Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal hosted the consul-general in Istanbul in the Emirgan Grove, where every tone of the Istanbul Tulip Festival took place.
Answering the questions from Consul General at the Emirgan Grove Breakfast, İBB President Mevlüt Uysal gave the following information about the solution of Istanbul's transportation problems; Uz As Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, we think that we have taken a significant distance in transportation. We now have the 160 mileage. Like the end of the year or the 2019 heads, we will have an 110 mileage. So we have 270 mileage in Istanbul. 20 thousand people working underground are struggling for subway construction. Tender works are ongoing. In the coming 10 year, we have a goal to complete all metro networks. In addition, we are solving the problem of transportation problems on highways of Istanbul consisting of hills. There are currently active 4 tunnel roads in Istanbul. 3-4 said that we have more tunnel construction. Devam
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 60 Annual Transportation Problem in Tunceli Solves by Bridge 09/06/2018 The 60 annual transportation problem of the Babaocağı Village of Tunceli Center is resolved. With the bridge to be made, the 35 mileage will go down to the 3 mileage. When the suspension bridge they used to go to their villages was destroyed, the problem of transportation of the Babaocağı villagers began. The villagers who had to go 60 Km instead of 3 Km for about 35 years conveyed their problems to Governor / Mayor V. Tuncay Sonel. Governor / Mayor V. Tuncay Sonel, Babaocağı villagers acted immediately to resolve the problem of transportation. Sonel, the peasants requested the construction of the bridge has been initiated work has been initiated. In the scope of the studies, 71 meter length, 7 meter-wide double-stranded foundation of Babaocağ Bridge geniş
- Problem solving in Uludağ 01/12/2016 Uludağda parking problem solved: Although Turkey's most important winter tourism center, especially in the ski season, a major traffic in Uludag has experienced confusion because parking is not available, the brighter the problem of Bursa Metropolitan solved by the Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality by 1. and 2. A total of one thousand 400 vehicle capacity 3 car parked in the Hotels Zone will clear the parking lot before and in front of the hotel. President Altepe, the hotel will only be allowed to do the landed cars and all the vehicles will be directed to the car park, so that the traffic chaos in Uludag will be prevented, he said. The most important Bursa
- The problem of bridge junction is solved in Beykent 07/04/2015 The problem of bridge junction is solved in Beykent: While the works to open the road in the Beykent region by Şehitkamil Municipality continue, efforts to expand the road and bridge the entrance of the Beykent Region are continuing in order to ease the transportation in the region and to eliminate the traffic problems. As one of the biggest problems of Beykent region, which is one of the districts of the district, which is one of the biggest developing areas of the district, Şehitkamil Municipality started to work on road widening and bridge crossing in cooperation with Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality. From the area up to the bridge to the entrance of the Beykent area, the area was corrected by the Municipality of Şehitkamil.
- Problem of İZBAN underpass in Selçuk 09/07/2014 The Problem of İZBAN underpass in Selçuk is solved: Selçuk Municipality, who listened to the citizens' wishes on the public day held in Selçuk Municipality. Dahi Zeynel Babysitter 14 May and Republic of the sub-paraglider request to start the work by sending technical staff to the region on the bottom of the parade. 14 May District and Republican District headmen together with the Seljuk Municipality staff visited the region and made observations on the subject. Delegation of the train line between the two neighborhoods and the surrounding areas of this line surrounded by iron gratings for security reasons caused by the closure of the delegation of the problem by talking to citizens in the nedeniyle
- Leveling Problem in Manisa 12/03/2016 Manisada Level Crossing Problem is Solved: A concrete step was taken for the level crossing between Manisa Train Station and Manisa State Hospital, which is in constant danger. The level crossing between Manisa Train Station and Manisa State Hospital continues to be the suffering of the citizen. The traffic trajectory between the train station and Manisa State Hospital, which has become the bleeding wound of Manisa for years, can also be dangerous. TCDD 3, especially after the news in the press. The Regional Directorate is launching the necessary works in the region. In order to avoid locking the traffic on the gate, Manisa is on the edge of the Manisa ring road.
- The Problem of Level Crossing That CHP brings to the agenda is solved 05/01/2019 CHP group deputy Özgür Ozel in the district of Barbaros in the Yunusemre district of Yunusemre after passing the fatal accidents on the agenda, Menemen-Manisa between the Barbaros Mahallesi, including the 2. and 3. line construction work is continuing, within the scope of the project 3 pieces of pedestrian underpass and overpass were reported to be planned. The CHP's Special, Transport and Infrastructure Ministry in his question motion, Barbaros Quarter level crossing in the life of the passenger train killed in the 16-year-old Sudenur Öztürk reminded that the death of the fugitive of investigations on this issue and asked what could be done to prevent fatal accidents. In his reply, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan said Bakanı Barbaros Alty
- Trabzonu as a necklace with tunnels 20/08/2014 Trabzonu tunnels as a necklace with bracelets: Trabzon, which is continuing the ongoing public investments in Trabzon, Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Gümrükçüoğlu, all the tunnels started the body of the Kanuni Boulevard is coming out of the expression, "Trabzon, ways, like pearl necklace," he said. Illuminating the public about the ongoing investments in Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Gumuscuoglu, all the tunnels started the body of the Kanuni Boulevard is coming out of the expression, "Trabzon, ways, such as pearl necklace," he said. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu Road investments in Trabzon under the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications with the financing of the General Directorate of Highways Or
- Mediterranean Coast Road Passing Through Tunnels 19/06/2018 The government approached the end of the Mediterranean Coastal Road, one of its giant projects. 2019 km long 39,8 tunnels are being constructed in the project that will be completed in December of 34. The project also includes 17 pieces of viaducts and 65 bridges. The Mediterranean Coast Road Project, which will ease transportation between Antalya and Mersin, has come to an end. The project, which will bring transportation between two cities to 5 hour, is planned to be completed in 2019. Turkey preparing for the presidential and parliamentary elections in June 24 government continues full throttle the giant project. In this context, the final stage of the Mediterranean Coast Road Project was completed. When the project is completed in 2019, Antalya and Proje
- Free transportation in goat 11/04/2016 In Kocaeli, free transportation is solved: The members of Kocaeli Chamber of Minibuses and Buses announced that they will not move free with a press release on April. After the ministries and the Chamber of Busers stopped the decision to move for free, AK Party Provincial Chairman Şemsettin Ceyhan met with the chairman and members of the chamber and resolved the crisis. Buses 6 will wait until April to make full monthly payments for 30. 13 30 will be in action as of May, unless payment is made by April. CEYHAN MEETING The members of the Chamber of Minibuses and Busers of Kocaeli are free with their press release TI
- Transport Crisis in the Park Solves the crisis? 12/05/2019 One of the most important agenda items of Kocaeli in recent days is undoubtedly the collective bargaining agreement of the workers in Transportation Park. UNDERSTANDING Collective bargaining agreements involving approximately 720 personnel working in Transportation Park are conducted by Cemal Yaman, Chairman of the Rail Work Union Adapazari Branch. But since a long time, YERELSEN and the Railway Work Union failed to reach an agreement. ACTION The staff working in the Park Park, also because of the lack of agreement to do the beard action. However, no recent talks had a positive air. TRANSPORTATION STOP? Due to the tension in the collective bargaining agreement, a strike in Transportation Park will be held in Yaş Kocaeli toplu
- In Bursa, Five-Way Node is solved by intersection 07/02/2017 In Bursa, Beşyol Knot is solved with the intersection: Kent Square, which is built by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, is planned to be opened on February Wednesday (YARIN). Within the scope of the project, Çelebi Mehmet Bulvarı will be connected to the Küçükbalıklı Neighborhood by bridges. In line with the goal of knitting Bursa with iron nets, the construction continues on the 08 rail line with the 9.4 station with a total length of 11 - Terminal T2, while the Metropolitan Municipality, on the other hand, the route to prevent interruption of rail transportation ı
- In Bozüyük the railroad problem is solved by overpasses 09/08/2017 Bozüyük for many years has become a big problem for the vehicle and pedestrian traffic and the city's middle railway pass through the problem of the overpass is solved with the overpass Bozüyük Mayor Fatih Bakıcı'nin intense initiatives and the AK Party Bilecik deputy Halil Eldemir's work in Ankara As a result, the first of the construction of 3 overpasses is going on at Yeşilkent Boulevard. TCDD General Manager, the construction of the railway after the tender quickly began the construction of Bozüyük to eliminate the problem of traffic to a large extent. The investments made by the Government while Bozüyük in various fields, Turkey's most important industrial ...
- Ladik junction overpass problem is solved 09/01/2015 Ladik intersection overpass problem is solved Sarayönü repeatedly began work for the Ladik junction, causing accidents, injuries and deaths. Transit overpass will be made to Ladik intersection on Konya-Afyon highway, which connects Sarayönü, Ladik and other neighborhoods with Konya and other provinces. The works for the Ladik crossroad, which is one of the major problems in Sarayönü, are being carried out rapidly. Sarayönü Mayor Nafiz Solak, who is a follower of the overpass project, will be implemented in line with the instructions of Lütfü Elvan, Minister of Transport and News. Within the scope of the studies that have gained speed in line with the instructions of the Minister of Transport Lütfü Elvan üt
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem Is Solving 23/10/2014 Istanbul's traffic problem is solved: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) "Turkey's Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Vision Competitiveness our industry with our economy and the Importance of the Future" October meeting of the Assembly ' spoke. Elvan stressed the need to have a strong transportation and access infrastructure to have a strong industry and economy. Approximately 1,5 million people per day from the Asian side of the European side or the European side of the Asian side Elvan reminded, where both the Bosphorus Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, as well as the capacity of Marmaray's capacity to meet the needs, he said.
- Elvan: The Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge also does not solve the traffic problem of Istanbul 19/11/2014 Elvan: The Eurasia Tunnel, 3. The bridge also does not solve the traffic problem of Istanbul. We could do the Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge in Istanbul, the traffic problem is not solved.Bakan Lutfi Elvan, 2015 budget talks, in his speech, "Eurasia Tunnel, we do, if the third bridge is completed, if the two bridges are completed, Istanbul still have not solved the traffic problem." He said. As a reason for this, 1,5 added that people will move from Asia to Europe and from Europe to Asia. There is intense traffic in Kocaeli and Sakarya, and the de
- Istanbul's Technology Magazine 'Tech Istanbul' is Online 23/12/2017 The technology magazine 'Tech Istanbul', which can be read by downloading it free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets, has been published by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates the lives of citizens by bringing technological innovations to the e-municipality solutions from smart information systems, is also an example for many cities with its digital applications. Tech Istanbul, the new technology technology city, was launched in Istanbul. The digital magazine, which will be published on a monthly basis, can be downloaded free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets and can be read in interactive structure over the web. The magazine prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Data Processing Center, İstanbul
- Istanbul's Transportation Problem Will Be Solved By New Metro Lines 05/06/2018 The Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal visited the Chamber of the Eagle Chauffeur and the Automobile Chamber. Then Hasbihal with the citizens in the neighborhood of Soganlik. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal, Eagle Drivers and Automobile Chamber President Fikret Çelik and board members came together. Representatives of bus, minibus, taxi and service tradesmen were also present at the meeting. Mayor of Istanbul, Mevlüt Uysal said that they are trying to solve the problem of transportation, which is the primary problem of Istanbul, together with the chauffeurs and tradesmen chambers and citizens. The fact that people arrive in Istanbul in a peaceful way and do not pay heavy price da
- Arnavutköy's Transportation Problem 3 to be Solved by Separate Metro Line 20/06/2018 Meeting with the citizens and tradesmen in Arnavutköy, İBB President Mevlüt Uysal heralded that the transportation problem of the district will be solved by a separate metro line and new buses. Uysal,, With new investments, 3. With mega projects such as Airport and Canal Istanbul, in the near future, 'Where is the center of New Istanbul?' If they say, they will be called Arnavutköy. des Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with citizens in Arnavutköy and 3 will be opened in October by President Erdoğan. He made inspections in the airport construction. Visiting the artisans in Arnavutköy and wishing U good and fertile gains, Arnavut President Mevlüt Uysal addressed the citizens. Although it is one of the most established districts of Arnavutköy, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality '
- Bursa AK Party Deputy Ozturk, Bursa One of the important issues of transportation gave information about the problem 25/05/2012 We have to solve the transportation problem. In addition to projects such as subway and tram, horizontal and vertical roads should be opened to relieve Bursa. We need to protect the geographical beauty and the plain. Bursa is a city of food and agriculture. A city where we can produce all kinds of food. We need to create a city that will protect this structure of Bursa. The good thing is that municipalities have prepared these projects. We need to create a Bursa where social layers are good. We imagine a city with a wide range of parks, sports fields and social areas.
- Need a little patience to solve the transportation problem of Bursa 29/05/2012 Mayor Recep Altepe is determined to solve the problem of transportation. But it doesn't come to you to be stable, to understand that things will be done with a magic wand. It is not easy to rearrange the traffic in a built-up city and to bring new solutions to transportation problems. Everyone in Bursa is aware of this situation, I think. Especially those who drive private vehicles are suffering from traffic stalking both on Mudanya side and Kestel side. On the one hand, the construction of the Kestel line of Bursaray on the other and the road expansion work on the other. Let's take a closer look at the past. During the construction of bridged intersections in many parts of the city during the traffic jam. Likewise, the first digging in Bursaray hit Burs
- Gaziantep's Transportation Problem to be solved by tram 01/08/2012 Mayor of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Asim Guzelbey, heralds that the traffic of Gaziantep in the 2013 will be at ease. In the last year, the location of the transportation and the services they will do to the AK Party Provincial Administration members in the cinevision show with a beautiful Güzelbey, Gaziantep traffic in the 2013 with the tram said it would be comfortable. Güzelbey said, lar Gaziantep should be transported by trams, not buses and minibuses. Public transport is the first priority metro. However, the metron has no validity for Gaziantep. Ancak Güzelbey stated that the soil is full of historical artifacts in Gaziantep and that it would not be possible to go under it.
- Istanbul will be solved by 2016 25/09/2012 Explaining that he will run again in local elections, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Topbaş, said ambitiously: With the master plan we completed his studies, 2016 will be a date for us in the transportation for our people. Can you give a date for the days when the inhabitants of Istanbul will not struggle with the transportation problem? We've finished transportation master plans. Within the framework of these master plans, we have determined the future of rail systems, subway, sea transportation, rubber wheeled systems. We have predicted a metro and rail network in 641 kilometers in Istanbul. When we have completed this, Istanbul will be experiencing a period in which transport and transportation are metro and rail systems. 2016 is our year for our people in the city da
- How to solve the transportation problem in Bursa? 01/10/2012 Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Bursa Branch President Abraham in March, in Bursa said in a statement today, "Bursa can not be solved there is no problem. As long as mind and let's make this work. A the scope of our trace of need to transport subject profession. Bursa's not Turkey's most important problem one of transportation. 17 million vehicles in Turkey, the number of thousand people 250 car falls we look compared to the population. Today the EU average is around 580. the number of vehicles in Turkey we look to Europe too is not much. ride even in Bulgaria people 450 vehicles We are even behind Bulgaria in this regard, while in Bursa 2 million 800 thousand people, the number of vehicles 600 bin düş
- To be solved by the North and South Marmara Motorways 01/02/2013 The transportation problem of Kocaeli will be solved by North and South Marmara Motorways. In addition to being the industrial city to be solved by the North and South Marmara Motorways, Kocaeli will be solved by the North and South Marmara Motorways along with TEM. According to the project prepared under the name of. 2023 Vision. Of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, the North Marmara Motorway has reached the tender stage as an alternative to TEM, which becomes controversial, and the project of the South Motorway continues. For the High Speed Train, as well as Izmit, a station will be built in Gebze and the Istanbul Metro, which will reach to Sabiha Gokcen Airport, is Yüksek
- Deputy Badak: The Expectation of the Expo2016 10/06/2013 If the transportation problem can not be solved Expo2016 Distress: AK Party Antalya deputy Sadik Badak, 2016'da will be held in Antalya for the roads and railways for the Expo, stating that the need, "If we do not have great problems in the Expo." warning. AK Party Antalya deputy Sadik Badak, 2016'da will be held in Antalya for the roads and railways for the Expo, stating that the need, "If these are not done at the Expo we have great problems." warning. Sadık Badak, 'What is Delayed at the World Expo 2016 Antalya Project?' held an information meeting at Khan Hotel. Expo Council members and journalists were invited to the meeting. To the nature of mankind İnsan