Severe heavy rainfall in Uşak suddenly caused sudden floods at the High Speed Train site. Workers who were stranded in the construction site while they were affected by the flood were rescued after hours of work because the generator that was running was giving electric current to the accumulated water.
Sahur at the Banaz district of Uşak. A worker was stranded in the construction site while the construction of the High Speed Train was under construction due to flooding. Workers waiting on the aid of the container to stay on the container, Banaz Municipality fire crews and gendarmes were rescued as a result of the work.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Expected rain began to flood Istanbul Metro (Video) 07/10/2015 Expected rain has begun Istanbul flood flooded: Istanbul under the influence of rain was caused by floods. Istanbul Metro also suffered from heavy rain. Istanbul, which is effective in the heavy rain in many points of the city has affected negatively. While floods occurred due to torrential rainfall, it was observed by the citizens that the rain water was filled to the metro station upon the inadequacy of the infrastructure at the Istanbul Metro Industrial Zone stop.
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport 13/01/2015 Sabiha Gökçen Airport's connection road flooded: In Pendik, flood waters caused by the melting of snow and heavy rainfall closed the connection road to Sabiha Gökçen Airport. From Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Pendik direction TEM is opened to traffic again after the road works. Due to floods, the transportation to Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Pendik direction was closed to transportation in the 15.00 queues. TEM connection road was opened to traffic again. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality said: "Due to heavy rainfall in the evening hours, the water accumulated in the pond near the Sabiha Gökçen Airport, along with the landslide and the connection between the TEM Motorway and the E-5 Highway İstanbul
- AK Party deputies visited Bursa-Yenişehir High Speed Train Site 30/10/2018 Although ... After the tender in April in the Yenişehir-Osmaneli stage, the contractor firm could not be delivered to the contractor firm, so the construction sites could not be established yet, but the works in the Bursa-Yenişehir stage reached a visible point. The viaducts on the open terrain and the railroad tracks along the Ring Road, which come almost into the paving stage, keep the prospects alive. However, it is obvious that the works on the Bursa-Yenişehir stage construction site did not advance at the old speed. Here is the first visit to the building site on Saturday. AK Party deputies in Bursa Mustafa Esgin and Refik Özen, the first lawmakers to visit the information on the construction site en
- Kırıkkale Governor Kolat visited YHT Construction Site (Photo Gallery) 28/08/2013 Kırıkkale Governor Kolat visited YHT Construction Site: Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat visited the High Speed Train (YHT) site in İzzettin village of Balışeyh district and received information from Project Manager Şükrü Fırat. Firat, said in a statement here, Ankara-Kayas, Kırıkkale exit, Etiler Mahallesi'a project work to be done until the tender stage, he said. He noted that the works of his own companies started from Etiler Quarter and that it covers a length of 79.625 kilometers up to Yozgat Yerköy district. The project, 21 January 2013 that began on the Euphrates, said: "Project cost 398 million 437 thousand 163 pounds. Project site 13"
- Students toured the construction site of Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro 18/03/2015 Students visited the Ümraniye-Çekmeköy Metro Construction Site: A large number of domestic and guest students supported by the Presidency for Overseas Turkish and Relative Communities and within the scope of the Professional Development of International Students Studying in Istanbul Project conducted by Istanbul Technical University (TEKDER), Üsküdar-Ümraniye -Çekmeköy Metro visited the construction site. The technical trip started with the technical presentation of IMM's Chief of Inspection Muhammet Yılmaz. The presentation was informed about the progress of the ongoing metro construction and the functionality of the metro line that will be created when the construction is completed. After the technical presentation, the necessary occupational safety measures were taken together with the students and the tunnels where the subway construction continued, the works were examined on site. Teknik
- Minister of Transport visited Arslan Avrasyol Construction Site 10/06/2016 Minister of Transport Arslan visited the Avrasyol Construction Site: The works for the launch of the Avrasyol project, which will connect the Asian and European continents for the first time through a highway tunnel that runs under the sea floor, continue for a period of time before the 7 day 24 clock continues. On the other hand, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan visited the Avrasyol site today (9 June 2016 Thursday) and made observations. Mr. ATAŞ's Chairman, Başar Arıoğlu, who came to Arslan, ATAŞ CEO Seok Jae Seo and ATAŞ Executive Vice President Mustafa Tanrıverdi gave information about the ongoing works. ATAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors AT
- Minister Turhan Visited the Construction Site of BAKAD Project 31/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan said that he believes that Turkish construction companies Makyol and Alsim-Alarko, who undertake the construction of the Large Almaty Ring Road Project (BAKAD) in Kazakhstan, will complete the project as soon as possible. On the first day of his visit, Minister Turhan visited the construction site of the BAKAD project of Turkish construction companies Makyol and Alsim-Alarko in Almaty and the general managers and representatives of the companies. Turkey's Ambassador to Astana was also present at the meeting Nevzat awake. Receiving information from the company representatives about the project, Turhan said in his speech that the cost of the BAKAD project is about 480 million dollars, the project cost% 40's Alsim-Alarko, Proje
- Flood and Sapanca High Speed Train Route 08/08/2017 Sakarya Representative of the Chamber of City Planners Oya Arapoglu, water spills occurred after the heavy rain last week drew attention to. "This has shown us once again that public investments need to be made in the right place," he said. The speed train which is still in the project phase should be examined once again in the Sapanca transition. During the project phase, the anca
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Tender Notice: Polatlı - Usak High Speed Train Project Superstructure and Electromechanical Works construction works (Tender 14.11.2017 Postponed) 18/10/2017 Polatlı - Uşak High Speed Train Project Superstructure and Electromechanical Works Construction Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE Polatlı - Uşak High Speed Train Project Construction Works and Electromechanical Works will be tender. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2017-Administration a) Address: TCDD GENERAL DIRECTORATE 423137 GAR ALTINDAĞ ANKARA 1 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 06280 / 06280 - 3123090515 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. tr ...