Two people died in a train crash near Munich, Germany, and at least one 14 was injured.
The German Federal police said in a statement that one of the dead were mechanic and the other was a passenger. It was announced that the three injured people were in severe condition.
The accident occurred at the Aichach train station near the city of Munich. The passenger train and the freight train collided with an unknown cause.
Police spokesman Michael Jakob recalled the incident as follows: Michael At the 21.15 near the Aichach station, two trains hit each other. The Bavarian passenger train from the city of Augsburg crashed into a parked freight train. Aug
The investigation was launched. While the cause of the accident is not yet known, it is stated that the possibility of high speed of the passenger train is investigated.
Source : I tr.euronews.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In Germany passenger train collided with freight train, 50 injured 06/12/2017 Near the city of Meerbusch in Germany, a passenger train collided with the freight train. According to Reuters, rescue and evacuation were reportedly continuing after the accident in the vicinity of Meerbusch-Osterath Station. Police sources said that it was difficult to give a clear number yet to the wounded, and said that the 50 passenger was injured in the train.
- 8 Injured Head-to-Head Freight Train with Passenger Train in Sivas 26/11/2018 8 was wounded when the passenger train collided with the freight train near the town of Ulas. Accident clock 11.00 in the direction of the Divriği district of Sivas to the direction of the passenger train from the TCDD Transportation Inc., near the district of Ulas, Bostankaya position on the track as a result of a collision with the freight train occurred as a result of head-on collision. 8 people were injured in the accident according to the first determinations. In the accident where the locomotives were damaged, there was no derelict railway or locomotive. After the accident with intensive fog, health, gendarmerie, UMKE and AFAD teams were referred to the scene. Persons injured in the accident, removed to various hospitals.
- Two Passengers Train Collide in Austria 1 Dead, 22 Injured 13/02/2018 Two passenger trains collided in Austria. One person lost his life, 22 passengers were seriously injured. Two passenger trains collided near the town of Niklasdorf in the Austrian province of Styria. As a result of the collision of two trains coming from opposite directions, one of the trains was derailed. According to the statement made by the Styrian police to the ORF, a passenger was killed and the 22 was seriously injured. The wounded were referred to the surrounding hospitals. Anton Lang, the chairman of the Transport Office of the province of Styria, who expressed his condolences to the relatives of the person who lost his life in the accident and was in urgent need of healing, said that the police worked meticulously to find the cause of the accident.
- In Russia the passenger train collided with the freight train 22/05/2014 The passenger train and the freight train collided in Russia: a passenger train and a freight train collided from the south-west of Moscow. The accident took place on the Bekasovo-Nara railway near the regional center of Naro-Fominsk. According to the first reports, at least six people died and about 45 was injured. The 25 of the wounded were hospitalized. Five are said to be in critical condition. When the accident occurred, the passenger train traveled from Moscow to Chisinau in Moldova. According to the reports, the railways of the freight train were most likely hit by a passing train. The number of dead and wounded may be increased by rescue crews who arrive at the scene, because a reversing passenger car is being transported by a container giden
- Island Express cargo train collided with 3 injured (Video - Photo Gallery) 20/10/2016 Ada Express collided with the freight train 3 injured: Pendik - Arifiye expedition Ada Express Sapanca, collided with the freight train. 1 passengers injured in the accident with 2 mechanic According to information received, carrying passengers in the Arifiye-Pendik route 11601 voiced Island Express, Rüstempaşa neighborhood with a freight train collided at the location. In the accident, Emine Demir (28) and Emine Aydın (59) were injured in the accident. The wounded, 112 Emergency Service teams after the first intervention in the Toyota Emergency Emergency Hospital was removed. As a result of the fact that the two railcars of the freight train are derailed, the railway is being closed. Murat Akova from the passengers, ec
- Cargo train crashed in Karabük, 2 injured 17/08/2017 In the Karabük Iron and Steel Factory, the 2 was injured in the accident that occurred as a result of crashing of the freight train. According to information obtained, the accident occurred today in Karabük Iron and Steel Factories, (KARDEMIR) occurred. In the factory, the coal-carrying train with Muhittin Ayhan led by 78 BM 061 license plate collided with a level crossing. The resulting accident caused the 15 meter to drift. The driver of the truck Muhittin Ayhan and Ercan Demirtas in the vehicle were injured in the accident. Ambulance from the incident after the accident and Karabük Training and Research Hospital was removed to the health status of the wounded were announced. Investigation of the accident Kaz
- 2 freight train collided in Tarsus! Mechanic slightly injured 31/08/2017 According to information obtained, the 63040 expedition freight train from Tarsus to Adana, collided at the level crossing of Kamberhöyüğı via 43035 from Adana. A skater jumping off the train before the crash was slightly injured. Tarsus State Hospital, removed from the ambulance, the injured mechanic, was discharged after treatment. It was claimed that the accident occurred because a mechanic waited at the stop, which should not be stopped due to misunderstanding of the dispatcher's instruction.
- Mobile Railroad Vehicle Collided With Freight Train! 3 Injured 18/11/2017 In the district of Honaz in Denizli, the freight train with the Mobile Railroad Vehicle collided head-on in the Kaklik neighborhood. 3 TCDD personnel were injured in the accident. According to information obtained today, the accident occurred in Kaklik station in 14.00. Denizli flew head-to-head with the Mobile Railroad Vehicle (MDA) with the cargo train carrying the Afyon voyage. An 2 person and a staff member on the train were injured in the Mobile Railway Vehicle. The speed of the train was low and the engineer saw the vehicle and the brake had prevented a major catastrophe. After the accident injured personnel were taken to Honaz State Hospital. It was learned that the wounded were in good health. After the accident in the mobile rail vehicle K
- Freight Train in Konya Collided with Cars! 2 Injured 20/12/2017 In Aksehir district of Konya, the barrier crossing the barrier with an automatic barrier at the crossing point was collided with the car standing in the gate and the freight train. 2 people injured in the car accident. According to information obtained, the accident, the night time 01.00 ranks on the Aksehir-Yunak highway automatic barrier level crossing occurred. Celal Akarsu (55) in the direction of Akşehir from Yunak direction, led by 06 206 55 plate cars and freight train level crossed level crossing. Accident in the car driver Celal Akarsu (63) and Dudu Uzun (XNUMX) were injured. After the accident, wounded in the vehicle, the firefighters from the scene were rescued by the intervention of fire crews. The wounded from the scene Yar
- 1 Injured A Freight Train Acid Tanker In Kütahya 27/08/2018 In Tavşanlı district of Kütahya, a freight train collided with an acid tanker passing through a level crossing. Ahmet Bilal, the tanker driver was injured in the accident. The incident occurred yesterday evening in the Moymul Plain, about 4 kilometers from Tavşanlı town center of Kütahya. The freight train hit the empty acid tanker used by Ahmet Bilal, who was passing through a level crossing. Tanker injured in the accident Ahmet Bilal, the incident occurred on the notification of the citizens who came to the scene by accident ambulance Tavşanlı Assoc.Prof. Mustafa Kalemli State Hospital. The health of the tanker driver, who was treated, was in good health. An investigation was launched against the accident.