In Aliağa, students read a book in İZBAN with the slogan çekmek People Read Everywhere ına to draw attention to reading habits and love of books.
The Aliağa District Directorate of National Education organized a ışkan People Read Everywhere lüğü project in order to provide students with the habit of reading and to instill the love of books. Primary school students have created awareness by reading a book on İZBAN Station and train. The event was held with the participation of 400 students. In the morning, students and teachers going to IZBAN station traveled to the Menemen station until the train started, and after the train arrived, they read a book while traveling. Students said it would be more useful to spend time reading books rather than spending time on mobile phones or tablets. The project was welcomed by other citizens traveling with İZBAN.
'Can be read anywhere'
Stating that people can read books everywhere, Aliağa District National Education Director Ogün Derse konusunda Aliağa İlce We organized this event at the Aliağa İZBAN station and the Democracy Square to create an awareness about reading books as the National Education Directorate. Our aim was to emphasize the importance of reading and to emphasize the importance of reading in people's daily life, especially the time of travel. IZBAN travels are a great opportunity to read a book. We wanted to create this awareness in our citizens by realizing our activity especially in İZBAN. Biz Stating that he travels with İZBAN every day, Derse pointed out the loss of the time spent on the phone and said that the book could be read everywhere.
Source: NİMET ERGÜN - www.aliagaekspres.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 90 Student Read a Book on the Tram 28/12/2014 90 Student Read a Book in the Tram: Within the scope of the 'Timeless and non-local readings' event of the ANADOLU Youth Association (AGD) Antalya Branch, the 90 student read the book at the stops first and then at the tram. 90 students studying in different schools all over Turkey within the scope of activities carried out simultaneously, books read in the tram and bus stops. Students traveling on the tram with the books, citizens have encountered intense interest. In order to increase the awareness of reading books, they organized the activity called 'Timeless and non-timeless readings'. The chairman of the Antalya branch of AGD, Ahmet Pişirici said, ler We have reading groups for secondary and high schools.
- Studied A School Tram In Samsun 19/01/2015 Read a book on a school tram in Samsun: In order to popularize books by Ayvacik Anatolian Multi-Program High School, a book reading activity was held on the tram within the scope of Lis reading is free Lis project. 30 students from Ayvacik Anatolian Multi-Program High School read the book on the tram. School teachers with the School Director of Ayvacık Anatolian Multi-Program High School attended the event together with Ali YILDIZ. Students and teachers take the necessary attention to the subject of reading during the 1 hour 10 hour-long tram journeys.
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- Challenge 600 volts in Nostalgic Tram 21/07/2016 In the Nostalgic tram, the 600 challenged the volt flow: the nostalgic tram, which used to travel between the Taksim-Tunel and the tourists also preferred the historical texture, witnessed the death of a young man in his 25 age with death. the teenager hanged as a fugitive, then climbed to the top where the electric current passed. If the head touches the wires to the coal heap transformed into a young, very comfortable to the mirror of the tram in a single foot also posed almost posed for the lens. While those images that bring the hearts of those who walk down the street into their mouths, are seen next to the young man Cad
- Excavations at the Marmaray Book 27/02/2012 The remains and works found during the archaeological excavations of the Marmara and Metro Transportation Projects were collected by the Istanbul Archeology Museum Directorate in the book called ve The Excavation Diary ve. The album, which appeared during the excavations in Yenikapı, Sirkeci and Üsküdar, and the photographs of a large number of works about Istanbul's history, reveal thousands of years of history coming from under the soil. In the preface of the book, Zeynep Kızıltan, Director of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, said that the excavations that were completed in the historical peninsula and the excavations completed in Üsküdar which has a historical texture in Üsküdar, which has a historical texture, continued in the Presidency of Istanbul Archeology Museums.
- 26 From March to a Week, reading a book to the Gaziantep Freeway to Free. 13/03/2012 The tram ride in Gaziantep is free for a week from 26 March. But on one condition. You'il read a book on the tram. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will encourage students to read books with an interesting event at the Library Week. The ride with the book in the hands of the tram will not pay a week from the 26 March. Those who do not have a magnetic card can get into the tramway without a card. In December of last year, Gaziantep Young Writers and Artists Association had a book reading activity on the tram. It is estimated that Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality is inspired by this action. Source: www.antep.tv
- Metrobus contribution to the book fair! 21/11/2012 With the addition of Metrobus e Tuyap stop this year, the participation of 600 publishing house does not escape the intense participation. Publishers said that this situation is pleasing, and sales are better than last year. Underlining that the main purpose is not sales, publishers underline that their main purpose is promotion. Timaş Yayınları Mustafa Kılıç: ana This year's participation is better than last year. It is also effective in metrobus to come up to Tüyap. Many readers from the Anatolian side flock to this fair. When we look at our three-day sales Üç
- Book Reading Action in Light Rail | Kayseri 04/04/2013 Book Reading Action in the Light Rail System: Special Sagnak College teachers and students in KAYSERİ read a book in the light rail system in order to spread the habit of reading books and show that they can be read everywhere. . We wanted to evaluate free time and show that books can be read anywhere, okun said Kemal Nakipoğlu, Chairman of the Board of Special Sagnak College Primary School. Chairman of the Board Kemal Nakipoğlu, who made a statement before the event with light rail travel, said that we did not read enough books as a country. Nakipoğlu, "I am 62. I am still living in the country without developing. However, our country is not developing, but as a developed country."
- Samsun OMÜ distributes books on tram 24/04/2013 Samsun OMÜ Distributed Books on Tram In Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Library and Documentation Department, the book was distributed to passengers on the tram due to "23 April World Book Reading Day". The distribution of books starting at the rail system University Station continued with passengers riding along the way. Passengers who received the books distributed in the train thanked the officials. Students from OMU Library and Documentation Department Ömer Bozkurt attended the book distribution event. "The purpose of this campaign is to emphasize the importance of the book and its reading habits, to encourage reading, to publish, to the right of publication, and to"
- Opening of a Banded Rail-Book Library in Kayseri (Video-Photo Gallery) 13/10/2013 Opening of the Band-Book Library in Kayseri: The Ray-Kitap library at the rail system station of the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality in the Republic area was opened with a band ceremony. Ray-Kitap library at the rail system station in the Republican area of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality was opened with a band ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki Ak Party, "We love to talk on mobile phones instead of newspapers and books on the rail system," he said. Within the scope of the 'Ray-Book' project of the Metropolitan Municipality, the first library of the project which wants to read books and newspapers by the citizens traveling in the rail system was opened with a ceremony today. The crowd gathered in the Republic square, after the mini concert of the municipality band, the citizens of the Metropolitan Municipality with cultural publications and classical works Cumhuriyet
- Crazy projects of the Ottoman Empire 07/01/2014 The western projects of the Ottoman Empire were turned into a book: 41 crazy project from the Ottoman era, which could be an engineering wonder of its era, was made into a book. In the book, detailed information about projects such as tube passage projects, Golden Horn and Istanbul Strait are presented. With the realization of Marmaray, other crazy projects of the Ottoman Empire began to emerge. Many projects, which may be the engineering marvels of the period, were narrated by becoming a book. unknown 41 with the book is the most comprehensive study of a crazy project in Turkey had offered to researchers. In the book, the second subway of the world, "Metropolitan Railway Projects", as well as tube passage projects, the Golden Horn Bridge designs, Suez Canal Project "
- The action of reading books 03/02/2014 reading action in the Marmaray: Young Platform members Turkey has made reading a book Marmaray action. Platform members gifted the passengers in Marmaray with a book and a pen, saying that their purpose was to read and understand books. Metrobus in the past engaged in the act of giving Platform members Young Turkey in November, made more interesting action. Group members got to Marmaray from Üsküdar Station. Young people who told that the purpose of the action was to read and understand books, distributed books and pencils to the passengers. The book gifted passengers can not hide their astonishment, said they were satisfied with this kind of action. Young Turkey Platform press release after the action Overall ...
- Book Festival in Tram 28/04/2014 Festival of the book on the tram: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Art and Vocational Training Courses (GAMEK) by free books distributed in the tram by citizens were encouraged to read books. Everyone who rides on the tram read the book throughout the trip. GAMEK teachers and students from the tram stop at the Gaziantep Gar Square at noon, took the tram and handed out books to the passengers. '100 Basic Works free of charge to see the application of citizens who said that the application is satisfactory. Students reading books along with the citizens during the journey, recalled the time spent reading the book recalled wasted time on the tram. The books were distributed one by one to every citizen who took the tram from all stops. GAMEK Republican Branch Manager Alahaddin Mencütekin, G
- A book feast on the tram 03/05/2014 A book feast on the tram: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Art and Vocational Training Courses (GAMEK) were distributed to free books on the tram. Citizens were encouraged to read books. GAMEK teachers and students from the tram stop at the Gaziantep Gar Square at noon, took the tram and handed out books to the passengers. '100 Basic Works free of charge to see the application of citizens who said that the application is satisfactory. Students reading books along with the citizens during the journey, recalled the time spent reading the book recalled wasted time on the tram. The books were distributed one by one to every citizen who took the tram from all stops. GAMEK Republican Branch Manager Alahaddin Mencütekin, G
- Call to read books at the station and on the train 27/05/2014 At the station and on the train reading the book's appeal: Educational Volunteers Foundation of Turkey (TEGV) Mersin with children studying in the Education Unit of their parents and volunteers, reading a book in the train with Mersin and Adana railway stations, citizens were invited to read books. TEGV Mersin Learning Unit continues its activities. TEGV Mersin Learning Unit, which has made many studies for children, organized a reading activity in stations and trains to gain reading habits. Children, parents and volunteers read books at the station and on the train and invited other people to read books. TEGV Mersin Learning Unit Officer Müberra who gave information about the organized event Düzen
- Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa 24/11/2014 Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa: In Bursa, about 500 middle school student performed book reading activity in 30 minutes in light rail vehicle In Bursa, a group of middle school students took a light rail vehicle and read a book at the same time. 500 students who participated in the event organized by the Anatolian Youth Association (AGD) Bursa Branch gathered at the entrance of Şehreküstü stop in Osmangazi district of BursaRay. The students who took the books distributed to them, went to the perona and took the vehicle and went on the 30 minute journey until Uludağ University Görükle Campus. AGD Bursa Branch President Muhammad Ali Oner, reporters AG
- High School Students' Book Reading Campaign 25/03/2015 High School Students' Book Reading Campaign: In Adana, high school students organized a book reading activity on the subway in order to emphasize the importance of reading books. Seyhan Adana Teachers, students and parents of the ISE Anatolian High School prepared the kitap Studying Rails Out of Project esi project in order to emphasize the importance of reading books and to provide the students with the time to read the book by reading the times. In this context, with the participation of 4 teacher and 37 student, 27 will perform book reading activity every day from the first stop of the subway until March and return to the first stop. The school authorities, who described the project as 'awakening an awareness of this issue', said the project Pro
- They read a book on a nostalgic tram 30/03/2015 They read a book on the Nostalgic tram: a group of 51s coming together in Beyoğlu Tünel Square. During the Library Week, he marched to Galatasaray Square accompanied by a band. Some young people read the book on the nostalgic tram. Librarians Association of Turkey, 51. The Library Week organized an event. As part of the event, approximately 100 people gathered in Beyoğlu Tünel Square and marched to Galatasaray Square. In the meantime, the symbol of Beyoğlu reading the book on the nostalgic tram young people drew attention. Galatasaray Square on behalf of the group's description Turkey Librarians Association Istanbul Branch Chairman Mustafa Ozyurek made. Özyürek, “51. The library week started our week with our opening march Kütüphane
- Book and coffee in Taksim Metro 06/08/2015 Book-coffee enjoyment in Taksim Metro: Istanbul Bookstore opened in Taksim Metro, citizens waiting for the subway, read books and drink their coffee. According to a written statement made by Kultur AS, Taksim Metro is the new stop of Istanbul Bookstore serving in many points of Istanbul. Taksim Square Metro Entrance-1, Istanbul Bookstore, which has started to serve with its new branch, aims to be a popular destination for those who wonder about Istanbul and intersect with the city. Istanbul Bookstore's new branch is located at the entrance of the subway, Europe and the Far East underground transportation networks, which are frequently encountered in the news and the subject of the "book-reading passenger" squares are estimated to be more frequent. …
- They read books on the historic subway 28/12/2015 They read books on the historical subway: In order to improve reading, love and increase the interest in books, the students of Yildiz Technical University, IETT, have added the world's oldest 2. Beyoglu Tünel was approved by the Metro. A group of students studying in the third year of Turkish Technical Education in Yildiz Technical University, 1875 made in the year of reading the tunnel vehicles, book reading activity carried out. Students in the project area behind the tunnel vehicles and waiting areas to place a book pocket. A book reading activity project designed to create a habit of reading a book for citizens who use mass access tools; city trip şehir
- Meram Invited to Read Books Everywhere From Youth Assembly 16/03/2016 Meram invited to read the book everywhere from the Youth Council: The members of Konya's Meram District Municipality Youth Assembly invited the passengers to read the Book on the trams they had taken in order to raise awareness. Speaking to the importance of reading books, Mehmet Yolcu stated that they had carried out such an activity and that the nice reactions they received from the citizens were satisfied. Meram Youth Council, which continues its activities within the Municipality of Meram, has added a new one to its extraordinary and different projects. Members of the Assembly who want to create awareness because of the decreasing number of people who read books in the community, pay attention to the topic of reading books by taking the tram in a collective Toplum
- Istanbullular will read books at metro stops 17/03/2016 Istanbullular will read books at the metro stops: Reading groups will be created for the readings of Istanbul residents at Marmaray and metro stops. Ecek 7 Fine Man ince book readings will be held at the N 7 Beautiful Reading ”event to be held by Seven Crescent Association. Marmaray and metro stops in Istanbul in the description of the event to bring the book to the residents of the University of Seven Hilal Universities Samet Paçacı, cak Seven Beautiful Pioneers ”project will be created within the scope of many organizations to support the reading by specifying the organization, '' Marmaray and metro stops will be organized in the madrasa. When we say Madrasah, we mean the relationship between teacher and demand. One coordinator and one coordinator who will help the reader in all kinds of activities Etkinlik
- Kadıköy Book Days will take place at Haydarpaşa Station 27/05/2016 Kadikoy Book Days will be held in Haydarpasa Station: Kadikoy Municipality, Kadikoy Volunteers organized with the Book Days 8.sini date Haydarpaşa Gar'a moved. 1 5 8-1 June at Haydarpaşa Gar Station. The book will take place in the book days will be made by many master writers and interviews will meet with the reader. OPENING 100 JUNE The readership of 600 will be attended by the readers of the book, where the readers of Istanbul will meet the book in the historical and symbolic atmosphere of the Haydarpaşa Train Station. Book Days 1-5 will be visited between June and XNUMX. HONOR SUBJECT Selim İleri Kadıköy Municipality and Kadıköy UR
- Haydarpaşa Book Days starts today 01/06/2016 Haydarpaşa Book Days begins today: Kadikoy Municipality's Haydarpasa Train Station Book Days will be held on June Wednesday at 1. Kadikoy Municipality will organize at the platform of Haydarpasa Gar station 8. Book Days 1 starts on June Wednesday. 1-5 will meet with many master writers and event readers during the Book Days that will take place at the platforms of June at Haydarpaşa Gar Station. The opening ceremony of the book days will be held on 1 June Wednesday at the opening day of the book where the readers of Istanbul will meet with the book within the historical and symbolic atmosphere of the Haydarpaşa Train Station. Book Days 13.00-1, where over a hundred publishers, six hundred writers and cartoonists will participate in the signature day and interview Yüz