İZAYDAŞ, one of the affiliates of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, accelerated its operations with four new marine surface cleaning boats, environmental control boats and environmental control and control aircraft for the protection and cleaning of the gulf while carrying out ship waste collection activities in İzmit Bay.
Turkey's leading waste management provider IZAYDAS, which generates electricity with waste disposal activities as well as the ship entered the Gulf waste collection service is giving, but contributes also to the cleaning and preservation of the bay. İZAYDAŞ has successfully carried out the waste collection of ships entering the bay with two waste reception vessels and last year 2 bin734 has contributed significantly to the removal of the gulf by providing de facto waste reception services.
FOUR NEW SEA SWEEPER
Within this scope, IZAYDAS was commissioned immediately after receiving the tender for the 10 year-long sea surface cleaning work of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. İZAYDAŞ also added environmental control and environmental control and control aircraft to its fleet and started to work on a modern marine waste reception facility in Derince Port. With this facility, IZAYDAS will take the slop wastes generated in the vessels entering into the Gulf of Izmit and ensure their disposal and contribute to the production of electricity.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TO MARINE POLLUTION
IZAYDAS is also planning to provide emergency response intervention certificate for the early intervention and cleaning activities in the Gulf.
THE BENEFIT OF THE NEW MARINE AIRCRAFT WILL BE GREAT
The new seaplane, which will serve the entire Marmara region, will fly the 1200 hourly and inform the center immediately about the sea pollution. In addition, the aircraft, may be able to observe fires. The new aircraft, which has a capacity of eight people, will contribute to the air control and control of the bay.
”ENVIRONMENT AND COASTAL CLEANING ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT SERVICE“
With the investments made under the leadership of Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the works were carried out in four branches. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu said, ye Our most important works are the services we make to the environment and the beaches Kocaeli. Stating that they attach great importance to the cleanliness of the Izmit Bay, President Karaosmanoglu said that the sintines left by the ships from the sea are history. Karaosmanoğlu said, “We are supervising the ships in the Gulf with our seaplane. We impose serious sanctions on those who pollute our sea. In addition, the sea broom with the name of the tools on the sea we're cleaning the dirt ver he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The new General Manager of TÜVASAŞ, Erol İnan, takes office 06/10/2012 Turkey Wagon Industry Inc.'s new General Manager Erol began to believe the task. Early in the morning to Turkey Wagon Factory (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol Inal came the task to beginners, held an introductory meeting for the first job. General Manager of TÜVASAŞ, Erol İnal, who came together with the Assistant General Managers, Factory Managers, Heads of Departments and Consultants, met with colleagues and received detailed information about the works in progress. Stating that most of TÜVASAŞ's colleagues are people who are familiar with TCDD, which they have been serving for many years, İnal said, yıl We will all contribute to our service. I value the team work Ben
- New General Manager of TCDD İsa Apaydın Appointed (Photo Gallery) 15/04/2016 New General Manager of TCDD İsa Apaydın Appointed: Appointed by proxy to the General Directorate of TCDD İsa Apaydın On the date of 14.04.2016, he took over from Ömer Yıldız with the handover ceremony held at the Head Office building. Ömer Yıldız gave a short speech at the handover ceremony. Eref It was an honor and a pleasure to work with the railwaymen. I'm glad to know you all. Maybe I couldn't touch all of you one by one, but my heart threw with you, and then you'll throw with you. Belki Star; he said that each end was a new beginning, and that the change of duty was a flag exchange. TCDD ...
- New General Manager of TCDD Starts to Work 20/02/2019 Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was appointed as the General Director of TCDD. New General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, 20 February 2019 TCDD General Directorate held a ceremony İsa Apaydıntook over. Speaking at the ceremony, TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun said that TCDD, which was founded with great devotion by our ancestors in 1856, made great contributions to the development, social life and economy of our country, but said that after the 1950s, no investment was made and it was forgotten. In WE WILL CONTINUE TO CONTINUE SERVICES büyük Appropriate, ler As of the year 2003, we have invested heavily in our governments because of the intensive budget allocation. Both modernization investments and YHT Hem
- TÜDEMSAŞ Chief Executive Officer Başoğlu takes office 04/05/2018 Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) Deputy General Manager and Board Member Mehmet Başoğlu started his duty today. Mehmet Başoğlu graduated from Istanbul Technical University, Department of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, and received his master's degree on Economic Policy at 1987 and Marmara University. 1998 - 1987 years between Turkey Ship Industry A.Ş. Workshop Engineering, Workshop Chief and Supply Chief Engineering who served in various titles, such as Mehmet Basoglu, Turkey between 2002-2002 years of Maritime Business at A.Ş. Supply Chief Engineering, Foreign Exchange Department , Stock and Planning Manager. 2010 - 2010 N
- Motorway Police Officers in Aydın 05/01/2015 Motorway Police Officers in Aydın: Appointed: The use of vehicles prepared for the highway police and attracting attention with its special design was started in Aydın. The 260 from the 1 vehicle, which was added to the General Directorate of Security, was also sent to Aydın. Mehmet Ali Gündoğdu, Deputy Director of Aydın Regional Traffic Inspection Department, started to provide service on the Aydın-İzmir motorway and thanks to the signs on our vehicles, our police friends can write the warnings they want and alert the drivers. The traffic cops will be in contact with the drivers in the highway traffic, so that the warning messages of the motorway traffic cops can be transmitted directly to the drivers.
- New KHK Published! Here are the names returned to TCDD 30/03/2017 New KHK Published! Those who return to work at TCDD: The decree of the new Law on Publication of the 416 public employee was returned to office. 5 TCDD personnel are among those who return to office. Here are those names Yay With the new Decree Law, 416 public employees were returned to office. 5 TCDD staff are among those returning to office. 688 was reinstated in the public office by means of the Decree Law No. 416 published in the repeated issue of the Official Gazette. That's it; "Number of Decisions: KHK / 688 Taking some measures within the context of the emergency rule: 121 / 25 / 10 dated 1983 and 2935 of the Constitution
- Istanbul's New Train Drivers Ready for Execution 16/11/2018 23 organized by Metro Istanbul. 58 train drivers who successfully completed the Term Train Drivers Training were given their brothers with a ceremony. The ceremony was attended by our General Manager Kasım Kutlu, our Assistant General Managers, trainers, train drivers who took their patents and the families of train drivers. Professor Dr. At the opening of the Bröve ceremony held at Adem Baştürk Cultural Center, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Disabled People Esenler Center for the Handicapped Students Music Group; their performances fascinated the guests. After the music feast, students and trainers were presented with gifts in memory of the day. To speak after the opening speech of Pınar Karim, Assistant General Manager in charge of Financial and Administrative Affairs Mali
- Buses with Social Message in Kocaeli 09/02/2019 Transportation Park Inc. 's social message messages began to take the bus. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of Security and Kocaeli University signed an important social responsibility project. Within the scope of the project, the back part of the passenger buses belonging to Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park Inc. was dressed with social messages. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROJECT With the support of Kocaeli Provincial Directorate of Security, the project supported by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Park Inc., the rear part of the passenger buses serving between the provinces was dressed with social messages prepared by Yıldız Öncü, a faculty member of Kocaeli University Graphic Design Department. PARTICIPATION OF PROTOCOL PRO
- President Altepeden Eregli seaplane asked Bandırma sea bus 15/04/2013 President Altepeden Eregli seaplane, Bandırma sea bus wanted to begin with Budo sea bus routes in Istanbul led to a different excitement. Because of interest, the number of BUDO voyages to 6 per day. Altepe was hoping at other places as well. Black Sea Ereglisi seaplane, Bandırma wanted a bus bus ”Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Erdem Saker and Erdogan since the times of the oğ Istanbul to reach our own sea bus, ist we closely followed the idea of a journalist who has supported and supported. In the past, serious attempts have been made ineffective despite their progress. For that reason, ip Mayor Recep Altepe gave his decision Budo O
- The first ferry to run on Lake Van is ready 21/09/2015 The first ferry to run in Van Lake is ready to take: the first of the ferries with a capacity of 50 wagons to be built at Van Lake has been prepared. In order to serve the ferries, the construction of the 4 railroad track is expected to be completed on the Van İskele line. To be operated in Van Lake, the first of the two giant ferries with a capacity of carrying 50 wagons and 4 thousand tons of cargo were brought to Tatvan district of Bitlis in April. The second ferry will be launched into the water by the end of 2015, while the 7-based ferries have double propellers and a double-mast lodge. At the same time 350 Aynı
- Selim Koçbay Reassigned 08/06/2016 Selim Koçbay Reassigned to TCDD 3 for many years. Selim Kocbay, who was working as regional manager, was dismissed a while ago. Selim Koçbay, who returned to his post this week, examined the construction of the tunnel in the region with his foot powder. Tunnel TCDD 1 3, which is one of the main passages of the railway transportation between Balıkesir and Izmir and which is closed due to the occurrence of dams. It was repaired by the Regional Directorate. Koçbay said, başlat We will repair the tunnel in the tunnel in the 2-2.5 month and restart the flights between Balıkesir and İzmir “. 104 will be repaired again in the historical tunnel with the contractor company officials in the review TCDD 3. Regional director…
- Pink Trambuses in Malatya 21/08/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality by the use of women only for the use of 2 pink trambus in the period of new education will begin to service said. Considering the demand of a group of girls studying at İnönü University, the 2 pieces of pink trambles, which were ordered, will be realized in the new education period. Only the ladies were intended to use pink trambus after the assembly was brought to Malatya. Late in the day by President Erdogan came into service for the public opening of Malatya pink TRAMBUS are to be tested for the first time in Malatya Turkey as application now. Since the first day of the public announcement of the pink trambus project with a great success both İnönü una
- Published Decree No. 697! Here is the list of staff returned to duty at TCDD 12/01/2018 The Decree Law no. 697 published in the Official Gazette and TCDD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. and 18 personnel from TÜVASAŞ, which were exported with previous Decree Laws, were returned to duty. With the newly issued Decree No. 697, the total 1823 person was returned to his duties. One of the 2 168 public servants who were expelled from their duties as a result of the Purple Brain software which was developed and used by FETÖ, was returned to their positions. It was determined that those who were returned to duty by the Decree Law were not in contact with FETÖ. 823 from TCDD and 697 from TCDD Transportation Inc. and 10 from TÜVASAŞ were returned to their posts. RETURN TO TASK IN TCDD İŞ
- The ropeway project to Kocaeli will be left to Polat 10/05/2012 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality 29 March 2009 promised many services and projects to the people of Kocaeli when entering the local elections. One of these words was the word TELEFERİK. President Karaosmanoğlu'nun within the declaration of the front row of the cable car project, despite the passage of three and a half years have not passed. However, the work of the ropeway was said to be made between Sekapark and Topçular, so it was not a jump-camel job. It wasn't that big, so pale money. However, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality could not do this work and the ropeway did not work. Omer Polat el Ö
- Kocaeli's tramway passes the tests successfully 21/02/2017 Tramway vehicle of Kocaeli passes the tests successfully: In the Akçaray project, which will bring the city of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality with light rail transportation, the production and trial tests of tram cars continue. The first of the tram cars produced in Bursa successfully passed the driving tests. The production of other vehicles continues. PRODUCTION AND TESTS CONTINUE Akçaray tram project, as well as the construction of tram cars in the construction of the line continues. Transportation Department and Transportation Park A.Ş. expert teams in Bursa, on-site inspecting the work of the tram in the factory and accompany the test drive. One of the first vehicles to complete the tram test aracı
- Ringing services will be organized for the 23 April International Children's Festival in Kocaeli 21/04/2017 Ring trips will be organized for the 23 April International Children's Festival in Kocaeli: For the 23 April International Children's Festival, which is traditionally held annually by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, public transportation will be organized by the Directorate of Public Transport to provide easy access to the festival area. Ring expeditions will be held at two different centers during the festival. TWO DIFFERENT POINTS OF RING At this date 21-22 and 23 April 2017; the first ring expedition will be held between the Exhibition Center and the Republic Park. The second ring expedition will take place between the bus station and the exhibition center. Citizens will be able to benefit from the ring voyages free of charge.
- The unending lure of Kocaeli: Akçaray 07/06/2017 The tram, which has been on the agenda since 2009, does not end. The 'Akçaray' tram project, which was among the promises of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality for years, was to be completed in 550 days after the start of the works. But it didn't. 674 in studies. Despite the day, the trams are just starting a new test drive, while the traffic from Izmit is devastating to the citizens and tradesmen. The work continues uncontrolled and without security measures. The bid is expected to be awarded to a subcontractor company by launching 15 in Akçaray, which has a bidirectional 23 kilometer. With the tender of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Otogar-Sekapark is operating the tram line Kocaeli
- A first "comfortable bus stop" in Kocaeli 18/06/2017 A first e confortable bus stop epe in Kocaeli: A comfortable bus stop was opened in Umuttepe where Kocaeli University is located. With the removal of temporary stops in front of gate A, air-conditioned stops are attracted by citizens. There are 36 automatic photovoltaic doors with 3 meters and panoramic windows. A closed bus station with many facilities to provide convenience for passengers began to serve. COMFORTABLE DURAK FOR PASSENGERS Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department completed the project and built closed stops, Kocaeli university students and the citizens of the research hospital has been made available. Many of the citizens Vat
- There is a hike in transportation in Kocaeli! 11/07/2017 There is a hike in transportation in Kocaeli! : The Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) was decided to raise the transportation from the July meeting. In addition to this, tram fares were also determined by the General Secretary of İlhan Bayram, the General Director of İlhan Bayram, the Regional Traffic Branch Manager, Mehmet Gölükçü, the Chairman of the Bus and Minibus Chamber, Mustafa Kurt, and the Chairman of the Motor Carriers Cooperative of SS 5, Lokman Aydemir and municipal representatives took part. However, due to the fact that tram fares are far below city bus transportation fees, it was learned that bus tradesmen would appeal to the decision. 20 DRYING TIME OME
- Diyarbakir Delegation Examined Tram in Kocaeli 08/08/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General İlhan Bayram hosted the Secretary General of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Muhsin Eryılmaz in Kocaeli. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Dr. Ali Yeşildal, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Press and Public Relations Department Head Mehmet Kesen, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Department of Youth and Sports Services Ali Bilgi, DİSKİ General Manager Ahmet Karadağ, İSU General Manager Ali Sağlık and his accompanying delegation attended. The phases of the program started with investigations at the General Directorate of İSU. The Diyarbakır delegation, who was informed about the work carried out at the ISU Laboratory, was wondering about the phases that the water passed.
- Buses are cleaned with nano technology in Kocaeli 24/12/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is rendering hygienic with the latest technological systems to the buses serving all over Kocaeli. Extensive internal and external cleaning tools are finally sterilized by nano technology. HYGIENE IS NOT MADE The Metropolitan Municipality does not neglect the cleanliness of the public transport vehicles in order to provide comfortable and eco-friendly transportation. In this direction, Metropolitan Municipality vehicles are cleaned daily and internally. In addition, the vehicles are cleaned periodically by using nano technology and the vehicles are offered to the citizens in a hygienic way. Ayrıca
- Renewing Road Lines in Kocaeli 01/05/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department continues its activities to increase traffic safety throughout the city. In this context, horizontal marking works are carried out on newly constructed roads and lines that are erased over time in the city. Applications are carried out in İzmit, Gebze, Gölcük, Kandıra, Körfez and Karamürsel districts. During the 2018 year, 35 thousand square meter cold road line, 25 thousand square meter thermoplastic road line and 2 mm double component 5 thousand square meter line were manufactured. The Department of Transportation is the speed cutter on the roads, so that vehicles and pedestrians can travel more safely, comfortably Başkan
- Free Transportation to YKS in Kocaeli 29/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality provides free transportation to students and examiners who will enter YKS on weekend. 30 June 2018 Saturday and 01 July 2018 Students and staff who will take the exams of Higher Education Institutions (YKS) to be held on Sundays will be able to benefit from the sea and land transportation vehicles of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES WILL STAY IN 07.00 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to ensure that the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) to be held at the weekend will be smooth and that the candidates will not have difficulty in accessing the exam locations. ÖSYM Kocaeli Province yön
- In Kocaeli, the young person's intervention in autism has not died. 25/07/2018 As a result of the effort of a young driver with autism who had a crisis while traveling on a municipal bus in Kocaeli, he survived the crisis without harming himself. Kandıra Kerpe moving to the direction of Izmit 800k number one bus with the autism of Berkay Baştan, sometimes a tantrum attacking himself and those who suffer. Muhammet Yağcı, who had worked in Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. who noticed the situation in the evening hours, helped Berkay not experience any negativity with the interventions he worshiped after taking the bus to a safe place thanks to the trainings he received. GENCİ SOAPED Büyükşehir Belediyesi TransportationPark Inc. bus driver Muhammet Yagci, during an event otobüs
- Çayırova Traffic Education Park is the Biggest Candidate of Kocaeli 27/07/2018 Çayırova Mayor Şevki Demirci, Akse District, the construction began in the construction of the Traffic Education Park found in the construction site. The plant, built on an area of 7 thousand square meters, is the biggest candidate in Kocaeli. THE PROJECT WAS COMPLETED IN 3 MONTHS Mayor Şevki Demirci, who has carried out case studies with many giant projects, examined the studies of the traffic education park project which the children had implemented to gain traffic education and consciousness at a young age. Mr. Demirci stated that they are aiming to complete the project on an area of 7 thousand square meters in a period of one month like 3, and gave information about the operation of the project. FULL EQUIPMENT TRAINING TAM