The Domestic Transporters Association, where all transporters come together and join forces, is currently constructing Europe's largest logistics base in Kanal Istanbul.
It has been thought that it is more accurate to share the problems of the domestic transporters with the sector members, to reach the solutions together and to realize the defeats under one roof. Association (YND) was established.
YND President Sedat Hakan Karataş introduced the largest logistics base in Europe, which will be built next to Kanal Istanbul at the launch dinner held at XINX 20 April 2018.
In addition, as YND, in which every issue is solved digitally, it is introduced in its software that will quickly follow and resolve all kinds of control, solution and complaint of customers and companies with the new writing created in order to fulfill the requirements of the age and to accelerate the sector.
Mustafa Topaloğlu, Gökhan Güney, Nuri Alço, Bayhan, Burçin Birben YND President Sedat Hakan Karataş addressed to the guests at the dinner with the support and participation of many celebrities, said that they came together to find solutions to the problems they are representative of the domestic service.
The members of the association, not only a part of the sector, transport, brokers, truckers, organizations and storage units with a strong staff with the aim of providing services, said they aim to provide services.
Representing HDI Insurance, Sevgi Gül, Head of Insurance Insurances, representing HDI Insurance, represented Hakan Meral, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Günce Insurance, representing the insurance company.
Founded in February 2017 and continues to grow with new members every day, YND will ensure that the problems of the transporters, who are the solution partner of many companies in the sector, from production to food, health to construction sector, will be taken into consideration and resolved by authorized channels.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Railway Line to Be Built Between Turkey with Nakhichevan 09/12/2012 With a new railway line between Turkey and Nakhchivan railway line will be built between Turkey and Azerbaijan will be further built. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. Azerbaijan will build a new railway line between Turkey. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. In a statement on the subject, Vice-President of the State Railways of Azerbaijan Kurban Nezirov, said they started the project for the construction of the line. Subjects who said they met with their counterparts in Turkey Nezirov, the total length of the line ...
- New Railway Line to be constructed in Uzbekistan 01/08/2015 New Railway Line to be constructed in Uzbekistan:-Uzbekistan Railways “The Joint Stock Company will construct the new railway line” Nevai-Kanimeh-Misken olan which is 396,9 km long. According to the news published in the Economy Bulletin of the Ministry of Economy, Economic Research and Evaluation, the new railway line project approved by the decision of the President of Islam Islam Karimov, Bukhara, Harzem, Nevai provinces and Karakalpakistan useful in the use of the potential of Ozer Republic it will be. The project will be implemented in two stages and the first phase of the project will be completed in 2016-2017 years. The cost of the first phase will be 283,1 million dollars and will be financed from internal sources. The duration and cost of the second phase will be determined later.
- Two Metro Lines to be Built in Bursa 10/04/2018 Speaking at the meeting attended by AK Party Bursa deputy Osman Mesten, the Mayor of Bursa, Alinur Aktas, said that they planned to take the foundation of the 6,2-kilometer Yıldırım Metro and 7-kilometer Osmangazi Metro, which are planned to be fully underground and which will cover the most intense areas of the city. "All will be under the ground" Bursa living in intertwined with the rapidly developing and growing Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, 'the former Bursa', especially in the region of Uludag flow route due to a few disadvantages, live density, heavy traffic patterns, he said. As soon as it is in office, it moves about traffic and transportation Göre
- Railroad Rail Line Railing to be built 20/12/2018 Work is underway at Sekapark-Plajyolu Tram Line, which is built by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. In addition to the construction of the line, studies are carried out in terms of landscaping and safety. 2.200 meter decorative iron railing will be built for the 1.600 meter tram line. In this context, the Park Garden and Green Areas Department held a tender. 14 company offered the tender. 14 PROPOSED OFFER The lowest bid with 661 bin 074 TL in the tender Boğaziçi Nal. Const. While giving, 1 million 059 thousand TL with the highest bid came from the Tabansu Mine. FIRM OFFICE Boğaziçi Nal. Const. 661 bin 074 TL N
- Barsan Global Logistics, 30 Million Dollar Investment to Build Turkey's Largest Warehouse You 27/04/2017 Barsan Global Logistics, 30 million dollar investment with the construction of Turkey's Largest Warehouse You: Barsan Global Logistics 2016 successfully accomplishing their goals, ambitious entry to 2017 years. Gebze, Turkey began to build the largest repository of 30 million dollars with an investment of BGL, 500 people to provide more employment opportunities with new investments. Barsan Global Logistics continues to grow and expand its service area. BGL, which is going to build a new warehouse in Gebze, which will cost 30 million dollars, will employ 500 people with this investment. When the project is completed, these structures 75 thousand square meters with a covered area, Turkey's highest-volume logistics ...
- Southeast will be the Logistics Base by High-Speed Train 07/05/2012 TCDD has rolled up its sleeves for a new line that will drive the Southeast at an 160 speed per hour. One end of the project that will connect Diyarbakır and Mardin will extend to Iraq and Syria. While the High Speed Train (YHT) works, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to three hours, continue, a new project about the Southeastern Anatolia Region was reported. State Railways TCDD pressed the button for a new YHT line that will connect the cities in a few hours in the Southeast. The project started from Adana to the Iraqi and Syrian border. When the project is completed, transportation is fast and ged
- Logistics Base of Giants İzmir, Torbalı 26/07/2012 Carrefour Turkey's largest retail chain, has opened its seventh store in the country Torbal. With this investment, Torbalı; Together with Kipa, DiaSa and Pehlivanoğlu, he started to host the fourth distribution center. After KIPA, DiaSa and Pehlivanoglu, the logistics center at CarrefourSa opened to Torbali. With the introduction of the 11 thousand square meter warehouse which was realized with the partnership of Reysaş, Torbalı became a logistics center. Ministers, Binali Yıldırım and Erdoğan Bayraktar attended the opening of this giant investment yesterday. The warehouse, which will produce its own electricity, will operate in the Aegean, Mediterranean and South Marmara regions. The distribution center will serve the 50 CarrefourSa 'store. CARREFOURSA DA TORBALI'I CAR
- Turkey's Samsun Logistics Base Happening 05/09/2013 Samsun, Turkey's Logistics Base Happening: Samsun Trade and Industry Chamber (TSO) President Salih Zeki Murzioğl, telling the city's charm may seem loses its commercial character from the past that brought gradually replaced again, "Samsun, Turkey is becoming the logistics base," he said. Samsun, in becoming the other hand, the logistics center moves towards industrialization in agriculture on the one hand the important steps that tells the attigi TSO President Salih Zeki Murzioğl is planned to be established in the city of Turkey 5 he said will become one of the logistics centers. Murzioğlu stated that Samsun is a tourism and industrial city based on 7 a thousand years ago.
- Samsun will be the Logistics Base of the Black Sea 21/02/2014 Samsun Black Sea Logistics Base will be: Samsun Board of Directors with a two-day study trip to the two-day visit UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, with the advantages of the region's investments and investments in the Black Sea will become an important logistics base in Samsun, he said. The Board of Directors of the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTİKAD) held its February meeting in Samsun under the chairmanship of Turgut Erkeskin. The UTIKAD delegation met with members of the logistics sector and regional officials before the meeting. UTİKAD Chairman of the Board Turgut Erkeskin and Board of Directors members, Arif Badur, Kosta Sandalcı, Aydın Dal, Kayıhan Özdemir Turan and General Manager UT
- Kahramanmaraş Logistics Base 31/10/2014 Kahramanmaras Logistics Base will be: Kahramanmaras Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized by the Eastern Mediterranean Development Agency, Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University and supported by Teknokent mar Kahramanmaras International Logistics Akdeniz conference was held in the KMTSO assembly hall. Kahramanmaraş Governor Mustafa Hakan Güvençer, Turkoglu district with the logistics center to make all the parameters of production in Kahramanmaras 2 or 3 solid will come alive, he said. Kahramanmaras Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chairman of the Board Kemal Karaküçük Kahramanmaras literature, art, history, culture, mosaic, textile, ice cream, red pepper, as the capital of energy; natural resources, developed industrial infrastructure, elindekini better assess the opportunities and entrepreneurs with Turkey's ...
- Rize Logistics Base to be filled by sea 13/04/2015 Rize Logistics Base will be filled out by sea: RİZE Airport, Rize will be held after the Logistics Base (Eastern Black Sea Industrial Center) will be filled in the sea. A large part of the city center, which was built on the sea years ago, is filled with sea, and after the east of Rize, the sea will be filled in the west. Rize Pazar in Turkey will carry the distinction of being the second airport to be done by filling the sea then Rize Airport, which will be held in İyidere district and the name of the eastern Black Sea logistics bases alternated Industrial Center was announced to be made of the sea filled logistics center. RIZE Airport, Rize, which will be held after the Logistics Base (Eastern Black Sea R
- A Logistics Base at European Standards in Ankara 11/11/2017 Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) Chairman of the Board of Directors Gürsel Baran visited the Ankara Logistics Base and made observations. Ankara Bar Logistics Base sample, indicating that the project "will provide logistics services in Turkey with modern facilities in Ankara that moves the world." Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ankara Logistics Base Erhan Gündüz and the members of the board of directors who went to Ankara Logistics Base Baran'a, ATO Vice President Mustafa Deryal, Board Members Vecdet Fehmi Şendil and Ülkü Karakuş accompanied. Erhan Gündüz, Chairman of the Board of Ankara Logistics, gave detailed information about the base during his visit to the company.
- Logistics Base Mediterranean Basin 08/03/2018 The logistics sector was discussed at the 3 and the last session of the first day of the forum titled 'Logistics Base Mediterranean Basin'. The problems of the sector were discussed and what should be done in order to increase the competitiveness of the sector was discussed. Moderated by Milliyet Newspaper Business Manager Şükrü Trophy which perform 'Logistics Base in the Mediterranean Basin' issue of Turkey's most important ports in the head xnumx'ünc session, towards becoming a logistics hub with improved transport infrastructure were discussed logistics power later in the Mediterranean Basin. For the logistics base covering the transformation process from transportation to logistics, logistics investments in the region, transportation, distribution, storage, sorting, handling, customs clearance, import export, transit operations, consultancy services activities tan
- 20 Million Logistics Base 26/03/2013 SUPPLY chain management, warehousing, transportation and based in Turkey, one of the top five companies in the international transport Istanbul Netlog, began to 20 million worth of investment in Las Vegas. Head of the board of directors due to the construction works of the logistics base on the 40 acres land in Bayır town of Bayır, Şahap Çak, President of Netlog, stated that the investment was made in the city by the businessman Safa Altaş. Çak, istiy as Netlog Logistics, we wanted to invest in South Aegean. For this we have searched for 6 months. We decided to do it in Muğla with the efforts of Safa Altaş. The investment will cost 20 million TL and employ about ye
- Mardin Can Be The Logistics Base Of The Middle East 12/04/2013 The people of Iraq, who came to the 'People touching life' event in Mardin, were hosted in the ground table. Middle East Mercantile Exchange Chairman Murat Cuhadar, said exchanges that set out in order to increase trade between Turkey and the Middle East, "Mardin, which can make the logistics base in the Middle East region, but we are working on a model that can add him also different instrumental," he said. Held in Mardin 'life touches people' event in northern Iraq with thousands 200 member, Deputy Chairman of the Union of Northern Iraq Businessmen and Erbil Branch Chairman Shwan A. Jawhar with board members, the Association of Turkey-Iraq Industrialists and İşadım of (TISİAD) President Nevaf Kılıç, President of the OTB Assembly Kılı
- Minister Arslan visited Ankara Logistics Base 18/06/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications said, "Someone says that transportation projects are unnecessary and concrete economy. They say this because they are not aware of what the concrete economy has brought to the country." "Someone says that transportation projects are unnecessary and 'concrete economy'. They say that because the concrete economy is not aware of what the country is gaining," he said. Minister Arslan, Ankara Logistics Base, made observations, met with truckers, listened to their problems and suggestions. Arslan, who made a statement later, made the country accessible and accessible while carrying the burden of the carriers key
- Sivas, Logistics Base Will 07/07/2018 Sivas Governor Davut Gul, Sivas, said the logistics center will be established. Rose, in his written statement, located in the central point of our country, ports between the north-south, east-west axi between the transport center as the hub of the logistics center will be built with the Logistics Center will turn the opportunity. Logistics Center, which will be taken into the investment program by TCDD General Directorate and the construction of infrastructure will start in September, will be established next to Demirağ OSB to Ulaş Kovalı area. The Governor Davut Gül made a statement on how to bring the center to our province and pointed out that Sivas is a province that is close to the ports.
- Bremen and Zaragoza model for Gaziantep Logistics Base 27/01/2015 Bremen and Zaragoza model for Gaziantep Logistics Base: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality (GBB) and Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce (GTO) took the first step for Gaziantep Logistics Base. The project is located in the first 10 in the world rankings between logistics regions ... Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality (GBB) and Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce (GTO) took the first step for Gaziantep Logistics Base. The project will be based on the synthesis of the models in the first 10 in the logistics regions of Bremen and Zaragoza. GTO President Eyüp Bartık, who has made briefings in the region by taking a briefing from the management of Bremen Logistics Base, GBB Vice President Mehmet Yetkinşekerci, GBB Ü
- ASO Chairman Özdebir: ın Logistics Base is Important for Ankara's Economic Development AS 12/10/2018 Nurettin Özdebir, President of Ankara Chamber of Industry, attended the opening of Ankara Logistics Summit and Fair. Speaking at the opening of the summit, ASO Chairman Nurettin Özdebir said that the logistics sector in our country is thought to be transportation but this perception is gradually lagging behind. Özdebir, eyi In fact, starting from logistics procurement and after-sales services, including other service areas, storage, handling, packaging, after-sales services, to the place of the product covering a wide range of delivery. It is a great blessing for us in terms of industrialists that the services in this area can be given from a single source. Because the works that we all need to do individually, are done by companies specialized in this field Çünkü
- 10 ropeway line to be built in Istanbul 05/05/2017 10 ropeway will be built in Istanbul: IMM plans to build 2019 ropeway by 10. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) took action for new ropeway projects. 2019 cable car line will be built until 10. 10 TELEFERIC LINE DETERMINED The planned 10 ropeway line is as follows: Sultanbeyli Pond - Aydos Ropeway Line, Beykoz Sultaniye Park - Karlıtepe Ropeway Line, Eyüp - Piyer Loti - Miniatürk Ropeway Line. Beykoz Meadow - Hz. Yuşa Hill Cable Car Line, Miniatürk-Alibeyköy Ropeway Line, D100 - Yakacık - Aydos Ropeway Line, Büyükçekmece Coast - Tüyap Ropeway Line, Kayışdağı Y
- Channel Istanbul Project to be canceled? Dollar Brake to Mega Projects! 20/04/2019 The Kanal Istanbul project, which has been announced to be held on a continuous basis but has not been auctioned for a long time, now seems to be tied to the dollar rate! All Turkey closely followed by Channel not announced a date for the expected tender types Istanbul project. The Ministry of Environment and Urban Planning, "the first digging in November 2018" will be shot by the Ministry of Environment announced that the project is about to end in April 2019 a tender date is still unexplained. Dollar Rises Dry, Tender Zora Has Entered! The recent rise in the dollar exchange rate also raised the cost of the project. Previously, the Minister of Transport and infrastructure Alt
- Istanbul's Technology Magazine 'Tech Istanbul' is Online 23/12/2017 The technology magazine 'Tech Istanbul', which can be read by downloading it free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets, has been published by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates the lives of citizens by bringing technological innovations to the e-municipality solutions from smart information systems, is also an example for many cities with its digital applications. Tech Istanbul, the new technology technology city, was launched in Istanbul. The digital magazine, which will be published on a monthly basis, can be downloaded free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets and can be read in interactive structure over the web. The magazine prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Data Processing Center, İstanbul
- The funicular of Osman Hamdi and the Channel Istanbul of the Ottoman Empire come to life. 30/05/2012 In the book titled 'The Crazy Projects of the Ottoman Empire ab, published by Turan Sahin and the historical researcher Turan Sahin, iç The bridge that will be built on the Bosphorus and the bridges built on the Bosphorus ”, the channel that will connect Marmara to the Black Sea, will be the memory of various victories. the first plans of many works were made in the Ottoman period. Many of the da crazy dı projects of the Ottoman Empire, which took place for centuries to come true, are the following: kö The Leonardo da Vinci bridge! * S. Prerault's Cisr-i Enbubi Project (Underwater steel tunnel): The first proposal aimed at combining Sirkeci and Haydarpaşa stations ub
- Kanal Istanbul Project can be the death warrant of Istanbul 18/04/2016 The Channel Istanbul Project may be the death warrant of Istanbul: the architect Eyüp Muhçu stated that the construction ban would be opened and the CHP councilman Erhan Aslaner warned for the 'climate'. Erhan Aslaner, a member of the CHP Council of the Küçükçekmece Municipality, said: 'The Canal Istanbul project is a project in which serious land speculation is made. A serious danger to the climate. Regarding the environmental impact, no legal arrangements were made. This project can be an environmental disaster and death warrant of Istanbul. It is about to be hit by the climate of the city, which was killed with concrete. Lake Küçükçekmece Küçük
- From Panama to Kanal Istanbul technical support 25/06/2016 Panama's technical support to Kanal Istanbul: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Arslan will be signed "Maritime Agreement" as part of his visit to Panama. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan went to Panama. Minister Arslan, who moved to Panama this morning, will attend the ceremony tomorrow, due to the opening of the Panama Canal Expansion Project. At the ceremony, which will be attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Arslan is accompanied by the authorities of the relevant institution preparing the Kanal İstanbul project. After the ceremony, Arslan will meet with the working group of representatives of the relevant institutions and organizations of the country under the coordination of the Panama Canal Authority, which has implemented the project. Maritime Agreement will be signed during the visit in question, Turkey ...