IGA undertook the construction of the Istanbul New Airport and the 25 annually, and signed an agreement with the 34 Co-operative Cooperative for the taxi service to be offered upon the operation of the airport. According to the contract with high service standards, Istanbul New Airport will provide 660 taxi service at the first stage.
İGA and Istanbul 34 Cooperative, which provides information about the agreement signed between the IGA Airport Operator CEO and General Manager H. Kadri Samsunlu, Istanbul New Airport is a technology-oriented airport by drawing attention to the constant work to increase passenger comfort, he said. He said:
In In the first place, the number of taxi with 660 will increase as the capacity of the airport develops. The standards we set will always be open to improvement. I think that the taxi service will be developed in Istanbul after the taxis that will be used at the airport will be used. We see the experience of each passenger as he arrives at the airport or leaves the airport as an important part of his journey. For this, we are going to organize a transportation service that suits the New Airport. Bun
Source :the site www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- DHMİ Milas - Bodrum Airport Taxi Road Transformation of the Road to the Project of Fast Taxiway Project 15/02/2012 The proposals of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) for un Milas - Bodrum Airport Taxiway Road Transition and Fast Taxiway Construction “tender were held on 08 February 2012. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the companies and their bids which are worth approximately 38.700.000 TL were determined as follows: Intaş Construction - Kur Construction 23.238.102 TL Erenport Construction - Ermit Engineering 24.560.953 TL Sigma Construction - Yuma Construction 24.650.000 Tinaş Construction 25.720.000 TL Kırcal Construction 27.288.723 TL Metag Construction - MBD Construction 29.649.199 TL Greenhouse Construction Tin
- Signed Signatures for Yedikuyular Ski Center 10/04/2017 Signed for the Yedikuyular Ski Center: Signed for the construction of the summer-winter recreation area and ski center in Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality. Secretary General Züver Çetinkaya Deputy Secretary General Haruz Buz, Head of the Department of Surveying Projects Mustafa Aksel Abacıoğlu, Head of Human Resources and Education Abdulkadir Kırmacı, Press and Public Relations Branch Manager Cengiz Berberoğlu and Halatlı Chairman of the Board İlker Cumbul attended. Züver Çetinkaya, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave a speech at the signing ceremony.
- 500 Thousands of Passengers Carry on Kartepe Cable Car 24/10/2017 The contract was signed with Valter, which won the tender for Kartepe's 50 annual dream Telefer. 1,5 company will hit the first month after the 28 One of the most important vision projects of the Municipality of Kartepe Project 50 September, the contract was signed with the contractor Valter Elevator. Valter Elevator Director General Murat Ağcabağ attended the signing ceremony hosted by the Mayor of Kartepe, Hüseyin Üzülmez. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Mayor Üzülmez said, ül There is no longer any obstacle for Kartepe's 2 annual dream to come to life. Although 31 is planned to be completed within the year, the XNUMX iril
- Signed in, Viking Train departs 25/11/2014 Signatures were thrown Viking train sets off: Gefco Turkey, agreed with Lithuanian Railways. The Viking Train, which connects the Baltic to the Black Sea, sets off in 2015. Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, organized in cooperation with EKO Trade Fairs and German trade fair giant Messe München, brought together 22 company from 207 in Istanbul. 19-21 10 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX One of the most important signatures at the fair was taken for the Viking Train project. Gefco Turkey, will perform together with Lithuanian Railways ...
- Signed In Samsun-Thick Between 5 Time 07/07/2015 Signed Signed Samsun-Kalin Between the 5 Hours: Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project Construction Contract was signed. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Feridun Bilgin stated that the Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project is the highest amount of project signed by the European Union outside the borders of the Union and said "We will transfer resources from the national budget to the project in the amount of 39 million euros". In his speech at the signing ceremony of the construction contract for Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line Modernization Project, held at Rixos Hotel, Minister Bilgin said that the foundation of the line in question was the first railway of the Republic laid by Gazi Mustafa Kemal in 21 September 1924. The project ...
- Signs for the Rail System to be Launched in Samsun 23/11/2016 Signatures for the Rail System to be Opened in Samsun: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, light rail to go to the university to start the work of the Rector of Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU). Dr. He signed a protocol with Sait Bilgiç. Following the completion of the Tekkeköy line in the light rail system project, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to expand the rail system network in Samsun. As a result of the researches carried out in this scope, the protocol between the municipality and the university was signed with the finalization of the rail system to the university. Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, took the ı
- Signed for the Third Stage of ANTRAY 21/09/2017 Antalya Province Provincial Board meeting of the AK Party participating in the Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel, vision projects to add value to the value of Antalya said that investments. Stating that each day the new transportation and transportation activities in Antalya, which relieves Türel, the city's first and second stage of the important steps taken in the transportation of the ANTRAY lines said. Türel, who expressed the high demand for tram lines in Antalya, "over 90 percent of the referendums in our neighborhood '' yes '' vote of citizens, how important the transportation of Antalya is expressed in the ballot box. We always continue to be in favor of democracy. In Antalya…
- Signed in! OMSAN Logistics Became the First Private Railway Train Operator 14/10/2017 TCDD TRANSPORTATION - In cooperation with OMSAN LOJİSTİK, locomotive and wagon renting protocol was signed. Signed in! OMSAN Lojistik Became the First Private Railway Train Operator: Under the auspices of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, the protocol concerning the leasing of railway and wagon with the cooperation of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. UDH Ministry meeting hall was held at 13. In addition, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of the UDH, Suat Hayri Aka, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, General Director of TCDD Transport Inc. Veysi Kurt, TCDD
- Domestic and National Ship Traffic System Signed 16/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, the domestic and national ship traffic system project will complete within 16 months and 15 April 2019 will be put into service by specifying, "This signature (the agreement on the project) as a monetary value may not be a signature that corresponds to very high money, but the national and localization, a very significant and important signature for the reduction of foreign dependency. " said. In his speech at the imza The Signing Ceremony of Domestic and National Ship Traffic System in the Turkish Straits Cumhurbaşkanı held by the Ministry of National Defense Minister Nurettin Canikli, the President stated that despite the fact that there were previously tested systems regarding the project subject to the signature ceremony Ars
- Antalya 3. Signatures for the Stage Rail System Project 20/04/2018 The contract for the construction of the 27 Stage Rail System Project between Varsak and Zerdalilik, which was awarded by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality on Tuesday, 3, was signed with a ceremony. President Menderes Turel, despite all the obstacles to the signing phase of the contract, stating that 3. He said the first part of the Vorsak-Bus Station will be operational by the end of December this year. 25 3 of Kepez Varsak-Zerdalilik. Construction contract of the Phase Rail System Project was signed. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, Secretary General Birol Ekici, Chief Advisor Av. Caner Şahinkara, Deputy Secretary General Bedrullah Erçin, Transportation Planning and Rail System Department Can
- Signed for Ankara-Keçiören Metro 02/02/2012 The countdown is continuing in Ankara-Keçiören subway. Keçiören - Sincan and Çayyolu metro are waiting to be completed since 2003. The people of Ankara wondered when these lines would be completed. The first step was taken for Keçiören Metro. About a month and a half ago, the contract was signed with the company that won the tender for the production of the Keçiören subway. Kecioren metro, which is planned to be completed in two and a half years, will be integrated with other metro lines. Speaking at the ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım "The most important feature of the project will be integrated with the other line, namely Ankaray. All lines will be integrated with the current line.
- Signatures for Sivas Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone 29/06/2018 Sivas's 40 annual dream and 40 signed a infrastructure contract for the infrastructure construction of Demirağ Organized Industrial Zone, which will provide employment for a thousand people. Governor of Sivas Governor Hasan Canpolat Hall at the signing ceremony; Governor Davut Gül, Sivas Deputy Mehmet Habib Soluk, Mayor Sami Aydın, General Secretary of Sivas Province Mr. Mehmet Nebi Kaya, TSO President Mustafa Eken, OSB Manager Bekir Sıtkı Eminoğlu will carry out the infrastructure works ÖZ ER-KA Construction Inc. firm responsible Tuğrul Çelik found. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Governor Davut Gül stated that the organized industrial zones are 3 partners in each province.
- Signatures for Amasya Ferhat Hill Cable Car Project 26/07/2018 Amasya Municipality and the Central Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) '21. Contracts for the feasibility study of 'Amasya Ferhat Hill Cable Car and Wildlife Area Project' were signed with Yavuz Selim Square Arrangement Project in the 19th Century. The signatures were taken by Amasya Mayor Cafer Özdemir and the General Secretary of OKA, Mevlüt Özen. President Özdemir thanked the officials of OKA for his support of tourism infrastructure and expressed his belief that tourism will be further developed in the new projects. Within the scope of the tourism infrastructure program, Mevlüt Özen stated that an investment of 33 million pounds will be realized with the 40 project implemented in Amasya, Samsun, Çorum and Tokat.
- Signatures for the Sapanca Ropeway Project 10/09/2018 Following the completion of the tender process of the Sapanca Ropeway Project, a contract was signed with the relevant company. Following the completion of the tender process of the Sapanca Ropeway Project, a contract was signed with the relevant company. Sapanca Mayor Assoc. Dr. Aydin Yilmazer, Sapanca Ropeway Project to ensure that the people of the environment to think about all the details said. At the signing ceremony held in the presidential office, '' this ropeway project only Sapanca, Sakarya, not the region will provide ropeway service and will provide the dinanism chairman Yilmazer, the ropeway project will open a door in the sector I think. As of the day we took office, we said Sapanca tourism district and ib
- Signatures for 400 Otokar Bus Carrying Bucharestis 06/06/2018 Otokar, one of the Koç Group companies, signed the largest bus export agreement for a single Turkish bus brand. The signing ceremony for the 400 bus project of the Municipality of Bucharest was held in Bucharest City Hall with the participation of Mayor Gabriela Firea and Otokar General Manager Serdar Görgüç. With its modern buses, 50 offers the highest level of comfort and safety in public transport to millions of passengers in the country, and 8 will offer after-sales service to the Municipality of Bucharest for vehicles. Turkey's leading brand Otokar buses, the buses it produces 50 countries including Turkey continues to contribute to the modern public transportation. 55 years of experience in the industry Sektör
- Signatures for High Standard Railway Connection with Europe 11/06/2019 Signatures for a High Standard Railway Connection with Europe: M. Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Halkalı- The load carrying capacity of Kapıkule Railway Line, Çerkezköy-Kapıkule will increase significantly with the construction of the sector, the European Union (EU) for the construction of the project will be used 275 million euros will be completed with the completion of the project reported that high-standard rail connection with European countries will be achieved. Minister Turhan, Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Project ÇerkezköyIn his speech at the signing ceremony of the Kapıkule Section of the Construction Contract, he said that Havalimanı
- Çerkezköy-Kapikule Railway Line Signed Tomorrow 10/06/2019 Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - The contract for the Kapıkule segment will be signed in Ankara on 11: 2019 at 11 June 00. Head of European Union Delegation to Turkey, Ambassador Christian Berger, and Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan will be held with the participation of the signature ceremony will be thrown largest financial cooperation projects between the EU and Turkey. support for the rail sector in Turkey by the European Union, Halkalı (İstanbul) - Kapıkule (Bulgaria border) Railway Line project continues with financing. Halkalı-Kapıkul connection in Turkey stands out as the fourth-largest railway project that provides support for EU funds. The estimated total investment value of the project is 1.1…
- Signatures for Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe Metro 05/04/2012 In the presence of Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Gönül Talu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Doğuş Construction; Adem will be thrown by Baştürk. 564 million euro auction price won by Doğuş Construction, 17.5 km long metro line construction period is 38 month and maintenance period is 24 month. When the project is completed, it is aimed to reach the Olympic Stadium in 64 minutes from Ümraniye and 78 minutes in Çekmeköy. Stops on the Metro line; Üsküdar, Fıstıkağacı, Bağlarbaşı, Altunizade, Kısıklı, Libadiye, Çarşı, Ümraniye, İnkilap, Çakmak, Ihlamurkuyu, Altınşehir, High School, Dudullu, Mass Housing and Çekmeköy. Source: www.haberler.com
- Signatures for Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe Metro 05/04/2012 In the presence of Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of İstanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Gönül Talu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Doğuş Construction; It will be taken by Adem Baştürk. 564 million euro auction price won by Doğuş Construction, 17.5 km long metro line construction period is 38 month and maintenance period is 24 month. When the project is completed, it is aimed to reach the Olympic Stadium in 64 minutes from Ümraniye and 78 minutes in Çekmeköy. Stops on the Metro line; Üsküdar, Fıstıkağacı, Bağlarbaşı, Altunizade, Kısıklı, Libadiye, Çarşı, Ümraniye, İnkilap, Çakmak, Ihlamurkuyu, Altınşehir, High School, Dudullu, Mass Housing, and Çekmeköy. Source: News
- Signatures for Public Transport System in Kocaeli 06/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park Inc. is reducing the number of vehicles in the transport cooperatives, reducing the intensity of urban traffic, implementing the integration with the tram in the 'Common Pool' system will be signed. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park, 5 City Minibus and Bus Coaches, 55 Alikahya Minibus and Bus Cooperative Cooperative and Izmit-Derince area with the establishment of public pool services to provide public transport services are taken the first steps. After the signatures are completed, the system will be implemented. 15 Common Pool System, which will start from Izmit and Derince after July, will be implemented in other districts next year. Located in the city center of the Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- Free Transfer in Akçaray! Signed Signatures 13/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will implement the free transfer protocol with SS 55 Alikahya Cooperative in order to ensure that citizens reach their destinations in a short time and reduce the traffic in the city. Today, 10.45 will be able to make free transfer to many points such as Alikahya Maternity and Children's Hospital, Kocaeli Stadium, Organized Industrial Zone from İzmit with the protocol signing ceremony at Metropolitan Municipality Service Building. With the protocol, you will have free transfer from Alikahya region to Izmit center. (Özgürkocael a)
- DHMİ Esenboğa Airport Fast Taxi Roads and Apron Project Procurement of tenders collected 15/02/2012 The proposals of the ”Esenboğa Airport Express Taxiways and Apron Project“ tender to be held by the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) were collected on 06 February 2012. According to the information received from the Investments Magazine, the companies and their bids which are worth about 53.850.000 TL cost were determined as follows: 1. Sera Construction - EMT Construction 47.990.000 TL 2. İntaş İnşaat - Kur Construction 48.110.872 TL 3. Metag Construction - MBD Construction 48.775.000 TL 4. Kırcal Construction 49.166.714 TL 5. Eco Construction 49.325.000 TL 6. Sigma Construction - Yuma Construction - Orfen 49.495.450 ma
- Taxi Prices to Istanbul Airport Announced 19/04/2019 Istanbul Taxis Chamber of Commerce (İTEO), Istanbul Airport announced the district district transportation taxi fare. According to the tariff based on the transportation from Istanbul's 39 district, the lowest fare is from Arnavutköy with the 52 TL, and the highest fee is from Xilex TL to Şile.
- Istanbul Airport Taxi Fees Will Be Folded! Here is the New Tariff! 28/05/2019 Istanbul Airport taxi fare was announced in April. Yesterday, Istanbul Taxi Service Center President Eyup Aksu claimed that they talked to President Erdogan, and at the end of June the taxi opening fee would be increased from 4 to 6 TL at 2.50 TL. As such, 3.25. Taxi fees for the airport will also increase. A citizen who wants to go to Beylikdüzü before is paying 3 TL, but this figure will be about 150 lira at the end of June. According to the news in SÖZCÜ; "Istanbul Taxi Cabinet Chamber of Commerce (İTEO), 200 in April, Istanbul Airport, the district has announced a district taxi transportation fare. İstanbul
- Transition from FSM has been reduced.Halk, Metrobus, Metro, Train and Sea Taxi has started to use 23/06/2012 Fatih Sultan Mehmet and work in the Golden Horn pushed the citizens to transport by sea. Transitions from the FSM decreased by 40. There was also an increase in the use of metrobus and sea taxi. Citizens have been warned to prefer alternative routes. The road works at the Fatih Sultan Mehmet and Haliç bridges that started at the beginning of the week led some of the citizens who did not want to participate in the traffic by means of their special vehicles, changing the transportation routes of the road routes and transportation from one place to another. In Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, the number of vehicles in one direction decreased by approximately 40. While Istanbulites prefer the sea route mainly due to the work in the bridges, İstanbul