Ankara's traffic burden significantly reduced Ankaray, 23 serves the people of Ankara for years. With the 11 train train set, the daily average 180 trip between the AŞTİ stop in Söğütözü and the Dikimevi stop is on its way to Ankara. Even the old rails that are about 9 kilometers long have been cut and replaced with new ones. Workers who work very carefully and meticulously for the safety of passengers are competing against the time until the time when the voyages begin.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Night Shift at Konak Tram 24/04/2017 Night shift in Konak Tram: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality continues the construction works of Konak Tramway at full speed and final touches to take the Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard, where the line manufacturing is completed, to a new dimension. 24 As of Monday night, the asphalt and the median work will begin on the 3 kilometer section between the Marina Junction and Mithatpaşa Park. Studies will be carried out between 23.00 and 06.00 at night to ensure that traffic flow is not adversely affected. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has started the pre-operation service by completing the productions at the Karşıyaka Tramway, continues its work at the Konak Tramway. Metropolitan Municipality, Konak Tramway where the production of the line is completed Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard Büyük
- Uludag Teleferikte New Year at Night Mesaisi 30/12/2017 Turkey is one of the most important winter tourism centers has been revised once the ski lifts in Uludag hours. For those who want to go to Uludag at Christmas, the night will run until 02: 30. Bursa Ropeway Manager Erdal Er, "The ropeway working hours 25 was changed from December to 08: 00-20: 00 Cable car 31 will be open until 02: 30 on Sunday December 08: 00 evening 20: 00: 02 As we aimed to bring all our guests to Uludağ, we extended our working hours to 30: 6 during the morning. We carried about 8 thousand people in the past years.
- Asphalt Project in Kargı Municipality 02/10/2014 Asphalt Project in Kargı Municipality: The teams of the Kargı Municipality of Çorum continue to work day and night to complete the asphalting of the streets and streets before the Feast of Sacrifice. Asphalting studies on the ongoing work on the streets of the Bahçelievler neighborhood Hospital Caddesi Zeki Şen Mayor of the Municipality of Kargı, the streets until the street to complete the asphalting of streets and streets, said they would continue to work. Şen said, 'We plan to asphalt a lot of streets and streets. Due to the upcoming fair, we speeded up our work to make our streets and streets appear better by our guests. Our work is intense Çalış
- The European Project for Ski Resorts in Erzurum 11/01/2016 European Mesaisi for Ski Resorts in Erzurum. Ahmet Altıparmak, Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen, Palandöken, Konaklı and Kandilli Ski Centers in the contact and examination for the Principality of Andorra found. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Ali Rıza Kiremitci and other officials also attended the Erzurum delegation, the Principality of Andorra and many countries in Europe, winter tourism investments in the PGI Management Company was accompanied by officials. Joan Viladomat, the owner and Chairman of the Board of Directors of PGI Management, the international branch of Grandvalira Andorra, a ski resort company worldwide, has been appointed as Governor. altıparmak ...
- 112 Emergency Intensive Work in Uludag 10/02/2016 In the 112 Uludag busy hours of emergency: One of Turkey's most important tourism centers of winter vacation for 15 days in Uludag Bursa semester intensity to help the novice skier while there 112 teams rushed. Emergency health services were provided by 22 8 13 to 162 patients in Uludag where XINUMX 139 was operated between January - 11 February. Health Directorate officials, including 12 medical; 24 traffic and XNUMX have been interfered with different accidents. Uludag is an ambulance equipped with an XNUMX watch on the basis of ans
- Marmaray Temenye Höyüğü begins its historical shift 19/12/2012 History work started on Marmaray Temenye Höyük Archaeological excavations started on the 200 meter area with the emergence of Temenye Höyük during the Marmaray work. Authorities aim to shed light on the history of the project without shedding light. During the studies carried out within the scope of the Marmaray project in Istanbul Pendik, archaeological remains known as 'Temenye Höyük' were discovered again. B.C. 6400 excavation was carried out due to the mound in the 200-meter area of the excavation work was stopped. The authorities aim to complete the excavations in a short time without disregarding the archaeological sensitivities and without interrupting the work of Marmaray. The Neolithic skeleton, stone and ük
- Army Teleferik has made the Snow Mesaisi 08/01/2013 Due to heavy snow falling throughout the province, education was suspended in some districts. this was due to the snow in many districts due to the falling snow from the morning, while the schools were holidaying, the Army ropeway made snow shift. Snowfall, which is under the influence of all dormitories, showed its face in Boztepe which is among the most important symbols of Ordu. Since the first hours of the day, because of the snow, the Municipality of Ordu, the evening closing time of the cable car taking into consideration the demand of the citizens of the clock 23: 00 redefined the clock. Source: Army
- Zorlu Ramazan Mesaisi of Railway Workers (Photo Gallery) 26/07/2013 Zorlu Ramazan Mesaisi of Railway Workers: Workers who renew railway lines in Sarıkamış-Kars Dikme village work selflessly during Ramadan-TCDD Erzurum 45. Road Maintenance and Repair Manager Sahin: "Ramadan in one day before the 864 meter line were renewed and continue to work in the 864 meter line today. Our friends continue to work selflessly. In this month, the heat affects a little bit, but does not affect our daily performance. Workers who started to work in the early morning hours in the village of Sarikamish-Kars Dikme, which is part of the program of 2013 of the TCDD, are working in the region,
- Minister of Lightning from İZBAN 02/02/2016 İZBAN shift from Minister Yıldırım: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım will open the Torbalı line of İZBAN in İzmir on Saturday and give political messages to its organization and have dinner with associations. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, AK Party İzmir Deputy Binali Yildirim will arrive in Izmir on Saturday. Yildirim will be inaugurating the Torbali line of IZBAN and will provide political messages at the meeting of the Provincial Advisory Council with the participation of party organizations at Kaya Thermal Hotel between 14.00-17.00 hours. Minister Yıldırım will leave Izmir on Sunday.