Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement projects on D-100 Highway within the scope of Transportation Master Plan. The Metropolitan Municipality, with the Köseköy Interchange project, makes the transit of D-100 traffic by arranging the side roads. With the project to be made in the form of tunnel crossing, traffic lights in the region will be removed and the vehicles will be provided with uninterrupted access. 6 firm made a bid for the tender which was realized due to the firm's failure to complete the work.
6 FIRM OFFERED
Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department held a tender to determine the company that will undertake the completion of the project. 6 firm bid on bid. The lowest bid with 41 million 881 thousand 500 TL YAFA Engineering, while the highest bid 52 million 500 thousand TL with ES Industrial Building came from. The company will undertake the project junction 210 will complete the day.
20 KILOMETRICAL UNINTERRUPTED D-100
The D-20 route of 100 kilometers between Ozdilek and Kurucesme will be uninterrupted. Köseköy Junction will eliminate the traffic load caused by heavy vehicles entering and leaving the TEM highway. The side roads at the crossroads will be connected to Sabancı Junction. The side roads will be applied as three strips with the return strips and the 2 × 2 strips in the tunnel.
110 METER TUNNEL
Within the scope of the project 110 meter closed tunnel (branch-out) 500 meter will be made open part. The project main road will be realized as a thousand 300 meters. In the project 2 thousand 600 meters will be built in the north south side roads. Within the scope of the project, 1 pedestrian bridge will be constructed. In the intersection study 35 bin hot asphalt, 11 thousand square meters of parquet, 10 bin 500 meters will also be used in the border. Stream rehabilitation and infrastructure applications will be carried out.
|YAFA Engineering||41.881.500,00 TL|
|Contact MEHMET AKSEKİLİ||43.623.000,00 TL|
|İLKE YAPI||44.055.900,00 TL|
|HALDIZ CONSTRUCTION||48.196.312,11 TL|
|SİMGE MAT MADEN||49.379.514,74 TL|
|ES INDUSTRIAL||52.500.000,00 TL|
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Uninterrupted Investment for Uninterrupted Traffic in Kayseri 17/08/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality opened four of its multi-storey intersections for uninterrupted traffic in Kocasinan Boulevard, and the fifth is completed soon. The Metropolitan Municipality opened four of its multi-storey intersections for uninterrupted traffic at Kocasinan Boulevard, and the fifth is completed soon. Tuna and 30 August Intersection has reached the last stage of the intersection works. Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without interruption for uninterrupted traffic. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, Danube and 30 August intersections at the intersection of the junction found. Receiving information on the latest state of the works, Mustafa Çelik, “with the Highways Junction at Kocasinan Boulevard, Station and Hospital Street Junction Yap
- Uninterrupted Operation in Continuous Square 23/08/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality completed the 65 on the Mithatpaşa Highway Underpass, which will add significant value to the region with its green texture, different landscape applications and game groups. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which gave a different breath to the living areas of the people of İzmir, came to the level of 71 in the new challenge of 500 bin 65 square on the coast of Mithatpaşa. Mithatpasa Industrial Vocational High School and Hamidiye Mosque in front of the city will be uninterrupted sea to reach the new challenge project, children's playground, the stage can be used as a demonstration area, water playground, recreation areas, bicycles and pedestrian roads, specially designed urban at
- Esenevler Junction Opened Uninterrupted Transportation Begins 09/03/2013 Esenevler Intersection, which is located between the 23 bridge and the junction, has been opened to traffic. With the investment of approximately 15 million TL, the Esenevler intersection was brought from Ankara to Bursa and the traffic transferred from the Otosansit junction to the highway was continuously directed to the normal road. The Metropolitan Municipality, which makes the investment move in terms of rail network, sea and air transportation and road network in this period, also solves the nodes in Ankara road where traffic problem is experienced due to Bursaray Kestel line, intersection and bridge manufacturing. In the past weeks, the way to Ankara tal
- Uninterrupted Transportation to Dilovası with West Junction 17/10/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is organizing the work at the West Junction to relieve the entrance to Dilovası city center. In the framework of the works, additional arms and bridges will be formed at the junction and connections will be provided. In the ongoing works, prefabricated beam assemblies were placed on one of the 3 bridges to be constructed within the scope of the project. FIRST PREFABRICATED ROOF ASSEMBLY The project undertakes further work at the West Junction at Dilovası to provide TEM and D-100 connections. With the new work, the entrance and exits of the district will be relieved. Working with new bridges and junction arms will be created. With the project coming from the west of Gebze and wanting to go to Dilovası without entering the industrial area of the vehicles Proje
- Capacities Interchange - Save Time and Fuel 14/12/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality wants to make the main arteries in the city fluent and realizes important projects. At D-100 and D-130, new intersections are made and the roads are being transformed. In this context, the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carries out a bridge junction in the Gölcük Yüzbaşılar area. The traffic will be lifted in the region and the traffic will be improved. While the 6 bridge pillar has been completed in the scope of the project, the construction of the other bridge legs is continuing. Menus Business has been completed 3 in Golcuk. The construction work of the capitals will be meticulously continued. 'Traffic flow will save time and fuel, as it will be in transit'
- New Ring of Uninterrupted Traffic at Kayseri Terminal Junction 20/11/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality; Kocasinan boulevard, Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard and the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard after the completed intersections, Osman Kavuncu Bulvarı'nda has also accelerated the work for the construction of the intersection. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality; Kocasinan boulevard, Mustafa Kemal Pasha Boulevard and the General Hulusi Akar Boulevard after the completed intersections, Osman Kavuncu Bulvarı'nda has also accelerated the work for the construction of the intersection. Mayor Mustafa Celik, Kayseri, 4 14 annually intersecting to gain the junction said they live. Mustafa Çelik, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, completed his Master Plan Mustafa
- Traffic arrangement for Köseköy Bridge Interchange 17/10/2017 In line with the decision taken by the Transportation and Traffic Regulatory Commission of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality (UTDK), 18 will conduct traffic arrangements at Köseköy crossroads and some roads due to 2017 October 100 as the manufacturing work will be carried out within the scope of N Köseköy Bridge Interchange Construction Work Kocaeli. The routes of the public transport vehicles running on the existing roads were temporarily given to alternative routes until the end of the work for the citizens not to have problems. UTDK DECISION At the Köseköy crossroads of the vehicles which are looking for D-100 at the Köseköy locality; Return to Izmit direction…
- Köseköy Junction 28/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is conducting a tunnel crossing in Köseköy, one of the key points of the city. In Köseköy, which is one of the important projects in the field of transportation, the traffic flow at D-100 will be in transit when the intersection is completed. Istanbul-Ankara and Ankara-Istanbul traffic will cross the junction. At the roundabout, the north-south turns will be provided by the bridge. WORKS CONTINUES Construction work is ongoing in the project excavation and excavation applications are done. In the south and north of the line, concrete wall works are underway and infrastructure applications are also carried out. Car traffic in the project, which is currently underway, is done through the side road in the north. UNINTERRUPTED D-100 In the form of branch-out of Köseköy Junction İN
- Tunnel Excavations Started at Köseköy Junction 04/09/2018 Kocaeli D-100 works are under way at Köseköy Junction, which is being constructed to relieve the urban transition. The intersection project carried out by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is one of the important points in D-100 since it provides connection to the district center of Kartepe. The intersection made in the form of a batt-out, will create a unity in the district of Kartepe divided by D-100 and will prevent the accumulation of light caused by light. At the intersection of the sunk, the tunnel will make Istanbul-Ankara direct traffic. The side roads will provide the exit from the district center. D-100 UNINTERRUPTED D-100 Excavation and excavation works were started in the northern part of the sinking project where the pile applications were completed. D-XNUMX south highway X
- President Karaosmanoğlu, Köseköy Junction Investigated 25/10/2018 Union of Turkish World Municipalities (TDBB) and Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, 110 meter closed tunnel (branch-out) 500 meter open part of the construction of the ongoing work at the Kartepe Köseköy Junction examined the site. Metropolitan Municipality Secretary-General Ilhan Bayram and Deputy Secretary General Alaeddin Alkaç'in accompanied by the investigation of the work continued day and night, without expressing that Karaosmanoğlu, "Kartepe Köseköy Junction, D-100 will fulfill an important service on the description," he said. 20 KILOMETRICAL PART UNINTERRUPTED THE PROJECT The main road is a thousand 300 meters, the 2 bin 600 meters are also UM
- Tunnel Excavations at Köseköy Junction 12/11/2018 D-100 is the tunnel crossing intersection in Köseköy, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli. The excavation of the tunnel section of the ongoing junction was completed with a percentage of 90. When the intersection which carries the Istanbul-Ankara vehicle traffic is completed, it will ease the traffic in the region. The intersection made in the form of a batt-out will form a unity in the district of Kartepe divided by the D-100. With the disappearance of the lights, the car will be prevented. GIRDLE ASSEMBLES WILL START The middle leg column construction of the bridge while the road body concrete and bored pile header beams were completed. Beam assemblies will be started after excavation works. Project…
- Bridge beams are being built at Köseköy Junction 06/12/2018 D-100, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which performs projects to make the vehicle traffic uninterrupted, is building a tunnel passage intersection in Köseköy. The excavation of the tunnel section of the ongoing junction was completed with a percentage of 90. When the intersection which carries the Istanbul-Ankara vehicle traffic is completed, it will ease the traffic in the region. The intersection made in the form of a batt-out will form a unity in the district of Kartepe divided by the D-100. With the disappearance of the lights, the car will be prevented. GIRDLE ASSEMBLY CONTINUES Road body concrete and bored pile header beams are completed while the middle foot column of the bridge is in progress. Mounting of bridge beams conveyed to the project area Proje
- Completing the Bridge Beams at Köseköy Junction 11/01/2019 D-100, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which performs projects to make the vehicle traffic uninterrupted, is building a tunnel passage intersection in Köseköy. While the excavation of the tunnel section of the ongoing junction is completed, the installation of bridge beams is completed this week. GREAT CONSTITUTION TO THE TRANSPORTATION NETWORK Köseköy intersection, which has been implemented by Büyükşehir Municipality for uninterrupted transportation, will provide important transportation facilities in the region. When the intersection which carries the Istanbul-Ankara vehicle traffic is completed, it will ease the traffic in the region. The intersection made in the form of a batt-out will form a unity in the district of Kartepe divided by the D-100. With the disappearance of the lights, the car will be prevented. DAL-ÇIK IN THE HUSBAND THROUGH STUDY DA
- Asphalt Routine Begins at Köseköy Junction 07/02/2019 D-100, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which performs projects to make the vehicle traffic uninterrupted, is building a tunnel passage intersection in Köseköy. The installation of the bridge beams was completed and the asphalt pavement work started at the crossroad. GREAT CONSTITUTION TO THE TRANSPORTATION NETWORK Köseköy intersection, which has been implemented by Büyükşehir Municipality for uninterrupted transportation, will provide important transportation facilities in the region. When the intersection which carries the Istanbul-Ankara vehicle traffic is completed, it will ease the traffic in the region. The intersection made in the form of a batt-out will form a unity in the district of Kartepe divided by the D-100. With the disappearance of the lights, the car will be prevented. WORKS TEKER TEKER COMPLETED Köseköy ER
- Köseköy Bridge Interchange Opens Service 14/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality opens the Köseköy Junction, which will provide transportation to the district center of Kartepe and carry the vehicle traffic on the Istanbul-Ankara route. The sunk, which will greatly relax the region's transportation network, will be opened to vehicle traffic on 16 on Saturday, 15.00. GREAT CONCERT TO TRANSPORTATION NETWORK In order to ensure uninterrupted vehicle traffic at D-100, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli will open a tunnel crossing at Köseköy. Köseköy Junction will provide important transportation facilities in the region. Providing connections to the district center of Kartepe and carrying the Istanbul-Ankara car traffic, the junction will ease the traffic in the region. In the form of batt-out Bat
- Köseköy Bridge Interchange Opened to Traffic 17/02/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kartepe district center and the Istanbul-Ankara route that will carry the vehicle traffic at the Köseköy Junction was opened to traffic. It will provide uninterrupted access to the sunk-output D-100, which significantly relieves the transportation network. BIG CONCEPT IN THE TRANSPORTATION NETWORK In order to make the traffic of the vehicles in D-100 uninterrupted, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality promoted a tunnel crossing in Köseköy. Programa Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Dönmez, Kocaeli Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu, AK Party Kocaeli MPs Radiye Sezer Katırcıoğlu, Emine Zeybek, AK Party Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Büyükakın, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Pro
- Will provide a floating bus in the Golden Horn (Video) 06/02/2013 The bus will provide a floating bus on the Golden Horn. Both sides of the Golden Horn will be connected by a bus. One of the symbols of Istanbul will be connected to the Amphibian model of the Golden Horn. The bus, which collects its wheels and becomes a ship, will be put into service in August. It is now known as Amfibus in the Dutch city of Rotterdam and it is possible to pass from Sütlüce to Eyüp in 5 minutes. Yılmaz Çelik, the general manager of Amfibus's distributor Magic Bus İstanbul, says that both sides of the Golden Horn will now be connected to the bus, not by boats. 2013 has stated that the vehicle will be in Istanbul since August X
- Sivas-Divriği railroad services will facilitate transportation 09/11/2013 Sivas-Divriği railroad services will provide convenience in transportation: Sivas-Divriği railroad services planned to be launched in the near future will provide great convenience in transportation to the district where important historical monuments including Divriği Ulu Mosque and Hospital are located on UNESCO's "World Cultural Heritage List" "Thanks to the railroad, the journey time will remain constant in the summer and winter and I think it will be under the 2,5 hour. This is an important opportunity for the Divriids and also a great benefit for the tourists." The recently planned Sivas-Divrigi railroad services, United Nations Education, Science and the Grand Mosque, located in the "World Cultural Heritage List" of the Cultural Organization (UNESCO) ve
- IETT will provide free transportation for YGS 11/03/2016 IETT will provide free transportation for YGS: In Istanbul, 13 will be free of public transportation to the teachers who will take the exam until March 11.00 on Sunday. Teachers with the students who will be admitted to the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) in 13 March on Sunday will be able to benefit from the public transportation vehicles until the 11.00. According to the statement made by IETT, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council on the decision, the 13 March on Sunday a series of arrangements were made for the YGS. According to this, teachers who are going to take the exam will be able to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge until 11.00. Students' entrance exam documents, teachers Öğ
- 3. Where is the Metro Line to Provide Transportation to the Airport? 11/09/2017 Last week AirTürkHaber 3. The construction of the airport carried the photograph of American astronauts on International Space Station to the headline of American Randy Bresnik, which was taken while crossing over Istanbul. Astronaut Bresnik, the photo taken from the IAI, but the purpose of the photo to see the Bosphorus in general, while the report draws attention to details. The picture of a huge airport building in the north-west end of Istanbul is undoubtedly making people proud. The size of the construction area is clearly noticeable even in the photograph taken from the ground up to about 350 km, while in the same photograph there are other details attached to the eye. 3, which will be among the largest in the world for the first time. İlk
- Overpass in Kocaeli Provides Safer Transportation 07/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Kabaoğlu District of Izmit district by Prof.Dr. The pedestrian overpass built on Baki Komsuoğlu Street is the production of steel reinforcement. The overpass will allow the TÜRGEV dormitory located on the street and the locals to cross the street safely. 70 TON STEEL MANUFACTURING USES Steel foot arms are now in place within the scope of overpass construction works. In total, 70 ton steel was used in the pedestrian overpass and the main body floor was placed and the bridge was formed. In addition, the installation of overpass bridge towers has been completed. WILL BE DOUBLE LIFT Kabaoğlu Neighborhood On Baki Komsuoğlu Street…
- The section between Orhaneli Junction and Gül Junction will be opened next week. 17/04/2013 The first stage of the work that was initiated by the Karayolları'nın Izmir Road, between Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction section will open to traffic next week. Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00, there is a continuous study. Gece
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded 07/08/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Intersection - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded Highways (KGM) 13. The tender of the Regional Directorate has been concluded with the tender for the Kav Procurement of Surveying and Project Engineering Services for 7 pieces of Interchange at Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction adet. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the 446.666 lira was determined to be awarded to the bid of 149.000 TL company won the construction company. Authorities, the contract will be signed with the contractor in the coming days noted that the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Apron Project 2. Cem Cüneyt Cem
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap