister Arslan gave the following statement: "As your know, Turkey's brotherhood with Azerbaijan as well as the neighborhood law ...
- Minister Ahmet Arslan opens Istanbul Airshow 07/10/2016 Istanbul Airshowu Minister Ahmet Arslan opened: Istanbul Airshow's opening ceremony, which opened its doors this year for the 11, was held at the Atatürk Airport General Aviation Apron. Ahmet Kemal Arslan, SHGM General Manager Bilal Eksi, Sierra Nevada Corporation Chief Executive Fatih Özmen DHMİ General Manager Funda Ocak, Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Fatih Özmen, THY Chairman İlker Aycı, THY General Manager Kotil, TAV Airports Chief Executive Officer Sani Sener attended. Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan made a speech at the ceremony “
- Minister Arslan Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will bring us to China and Europe 14/10/2016 Minister Arslan Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will bring us to Çine and Europe: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, regarding the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line project, said, "The project must be completed beforehand. I hope. " said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "This country is now stronger than the coup attempt on the Fetullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ). 15 The stance in July, the lesson you gave to the world. It's also a lot of work, rush, invest, road, tunnel and dam. " said. Minister Arslan, Kars-Digor-Tuzluca Road lan
- Minister Arslan, made investigations in Ankara YHT Station 21/10/2016 Minister Arslan, Ankara YHT Garı'nda found the examination: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Ankara High Speed Railway Station 'build-operate transfer' model is the first railway, 29 to be completed in October and the President of the station, President Erdogan Prime Minister Yildirim said it will be put into service. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Ankara High Speed Railway Station was examined. Garda Press Arslan Minister in a statement to reporters, "If you keep this up for people with high-speed train that was supposed to be crowned in Ankara. This is worthy of the point where the center of Ankara in need should our country capital Us and Turkey State Railways ...
- Minister Arslan Speaks at the Opening of Ankara YHT Station 30/10/2016 Minister Arslan spoke at the opening of the Ankara Highways Station: Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. There are 8 toll booths, especially the disabled. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, gar In this garda, 3 floor, we have built 27 solid carpark and peron, as well as living areas, 8 is a toll booth, especially for disabled people. " said. Speaking at the opening of Ankara High Speed Train Station G
- Minister Arslan, from China to Europe will become a very important corridor 06/11/2016 Minister Arslan, from China to Europe will become a very important corridor: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 1915 said that there is an extraordinary interest in the Çanakkale Bridge, Deniz Baku-Tbilisi-Kars with China in the load movement from China is very important we will become a corridor. bir Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 2, organized by the Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEİK). She participated in Istanbul Public-Private Partnership Summit. Beside the Minister Arslan, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of DEİK, Ömer Cihad Vardan, Deputy Minister of Economy Fatih Metin, and public and private sector officials attended the summit. Minister Ahmet made a speech at the summit v
- Minister Arslan: Our whole goal is to complete the missing link of Turkey into the center aisle 10/11/2016 Minister Arslan, our whole aim is Turkey into the center aisle to complete the missing link: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Our whole goal is to complete the Turkey into the center aisle of the missing ring and become a corridor may be preferable to this gimmick. Marmaray ' After completing the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway, east-west axles will be able to make the Silk Railway uninterrupted and thus take maximum advantage of this route ". Arslan gave information about the budget of the Ministry in the Plan and Budget Commission. Arslan, 24 bin 891 76 with the road divided by the XNUMX province, saying that the link, bölünmüş
- Minister Arslan meets with Cavid Gurbanov, President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration 30/11/2016 Minister Arslan met with Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Azerbaijan Railways Administration: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, met with Cavid Gurbanov, President of the Azerbaijan Railways Administration. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan continues his contacts in Baku. Minister Arslan met with Cavid Gurbanov, the President of the Azerbaijan Railways Administration. In the meeting, which was closed to the press after the image was taken, the issues of cooperation between the two countries, especially the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project, and the issues that could be taken jointly were evaluated.
- Minister Arslan, Ankara-Izmir YHT has put the point of the route discussions 26/12/2016 Minister Arslan, Ankara-Izmir YHT point point to the discussions: Minister of Transportation Maritime and Communications Ahmet Arslan, who visited the Governor Mustafa Hakan Güvençer in his office within the scope of the Manisa program, stated that the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project did not have any stage in the tender. reported that they will be put into service. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Polatli-Afyonkarahisar-Usak-Izmir High Speed Railway Project (YHT), which will reduce the transportation between Ankara and Izmir to 3 hours, ended the discussion of the Manisa route, which will divide the city center into two. Arslan said, 'Our high-speed train line from Uşak to Izmir will not follow the current line.…
- Minister Arslan Celebrates New Year of YHT Gar Complex Employees in Ankara 02/01/2017 Minister Arslan, Ankara YHT Gar Complex Employees Celebrated New Year: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 2017 was entered with employees at the Ankara High Speed Train Station Complex. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, went to 2017 with employees working at Ankara High Speed Train Station Complex. Celebrating the new year of employees, Arslan offered them baklava. In the first hours of the new year, Minister Arslan, who came to Ankara High Speed Train Station Complex with his Undersecretary Suat Hayri Aka; Deputy Undersecretary Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, TCDD Transportation Inc. General…
- 2016`s rating from Minister Arslan, 2017`s objectives 02/01/2017 2016's assessment of the Minister Arslanan, 2017 's objectives: "Osmangazi Bridge in the report prepared by the High Planning Board as a result of the decision. Osmangazi Bridge as of today, we provide discount of approximately 25, and the toll will be 65,65 pounds. Approx. On the contrary, we reduce the fee. Turkey's 89 Fetullahçı Terrorist Organization in July (feto) Arslan live reminiscent of the coup attempt, claiming the nation's national will in this process that gave an important lesson to the whole world ...
- Minister Arslan, Railway Sector 1 Releases from January 31/12/2016 Minister Arslan, Railway Sector 1 Released from January: Arslan, who held a press conference, evaluated the 2016 activities of the Ministry and announced the targets of 2017. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 1 January 2017 from the date of the railway sector completely separated from the infrastructure and transport, free market conditions can compete, the new transporters in the industry will be the actor to start the application announced. Arslan held a press conference on 31 December 2016 at Ankara Gar Kule Restaurant. Arslan of Turkey's development, growth of the country's 2016, 2017, 2023 target of the sine qua non of walking, transport, to facilitate access, transport infrastructure ...
- Minister Arslan Yarın Investigated in Keçiören Substation 04/01/2017 Minister Arslan Yarın Investigated in the Keçiören Metro: The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan and the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, Melih Gökçek, visited the Keçiören Metro, which will be opened with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım on Thursday. Ankara's third metro line, consisting of 5 station and total length of 9 9 meters before the opening of the Keçiören Metro, Minister Arslan and President Gokcek received information from the relevant people and made statements to the press members. -GÖKÇEK: Ç THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WORKING açık After the examinations, Gökçek told the press members within the station Ö
- Minister Arslan, BTK railway line 2 monthly business remains 23/01/2017 Minister Arslan, BTK rail line 2 monthly business remains: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line construction "About 2 left a monthly job. We are working intensively now but taking into account the difficulties of winter conditions We are planning to finish construction like March, April. " said. Arslan, Cankaya Presidential Palace, the press organizations have made evaluations at dinner given to Ankara representatives. Turkey Construction Industry Employers' Union (INTES) in a program attended recently, Armstrong voicing criticism of a phrase used regarding the public procurement process, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars talked about the difficulties experienced in the construction of the project. The project Söz
- Minister Arslan, the work for the Channel Istanbul route is ok 26/01/2017 Minister Arslan, Channel Istanbul route to work: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "Channel Istanbul Project, especially in terms of urbanism, forests, wetlands, agricultural areas and taking into account the interaction areas on the 5 route to the final stage of work," he said. . Channel Istanbul Project, Istanbul and the region is very important for pointing Arslan, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan also said that the project is very important and follows. In the project so far, many routes have been studied, but the decision to do detailed work on the 5 route is reached at this point, indicating that the final stage Arslan, "Channel Istanbul"