According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the highway bridge over Tıbbiye Street will be demolished due to the renovation work on the Haydarpaşa - Gebze commuter line.
Haydarpasa Bridge, which connects Uskudar and Kadikoy, is collapsed within the scope of Marmaray project. The main artery 1 from Üsküdar to Kadıköy will be closed throughout the year.
According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, temporary measures will be taken in the region within the framework of the studies to be started this evening.
Buses, minibuses, minibuses, taxis and services. Eyüp Aksoy Street from Kadikoy now used as the main exit four-lane General Sahap Gürler Street using the two lanes can enter the Rıhtım Street.
Haydarpaşa Numune Hospital in terms of pedestrians walking to Kadikoy will be a separate road. Reconstruction of the Medical Bridge is planned to be completed in approximately 1 years.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- If the entrance of Leyla Atakan Street closes, what will the traffic of Izmit be? 22/02/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Izmit Tramway (Akçaray) for the construction of the construction, "550 tram tracks will pass over the day after." This could not be said. As of tomorrow, 570 days will be out of date. Obviously, the 600 will not be able to walk the tram by day. We have discussed the reasons for delay. There's no point in re-entering this. But the job goes in front of us. There are more jobs and the new city is entering into the new. The tramway road leads down to the D-100 side of the courthouse. From here, it goes parallel to the D-100 until the community house. There's a place that hasn't been done yet. Tram way, Leyla Atakan Street Tram
- Ankara train station entrance closed due to AK Party congress 22/05/2016 The entrance of the Ankara railway station was closed due to the AK Party Congress: The main entrance of the Ankara Railway Station was the Justice and Development Party 2. Due to the Extraordinary Congress, 21 was closed to 23.00 at the time of the congress until the end of the congress. Due to the Extraordinary Congress, 2 was closed from the 21 on May Day until the congress ended. The entrances will be made by Celal Bayar Boulevard. In a written statement made by the Ankara Security Directorate, it is expected that the train station will be closed to the passenger entrances of the main gate facing Cumhuriyet Street until 23.00 ends.
- Bursa İSSİAD'dan description: Istanbul Street T2 line construction should be stopped immediately 12/11/2017 A recent statement on the T2 Tram Line, which has been frequently discussed in the recent days and continues to be discussed between Kent Square and the Terminal, came from the Istanbul Caddesi Industrialists and Businessmen Association, whose short name was ISSSAD. İSSSİAD Chairman Yakup Altinoz, "We have to take the T2 line under the ground for months" we said and we have insisted too, but the mosque no matter how large the imams know that you read. he said. In his statement to the people of Altinoz Altinöz, "Kerbela-like cities around the culture"
- Desi Green al Ground for Nostalgic Tram Rails on Istiklal Street 17/11/2017 A green plastic floor was laid under the Nostalgic Tram tracks on İstiklal Street. The photographs taken on the street took a lot of sharing on social media. The renovation works of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Civil Works, Directorate of Construction Works on İstiklal Street continue. Following the infrastructure arrangement on the street, the final phase of the renovation of the Nostalgic Tram Line has been reached. Green plastic floor was laid on the 650 meter of the tram line. The selection of this material for the line was discussed in social media. A lot of photos taken took sharing. Within the scope of the studies started in December of 2016; infrastructure, superstructure, landscaping and Nostalgic Tram y
- President Altay, Şehit Ömer Halisdemir Street Investigated Studies 13/07/2018 Konya Metropolitan Mayor Uğur İbrahim Altay examined the works of Şehit Ömer Halisdemir Street which will connect Meram and Selçuklu districts. 15 on July, the anniversary of a hero like Şehit Ömer Halisdemir the name of one of the most beautiful streets of Konya is happy to live recording President Altay, street paving work will be completed as soon as the stages will be completed. Uğur İbrahim Altay, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, visited Şehit Ömer Halisdemir Street which is one of the important main arteries that will connect Meram region and Seljuk region. Şehit Ömer Halisdemir Caddesi's important master to connect Ali Kemal, Adakale and Şefik Can Streets of Sivas it
- The entrance of the Golden Horn Bridge has been removed from the 5 strip Hal 19/07/2013 Istanbul D-100 Otakçılar Location The 3 track at the entrance of the Golden Horn Bridge was built on the 5 lane. ISTANBUL - D-100 The road construction work that was started on 3 in July, at the entrance of the Golden Horn Bridge in Edirnekapı-Okmeydanı direction was completed. The road with the narrowing of the lane is opened to the vehicle traffic this evening. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) officials, the project, 24 hours-based work, planned 15 days before completion, he said. In addition, the project was carried out by the Directorate of Transport Coordination, while the production was carried out by the Directorate of Infrastructure Services.
- Tersane Avenue was closed to traffic due to Haliç Metro Bridge work 10/02/2013 Shipyard Street was closed to traffic due to the work of the Golden Horn Metro Bridge. Drivers who are unaware that the street is closed to traffic, traffic was a surprise. Istanbul Taksim-Yenikapı Haliç metro bridge due to the construction of the foot connection 30 hour vehicle and pedestrian traffic closed Thursday Market, known as one of the quietest days of the Tersane Street lived. Drivers who were unaware that the street was closed, great surprise when trying to enter the road. The drivers who saw that the road was closed to traffic used alternative ways. A ağ
- The memorial was erected in memory of those who died in the bridge disaster 28/01/2015 A memorial was erected in memory of those who died in the bridge disaster: 6 April 2012 in Çaycuma district. Veli Kaya, Ali Rıza Kaya, Tahir Özkara, Hayriye Güner, Alim Başören, Mehmet Başören, Meryem Başören, Aziz Gülşen, Kemal Gülşen, Sezgin Gülşen, Necati Azaklıoğlu, Women's Saraç, Serdar Saraç, Nazife Kabuk and İsmail Örenbaş's memoirs made Çaycuma Municipality a memorial and once again they were honored. The statue at the entrance to the district, İl
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in Izmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- Kadıköy Taşköprü Avenue was opened to traffic again 18/08/2017 With the completion of Marmaray, on the Haydarpaşa-Gebze route, the 2 train line 3 will be removed. The bridges and underpasses are being renovated because they are not in line with the 3 railway crossing. One of the highway bridges planned to be renewed within the scope of Marmaray Project was on Taşköprü Avenue. Taşköprü Avenue, which was closed to traffic due to the renewal works of the bridge, was opened to traffic after the bridge renewal process was completed. Taşköprü Avenue, which is one of the key streets of Kadıköy traffic which was closed due to the renewal of the bridge, was opened to traffic. Taşköprü Street was opened to traffic by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. The Taşköprü Street, which was closed in early May, was closed during the 6 month Mayıs
- 200 Annual Historical Stone Bridge in Ünye Gölevi to be Parked 29/03/2019 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, which has historical and cultural values, will carry the historical stone bridge in Gölevi Quarter to Atatürk Park, which is located in the district of Ünye, due to road works. Indicating that the bridge has been removed from the existing President Tekintaş, after the approval of the protection board will be placed in the new location of the historical bridge, he said. CONSTANTS 1800'S RESIDENTIAL The year that the bridge is among the important historical assets of the city President Tekintaş said, belirten The stone bridge, which dates back to 1800 in Ünye district, is among the important historical assets of the city. With the approval of the Protection Board of the bridge prepared due to road works carried out in the district yürüt
- Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer Güngör Street is closed to traffic due to estram extension works 05/09/2012 Within the scope of Tramway Extension Lines Construction Works, the former General Directorate of Metropolitan Municipality, Şehit Yüzbaşı Tuncer will close the street for one day on September (today) due to the displacement works to be carried out in Güngör Street. Authorities, citizens prefer alternative routes and work in the areas of traffic signs and warned to comply with the markers. Also, due to the works, public transport vehicles will use the Atatürk Bulvarı Migros Junction-Emekci Street-Kanalbasi Street-Dumlupinar Street-Sehit Captain Tuncer Gungor Street as a round-trip route. Source: www.eskisehir-bld.gov.tr
- Ragıp Gümüşpala street traffic is closed for 30 hours 13/04/2013 Ragıp Gümüşpala street is closed for 30 hours According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Eminönü-Ragıp Gümüşpala Street is under construction “Haliç Metro Transition Bridge ön, 14 April 2013-Sunday From, 00.00 will be switched off to the vehicle traffic for hours. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Eminönü-Ragıp Gümüşpala Street, due to the works of X Haliç Metro Transition Bridge'y which is under construction, 30 April 14-Sunday (Saturday night connecting Sunday): 2013 hours, 00.00 hours will be closed to vehicle traffic. Within this period, 30 will go from Eminönü to Karaköy and Beşiktaş.
- Railway Street is closed to traffic 29/10/2013 Railway Street in Kony is being closed to traffic: A part of Railway Street will be closed to traffic due to road construction works to be done by Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Due to road construction work to be carried out by Konya Metropolitan Municipality, part of Railway Street will be closed to 30 October - 5 November. Due to the study, it will be closed on the Istanbul Yolu and Karaköprü Street entrances and the traffic will be provided via İstanbul Yolu and Küçükdere Street.
- Gaffar Okkan Street is Closed to Traffic in Eskişehir 29/01/2019 As part of the ongoing extension work on the tram line in Eskişehir, Gaffar Okkan Street will be closed to traffic due to the infrastructure works to be carried out by the General Directorate of ESKİ. Gaffar Okkan Street 30 January 2019 is being closed to traffic on Wednesday. The extension of the tram line due to the infrastructure work to be carried out by the General Directorate of the General Directorate of Istanbul to be closed to the traffic in the statement of the Metropolitan Municipality said the drivers use the alternative routes.
- The third airport is Kadıköy 15/08/2016 Three times the third airport Kadikoy: The third airport of the European side of Istanbul on the European side of the 11 thousand football field in size and approximately three times the size of Istanbul's third airport 90 million passenger capacity of the first stage of the 30 was completed. While 2 billion euros have been spent so far for the first phase, the number of employees at the airport construction where 17 bin 500 is working now will reach 30 thousand. İGA CEO Yusuf Akçayoğlu stated that the airport, which will be the size of 11 thousand football fields, coincided with the size of the 3 floor of Kadıköy and stated that the capacity will be 200 million passengers when the project is completed. 350 from ...
- Kadıköy's Trains Are Swaying in Waters 12/03/2018 In tens of years, they carried millions of passengers on the crossroads from Haydarpaşa Train Station to Gebze. There were memories like this in every car, so hoped that the memories were sobered as a nostalgia for unforgettable memories. The train rails and some of the wagons are now flooded in line with the line lengths that today's young people, who have never traveled, are trying to enter the spell of the city to catch the picture. Every day is rotting a little more, retiring like retirement tren Kadikoy Newspaper, these moments, the subject of numerous films in Yeşilçam, Anatolia, the symbol of migration to Istanbul, the tragic state of the tragedy in March Her
- Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Street and Selçukbey Street route 19/07/2013 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Tramway Project Bursa Tramway line will be extended to Siteler by Tayyareci Mehmet Ali Caddesi and Selcukbey Caddesi route. studies are ongoing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bursa Metropolitan Municipality approved the changes in the upper scale zoning plan for the new investment in the Assembly Meeting. The officials we interviewed on the issue stated that the projects to be prepared will be submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) in the first place. The project will also be submitted to the Ministry of Development and the Undersecretariat of Treasury.
- Record vehicle entrance to Uludağ 02/02/2016 Record vehicle entry to Uludag: The center of winter tourism to Uludag 31 January 2016 Sunday recorded a vehicle entry. In one day, the total 6 bin 100 vehicles from the gates of Uludağ National Park in Karabelen entered a fee of approximately 70 thousand pounds. Forest 2. According to the information received from the Regional Directorate officials, at noon 4 separate box office officer received a fee by cutting the receipt, 3 kilometers below the Green Field until the queue occurred. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that they had encountered a record vehicle entry in the history of Uludağ Forest National Park.
- Today in History: 6 April 1941 Turkish with the entry of Germany into Yugoslavia and Greece Tarih 06/04/2012 April 6 1941 Germany, Yugoslavia and Greece and Turkey Sign up on the sea border declared war in the Eastern Mediterranean region of Turkey, Edirne and Uzunköprü blew up the railway bridge near.
- Today in History: 6 April 1941 Turkish with the entry of Germany into Yugoslavia and Greece Tarih 06/04/2015 Today in History April 6 1941 Germany, Yugoslavia and Greece and Turkey Sign up on the sea border declared war in the Eastern Mediterranean region of Turkey, Edirne and Uzunköprü blew up the railway bridge near.
- Third Entry of the City Opened 10/08/2010 3 of the city. The paving of the double road with the entrance to the D-100 Highway has been completed. Duble road is opened to traffic Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Recep Oren, "1 kilometers long double road paving works have been completed. Road was opened to traffic. Good luck," he said. 3 of the city. the paving of the road which will be connected to the D-100 Highway. The road is opened to traffic Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Head of Department of Science Affairs Recep Oren, "Serdivan'ı D-100 highway connecting the road we have completed the double road.
- Çanakkale-Bandırma State Highway Bandırma Entrance Bridge Interchange and Connection Road Construction Work Tender Result 10/04/2018 Çanakkale-Bandırma State Highway Bandırma Entrance Bridge Interchange and Connection Roads Construction Work As a Result of Tender Regional Directorate of Highways-14. Road Bandırma Entrance Bridge and Junction Road Construction Work tender tender 2018 company is the only one and the tender is awarded 94202 TL bid DOĞUSAN İNŞAAT TİC. Inc. company has won. 61.311.824,03, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender 86.074.809,78 Pieces 38 m long Viaduct + 62.968.650,00 Pieces 11 m. long bridge ğ
- New Entry of Serdivan and Adapazarı Districts Completed 02/04/2014 New Entry of Serdivan and Adapazarı Provinces Completed: Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu, "Serdivan and Adapazarı transition to a great extent and will add significant value to the region will be a good fortune to our city," he said. The Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality has added a new one to the arteries which will ease transportation between the districts. Korucuk Duble Road, Erenler 1063 Nolu Street, Yavuz Selim and Murat Soğancıoğlu Streets. Dr. Necmettin Erbakan Bulvarı that brought the city, bringing a new breath of transportation Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Old Kazimpasa Street and Sugar Junction bridge project completed the road crossing. After the end of the landscaping Pey
- Ayvalık Entrance Opened as a Double Road 27/09/2018 World famous Sarımsaklı Beach, Cunda Island, Devil's Table and many more unique beauty of the Turkish tourism is one of the most important centers of Ayvalik's problem can not be solved for many years, finally solved. Balikesir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zekai Kafaoğlu,, Some district mayors are criticizing the Metropolitan Law. If it wasn't for this law, they wouldn't have had the power to do just that. We have invested in 100 million pounds in Ayvalik just as metropolitan. Büyük The problem of road that Ayvalık has not been solved for years and turned into gangrene has been eliminated with the road and transportation initiated by Zekai Kafaoğlu, Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality. From the entrance of Balıkesir to the district Balıkes