The locomotives make the most efficient use of the rotational movement by using the minimum bridges. In Turkey, the number of these structures, which are around 50, are produced by companies that require special expertise.
The bridge has been developed to ensure that the locomotives pass to other rails or to be used during maintenance. It can work two way on the outline. The rotation action is performed via the control panel, which automatically locks when the bridge reaches the target point. After entering into the bridge, the locomotive is allowed to make a turning movement with the help of a crane.
In our country, the number of dialing bridges around 50 has been used for eighty years and it is produced by using solid and hard wearing material. Long-term use of bridges is provided by providing after-sales support with regular maintenance. In our country, there are few companies that are specialized in the translation of the bridge bridges.
As a first in the world, 300 tons capacity and 44,5 meter length of the locomotive conversion bridge has been completed. The bridge is located in the city of Bereket in Turkmenistan.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Women toured the Gulf Crossing Bridge 24/02/2016 Women toured the Gulf Crossing Bridge: The AK Party Women's Branch management went to the Gulf Crossing Bridge last day to learn about both the works and the construction of the shopping mall. AK Party Dilovası District President Osman Akbulut, AK Party Dilovası Women Branch President Gülay Artut and the management of the World's fourth largest bridge in the last day of Diliskelesi'nin and the Oxygen3 Shopping Center to learn about the study by visiting the shopping center. Presentation was made to the LADIES Akbulut, Artut and its management were hosted by Özge Çimen, Marketing Officer of Motorway Operation and Maintenance Corporation. In his presentation tı
- Metro Cars didn't cross Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 11/01/2018 The metro cars produced in Adapazarı could not cross the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge by installing 1983 legislation. The company that wants to move the wagons from the bridge planned for crossing over the two-way train line did not get permission on the grounds that it exceeds the '54 tone' allowed by the law. Decades before the remaining transport regulations, Turkey can not keep up the pace of investment. The railcars produced in Adapazarı for the Marmaray line connecting the two continents were fitted to legislation from 1983 and could not pass the Bosphorus. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which was built to cover the two-lane railway, excited the Adapazarli wagon manufacturer. VALIDITY VALID IN 1983 APPLIES TO M
- Tender Announcement: Overhead Gantry Crane and 4 Horizontal Monorail Crane 28/04/2014 TCDD SİVAS CONCRETE TRAVERS FACTORY MANAGEMENT Overhead Gantry Crane and 4 Tone Capacity Monorail Crane Will Be Taken SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Administration Information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: REPUBLIC OF TURKEY STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE SİVAS CONCRETE TRAVERS PLANT b) Address: Ankara Boulevard NO: 31 58190 DANISMENTGAZI - CENTER / SIVAS c) Phone number: 3462270316 d) Fax number: 3462270787 d) Electronic mail address: svsbtf @ hotmail.com e) Name, surname and title of the relevant personnel: Kaya TAŞDEMİR 1.2. Tenderers, contact details of the above-mentioned addresses and numbers of the tenderers le
- Gantry bridge crane and monorail crane procurement tender resulted 26/06/2014 TCDD 1 pieces Gantry gantry crane and 4 units monorail crane procurement tender resulted from 22 May 2014 by General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). . Firms that won the tender were announced. The winning companies and their bids (X) are as follows: Project Name: 1 5 tons of overhead gantry gantry crane Approx.
- The huge difference between Istanbul and Tokyo metro! 01/04/2012 The map of the Tokyo subway, one of the most famous metros in the world, leaves the visitors astonished. The Tokyo subway station, which is incomparably larger than the Istanbul metro, dazzles with its enormous size and technological superiority. The Japanese have turned the gold of Tokyo into an anthill. Uncomplicated The map of the Tokyo metro brought Istanbul's metro and tram lines to mind. When both maps are brought side by side, there is an enormous difference. While the Japanese were relieving the traffic of Tokyo by metro, digging the city like a mole; Istanbul, which is one of the most popular cities in the world, offers services only in certain parts of the city. METRO MAP OF TWO CITIES IN ISTANBUL İ
- Massive ballast screening machine to be transported by road 05/05/2013 The giant ballast screening machine will be transported by road. A giant ballast screening machine with 48 meter length and 170 tons used in high-speed train construction in Sakarya will be taken to land by loading it to the special carrier due to the fact that the railway is closed. One week of preparation for loading the gigantic machine into the special carrier. The 240 caster, 30 axle, is available. The ballast screening machine, which was brought from Germany by a private company to use in the construction of the Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of the high-speed train project, was requested to be taken to Karaman after the completion of the work here. However, due to the high speed train works between Köseköy and Karaköy;
- 3 from IGA. Huge source for the airport 19/12/2017 The company that built the third airport increased the capital of IGA by 1.95 billion TL. It is stated that companies have increased their capital to meet their fund needs. Çiğdem Toker from Cumhuriyet Newspaper 3. He examined the capital structure at the airport. Here's the relevant section of Toker's article: IGA Airport Inc., which raised its capital from 1 billion 250 million to 2.5 billion in April, eight months ago, has made a significant increase. And the company has increased its capital to 4 billion 450 million TL. Yes IGA Airport Inc.'s new capital 4 billion 450 million TL. Thus, until yesterday, the share of partners 500'er million X
- Locomotive Made of Crane Made Unavailable (Video) 09/11/2012 An EMD GT46C-AC electric locomotive produced by Australian company Downer Rail has been lowered from the cargo ship to the port. It is estimated that there are hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage in the locomotive, which is buried in meters. Source: Hürriyet
- Locomotive Made of Crane Made Unavailable (Video) 09/11/2012
An EMD GT46C-AC electric locomotive produced by Australian company Downer Rail has been lowered from the cargo ship to the port. It is estimated that there are hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage in the locomotive, which is buried in meters. Source: Hürriyet Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/vincten-dusen-lokomotif-kullanilamaz-hale-geldi-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=vincten-dusen-lokomotif-kullanilamaz-hale-geldi-video
- Jobs: Turkey Locomotive and Engine sec. Permanent Worker Procurement Notice 25/04/2014 Turkey Locomotive and Engine sec. Permanent Labor Buy Leads OFFICE NAME: TURKISH LOCOMOTIVE AND ENGINE INDUSTRY Inc. GENERAL DIRECTORATE FIELD OF ACTIVITY: Maintenance, Repair and Production of Railway Pulling and Towing Vehicles TITLE OF THE PERSONNEL: Worker WORKING PERIOD: Continuous worker LEARNING LEVEL: To be graduated from Industrial Vocational High School or Technical High School. DISTRIBUTION OF WORKERS TO BE TAKEN: According to the distribution of the professions, the number of workers to be taken to these professions is given below. A total of 120 workers will be employed. PROFESSIONAL SIZE 40 40 Welder 23 Welder 10 Biker 5 Sanitary Plumber 2 | Painter 2012 KPSS POINTS TYPE AND BASE POINTS: XNUMX cı
- Anamur Tourism and Culture Association Completed the Cable Car Project. 12/03/2012 ANTUDER olan Anamur Tourism and Culture Association am, which is one of the non-governmental organizations carrying out the projects and R & D activities of the region, has signed a giant project. Between Anamur Castle and Azı Hill For the touristic ropeway, preliminary work was completed as a result of a two-month joint work with the contractor. The company submitted its official offer to the Tourism and Culture Association. Recommended ropeway system; The company will be the type of Fixed Rope Group Gondola ropeway with single rope circulation, fixed clamp, one drive, one turn station, the latest technology. Cable car; speed by operators who control the system sistem
- TCDD completes resource management with Havelsan 23/01/2012 Railway management is one of the most important steps of the rapid development of the transportation sector in Turkey. In Turkish railway operations, significant breakthroughs were made in order to make this sector compete with other national transport sector. High-speed train as a contemporary system in accordance with other modernization projects to technological developments occurring imparted in the international arena Turkey, increasing the current capacity and additional line projecting the Republic of Turkey and the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) which was some of the other technological breakthroughs. While these investments in TCDD have reached a structure which is difficult to manage and manage with the investments in recent years, the systems are integrated T
- Completed the Asphalt Project in the Güzeloba District of Muratpaşa 27/08/2014 Muratpaşa Güzeloba Neighborhood Asphalt Work Completed: Muratpaşa Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams made the asphalt work in Güzeloba Neighborhood. 700 street with a length of 2366 meters in Güzeloba neighborhood was covered with hot asphalt. Stating that the asphalt works continue despite the extreme temperatures, Arif Kuş, the Director of Science Affairs, said that, We cover the streets that need to be opened in our neighborhoods and cover them with hot asphalt As. In the framework of the program implemented in the neighborhood of hot asphalt and pavement studies continue our record, Bird, 2014 by the end of the year they plan to open all the streets of Muratpaşa and renewed the old streets asphalts said.
- Anamur Tourism and Culture Association has completed a giant project and completed the cable car project. 12/03/2012 ANTUDER olan Anamur Tourism and Culture Association am, which is one of the non-governmental organizations carrying out the projects and R & D activities of the region, has signed a giant project. Between Anamur Castle and Azı Hill For the touristic ropeway, preliminary work was completed as a result of a two-month joint work with the contractor. The company submitted its official offer to the Tourism and Culture Association. Recommended ropeway system; The company will be the type of Fixed Rope Group Gondola ropeway with single rope circulation, fixed clamp, one drive, one turn station, the latest technology. Cable car; speed by operators who control the system sistem
- German Railways Completed Winter Preparations 11/10/2012 It is reported that Deutsche Bahn (DB, German Railways) has completed the winter preparations for ice melting systems, rail crossing connections, heating devices, heaters and snow removal services, which spend double-digit million Euros. Rüdiger Grube, CEO of the DB, who gave an interview to the Berliner Zeitung newspaper, stated that most of the train stations and trains are dirty, they are angry at travel delays and the passengers are not well informed and they have a lot more to do in this area. Grube says that passengers receive letters and e-mails every day from one thousand to one thousand 3 thousand, and it is clear that passengers are particularly upset with the delays and the wrong information given, but most customers bin
- Kuwait City completes settlement plans related to city metro route 12/08/2014 The City of Kuwait completed the settlement plans for the route of the city's metro: It was announced that the Ministry of Communications completed the settlement plans for the route of the metro network planned to be built in Kuwait City. The Metro project is planned to start in 2017, the first of a series of Public Private Partnership Projects planned by the government. The network will consist of three lines; Salwa - Kuwait University (23.7km, 19 station) Hawally - Kuwait City (21km, 27 station), and Kuwait International Airport - Abdullah Al Mubarak (24km, 15 station).
- Gülermak has completed the modern subway project of Warsaw 30/01/2015 Gülermak completed the modern subway that the Varşovans wanted: after the Second World War, the Poles asked for the metro from Stalin, the Soviet Union leader of the period. Stalin made it a cultural center. 70 years passed, Gülermak Turkish firm, has completed the modern subway wants Varşovalılar. The world's second largest Turkish contractors continue to make success stories in every country where they do business. According to Star, one of them was Wednesday, the Minister of Economy Nihat Zeybekci, DEIK President Omar Jihad Vardan, including the Turkish delegation and Polish government representatives, including the Warsaw subway. The story of Warsaw Metro that Gülermak AS made II. It goes back to World War II. Dünya
- CSR has completed a giant factory for the manufacture of MNG Vehicle in Turkey 25/05/2015 The world's giant CSR, CSR factory in Turkey, MNG yi opened rayhaber: CSR-MNG Rail Vehicle Industry. And Tic. Ltd. Sti. CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co. is the world's leading rail vehicle vehicle manufacturer in the People's Republic of China. Ltd. MAPA Construction and Trade with the company MNG Holding in Turkey. Inc. by Ankara Chamber of Industry 1. (Sincan) Organized Industrial Zone was established in the area of 108 bin m2. CSR-MNG Rail System Tools San. And Tic. Ltd. STI (CSR-MNG) production facility is a first in Turkey in its sector ...
- Students Completed Alimunotermit Rail Supply Operations Successfully 09/06/2015 Students Alimünotermit Rail Welding Operations Training to Successfully Completes Malatya Martyrs Kemal Özalper the Ministry of Vocational and Technical High School of the European Union, the European Union Education and Youth Programs Center Presidency (Turkey National Agency) Erasmus + Vocational Learner and Staff Mobility adopted under the Projects " Successfully completed his project, ile Alimünotermit Ray Welding Operations in Europe Eğitim, returned to Turkey. 3 May-31 May 2015 has benefited from 45 Rail Systems Technologies student from the city of Dorsten in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia between the project "Training of Alimunothermite Rail Welding Operations in Europe". Project 30 and 15 X
- GE completes 9.7 billion Euro Alstom deal 12/11/2015 GE has completed the 9.7 billion Euro Alstom deal: General Electric (GE), 10 announced in November that Alstom has completed the process of buying energy and utility solutions. The acquisition was GE's largest industrial takeover operation. GE had reached an agreement with Alstom in 12.35 to purchase Alstom's energy and grid solutions business areas for 2014 billion euros. June 2014 announced renewable energy, network solutions and nuclear energy business partnerships; changes in the structure of the agreement, price adjustments related to legal solutions, the effect of net cash and foreign exchange rates as of the closing, sale price düzen
- Completed Rgns Type Wagon Tests Produced by TÜDEMSAŞ (Photo Gallery) 09/12/2015 The Rgns Type Wagon Tests that TÜDEMSAŞ Produced Completed: The road tests of the Rgns Type Container Transport Wagon with TSI Certificate, which is one of the new generation wagons produced by TÜDEMSAŞ, have been completed. Between Sivas and Çetinkaya stations, the Rgns Type freight car, which was tested as full and empty, successfully passed the tests.
- Kayseri's Master Plan of Transportation Completed 21/09/2017 A delegation from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications came to Kayseri for Belsin-YHT Rail System Line. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality completed the Transportation Master Plan for the future of Kayseri. A delegation from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications examined the master plan with the Mayor Mustafa Çelik and the area where the new rail system line in this plan will be constructed. Metropolitan Municipality, Transport Master Plan, also called the Urban and Near Environment Transport Master Plan for approval, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate sent to the General Directorate. To the existing 34 km rail system line in the Transportation Master Plan Ulaşım
- Kardemir Completes European Union Project 27/09/2017 Karabük AFAD (Karabük Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency Management) under the coordination of the European Union and Kardemir is also a project partner, "Chemical Accident Prevention Preparedness Training Module Project" last workshop was held in Karabük University Hamit Çepni Conference Hall . The project was carried out since 2016, as well as the project partners, as well as the General Manager of Kardemir Ercüment ÜNAL, Iron and Steel Production Director Ahmet AYCAN, OHS Manager Mehmet BİÇER, Director of Coke Plants Mehmet AĞUŞ, Human Resources Training Manager Kenan KIZILAY and OHS personnel as well as company Environmental responsibility pro
- Kayseri Transportation Completed the Feasibility Study of Public Transport Survey in Van 21/12/2017 Kayseri Transport Co. Inc. continues its services as a wholly owned subsidiary of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. It continues to provide services throughout the country by transforming its know-how into project consulting services. Kayseri Transport Co. Inc. continues its services as a wholly owned subsidiary of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality. It continues to provide services throughout the country by transforming its know-how into project consulting services. Transportation Inc.; Van, Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Samsun, Antalya, Sanliurfa, Malatya, Mersin, such as the project and consultancy services carried out in many cities, including Van. The final report of the 'Public Transport Survey Feasibility Study… prepared for the Van Metropolitan Municipality was presented in a meeting in Van. Van
- Kardemir Completes More Tenders for Two New Environmental Investments 30/12/2017 Kardemir completed the tender for two new environmental investments and determined the contractor firm. With the decision taken at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Board of Directors of Kardemir, the tender for "Blast Furnace Dedusting Systems and Coal Crusher Chamber Dedusting System" was completed. KARDEMİR made the most appropriate tender for the "Blast Furnace Dedusting Systems" tender. and Tic. Inc. As a result of the negotiations held at the Kardemir Purchasing Department, a technical and commercial agreement was reached between the parties. In the protocol prepared after the agreement, General Manager Ercüment ÜNAL signed the contract with the contractor TERMO Makine San.ve Tic.