Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that all works at the Istanbul New Airport will be completed as of August 30 and that it will be at the provisional acceptance stage of the State Airports Authority (DHMI).
Speaking at a press conference on Istanbul New Airport, Minister Arslan gave the following messages:
- Istanbul 3. When the 29 Airport is launched in October, 100 will provide employment for a thousand people.
- Istanbul 3. When the airport is opened this year, 2.5 will start with a million tons of cargo and aim to carry 5.5 million tons of cargo in later phases.
-3. At 15 May, we will make a flight check of the first runway at the airport, and the second runway will be launched as of June.
25 minutes by metro
-30 3 as of August. All work at the airport will be completed and will be temporarily accepted to DHMI.
-3. Construction of the metro line from the airport to Gayrettepe has started, the trip will take 25 minutes.
Read more Click
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas High Speed Line continues its work at full speed 26/04/2012 All four sides of the country are woven with iron nets. Ankara, Eskişehir, Konya is now on the high-speed train in Sivast. Infrastructure works between Ankara and Sivas continue at full speed. Turkey loved fast train. In such a way, the train speed is high in the high-speed train. Fast train projects, new ones are being added. Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas Line is also one of the ongoing projects. The project executor Şenol Aydın, "Our work has improved with the improvement of the weather. Currently 174 466 XNUMX continues to work until the next year. From this region Yerköy'dan Sivas until the work will be finished," he said. The studies have also contributed to the economy of the region. One…
- Narlıdere Bridge Junction Works in Progress 11/09/2018 In order to provide uninterrupted transportation between the two sides of Karaköprü, which is separated by Diyarbakır road, the works of Narlıdere Viaduct and Köprülü intersection with the 3 storey, projected by the Metropolitan Municipality, are progressing at full speed. The boulevards, steel bridges and the new road construction works of the Metropolitan Municipality, Narlıdere Viaduct and Bridge Interchange continue in Şanlıurfa. In the region where the personnel and the construction equipment work intensively, the teams continue the construction of the upper part of the intersection, while on the other hand, it tries to make the infrastructure of the roads where the boulevard connections will be made. Until a short time again in the city public transport yine
- Eskişehir-Antalya high speed train project continues at full speed 28/07/2012 AK Party Burdur Deputy Hasan Hami Yildirim, Burdur will pass through the Eskişehir-Antalya high-speed train project continues to work, he said. Deputy Yıldırım, in his written statement, gave information about the high-speed train work between Antalya-Eskisehir. Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar, Burdur and Bucak to Antalya line that extends the total 423 mileage, stating that the same line of freight transport will be done. Yildirim said the high-speed, high-speed, double-track, electric, signaling railroad will pass through Burdur. In the train line, the survey, feasibility studies and the determination of the route is done by pointing Yıldırım, the environmental impact assessment report prepared according to the project Tren
- Works for Konya Metro Continue at Full Speed 24/02/2017 Works for Konya Metro are continuing at full speed: The studies carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the Metro to Konya will continue at full speed. Following the determination of the metro line, the ground surveys on the line began to resume at full speed. Ground surveys are still in progress for the Metro line planned to connect hospitals and universities in Konya. Necmettin Erbakan University - Selcuk University on the line of contractor company working on the line, for the moment on the line said that the ground work is accelerated. Authorities say that the work will be intensified after the warming of the weather, Beyşehir Hav
- Work at the Full Speed of Larende Railway Crossing Continues 10/10/2017 Larende, Sumer and Yenişehir neighborhoods will provide life in the meaning of life in the Larende Lower Passage continues to work at full speed. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan made observations in the study area. The neighborhoods, which have been separated from the city center for many years, such as Larende, Sumer and Yenişehir, come to life through the underpass project implemented in cooperation with Karaman Municipality and TCDD. Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, the studies continued in the area of intensive research. Chairman Çalışkan'a AK Party Provincial Chairman Mehmet Er and City Councilor Mustafa Sarı also accompanied. General ın
- Çardak Bridge continues work in full swing 19/01/2015 The works at the Çardak Bridge continue at full speed: The Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Zeki Toçoğlu examined the Çardak Bridge, which was under construction with the Chairman of the Municipality of Pamukova, Cevat Keser. Pamukova Çardak and Geyve Bozeren will connect the district will be completed within a short period of time to explain the work of President Toçoğlu, UM 124 meters long and 10 meters wide Çardak Bridge will soon be available to our citizens. Thus, we will increase the security of transportation between Pamukova and Geyve. Good luck to our city. Ş Pamukova Mayor Cevat Keser stated that “Pamukova and Geyve districts Pamuk
- Çorum İskilipte asphalt works in full swing 15/08/2014 Çorum İskilipte asphalt works continue at full speed: Mayor Recep Çatma examined the hot asphalt study of the ongoing wear layer in the 2,5 kilometer area in the inner city passage of the Istanbul-connected İskilip Tosya Highway. President Recep Çatma exchanged views with the company officials on the work done. According to the information received asphalt finishing of the main layer after the completion of the wear asphalt has come to the completion stage. Asphalt works continue while the teams of the Municipal Park and Gardens Directorate also continue to perform pruning and maintenance of trees on the road. Mayor Recep Çatma on the highways ı
- Metro Operation in Bursa continues at full speed 05/09/2012 Underground train (underground train) on the east side of Bursa continues. While the Eastern Phase station work carried out by the BURSARAY company continues, the roads reduced to the single lane due to work, changing motor vehicle routes cause traffic congestion. Especially in the morning hours and evening business hours, traffic disruption is caused by the drivers. 2011'da laid the foundation and is expected to be completed in the 1,5 year, the majority of the work is finished da 2013'de work is expected to end. Source: www.ilkehaberajansi.com.tr
- Sakarya's transportation master plan works in full swing 27/09/2012 Deputy General Secretary Fatih Turan, who spoke at a press conference of Transportation Department about the completed, sustained and planned works of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in the area of transportation, said m Our work on Transportation Master Plan continues at full speed. We are working with great effort to prepare the transportation of the city for the future and to make public transportation in the city without making concession of service quality. Şehr Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues to carry on its future-oriented investments in the area of transportation. Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality about the planned and planned works within the framework of the Sakarya Transportation Master Plan, which is a guide for the transportation future of Sakarya Sak
- Railroad Works at Full Speed 22/11/2013 Railroad Works at Full Speed Continue: The construction of railway bridges that connect Arifiye center and neighborhoods and villages will continue at full speed. While the construction of the 2 railway overpass bridges has begun at Arifiye, the TCDD teams continue to lay the high-speed train rails next to the existing rails. Arifiye Mayor Ismail Karakullukçu said in a statement: ın Arifiye Müselles and Arifiye Büyükdere bridges which are located in Arifiye Büyükdere area, which will connect our center and our villages and villages in Arifiye, have begun to be constructed. All right now Şu