Joint statement Nusaybin'de 5 STK President wanted to start the train to the district again.
Nusaybin Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, drivers and shopkeepers, tradesmen Bail Bonds Cooperative and Irrigation Union managers and transport company employees came together in Nusaybin Railway Station made a press release.
Nusaybin Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, who made a press statement on behalf of the NGO and Transporters Ömer Özel, said that they would like to start the train services again in the district.
6 - 7 October Following the events of Kobani (Ayn al-Arab), Nusaybin announced that the train services to the Nusaybin Railway had been canceled. There is no factory in our district, our only source of income is railway and border gate. The fact that both the border crossing and the railway are closed affects our tradesmen in a negative way. As the people of Nusaybin, we would like to have the train services started urgently from both our government and our government. There is peace in Nusaybin, there is absolutely no security problem. Our people are unemployed, if the train service starts, there will be at least a thousand families a bread door. We demand from the state elders to be heard as soon as possible. As all NGOs in Nusaybin, we will move this initiative to Ankara tüm.
After the press release, Nusaybin Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman Mahsum Özmen stated that 40 wagon 50 wagon load was transported on a daily basis. The freight coming to Nusaybin was sent to all Middle Eastern countries, especially Iraq. Özmen said that all the transport companies in the district were on the verge of bankruptcy.
After the announcements, NGO managers and transporters decided to take part in the actions of the General General of the Railways in order to restart the train services.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- KTO asks Kayseri-Ankara YHT Line to be put into service as soon as possible 28/12/2015 KTO asked Kayseri-Ankara YHT Line to be put into service as soon as possible: Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (KTO) made the last meeting of the year together with the member of 40 professional committee. Kayseri Chamber of Commerce (KTO) made the last meeting of the year together with the member of 40 professional committee, and evaluated. President Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, Kayseri-Ankara high-speed train (YHT) to activate the commercial life of Kayseri as soon as possible to enter the service, Erkilet Airport terminal buildings wanted to expand. A large number of members from the 40 professional committee attended the joint professional committee meeting held by KTO this morning at Elmacıoğlu Resturant. KTO President Mahmut Hiçyılmaz, K
- Gaziantep - Akçakale - Nusaybin Railway Project 2 to Akçakale - Nusaybin Station Railway. In order for the line to be made and the rehabilitation of the existing line to be included in the investment program, hatt 18/09/2014 TCDD Gaziantep - Akçakale - Nusaybin Railway Project 2 to Akçakale - Nusaybin Station Railway. In order to make the line and rehabilitation of the existing line, the Ministry of Development will apply to the Ministry of Development. The ve Gaziantep - Akçakale - Nusaybin Railway Project - will be carried out by the Turkish State Railways. new developments were made in the tender for the construction of the line and the rehabilitation of the existing line. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; UDHB will apply to the Ministry of Development in the coming days for the project to be included in the investment program. The project covers the provinces of Sanliurfa and Mardin. Project line detection, map Proje
- President Atilla Requests Support from Arslan to Take the Railway to the Ground 18/09/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan visited Diyarbakır Mayor Cumali Atilla at his office. President Atilla gave information to the Minister Arslan about the works carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality and requested support from the Minister Arslan about the new project for the line of the State Railway in the city. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, who came to Diyarbakir for various contacts, welcomed the Mayor of Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla, as well as Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu. Mayor Atilla, Minister Arslan and his entourage made observations about the works of the Metropolitan Municipality at the Diyarbakir Airport junction. Başkan
- Mersin Transportation Center Logistics Center 29/11/2012 Mersin Transporters Site Surrounding Countries for Logistics Centers Mersin Transporters 'Site' in tradesmen who met Governor of Mersin, Mersin Transporters Site's just stressed that a logistics center in Mersin and surrounding countries is not in Turkey. Mersin Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu met with the shopkeepers of Mersin Transportation Center at the breakfast. The Governor, here found the explanations about the Mersin Transporters Site. Mersin Nakliyeciler Site, where more than 150 workplace, and where over a thousand people are employed, giving information that the Governor, "Our site per day 500-2 thousand vehicles with a thousand tons of goods over a thousand tons"
- Giant Cooperation with International Freight Forwarders Association in the Field of Logistics 26/11/2013 Giant Cooperation with the International Transporters Association in the Field of Logistics: A framework cooperation protocol was signed between Istanbul Commerce University and International Transporters Association. With the protocol, trainings will be provided for better quality service in the logistics sector, which is one of the locomotive sectors of the economy. Murat Baykara, UND Board Member Fatih Şener and Executive Board Member Evren Bingöl, Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees Hasan Erkesim, Rector; Dr. Prof. Nazım Ekren, Dean of the Faculty of Applied Sciences Dr. İsmail Ekmekçi, Vice Dean Assist. Assoc. Dr. Murat Çemberci, Prof. Dr. ...
- Samsun OMÜde Students Want to Enter the Rail System in the Campus 30/09/2016 Samsun OMÜde Students want to enter the campus of the campus: Samsun Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) Student Council and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. officials met. Samulaş Inc. General Manager Kadir Gürkan, Samulaş A.Ş. Operations Manager Sevilay Germi Telci, OMU Student Council President Ali Sarıalioğlu, student representatives of the faculties and community heads held a meeting. Sarıalioğlu: Öğrenci The project excited us a lot ray Recently, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz and President of Ondokuz Mayıs University Sait Bilgiç announced about ehir university rail system project “.
- 3 in the strike of İZBAN. day: waiting for Prime Minister to step in 10/11/2016 3 in the strike of İZBAN. day: waiting for the Prime Minister to step in: The personnel of İZBAN A.Ş., which operates the suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir, is on strike 3. entered the day. Citizens, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim demanded the introduction. TCDD which operates suburban transportation between Aliağa and Torbalı in İzmir and the joint company of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZBAN A.Ş. personnel strike decision 3. per day. Some citizens who think that the end of the strike, at the gates of the station "This is the strike at the workplace" saw the door turned to the door, turned the course of the bus stops. Many of the citizens, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications cilik
- YOLDER Proposed Public-NGO Cooperation for the Prevention of Railway Accidents 12/09/2017 The Railway Construction and Operation Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Association (YOLDER) has applied to the General Directorate of TCDD to organize a workshop where policies and strategies will be determined in order to determine the causes of railway accidents and incidents and occupational accidents and to discuss and implement the solutions. In order to minimize accidents in railway lines, YOLDER applied to TCDD to organize a workshop on the prevention of accidents and civil society support in cooperation with organized non-governmental organizations in TCDD. In the application, the road maintenance and repair personnel who make up the YOLDER member profile, especially in each title and duty Yap
- Full Support for ATSO Projects 12/10/2018 ATSO Delegation, consisting of the members of the Board of Directors of Aksaray Chamber of Commerce and Industry, continued to talk about its projects and projects and full support for the projects of Civil Society Organizations of our province. A delegation of ATSO Chairman Cüneyt Göktaş and members of the Board of Directors made a visit to MÜSİAD, Chamber of Agriculture, Craftsmen and Artisans Credit and Surety Cooperative, Cattle Breeders Association and TÜMSİAD. President of MÜSİAD Eyüp Dağdaş, President of the Chamber of Agriculture Emin Koçak, President of the Artisan Bail Bonds Cooperative; Yaşar Altın, President of the Cattle Breeders' Association, Bekir Kayan and TÜMSİAD President İlker Başgan;
- TCDD 3. Regional Director Koçbay Visits NGOs 16/01/2019 TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay visited the workplaces of civil society organizations operating within TCDD. TCDD Izmir 3. Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY 15.01.2019 with Nizametdin ÇİÇEK, Deputy Regional Managers and Mehmet Soner Baş and Service Managers together with the Regional Director of the Ministry of Environment and Forestry. Railway Vocational School Alumni Association, Transport Officer-Sen, Turkish Transport-Sen, United Transport Unions' Izmir Branch office visited the business meeting and then a collective meeting was taken.
- The Second Bridge of the University became operational 21/04/2015 The Second Bridge of the University became operational: The second bridge connecting Adıyaman University Rectorate building and campus area was put into operation. A new blind was built next to the single-lane bridge on the Adıyaman-Gölbaşı highway passing between the Rectorate and the campus. Both pedestrian and vehicle crossing from the previous bridge brought with it a potential danger. The 2 strip in the form of 7 strip, 50 meter long 2 meters, on the prestressed beams, was built with XNUMX openings in accordance with the vehicle traffic that will connect the campus with the university's Rectorate Building.
- new border gates between Turkey and Georgia will be operational 03/09/2012 According to the protocol signed between the Georgian authorities to put into operation new border crossings with Turkey to improve trade relations of both countries. According to the signed memorandum of understanding, works have begun on the opening of the Iron Silk Road Border Gate, where the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project will take place. In addition to this border gate, two new border crossings are planned for Ardahan and Artvin. The agreement to facilitate the construction of the railway tunnel planned to be constructed on the Kars-Ahilkelek part of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars new railway line was signed by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade Ziya Altunyaldız and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Georgia Jambul Ebaneoidze. Before the signing ceremony kon
- When will High Speed Train operate? 23/11/2012 When will High Speed Train operate? Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that it will contribute more than 800 million dollars to the economy with the implementation of the High Speed Train project. Minister Yildirim, said in a statement, Turkey's YHT xnumx'inc in the world with technology, he recalled xnumx'ınc countries in Europe. The Republic of Turkey State Railways in line with the target for the year 8, the country-wide railway network 6 thousand kilometers that expresses Lightning removed, this network will form the 2023 thousand kilometers, while the High Speed Rail line economic, stressing that he would make an important contribution to the social and cultural development. The construction will continue and connect the four major cities Yapım
- Eskişehir's New Tram Lines Will Operate on 25 Date 2014 Date 18/07/2013 Eskişehir's New Tram Lines 25 January 2014 Date of the operation of the Metropolitan Municipality, the Eskisehir Light Rail System Enterprise (ESTRAM) 20 to move to the new neighborhood, while an unexpected obstacle in the new lines will be operational 25 January 2014 date said. According to the information provided by the Metropolitan Municipality, the works of the extension works of the trolley extension lines were completed and the 1 part of the 2013 July 65 was completed. Yildiztepe-Yenikent-Cankaya, Labor-71 Evler and Batikent-Camlica extension lines work is an unexpected obstacle 25 2014 1 2013 terminated by the date that the lines of the authorities who are planning to start operations, XNUMX July XNUMX N
- Malatya CNC controlled sub-wheel lathe plant started operation 22/09/2013 Malatya CNC controlled underfloor wheel lathe plant operations were initiated: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 157. Anniversary was celebrated with the project '7 Great in the 7 Region', while a CNC controlled sub-wheel lathe plant in Malatya was launched. The establishment of TCDD is based on 157. Anniversary Celebrations, Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu, Afyonkarahisar'dan attended live broadcast. Due to the establishment of TCDD, the CNC controlled underfloor wheel lathe plant, which was completed in Malatya, has started to operate in Malatya Gar. Deputy Governor Murat Çağrı Erdinç, TCDD Malatya 5. Regional Manager Uzeyir Bölge
- Denizli - Istanbul train commences operations at January 2015 02/01/2015 Denizli - Istanbul train starts operations in January 2015: AK Party Denizli deputy Bilal Uçar, "10 Denizli, which is interrupted due to renovation works for a near time, starts its operations in January 2015. 200 between Denizli and Sandıklı Km with the whole infrastructure and superstructure rail, "he said. AK Party Denizli deputy Bilal Uçar, in his written statement "192 year due to a break in Denizli - Istanbul train due to renovation work starts January 10. Approx. 2015 Million TL investment between Denizli - Sandikli between"
- The world's longest rail activity (Video) 19/01/2015 The world's longest railway started operation: The longest railway in the world was activated when a freight train departing from China last month reached Madrid, Spain. 21. The railway, called the Silk Road of the Century, was made by China, which wants to revive the old trade routes between East Asia and Europe. Last November, a train of consumer goods arrived in Madrid three weeks after leaving China's seaside city of Yiwu. The 13 thousand-kilometer train cuts transport time by half. After the train bought wine and vegetables from Spain, it will be celebrated in February before the Chinese New Year,
- This is the commuter line that will be operational in March 2015 (Photo Gallery) 18/02/2015 This is the suburban line that will be operational in March 2015. Gebze- which constitutes the 80 part of the Marmaray projectHalkalı line 4 could not be completed over the years. Millions of liras Halkalı- Even though the suburban line X will be completed in 2011 hat, 4 has not finished for years. The company stopped working when it came to a halt due to the cost increase, things were left unfinished. There were dumps along the route, which thought that the construction sites were idle. Delayed project, people who use the line has been victimized. To examine the Marmaray route, TODAY, the scandal brought to light the truth. Kazlıçeşme-Halkalı line, according to plan 15 tı
- Gaziantep's Controversial Trams Will Operate at the End of 2015 06/05/2015 Gaziantep's Controversial Trams Will Be Operated At The End Of The 2015: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality made a statement about the 28 tram that was abandoned. , There is no mismatch with the line of vehicles lar, the Metropolitan Municipality, which provides the signaling infrastructure equipment required for the use of the trams on the existing line and installation on the vehicle, and the tender for the renewal of visual passenger information systems, air conditioning systems, seats and interior parts of the vehicles, and that the trams will be put into service by the end of 2015. Cihan News Agency, Gaziantep, 28 tram to be brought to the agenda as a result of the decay, Gaziantep ihan
- 7 logistic village started to operate in two years. 28/09/2015 7 logistic village started to operate in two years 6 started to operate in 7 logistics village where storage, transportation and transportation services together with road, sea, rail and airway access and combined transportation facilities were launched. came, he found the number 10. To date, the 3 project has been completed and put into operation. The construction of the village of 20 continues. 7 6 2013 2016 13 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Combined transportation facilities with airway access by road, rail, sea and destination Karayolu
- TCDD Transportation Inc. starts operations in the first half of 2016 02/11/2015 TCDD Tasimacilik AS commences operations in the first half of 2016. Preparations for the establishment of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. The European Commission (EU) technical consultancy service is underway for the company to be implemented and the company is planned to be established in the first half of 2016. In accordance with EU legislation in order to create the legal and structural framework of the railway sector in May 2016 xnumx't issued to Turkey in railway transport with the Law on the liberalization of the railway sector has entered a new period. Arrangement for the liberalization of railways Demir
- Siemens's New Headquarters Building in Munich 29/06/2016 Siemens' new headquarters building in Munich is now in operation: Siemens's new headquarters in Munich were opened with a ceremony attended by Siemens AG employees, management and advisory board members, official officials and business representatives. The new building, which was completed in three years and has a capacity of 1.200, was founded on an area of 45 thousand square meters. The energy used at the center, where environmental awareness is at the highest level, is largely derived from renewable sources; There are special parking spaces for electric bicycles, electric cars and also normal bicycles. The founder of the company is Werner von Siemens's 200. the front of the building, which was opened on the day of birth, was named on Werner-von-Siemens-Strasse doğum. doğum
- Başkentray Project commenced operations 12/07/2016 The Başkentray Project became operational: The Başkentray Project, which covers the renewal of the existing railway line in order to relieve the urban transportation in Ankara, started its activities today. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan made a statement about the project in the last days of June. Minister Arslan said that the work of the Başkentray Project, which encompasses the renovation and upgrading of the existing railway line in order to relieve urban transportation in Ankara, will be launched in July. ANKARA - ESKİŞEHİR 11 HOURS 1 DISTANCE TO THE MINUTE! Arslan, 5 kilometers of the capital, the completion of the project will carry an average of 36 thousand passengers per day, he said. In addition, Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train projects-
- Nairobi-Mombasa Railway Line Started Operation 01/06/2017 The Nairobi-Mombasa Railway Line is now in operation: The railway line called Standard Gauge Railway (SGR), which connects the capital Nairobi, which is considered to be the largest project in the history of the country in the East African country of Kenya, connects the city of Mombasa on the coast. 3 will connect with the Indian Ocean to China, Rwanda, Burundi and Ethiopia, the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa, where the 90 was launched by China Road and Bridge Corporation years ago and cost 3,2 billion dollars with the Chinese Eximbank loan. Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta opened the 480 30 on the XNUMX km, the first cargo expedition on May and Kenya
- Steam System Starts at Stop 20/07/2017 The steam system started to operate at the stops: In Şanlıurfa, where the air temperature exceeds 45; The Metropolitan Municipality saves time with its steam system and the turnstile system in operation in order to prevent the citizens from being affected by the heat. Metropolitan Municipality has revised the steam system in Şanlıurfa, where the air temperature is above 45. 1'nci and 2'in the center of the system applied in a cool environment, thanks to the citizens who expect buses, "Sanliurfa is very hot weather. The establishment of such a system by the Metropolitan Municipality of Şanlıurfa was very good. The weather is very warm, you can expect bus stations to come here. In the establishment of this system asında