Kayseri Transportation Inc. visited Haji Rukiye Gazioglu Nursing Home.
Within the scope of the social responsibility projects carried out by Kayseri Transport Inc. throughout the year, the citizens came together with Hacı Rukiye Gazioğlu Nursing Home residents. Citizens who showed close interest to the residents of the nursing home listened to their life stories and chatted with them and took their prayers.
Elderly people who are hesitant to take photos of the elderly; presented various gifts such as towels, wet wipes, paper cups, liquid hand soap. The happiness of the residents of the nursing home reflected on their faces.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eskişehir Eittin General Manager Enbatana Thanks Visit 28/03/2012 Erhan Enbatan, General Manager of Eskişehir Light Rail Systems Administration (ESTRAM), received their homeland from the (tram drivers) position. The inhabitants of ESTRAM in the Metropolitan Municipality thanked Enbatan for the promotion of the promotion and gave flowers. Enbatan also expressed satisfaction with the visit.
- TCDD Significant Visit to Little Feet 25/06/2019 Private Little Feet Kindergarten has produced a new project with the vision of education. “Education is the kitchen of life. Educators are exceptional chefs who determine what will come out of this kitchen. Each dish has a standard recipe and construction. Only a small touch can make that meal unique. Özel The Special Little Feet team underlined their perspectives on education. 27 In March, due to World Railroad Employees Day, Tiny Feet Kindergarten launched a school-wide project. In the project, children who have never met by train in terms of geographic location first know what the Railways Authority is doing, how the transportation is on the railways, how the vehicles…
- Meaningful Activity From Children's Houses Coordination Center 06/01/2015 Meaningful Effectiveness from the Children's Houses Coordination Center: The 20 team, housed in the Children's Houses Coordination Center within the Provincial Directorate of Family and Social Policies, participated in the march to commemorate 90 bin Mehmetçik, who fell as a martyr during the Sarıkamış Operation. Children participating in the march under the leadership of M. Emin Alemdar, Sami Çift, İbrahim Kaplan and Musa Yılmaz; Tamer Ekinci, Provincial Deputy Director of Family and Social Policies stated that they care about such activities in order to give children national consciousness. Ekinci stated that they have signed different activities for children, yönelik
- Significant Revision of Bursaray to Kestel Line 23/02/2012 Metropolitan Municipality, Bursaray Kestel line while continuing the work, next to the Hacivat Bridge to cut the two historic plane tree went to revision in the project. The metropolitan city, both of which is a natural monument and previously prohibited by the decree of the court, will not touch the annual trees of 500 and 500 will move north to the 5 meter at a cost of one thousand pounds. So the trees will be cut off. MONUMENTS HAS NOT PERMITTED ... While the bridge was in progress, the Metropolitan knocked on the door of the Board for the Preservation of Natural Heritage on historic trees. Within the scope of the project covering the Hacivat Bridge section, when the road expands to both sides, it is allowed to cut the trees of the Monuments Board considering that these historic trees will be in danger.
- The meaningful lure 10/12/2013 Penbegüllý meaningful loyalty: Tatlıkuyu neighborhood project by the Metropolitan Municipality is about to be completed. The road project by the Metropolitan Municipality to the Tatlikuyu neighborhood is about to be completed. The last stage of the road project, which is connected with the High Speed Train and Marmaray stations, has been reached. While the superstructure works are continuing, Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the mayor of the project, is perceived as a loyalty to former Gebze mayor Ahmet Penbegüllü. VEFA BORCU As known, Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, worked together with the mayor of the Gebze Municipality, Ahmet Penbegulle, for a while. This…
- Udem Hak-Senden Sivas Governor Güle meaningful plaque 06/12/2016 Udem Hak-Senden Sivas Governor Güle significant plaque: Transport and Railway Workers Union President Abdullah Peker and his delegation, visited the Governor Davut Gul. According to a written statement made by the Sivas Governor, Gul thanked Peker and the union staff for their visit. Stating that the union closely follows the work of the union, "You have ideas concerning Sivas's issues and the country's agenda. I wish you success in your work, I hope you will do better things." used. Peker said that as soon as Governor Gül took office in a short period of time, he had made great achievements and said, ere The growth of Sivas, great devotion to ensure the peace and security of the province ise
- Meaningful gift to the headmen from İzmir Metropolitan Municipality 09/01/2017 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, meaningful gift to the headmen: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, outside the metropolis 19 sent a meaningful new year gift to the village headmen. This surprise of the Metropolitan who prepared a portrait of Atatürk for the hanging offices of 908 neighborhood, made the headmen very happy. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk portrait of the offices of the portrait of the head always in the corner and will be expressed by the muhtars, the distribution of the Metropolitan Municipality thanked the municipality.
- BTS Significantly Celebrates World Railway Workers Day 28/03/2017 BTS celebrated the World Railway Workers Day Significantly: We have been devoted to the process of liberalizing the transport of railways, which we have been working for many years in a self-sacrificing way. This process aimed at the liquidation of railways; Unfortunately, it is inevitable that the railway traffic safety will be weakened, accidents will increase, a precarious, flexible and irregular work life will emerge and the sector will be brought to national and international capital. While celebrating this meaningful day of the railway staff, we will continue our struggle to provide a safe, modern, economic and public service for railways, and this is what all the railroads lar
- Meaningful Iftar Program at YHT Main Care Center 10/06/2017 YHT Home Care Center Meaningful Iftar Program: Train Maintenance Inc. (TMS) and Railway Machinists Association (DEMARD) YHT Branch Head of organized jointly by Turkey and Malulü Veterans, Martyrs, Widows and Orphans Iftar dinner as guest of honor of the members of the Association, 8 YHT June 2017 Performed at the Main Care Center. Iftar Program; TCDD Transport Inc. General Manager Veys Kurt TCDD Transport Inc. Assistant General Manager Mehmet Uras, DEMARD President Nami Aras DEMARD YHT Branch President Ilker Parker, Train Maintenance Inc. General Manager Deniz Eroglu, Turkey Malulü Veterans, Martyrs, Widows and ...
- 10 November Message from Demok 10/11/2017 Alpaslan Taylan, the President of Demiryol Vocational School Alumni Association, made a meaningful statement based on 10 Kasım. "It has been without doubt that the Great Leader Ataturk was transferred to the eternal world at 10 November 1938. The sudden and inexorable disappearance of the Turkish nation has not only shaken all the Turkic peoples, but also has a big Following the death of Atatürk, all statements made by the world leaders had something in common, and it was a very rare genius who came into the world, and he worked as an example of the great statesmanship and other nations of the world.