March budget results are announced. Thus, the quarterly data of the 2018 budget implementation also appeared. The prevalence of public procurement related to transportation projects, especially the Highways, began to show itself in budgetary resources and expenditures.
According to Çiğdem Toker from the Republic, the capital transfers to the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) and the amount of Treasury aid are not noticeable in the three-month period, which includes January-March.
Given the fact that the 2017 budget figures do not show a source transferred to the Highways under these items, the size of these amounts underlines the persistence of the growth preference by increasing public expenditures.
However, the threshold of the illusion of growth, which is attempted to be created with the construction and construction sector in general, seems uncertain.
In the 2018 budget, the total amount of Treasury aid is 28.7 billion. 1.5 billion of this amount was transferred to KGM. The distribution by month is as follows:
January: 515.3 million TL, February: 429.3 million TL, March: 563 million TL.
9 billion in three months
According to the data of the Ministry of Finance General Directorate of State Accounting, the capital transfer to the CGM in the same period,
7.3 has reached the size of a billion TL. The transfer of capital from budget to month is as follows:
January 2 billion TL, February 2.8 billion TL, March 2.5 billion TL.
Thus, in the first three months of the year, when we consider the transfer of capital to the KGM together with the Treasury aids, it is revealed that a resource of 8.8 billion TL has been transferred.
In the 2017 budget, the Treasury aid has not been transferred to KGM. In the same year, there was no transfer to the CGM under the heading of capital transfers.
Capital transfer to TCDD
TCDD, which undertakes the High Speed Train investment projects, was transferred to 2 billion 112 million in January-March period under the heading of-capital transfer Yüksek. Distribution by month:
January 550 million TL, February 812 million TL, March 750 million TL.
This item was 2017 million TL in the 400 budget for the same period. On the other hand, the amount of capital transfers for rail investments in January-March 2018 has become more meaningful when it is considered to be 3.3 billion in last year.
On the other hand, in the January-March period, total amount of 865.2 million TL was transferred to TCDD. Distribution by months:
January 292.2 million TL, February 350 million TL, March 219 million TL.
This amount is in the same period of 2017
1.1 was a billion TL.
708.8 million TL to KGF
The Credit Guarantee Fund (KGF), which was put into use in order to facilitate the conditions of enterprises that had access to finance due to lack of collateral, took place under the title of çeken lending Tem. According to the financial data, the three-month transfer of KGF to 708.8 reached TL million.
The distribution by month is as follows:
January 252 million TL, February 228.8 million TL, March 227.9 million TL.
In the 2017 budget, this data is at the level of 320.3 million. This total size also covers the period of September-December.
Source : www.cumhuriyet.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications 2013 budget was submitted to Parliament's Planning and Budget Commission 19/11/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, 2013 19 billion 182 million in the budget proposal of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and affiliates stated that the sum of the budget proposal, including 8,5 million, including the city's subway investment in the portion of the XNUMX pound, he emphasized. He emphasized that besides the high financing requirement of transportation investments, physical difficulties, various surprises and long-term projects are the sector in which he encountered many obstacles such as Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Railway and Marmaray Crossing. - "Half a century-old dream" - Turkey is in Europe ...
- Budget Budget of the 2013 Year 20/11/2012 Budget Budget of the 2013 Year was discussed. Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament), the Planning and Budget Commission; The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Budget Budget of the 2013 Year Budget Opinion was discussed, the General Directorate of Information Technologies and Communication Authority, General Directorate of Civil Aviation, General Directorate of Civil Aviation started to discuss the budget of 2013. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications made a presentation on Budget Budget of the 2013 Year Budget Remarks. For the next year, the sum of the budget proposal of the Ministry's central and affiliated institutions, including 19 billion 182 million pounds, including the city, ın
- The budget of the Ministry of Transport is being discussed 19/11/2014 The budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has been started to be discussed. Commission, the AK Party Manisa deputy chairman Recai Berber gathered. AK Party Gaziantep deputy Nejat Kocer and HDP Hakkari deputy Adil Zozani, the mining accident Ermenek wished condolences to the people. Recai Berber, the President of the Commission, expressed her condolences on behalf of the Presidential Board and wished that these sufferings would never happen again. Then, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deniz
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure 19/12/2018 Speaking on the budget of the General Assembly of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, citizens who lost their lives in Ankara in the handwritten train accident, condolences to their relatives and the nation, wished a speedy recovery to the wounded. Stating that there has been an intensive negotiation about this incident in the Assembly and that these evaluations and human sensitivity are found to be very valuable and carefully followed, Turhan said, bildir Our focus is on human life and safety. We will share with the public. " he said. ”Transportation-based regional inequalities have been the biggest wound of our country for many years temelli“
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transfers to 70 of investment budget 02/01/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality transferred to the investment budget 70 percent of the metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe Bursa, "2012 billion in Bursa 1 invested in TL" said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, 'accessible city' in Bursa with the target of this period, the budget 70 transfer to close to the transportation said. BursaRay Görükle Line, although the contract was made in the past period, reminding that they managed to change the project President Altepe, "this change next to the line of Görmek labor line in Bursa, we have brought to. reached the kilometer. " said. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- IETT Announces 2,5 Year 2019 Billion Year Budget 17/11/2018 IBB Assembly approved the 2,5 Year Budget of 2019 billion TL of İETT General Directorate. General Manager Ahmet Bağış, who presented the budget to the Assembly, said, en IETT continues to be the youngest and most modern fleet of Europe with the buses with the average age of 5,8 with the support of our President Mevlüt Uysal UM. Assembly of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), November meetings of 5. in cooperation with İBB, IETT General Directorate's 2019 Budget and Performance Program. IETT General Manager Ahmet Bagis, presenting the budget to the IMM Parliament, stated that IETT has provided a high quality service to Istanbul residents with its 147 years of experience in public transportation, saying an 3 bin 70 bus to Istanbul B
- Minister Arslan: X We used 15 to spend $ 474 billion on transportation projects Bakan 23/06/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, "Istanbul New Airport will initially employ 100 thousand people, Tüpraş 20 solid. When 2023e comes into operation, 225 will work with one thousand people when other phases come in. Tüpraş will have a full 45. " said. Arslan, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of the aircraft, that yesterday in Istanbul New Airport, transferring that this is a historic moment, the airport has reported that both Turkey and this has a different meaning for the world. Turkey's largest mills, one of the giants of the industry Arslan striking Tupras, "We are currently in a new Airport 1,5-35 thousand people ...
- Minister Arslan: ar We made 474 billion pounds investment in transportation projects Bakan 10/06/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "In the last 15 year, we have invested $ 1 billion in transportation projects. The annual amount of our savings from transportation projects is 474 billion dollars." said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "In the last 11 year, we have invested $ 1 billion in transportation projects. The annual amount of our savings from transportation projects is 15 billion dollars." said. Arslan, Turkey's Bus Operators Federation (TOFED) 474. In his speech at the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, he said that bus and road transport is the circulatory system of a country's economy. Arslan, who expressed that the road transportation affects the side sector too, c
- Marsh Signature to Turkey Biggest Infrastructure Projects 17/10/2017 Marsh, consisting of experts over 600 "Global Infrastructure Investments Team" with Turkey as well as in 130 country continues to signing the largest infrastructure projects. Marsh Insurance, which carries out the investment or operation period of dozens of projects from the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge to Istanbul New Airport, the Eurasia Tunnel to the Marmaray Project, has so far mediated the 105 billion dollar insurance transaction. Marsh, CEO of Turkey Hakan Kayganac the "infrastructure investments gained momentum in recent years in Turkey. We are also in these projects as Marsh Marsh Infrastructure Investment risk consulting and insurance services with world-class 25 years of experience in the global team ...
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rail systems budget determined 23/11/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rail systems budget has been determined The total of 2013 budgets of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZSU and ESHOT has been determined as 4 billion 140 million 13 thousand 553 TL. New investments such as new fairgrounds, tramways, suburban lines and large-scale investments such as the construction of Torbalı section rail systems will be finalized at the end of the talks and voting on the 24 November Friday in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Metropolitan Municipality made 2013 financial planning. IZSU 1 billion 163 million 882 thousand TL, ESHOT 678 million 131 thousand 553 TL, the Metropolitan Municipality 2 billion 298 million TL budget…
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 2013 Year Investment Program 2013 fiscal year budget was accepted (Special Report) 12/12/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 2013 Year Investment Program 2013 fiscal year budget was accepted: UM 2013 fiscal year budget X of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was accepted by a majority of votes According to the information received from the Investments Journal; Following the discussions in the Assembly, the budget of the municipality was determined as 1 billion 20 million pounds. 51 million percent of the budget, which constitutes the 600 part of the lent. 2013 Fiscal Year expenditure budget of the Metropolitan Municipality is 1 billion 20 million pounds and the income budget is 920 million pounds. 99 million 10 staff cost 517 X
- SAMULAŞ budget did not satisfy 18/01/2015 The budget of SAMULAŞ did not satisfy: The loan of 50 million TL required by SAMULAŞ raised the tension in parliament. 4 million-euro maintenance fee and the tram newspaper were put on the table Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Assembly 'SAMULAŞ' discussion took place. CHP members reacted to the demand for a loan of 50 million pounds, wanted to be questioned SAMULAŞ'in loss. 2014 million 1 year in the balance sheet 500 thousand pounds in the parliament where the expense of the expense, 4 million-euro maintenance expenses were asked to explain. Tramway Newspaper was the subject of discussion. In the January parliamentary meeting, the demand for credit prepared for SAMULAŞ was made by Turan Çakır, the Deputy Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly.
- IMM's 2016 budget approved 13/11/2015 2016 budget of IMM was approved: 16 budget of 100 billion 2016 million pounds of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly was approved. Budget, ISKI and IETT'den 24 billion pounds, the company's consolidated turnover including the consolidated budget 38 billion 600 million pounds was announced. Mayor Kadir Topbaş presented the 2016 budget to the City Council. Topbaş said in his speech that the international credit rating agency FITCH raised the long-term credit rating of IMM, while the Japanese credit rating agency JCR indicated the IMM in the highest investment category. Topbaş stated that his latest credit ratings clearly show that Istanbul is an investment city '
- 3. Airport budget breaks world record 17/10/2016 The budget of the airport broke the world record: Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, "the world's largest airport, the new Istanbul airport ..." said the budget of the giant project in the world countries have precedent. Some European countries to the Gulf emirates, from Africa to the Pacific these countries annual income is not enough to make the third airport. Here are those countries whose annual income is less than 11.3 billion dollars: Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, "The largest airport in the world, the new Istanbul airport ... How much do you know the value of this project? 35 billion. Let me tell you what the 35 billion means. Where the 70 sente sent
- Budget System of Rail System in Trabzon 10/11/2016 Budget of Trabzon Rail System Reserved: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, in November, 2017 Year Performance Program will be discussed and decided. In the Performance Program draft, which was distributed to the members of the Assembly, 2017 million pounds were allocated to the 252 year budget for the Light Rail System Project. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality O. Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, the project until the end of this year to realize the tender until the end of next year, said they aimed to address the project. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality will discuss the 2017 Performance Program in November. 2017 million TL allowance for 252 budget for Light Rail System Project öd
- 2017 budget of Istanbul Metropolitan 42 billion liras 18/11/2016 2017 budget of Istanbul Metropolitan 42 billion pounds: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 42 2017 117 Year of the consolidated budget of the Mayor who presented the Mayor Topbas, "We want Istanbul 'the most' Let 's. Let everything be a number, Her he said. TOPBAŞ: IN ALL FIELDS 'BEST' TO BE A MUST We Councilor appeal to Mayor Kadir Topbas, the countries of the world 123 the economy, the country also XNUMX as a population larger than all the work done in Istanbul that Turkey and be an example to the world, he said. "We did the service together with you to Turkey, or even pose model for the world," said Kadir Topbas of Istanbul more than the municipal service that made sense ...
- ESHOT budget is 746 million TL 28/11/2016 ESHOT budget was 746 million TL: 2017 budget of ESHOT General Directorate was accepted as 746 million TL. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, who responded to the criticism of the institution, paid 600 million TL for discounted and free transportation. that they are missing income, if not ESHOT about 250 million pounds will go to profit, he said. Mayor Kocaoglu, "This money remains for me, I spend all of this money in need of families to transport," he said. The 2015 Fiscal Year Performance Program and the Revenue-Expenditure Budget prepared within the framework of the 2019-2017 Strategic Plan of ESHOT, which undertakes most of the public transportation burden in İzmir, is the İzmir
- 2017 budget of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir 4 billion 950 million pounds 30/11/2016 2017 budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality 4 billion 950 million liras: 2017 budget of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality was accepted as 4 billion 950 million pounds. 244 investment project for approximately 2.3 billion pounds of resources that they allocate President Aziz Kocaoglu, 2014-2019 period will realize the total amount of investment will exceed 8 billion pounds, he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2017 has set the year targets. According to 2017 Year Performance Program and Financial Budget, which was approved by a majority vote in İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Council, 4 budget determined as 950 billion 2017 million TL increased by 10.37 increase compared to the previous year. Budget ...
- Percentage 56 of Budget for Transportation Projects Spent 20/07/2012 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has spent 1975 billion liras by the end of March of this year for the 429 project in the investment program, which is the oldest one started in 84,7. 68,6 billion pounds of this expenditure road, 14,5 billion pounds were also made for railway projects. The ministry needs to spend 65,6 billion pounds to complete the projects on road, railway, air, sea and communication. According to the information gathered by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the correspondent of the Ministry of Finance, March 2012 said, Haber
- The biggest share in the transportation budget İzmir-Ankara YHT Project 18/04/2016 The biggest share in transportation budget İzmir-Ankara YHT Project: Minister Yıldırım, 2016 high-speed train investments Izmir took the first place AK Party İzmir deputy Binali Yildirim's Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications this year for the high-speed train investments the budget is divided into Izmir-Ankara line. High-speed and high-speed train projects will be invested in 2016 billion pounds in 2. The 2 million pounds of the 633 billion pounds in question were allocated to Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train. This figure has the highest share in the budget. ANKARA-IZMIR LINE IS AT 633 MILLION Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications-
- The Maximum Increase Rate in the 2018 Budget of the Ministry of Transportation 06/11/2017 Transportation Maritime Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 03 November 2017 in the presentation of the Parliament's Planning and Budget Committee; transportation and an emphasis on communications infrastructure investments by year 11 billion dollars in savings achieved, other sectors of leverage which transportation and other work with the international market expectation percent of 5 Turkey's growth rate is well above, 15 years of transportation in the country, communication and tremendous for carrying out the infrastructure it noted that there were working and conversion. 49 2003 2017 362 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje
- 3 years 25 days to talk about Turkey's | Transportation Council 04/09/2013 Transportation Council: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 11. He stated that the targets related to transportation and communication set forth in 2009 will be reviewed in Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council. Yildirim, 2023 targets and 2035 vision will be held on 5-7 September at Istanbul Congress Center with the participation of President Abdullah Gul. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said would be discussed at the Council Meeting, council was facing the outside from Turkey and abroad, experts and academics will be carried out by participants on the 11 thousand, he said. 5 3 days throughout the year stating that Turkey's future to speak Lightning, "with transportation we put in 25, will be revised targets related to communication. If necessary, a revision thereof ...
- Tell Eğirdir Historical Train Station 23/02/2017 Eğirdir Historical Train Station Stop Concrete Projects: In the last days of the Egirdir Historical Train Station to be included in the project to discuss the inconvenience of the people of Egirdir. The historic Egirdir Gar building, the valley of the Congress, the art center and, finally, the university campus to be used as the rumors that will move on the Egirdir Initiative to stay with the original form of the building of the train is organized over the internet. Egirdirliler station building instead of the construction of all the projects on the agenda will cause the Garage to become concrete, the ecological balance will be broken, he says. The Egirdirliler are opposed to the concreting of the historical railway station, railway bridge and railway route l
- Russia wants to participate in the railway construction project in Turkey 11/06/2012 Russian Railways Administration RJD, announced that they want to participate in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey. In the official statement made by the institution, it was noted that other railway infrastructure works, including the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, were of interest. The statement, "We are reviewing the possibility of participating in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey. These are Azerbaijan, via Georgia and Iran, construction projects planned corridor from Georgia to Istanbul," the statement said. The statement said that the Russian Railways Administration was preparing to participate in the construction of a railway construction project of approximately 2 billion dollars in the United Arab Emirates, as well as construction of metro lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. RJD cooperates with the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Eastern Europe, Africa and,