Malatya Metropolitan Municipality MOTAŞ was established to provide services in the fields of transportation, training, certification and consultancy services for personnel participating in MELİD Company training programs.
Mayor Ahmet Çakır attended the ceremony held on Wednesday, April, and Enver Sadat Tamgacı, General Manager of MOTAŞ, and personnel who will receive certificates will attend the ceremony.
Prior to the certificate ceremony, Coordinator Funda Yalçınsoy gave information about the company's works, goals and objectives.
Çakır: The training of our staff is very important
After the presentation by coordinator Funda Yalçınsoy, Mayor Ahmet Çakır gave a speech and gave the following statements:
Taşı MOTAŞ has moved Malatya to a certain level as the service sector, which really increases the standards in transportation and gives importance to quality. Along with being the first TRAMBUS brought a different dimension to traffic in Turkey. MOTAŞ conducts activities for long-term transportation of the city not only on the basis of Trambus. Since it is a transportation service sector, the training of our personnel is very important, and there are trainings given during the year to train all of our drivers.
Due to the services and activities of MOTAŞ, it was necessary to establish a company and MELİD was founded. In this context, a staff of trainers is formed within our own staff. With this staff, we will make an intensive effort in the training of all our personnel. We aim to provide quality, reliable transportation service; I believe that we will do better with our new company. Today, we will deliver our certificates to our personnel who have received their first training.
Training services will not be limited to our staff. With the acquisition of our company's accreditation, we plan to give this training to all drivers in Malatya. I would like to thank all of our employees, especially our MOTAŞ General Manager. AŞ
After the speech made by MELİD company which was established within MOTAŞ to provide service in the fields of transportation, education, certification and consultancy, 16 personnel participated in 'Trainer Training' program and their certificates were given by Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Çakır.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 25.Yıl certificate ceremony at the graduation of the railway school (Photo Gallery) 26/09/2013 25.Yıl certificate ceremony at Graduation 1988 Year Graduates "25.Year" graduation ceremony was held at 21 September 2013 Saturday in Ankara. TCDD 2. 1 October is the anniversary of the first opening of our school. Graduates of the year were decided to celebrate with the participation of 2002 25 October 4 in Ankara Demirspor Local 2002 celebration program for graduates organized and traditionalized. TCDD Occupation ı
- R & D Engineer Training Project Certificate Ceremony Held in Esogü 07/01/2017 R & D Engineer Training Project Certificate Ceremony was held in Esogü: The students who completed their training in the ES R & D Engineer Training Project ile which was initiated in cooperation with Eskişehir Osmangazi University (ESOGÜ) in the context of industrial cooperation were awarded with a ceremony. ESOGÜ Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, TÜLOMSAŞ Inc., Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO), Rail Systems Cluster Association (RSK), ESOGÜ Technology Transfer Office Application and Research Center (ETTOM), İŞKUR Eskişehir Provincial Directorate and Eskişehir Technology Development Zone (ETGB). All stakeholders, supporting business executives and students participated in ESOGU. Dr. The ceremony was held in Suat Mirza Conference Hall, with the participation of Melis Türksever, a student in the Department of Industrial Engineering, u
- Palandöken Municipality Certifies Small Skiers 28/03/2016 Palandöken Municipality Certified Tiny Skiers: By the Palandöken Belediyespor Club, the 6 young skier who completed the three-month skiing course for 8 and 50 children, received a course of completion with a simple ceremony. Palandöken Municipality Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Culture Center and Sports Complex held a short speech at the certificate ceremony Orhan Bulutlar Palandöken Mayor, Başkan Palandöken Belediyespor Club in the branch of the 10 continues to operate with over one thousand licensed athletes. Today, after three months of training, we are proud of our skiing teacher. This is just what we see as a beginning Bu
- The first graduates of the Rail Systems Specialization Certificate Program 16/07/2012 The imzalan Rail Systems Expertise Certificate Program de, which started in March 2012 with the protocol signed between Yıldız Technical University Continuous Education Center (YTUSEM) and İBB Transportation Inc., gave its first graduates. The program was designed to train qualified manpower with the technical knowledge, skills and training equipment needed by local, regional and national rail system enterprises operating at various scales by Istanbul Transport Inc.. The aim of this course is to train qualified managers and professional staff who have understood management, planning, coordination and organization by using the Rail Systems Expertise Certificate. Under the protocol Protok
- Durmazlar Certified for Domestic Metro Car Production 07/02/2013 Durmazlar Certified for the Production of Domestic Metro Cars We were two journalists who went to Selahattin Adıgüzeller without seeing the silkworm raft. We had received very detailed information from Taha Aydın who carried out the project on behalf of Metropolitan Municipality. After three hours of information with the participation of the Mayor Recep Altepe, we saw the silkworm, which was wrapped in the bone, and finished with the photos. That excursion took place in the headline with the title ği Metal Silkworm Here O. In the intervening period, Silkworm came out of the factory and then taken to the fairs in Europe. Soon it will be on the streets of Bursa. Altepe's süreç we are going to do Alt process is almost completed. The last praise is two Son
- Certificate excitement 18/06/2013 CERTIFICATE OF CERTIFICATE IN Raytestte CERTIFICATE OF CERTIFICATES IN TURKISH RAILING SECTOR. RAYDER) and Rail Transport Association (DTD) in cooperation with the RAYTEST Train Engineer, established in Ankara, the National Qualification Exam successfully passed the mechanic, the certificate of qualification. Engineers will give their certificates to the Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım. The certificate ceremony will be held at 18 2013 on 19.00 at XNUMX in Tower Restaurant located in Ankara Gar Complex. RAYTEST, EXAMINATION AND CERTIFICATION OF THE RAILERS T
- Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop received a Certificate (Photo Gallery) 15/04/2013 Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop received the Certificate: ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Security Management System, ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System certificates, filed by Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop Directorate. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, 3. Regional Directorate employees and Halkapınar Lokobakım Workshop Manager attended a ceremony. After the certificate delivery ceremony at 3 at Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop, the Regional Director, Mr. Selim Koçbay gave information about the Aegean Rail Projects, efficiency and railway law to the NGOs and staff who attended the ceremony. UM
- International certification comes to mechanics 06/11/2014 International certification comes to the mechanics: RAYTEST Train Engineer (Level 4) Vocational Qualification Certificate exams start as of November. RAYTEST Limited Company was founded on 02 March 2012 under the c Project for Establishment of Examination and Certification Center with National Qualification System in Railway Transportation Sector X conducted by TCDD Development and TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Assistance Foundation. Founding partners, TCDD Development and TCDD Personnel Solidarity and Solidarity Foundation (TCDD Foundation), Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists Association (RAYDER) and Rail Transport Association (DTD), RAYTEST, certification, training, test-laboratory, R & D and consultancy services. RAYTEST, TÜRKAK AY
- TÜLOMSAŞ's certificate was issued to the new car 20/04/2016 Certificate was granted to the new cars produced by the TÜLOMSAŞ: Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) produced by 'Eanoss' type wagon Technical Terms of the Interoperability (TSI) were given certificates. In a written statement made by the General Directorate of TÜLOMSAŞ, it is stated that the works initiated in order to ensure the continuous and safe operation of the passenger and freight wagons operated on the international railway lines are continuing. TSI certificate for the "Eanoss" type cargo wagon was reported, and the following statements were recorded: "TSI certification works for Eanoss type freight wagons are carried out by an internationally authorized auditing company and carried out jointly with Istanbul Technical University Mechanical Engineering Faculty."
- Certificate for prisoners receiving resource training 03/06/2016 Source field training certificates to prisoners: Sivas in Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) and the Social Support Project under the leadership of the Ministry of Justice (SODES) who supply training course participants received their certificates 15 prisoners. Within the scope of the SODES project by TÜDEMSAŞ and the Ministry of Justice, 15 sentenced 6 during the month in the Resource Education and Technologies Center under the coordination of Sivas Provincial Directorate of Probation and TÜDEMSAŞ. A certificate ceremony was held at the Resource Education and Technologies Center for the 15 prisoner under probation. The Chief Public Prosecutor of the Republic of Sivas Murat Ircal, TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan, s
- Digital Insurance Period from Anadolu Sigorta 27/05/2017 Digital Insurance Period from Anadolu Sigorta: Anadolu Sigorta signed one of the firsts in the sector in the field of freight transportation insurance; started to offer insurance certificate on customer portal. Anadolu Sigorta, which has maintained its sector leadership for many years in freight transportation insurances, has opened the insurance certificate regulation process for its customers in the digital environment with its newly developed system and has managed to reduce the process to less than 2 minutes. With this application, which is one of the first in the insurance sector, customers and intermediaries who need transportation commodity insurance can enter their user information via the corporate portal, 7 can produce 24 hours certificates, and they can send them to the addresses they want by digital signed e-mail. "Standard…
- Minister Arslan attends the Green Port Certificate Ceremony 29/06/2017 Minister Arslan attended the Green Port Certificate Ceremony: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the legal process to increase the waiting period from 2 to 7 to meet the mandatory requirements of the ships passing through the Turkish Straits is about to be completed. center will be opened to be converted. Minister Arslan, in his speech at the Green Port certificate ceremony held at Bilkent Hotel, stated that various activities were organized due to the Maritime Week and a visit to the pier and the pier were shared with the local authorities in Çıldır Lake, which is the common lake of Ardahan and Kars ve
- Apaydın, Sudan Railway Staff Participated in the Training Certificate Ceremony 28/10/2018 TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın; 25 October 2018 attended the Sudan Railway Staff Training Certificate Ceremony on Thursday. In addition to the General Manager Apaydın, the Undersecretary Tarig Ahmed Mohamed Salih, General Director of Sudan Railways (SRC), İbrahim Fadul Abdalla, GAM Africa Development Company Manager and Gamal Khugalı, Representative of TÜLOMSAŞ, Baran Bıyık, RAYSİMAŞ General Manager TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı attended. Müdür We are building civilization in Sudan Müdür TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın Turkey and Sudan's separate regions of the country have deep historical and cultural ties, though ...
- Certificate Excitement at Bike College 19/03/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its trainings in Ayçiçeği Bicycle Valley. In this context, 13 participant certificates of 16-60 age were received in the course where basic driving techniques were given. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality in the Department of Youth and Sports Services, which continues to operate in the Ayçiçeği Bike Valley 'basic driving techniques' training activities were ended. In the 13-16 age range, the 60 participant benefited; bicycle sport recognition, the benefits of cycling, cycling recognition, bicycle control, first driving safe driving-stop techniques, information about what should be done in sudden and emergency situations were given theoretically and practically. With a ceremony at the weekend Hafta
- MOTAŞ Certifies Quality 01/04/2015 We certify the quality of MOTAŞ: We certify our public transport service that we carry out in accordance with Tamgacı ede human-oriented business policy. quality management training was given all day long in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall. tarafından Taşımacılık We are Boosting Service Standards “Our Director General gave the following statements while conveying the works they carried out within the scope of the transformation and transformation that they started at MOTAŞ: to increase service standards, increase customer satisfaction and lar
- MOTAŞ Receives Quality Certificates 08/09/2015 MOTAŞ received Quality Certificates: atya We Certified Our Quality ini Malatya Transportation Inc. which carries out the public transportation service of Malatya. (MOTAŞ) has meticulously certified its quality of service. The General Manager of MOTAŞ, Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, stated that they have given quality management training to their employees within the framework of the change they initiated since their inauguration; “We have documented the quality of our public transport service that we carry out in accordance with our human-oriented business policy, şu said the following: belgel Institutions try to establish their units separately as they solve their problems. But the institution needs to be removed from this mess. Because a scattered structure often prevents focusing on the whole. I
- First aid training was given to MOTAŞ drivers 28/03/2016 First aid training was given to MOTAŞ drivers: MOTAŞ gave a seminar on 'First Aid' to the personnel within the scope of educational activities carried out at regular intervals. The seminar was held in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall in two shifts. Dr. Aydin Keles' seminar, the first action to be done in the health of the vehicle or during the vehicle movement may need to be explained. Information on how to do first aid with vital importance was accompanied by a slide. … For us, human life is sacred. Iye Evaluating the issue, the General Manager of MOTAŞ, Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, mentioned the importance of human health and said that they approached the customers with the conscience of trust değerlendir
- MOTAŞ, 20 is holding a tender for car 31/03/2016 MOTAŞ, 20 is holding a tender for the vehicle: Within the framework of the Transformation Project initiated in public transport, MOTAŞ is holding a tender for the 20 vehicle. Speaking about the project, General Manager of MOTAŞ Anwar Sadat Tamgacı said, Malatya will be the winner with the Transformation Project Proje. Within the scope of the Transformation Project, MOTAS will hold a tender for the 20 vehicle. The tender is 20 tool covers and stating that it would apply the same conditions as motas try motas General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgac of Malatya relieve public transport vehicles, to ensure customer satisfaction, Malatya public transport transformation initiated the average age of vehicles in order to move to the first row of the average in Turkey Project 20 tool will be auctioned. kapsamında
- Tamgaci, Malatya Passenger's Percent 60'i MOTAŞ is carrying 08/04/2016 Tamgacı carries the 60 of the Malatya Passenger on its XNUMX. The trainers who are regularly trained in various subjects are given seminars by the experienced trainers to the employees of MOTAŞ. The subject of unda Customer Requests and Complaints ş was held at the seminar organized by MOTAŞ, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall. The seminar was given by a private security specialist in two shifts. Prioritizing customer satisfaction, MOTAŞ discussed customer demands and complaints in training programs to disseminate the Quality Management System to all areas of the organization in order to maximize customer satisfaction. By providing the correct and appropriate answers to the complainants after the analysis of the complaints that come to the institution, the incoming channels are categorized.
- 71 of Malatians satisfied with MOTAŞ's services 28/04/2016 The 71 of the Malatians are satisfied with the services of MOTAŞ: Carrying out public transport in Malatya, MOTAŞ conducted a survey in March to measure customer satisfaction and learn the demands. In a statement from the motas, according to TurkStat data, which is 62% satisfaction in Turkey reminded the public transport; . It is seen that we have exceeded this level in our survey. 6 thousand people in a survey conducted by an independent organization in total 5 bin, thousand passengers in the trambus 11 satisfaction question was asked. As a result of the survey, it is concluded that the passengers are satisfied with our service in% 71 ratio. Memnuniyet THE SURVEY WILL BE WRAPPED AT THE POINT OF DECISIONS NO AN
- Great convenience to students from MOTAŞ 02/05/2016 Great convenience for students from MOTAŞ: Students will be able to perform their transactions on the system without submitting documents. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which aims at the maximum level of customer satisfaction, continues to innovate in accordance with its electronic infrastructure. MOTAŞ signed a new protocol with Inonu University. After the protocol signed with Malatya İnönü University Student Affairs Office, MOTAŞ General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı stated that with the help of developing technology, all areas of life have come to ease. Iyor Nowadays, everything is easily accessible. In this sense, to minimize bureaucratic procedures, to reduce the waste of stationery Bu
- MOTAŞ Personnel, Training Given 12/05/2016 MOTAŞ Personnel were Trained: Training was given to MOTAŞ personnel on “Safe and Efficient Driving Techniques MOT. MOTAŞ continues its training seminars. Salon Safe and Efficient Driving Techniques Eğ program held in Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall was given by the Technical Trainer Yener Gülünay. Safe driving techniques in the program accompanied by a slide. In the program, önlem Safe driver, the person who noticed the accident in advance and the early measure is the person. The driver in front of him is the newbie, knowing that the person taking the safe drive. It is the professionalism that does not take risks when driving in traffic and can predict the failure of the driver in the opposite. The reflex in traffic is very important and when you are driving çok
- MOTAŞ With Its Renewed Face 31/05/2016 With the renewed face of MOTAŞ: In 2007, with the emergence of the law on the use of vehicles suitable for disabled access in public transportation, starting from the 2009, the purchase of vehicles suitable for disabled access was started. 67 of our fleet is suitable for disabled access. Studies have been initiated to make other vehicles suitable for disabled access. Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir in the instigation of Turkey AVERAGE FIRST ROW vehicle fleet has been rejuvenated. 2009 11 2013 10.34 2015 9 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX'da while the average age is reduced to XNUMX. Thus, the average age of motas public transport has risen to first place in Turkey. CAMERA SYSTEM Safer and more controllable spaces K
- MOTAŞ 10 Making Bidding For Vehicle 23/06/2016 MOTAŞ 10 Makes Bidding for the Vehicle: MOTAŞ, which carries the public transportation of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, is holding a tender for the 10 vehicle. tenders for rotation line based on revenue sharing to be met by bus. MOTAŞ General Manager made a statement evaluating the issue. 10 will be held on Wednesday at 13 14 in MOTAŞ meeting hall.
- MOTAŞ Will Bring Democracy Sentrists For Free 26/07/2016 MOTAŞ will carry the Democracy Sentries Free: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality continues to give full support to the Democracy Watch against the coup attempt. Within this scope, MOTAŞ, within the body of Metropolitan Municipality, decided to make all flights between 20: 00 and 23: 30 hours free of charge. Ücretsiz When the mentioned country and flag is stopped, flowing water stops., Mayor of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Çakır said, ün We are going through difficult times as a country. Impact enthusiasts attempted to capture the country and liquidate the legitimate government. As in the whole of the country, we started to resist this attempt as Metropolitan Municipality. Our vehicles against the dangers on the road as a roadblock ım