Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has developed a project to increase the capacity of the M30 Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport line, which was the first step of the modern metro system transition.
İBB European Side Rail System Directorate has opened a tender under the name of 'Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Light Subway Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction and Electro-Mechanical Systems Procurement, Installation and Commissioning Works'. Within the framework of the subway revision, the platforms will be extended, the stations will be renewed, additional platform will be built for Kocatepe Station and the overpass will be revised. Electrical, electronic, line, tunnel ventilation and station ventilation revisions will also be carried out.
The tender for the revision of the 21-kilometer double track and the light metron with the 18 station will be held on 15 May 2018. With the extension of the station length, the 4 series of cars running in the form of a wagon array will become the series with 5. According to the data of Transportation AS, 1986 flights are carried out in one direction and the average daily 1989 passenger is transported in 170.
Source : I www.airporthaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Capacity Building and Electro-Mechanical Systems of Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Metro Line 16/04/2018 METRO LINE CAPACITY INCREASE AND ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WILL BE MADE TC MUNICIPALITY OF ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Systems The works shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 150447 1-Administration a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. The Cobancesme ...
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Stations, Route, Duration 06/02/2019 Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is the first railway system of Metro Istanbul with a length of 21 Km. The first line of the M1 business starts from the Yenikapı integration zone and passes through the Bayrampaşa area to the Bus Station. Following the direction of Merter, the M1A Line passing through Zeytinburnu and extending to Atatürk Airport connects the Suriçi area to the airport. The daily number of passengers with 400.000 (average) passenger potential on the route to which it is built, Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport is 169 in one direction. The Yenikapi - Ataturk Airport Line, located in the 18 station, is open between 06.00 and 00.00 and the flight time is about ik
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport Metro Will Be Without Driver 17/05/2018 Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport metro line, which is the first metro line of Istanbul, which will be opened in 1989, will be transformed into a driverless metro line. IMM's tender for the purchase of signaling and platform separator door systems for the line will be held in June at 12. According to the Haberturk newspaper, Turkey's first driverless subway and which last December in a ceremony inaugurated Üsküdar-Ümraniye after Metro Line accepted as Istanbul's first metro line Yenikapı Ataturk Airport (M1) subway as driverless even to convert operation started. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) tender for the purchase of signaling and platform separator door systems for the conversion of the line to the driver Büyük
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land must be Ar Atatürk City Park CH 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- Istanbul, Beyoglu '' nostalgic tram '' line to be renewed 06/07/2012 IETT has been tendered for renewal of the line The renewal of the line is expected to be completed in one year after the tender process and it is expected to cost about 30 million pounds. 'nostalgic tram' 'the line between Kadıköy-Moda xnumx't which was opened in Istanbul (perhaps in Turkey) one or even two of the Beyoglu' nostalgic tram '' line will be renewed. IETT, the operator of the line, initiated the tender process for the renewal process. Proposals for the renewal of the line will be given to IETT by the beginning of August. 1640% of the renewal expenses estimated to cost 6 million pounds N
- Railway line between Diyarbakır and Kurtalan to be renewed 28/02/2013 Diyarbakir Kurtalan railway line will be renewed AK Party deputy Osman Siirt Usman, in his written statement, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication with officials of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments has concluded a positive result. Diyarbakir - Kurtalan railway, the previously not renewed part of the 110 15 2013 15 XNUMX will start the date of the restoration, said the work will continue until September XNUMX. The railway line continues from Kurtalan district to the center of Siirt persistent efforts to extend the transfer Ören, a technical delegation from TCDD last week came to Siirt said that investigations. Source: www.habercinizing
- World Famous Train Macho Line to be Renewed in Peru 29/07/2015 World Famous 'Train Macho' Line to be Renewed in Peru: Peru promotion and private investment agency Proinversion announced that they will tender for the renovation and repair of the Xnumx km Huancayo-Huancavelica line. In July, 128,7 said there were problems in some parts of the line known as ada Tren Macho X. The train Macho line is located above sea level 24 m. This feature is one of the lines of the world's highest point to travel. The company will win the tender again, design, improvement, infrastructure renewal and electromechanical improvements are expected to make issues such as. In addition, the general maintenance of the line will be done. The project is on line Proje
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in Izmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Balçova Cable Car Facilities to be Renewed 18/01/2013 Balçova Ropeway Facilities Renewable Balçova Ropeway facilities are being plundered, metropolitan authorities announced that renewal will begin after the end of the tender. After the 5 annual process which turned the cable car facilities in Balçova into a snake story, yesterday's headline was revealed by Yeni Asır showing that the social facilities in Dede Mountain were being plundered by the thieves. Authorities in the Metropolitan Municipality, who rented the region from the Forestry Directorate, stated that the tender for the construction of the ropeway which provides access to these facilities was to be finalized and that after the completion of this tender, work will be initiated for the renewal of the social facilities. Met in Ankara Now the eyes of the Metropolitan Municipality will provide access to the social facilities in the Dede Mountain from the Public Procurement Authority Ankara
- 47 Annual Bridge to be Renewed 01/06/2015 47 Annual Bridge to be Renewed: In the Hisarcık district of Kütahya, the 47 annual bridge connecting the Yeşilhisar District and Karşıyaka Neighborhoods will be renewed within the framework of the il Kanal Hisarcık ya project. Mayor Fatih Caliskan, the bridge connecting the two neighborhoods because of the narrow traffic in the vehicle suffered great difficulties, he said. Caliskan, "In order to provide the relief of vehicle traffic in the 2016 year of the existing bridge to be taken into the investment program for the Highways 14 Regional Directorate of Art Works Chief Engineer Trust Cloud, Surveying Project and Environmental Engineer Kemalettin Karadeniz etude and feasibility studies have been found." He said.
- When will the suburban lines to be completed will be renewed 10/04/2012 Istanbuls, 1.5 years after the Istanbul Strait will cross on the rails. This means that the 76.3 km of the 13.5 kilometer will be completed after 1.5 year. In order to be able to take a paint from Istanbul, suburban lines need to be renewed. After improvement, the existing commuter line will go from 2 to 3. The 2 line will be allocated to metro cars and one of the fastest trains to provide intercity services. And those lines will handle traffic duplex. Existing suburban lines will be canceled for these works. Haydarpaşa flights of intercity trains have already been removed. Haydarpasa'ya only suburban expedition is done. Those voyages will be removed gradually. Hat 1.5 years later Hat
- Ankara-Zonguldak railway to be renewed with EU funding 28/07/2012 Lığı Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak Railway Line Rehabilitation and Signaling ici project, 15 started in May. Emre Aykar, who said that this railway line from Karabek to Ankara and from Zonguldak to Zonguldak was very important for providing the 25 of the highway transportation, said: hatt This line, which is one of the first railways in 1930, is currently but 30 can go in miles. IPA, the EU Pre-Accession Financial Assistance Fund, allocated this project for the first time with the biggest fund of the 216 million euros for the renewal of this railway. State Railways ın
- Balçova Teleferik Facilities will be renewed after the end of the tender 18/01/2013 Balçova Teleferik Facilities to be Renewed Balçova Teleferik facilities were being plundered, while the authorities announced that the renewal would begin after the tender was completed. After the 5 annual process which turned the cable car facilities in Balçova into a snake story, yesterday's headline was revealed by Yeni Asır showing that the social facilities in Dede Mountain were being plundered by the thieves. Authorities in the Metropolitan Municipality, who rented the region from the Forestry Directorate, stated that the tender for the construction of the ropeway which provides access to these facilities was to be finalized and that after the completion of this tender, work will be initiated for the renewal of the social facilities. Met in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality now has eyes şimdi
- Haydarpaşa 500 will be renewed on the day 06/01/2014 Haydarpaşa 500 will be renewed on day: Haydarpaşa Train Station's 500, which is damaged due to a fire in the roof, will start in February. The renovation works on the roof will start in February. TCDD, the first step to renew the Haydarpaşa Gar building 10 November 2010'da scored. TCDD officials, who applied to Istanbul Technical University, decided to carry out improvement works for the close surroundings of the garage, such as entrance and waiting halls, especially for the roof, which has many building problems because Haydarpaşa Train Station was not used. 28 is in November 2010 UM
- Kabataş tram station will be renewed 16/11/2014 Kabataş tram station will be renewed: Kabataş station will be renewed in Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line. The entrance to the station will be provided from the funicular underpass due to the renovation works to be carried out between November-17 December. ISTANBUL - Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line, Kabataş station will be renewed. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc., T2 Bağcılar-Kabataş tram line, pedestrian and passenger circulation will be relieved, Kabatas station will be renewed to provide more comfortable travel. Within this scope, the entrances to Kabatas station will be realized from the funicular subway between 1 and November-17. Passengers can access the station by using ladders, escalators and elevators at the entrance of the İDO and Setüstü funicular.
- Level crossings will be renewed 20/10/2016 Level crossings will be renewed: CHP Adana deputy Zülfikar İnönü Tümer, level crossings between Adana and Mersin voiced at the TGNA KIT Commission. Republican People's Party (CHP) Adana Deputy and Member of the Parliamentary State Economic Enterprises (KIT) Commission Zülfikar İnönü Tümer, stressed that the level of death should be done at the level of the level of death. A CITIZEN DEATH DEATH DAY Adana is common in Adana, the previous day, the loss of a citizen who died in the previous day stressed the need to prevent accidents Tamer, Mersin, Tarsus and Adana level crossings linking the deaths of the General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of State Railways.
- 15 July Martyrs Bridge to be renewed 09/06/2017 15 July Martyrs Bridge will be renewed: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 1991 15 12 He said it would be completed in August. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, 31 July Martyrs Bridge 15 the last renewal after the last period of mastic asphalt has determined that significant deterioration in the period reported. Bridge maintenance and repair work on the 26 will begin in June, Arslan, superstructure renovation work will take place at the 12 stage. Arslan, the asphalt on the bridge with insulation and Ars
- Usak, Zubeyde Hanim Street to be renewed 24/03/2015 Uşak, Zübeyde Hanım Street will be renewed: Uşak Municipality begins its work on the streets and streets in the city. In this context, one of the city's busiest streets Zübeyde Hanım Street is being reorganized. Mayor Nurullah Cahan stated that the road works will continue in 2015 in Uşak. Ğ We want to make our city beautiful with every aspect of its roads. Within this scope, Zübeyde Hanım Street will be more beautiful. Bu Uşak Municipality has started the asphalt and road works. In the city, 2015 aims to ensure that there are no problems related to the road and the Municipality will work on the smallest streets. With the commencement of the asphalt season, all teams As
- 5 will be renewed annually 30/06/2014 Driving licenses 5 will be renewed annually: Truck, minibus and bus driving licenses will be renewed once a year, and car licenses will be renewed annually. The draft law on the harmonization of the purchase and design of the driver's documents with the European Union is completed. The Ministry of Interior will make significant changes to the 'Highways Traffic Regulation'. The work on the bill has reached the final stage. The design of the vehicle with a single license for a lifetime ends with the bill. HOW DO THE SYSTEM WORK? With the arrangement, only the driver's license for motor vehicles (M), motorbikes (A), automobiles (B), wheeled tractors (F), construction vehicles (G) motorlu