UTİKAD, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers continues to represent the logistics sector in national platforms. In the room elections held in early April, he served in different positions at UTIKAD Board Members, Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and Chamber of Shipping.
As a result of the elections made, the board of directors, disciplinary committee, committee and council members to be appointed for 4 year were determined.
As a result of the elections held on 9 April 2018, the new Chairman of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce was Þibib Avdagiç. Turgut Erkeskin (General Transport), Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of UTİKAD, who participated in the election of committee and council members of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, was once again elected as committee and council member from the Transport and Logistics Committee of 24.
Turgut Erkeskin, who participated in the ITO elections for the first time in 2005, has been a member of the committee since 2005, and UIKAD as a member of the council in 2007 and the logistics sector in the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce.
In order to contribute to the maritime transport issues of the transport and logistics sector and to represent the members of UTIKAD in the chamber, UTIKAD has played an active role in the committee and parliamentary elections. UTİKAD Board Member Cihan Yusufi (Globelink Unimar) was elected as a committee and council member from the 8 numbered Ship Brokers and Freight Brokers Committee, while Cihan Özkal (Armada Shipping Logistics Services), Member of the Board of UTİKAD, was elected as a member of the committee.
Following the committee and the parliamentary elections, the election of the new management and disciplinary board of IMEAK DTO was completed. The new Chairman of the Board of Directors of IMEAK DTO was Tamer Kıran, while UTIKAD Chairman Emre Eldener (Continental Logistics) was elected as the full member of the Discipline Committee of IMEAK DTO.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- UTIKAD Erkeskin President: On behalf of Turkey and Logistics Industry Important Step Atıldı 09/07/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Turkey and Logistics Industry on Behalf an important step to Istanbul Port Authority Miami-Dade Dante B. Fascell Port between the International Brotherhood Ports participating in the Treaty signing ceremony UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, agreement Turkey-US development of trade relations in the direction that was an important step noting the increase in the activities between the two ports will affect the logistics sector positively, he said. Mr. Mustafa Azman, Deputy General Manager of Maritime Trade, Willy Gort, Miami City Government Representative, J. Eduardo Torres, Director of the US Department of Commerce for South Florida, Charlotte Gallogly, President of Miami World Trade Center, said Charlotte
- US Department of Commerce decides to support Turkish steel industry 24/02/2014 The US Department of Commerce has decided to support the Turkish steel industry: The United States Department of Commerce has decided that the Turkish steel sector is not receiving government incentives as a result of the countervailing duty investigation. Steel Exporters Association President Namik Ekinci said in a statement on the subject; He stated that Turkish steel sector does not receive any government incentives in line with the ECSC agreement, so they cannot understand the investigation opened, and that the investigation is an attempt by some US steel industry members to increase prices, but expressed their satisfaction in favor of the Turkish steel sector. The United States (US) Ministry of Commerce, ve Iron and Amerika originating from our country and Mexico
- Libart to Represent Kinetic Architecture at the Grand Design Exhibition 15/04/2017 Libart to Represent Kinetic Architecture at the Grand Design Fair: Libart will represent its innovation-oriented products for one week on the international platform 29 April-7 for one week during May Libart, which will represent its innovative products in Turkey, will meet with sector representatives in a multi-colored international platform. Innovation-oriented systems and products will be exhibited at the fair, which will bring home users and buyers out of the traditional quest. Libart's opening roof systems, roof skylights, independent movable structures, sliding doors and vertical sliding guillotine windows will be presented to the sector at the fair Lib
- UTİKAD Attended Customs and Trade Council Meeting 14/05/2015 UTİKAD participated in the Customs and Trade Council Meeting: The Customs and Trade Council convened in Istanbul under the presidency of the Minister of Customs and Trade, Fatih Metin, with the participation of relevant public institutions and non-governmental organizations. UTİKAD, a member of the Customs and Trade Council, also called for the establishment of a logistics working group within the council to find out the root causes of the problems that create bottlenecks in the logistics operation processes at the customs. The Customs and Trade Council, which was established by the Ministry of Customs and Trade as an advisory body in order to increase the communication between the trade world and the ministry, held its first meeting in Istanbul. The meeting of the Ministry on customs and trade, Bak
- UTİKAD visits Customs and Trade Minister Cenap Aşcı 20/10/2015 UTİKAD visited Customs and Trade Minister Cenap Aşcı: UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, UTİKAD Board Member and Customs and Warehouse Working Group President Ahmet Dilik, UTIKAD's Ankara-based members, Turkuvaz Nakliyat'dan Ugur Cimen and Hittite Trans' The delegation consisting of Mehmet Yılmaz and UTİKAD General Manager Cavit Uğur visited the Customs and Trade Minister Cenap Aşcı in his office. During the visit, the current issues and developments of the logistics sector were discussed. UTIKAD President Erkeskin stated that they would like to increase the scope and quality of the cooperation between the Ministry of Customs and Trade and UTIKAD. Customs and Gümrük
- Foreign Trade Training from UTİKAD to TURKSTAT Representatives 19/04/2017 Representatives from the Foreign Trade Training TSI UTIKAD: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association UTIKAD, Turkey Statistical Institute Foreign Trade Education gave administrators. It is aimed to maximize the process of compiling the International Trade Trade Statistics by Foreign Trade Education provided by Akif Geçim, one of UTİKAD instructors and TURKSTAT. 20 representatives from different levels of TUIK participated in the training organized in Ankara. Head of Annual Business Statistics Department of TURKSTAT Ş. At the end of the training, Şenol Bozdağ is planning to organize new training seminars. UTIKAD and TurkStat, work to achieve the most efficient statistical information on foreign trade UT
- UTİKAD Published E-Commerce Report 20/02/2019 The activities of the E-Commerce Focus Group, which was established within the body of UTIKAD, gave results. The result of focus group studies prepared '' Turkey in E-Commerce and E-Logistics Processes Export Potential and Development Report, '' he shared with the public. In the report published on UTİKAD website; especially to facilitate the introduction of SMEs into e-commerce and e-export and to create solutions to overcome obstacles to e-export. While digitalization is gaining importance every day, concepts such as e-commerce and online shopping continue to transform not only consumption patterns but also forms of business. Electronic commerce that eliminates geographic boundaries is rapidly rising an
- The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong. 11/07/2017 The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong: AK Party Deputy Chairman, Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek met with Semiha Borovac, Minister of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Borovac, "Konya is meant to be a powerful means to be strong in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Turkey's meant to be a powerful means to be strong and Herzegovina," he said. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek Bosna went to Bosnia and Herzegovina for a series of meetings and events in Sarajevo, the sister city of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Ş
- UTİKAD and Beykoz University will Keep the Pulse of the Sector 11/01/2017 UTIKAD and Beykoz University will keep the pulse of the industry: UTIKAD, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers, is again keeping the pulse of the logistics sector in cooperation with Beykoz University. 2014 and 2015 '' Trends in the Logistics Sector 'research in the year 2017 is being revived. In the process of realizing the strategies and targets of the Turkish logistics sector, the research that will bring to light the important information will be repeated every three months. The road map of the sector will be drawn in the light of the information that will be obtained as a result of the questionnaire to be applied to UTİKAD members. In cooperation with UTIKAD and Beykoz University Türk Logistics Research and Application Center “,“
- UTIKAD President Eldener: ü Logistics Sector deserves ATLAS UT 26/10/2017 This year 8. ATLAS Logistics Chairman of the Board of Directors and ATLAS Logistics Award Committee member Emre Eldener made statements about the Yönetim ATLAS Logistics Awards devam competition and invited the entire sector to participate in the competition. Zam The logistics sector companies are very well represented in Europe and in the world at the same time, se he said. He continued: ıyla All the companies in the logistics sector have already been awarded with their contributions to the economy and their activities throughout the year sözler
- UTİKAD met with the sector at the summit of economy and logistics 16/05/2018 The third edition of the Economy and Logistics Summit, organized by UTA Logistics Magazine, took place at 14 May 2018 at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel. Supported by UTIADAD as Bronze Sponsor, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers met the leading names of the economy and logistics sector. At the summit where UTİKAD Chairman Emre Eldener made the opening speech and also moderated the main session, digital transformation, new opportunities in the economy and the agenda of the logistics sector were discussed. In his speech, Emre Eldener, President of UTIKAD, touched on the developments in the Turkish logistics sector.
- UTİKAD Meets the Sector at Logitrans 14/11/2018 UTİKAD, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers, will meet with industry stakeholders at Logitrans Fair. XIXX 14 will be held on November 16 at Logitrans Fair. Holder will be on 2018 stand. The board of directors of UTİKAD, Emre Eldener, will also be the speaker at the opening ceremony and the important topics on the logistic agenda will be discussed with international guests at the Logitrans Fair held this year. UTIKAD this year 10. Logitrans International Transport, one of the most important exhibitions in the transportation and logistics sector, is participating in the Istanbul Fair of Logistics. Logitrans will be held at 421 12 12 Istanbul Expo Center X
- UTIKAD will transform this sector to “Next“ 30/01/2019 UTİKAD, the Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers, has rolled up its branches to give direction to the future of the sector. UTIKAD Peak 2018 in 2018 - The Future Logistics with its future logistics, UTIKAD brings the logists and industry stakeholders together with the concept of AD transformation UM which is the most prominent concept of 2019 in the whole world. Gerçekleş UTIKAD Summit 2019-Transformation to Next UM will be held on 25 September 2019 at Hampton by Hilton Istanbul Zeytinburnu. All aspects of the logistics sector and all sectors related to the logistics sector will be considered in the near future. UTIKAD'ın 19 September 2018 organized by the Future Logistics Summit held next to the UT
- Support from the chambers of commerce to the Dardanelles Bosphorus Bridge 29/11/2014 Support from the chambers of commerce to the Dardanelles Bosphorus Bridge. Çanakkale Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO) management, Tekirdağ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Assembly Speaker Mustafa Özden, Balıkesir Chamber of Commerce Assembly President Mustafa Kerem Kırımlı, Balıkesir Chamber of Industry President Hakan Özdamar, Bandırma Chamber of Commerce Speaker Bahadır Çenberci, Erdek Chamber of Commerce President Haluk Can Turan, President of Erdek Chamber of Commerce Özlem Sarı hosted Tavsanli Chamber of Commerce and Industry Assembly Speaker İlhami Aydın and Vice President Ramazan Bozkurt. ÇTSO ...
- Support from the chambers of commerce to the Dardanelles Bosphorus Bridge 28/11/2014 Support from the chambers of commerce to the Dardanelles Bosphorus Bridge. Çanakkale Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO) management, Tekirdağ Chamber of Commerce and Industry Assembly Speaker Mustafa Özden, Balıkesir Chamber of Commerce Assembly President Mustafa Kerem Kırımlı, Balıkesir Chamber of Industry President Hakan Özdamar, Bandırma Chamber of Commerce Speaker Bahadır Çenberci, Erdek Chamber of Commerce President Haluk Can Turan, President of Erdek Chamber of Commerce Özlem Sarı hosted Tavsanli Chamber of Commerce and Industry Assembly Speaker İlhami Aydın and Vice President Ramazan Bozkurt. ÇTSO ...
- 3. Bridge to relax the logistics sector 18/07/2014 The bridge will relax the logistics sector: In Istanbul where the average number of 500 vehicles per day is attended by traffic, 3. The construction of the Odayeri-Paşaköy Section with the Northern Marmara Motorway Project, which also includes the Bosphorus Bridge Project, continues. 500 3 vehicle in Istanbul on average. The construction of the Odayeri-Paşaköy Section with the Northern Marmara Motorway Project, which also includes the Bosphorus Bridge Project, continues. AA, the city traffic is expected to recover from traffic and truck density of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge is expected to recover from the air. In the project where approximately 4 bin 627 person works, 737 machine and 51 are used in various equipment and bin
- Long Payment Maturity Forces The Logistics Sector 12/03/2016 Long Term Payments are Forcing the Logistics Sector: The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers UTIKAD pointed out one of the most important problems in the sector. Undersecretariat of the Board of Directors of UTİKAD, Mr. Turgut Erkeskin, underlined the fact that the payment terms for the logistic service producers in the European Union are determined by the laws as in the other sectors. In the logistics and transportation services provided for both the European Union and all the countries of the world, 140 provides for the payment of freight and service costs up to the days and the sustainable growth in logistics kel
- Development that pleases logistics sector 16/11/2017 UND President Çetin Nuhoğlu evaluates the sale of Ulusoy RO-RO Enterprises to UN RO-RO enterprises by the Competition Board. Uc Our sector, which is dealing with discriminatory road tolls in EU countries, was concerned about the emergence of an unrivaled market as a result of this acquisition in RO-RO services, which is an alternative to road transport in European transports. With the decision of the Competition Board, this possibility has been eliminated. Rekabet Nuhoğlu said, leri We were very pleased that last week we decided that the discriminatory tolls taken from our transporters in Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece were unlawful and unfair. With the commencement of the application, the cost of reaching the West by road will decrease.
- The Kaos Logistics Industry in Iran Shoots! 04/01/2018 The days of events in Iran continue to increase their violence. The number of those who lost their lives while increasing the number of Turkish media. It is also possible that Iranian authorities can take tough measures against the incidents and that large-scale interventions can be used to suppress the insurgencies, and even Iran's doors can be completely closed. Noting the strong economic relations between Turkey and Iran International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association Chairman Emre Eldener of both foreign trade logistics industry could be affected by this negative situation, he said. The events in Iran is about a week's time, the whole world as Turkey's ...
- The third bridge will boost the logistics sector 30/01/2015 The third bridge will stimulate the logistics sector: The bridge is expected to increase planning opportunities in the sector and reduce fuel costs. Construction work in full swing 3. Bosphorus Bridge will benefit the logistics sector. When it is completed, it is expected that Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, which is expected to save Istanbul from TIR and truck densities, is expected to increase planning opportunities and reduce fuel costs. When completed, excavations and basic works on the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge will be one of the biggest suspension bridges in the world. The towers of the bridge have reached the height of 1.500 meters on the European Side and 292 meters on the Asian Side. In the project to date 288 million cubic meters kadar
- How will the Iranian embargo affect the logistics sector? 09/01/2019 One of the priorities of the global agenda in recent months was the US decision to impose an embargo on Iran. Although this decision was suspended as a result of Iran's application to the United Nations International Court of Justice against the United States, the possibility of implementation of this resolution by the United States remains up to date in the coming days. First of all, it should be noted that; We believe the cause to be implemented by our neighbor, a country which the United States appears that these sanctions are appropriate in terms of trade firms in Turkey a number of problems and job loss. The concepts of 'sanctions' or 'embargo' in the international politics and diplomacy language, a group of states, states or organizations om
- UTIKAD International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers, History 19/11/2012 UTIKAD International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association was founded in 1986 under the name of International Transport Contractors and Agencies Association (UNMAD) with the participation of 30 company. All companies engaged in transport operations organizer in Turkey UNMAD began work to gather under the same roof, between nations in 1995 Air Cargo Agents Association (UKAD) merged with 162 member's unanimous "international transport affairs of the Association of Brokers and Agents (UTIKAD)" got its name . However, unanimous association of UTIKAD member companies taking into account the transformations taking place in the international plan in this profession group in recent years, the association name unda
- UTIKAD International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers 21/11/2012 Short name UTIKAD the International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association in Turkey and international area of land, air, sea, rail, producing logistics services with combined transport near 350 undertaking the transport organization firm is a non-governmental organization under the same roof. The activity area of the majority of the members of UTİKAD is 808-815. 'transport commissions and agencies mad. However, in recent years with the development of changes experienced by the sector in this occupational group in the international arena "Freight Forwarder" In Turkey, "Transport Organizing Works" began to be called. Members in their professional activities Üy
- UTİKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the DEİK Logistics Business Council 26/10/2015 UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of DEIK Logistics Business Council: UTIKAD Chairman of the Board of Directors and Vice President of FIATA Mr. Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) Logistics Business Council. Established within the Sectoral Business Councils of Foreign Economic Relations Board in 2013, the DEİK Logistics Business Council is working towards making the Turkish Logistics Sector more respected and competitive in the international arena. 23 At the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of the DEIK Logistics Business Council 2015 Year held in Istanbul on October, UTİKAD President Turgut Erkeskin was elected as the Chairman of the Logistics Business Council. Turgut Erkeskin, election Turgut
- EurasiaRail 2012 Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Participant UTİKAD 10/03/2012 We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the EurasiaRail 8 fair which will be held at Istanbul Expo Center between 10-2012 March 2012 as UTIKAD. 9. We will be pleased to welcome you to our stand at UTIKAD which is located in P4 area.