29, the world's largest airport, is nearing the end of Istanbul New Airport (INA), which is planned to be opened in October. When the signposts are placed on all roads leading to the airport, the first aircraft to be tested on the runway will be able to land in 15 May. The total investment amount of 10.2 billion euros, which will employ approximately 100 thousand people will take place at the airport will take place at the beginning of June learned that the company.
EQUIPPED WITH LAST TECHNOLOGY
When completed, the annual passenger capacity is expected to reach 200 million project will have a total 6 runway. 30 of provisional acceptance at the airport to begin operations by August also realized another first in Turkey. Meteorological Tower is being constructed for the project that makes the world envy. 6 thousand 3 security camera will be followed by the 500 bin 90 security guard. When the project is completed, it will contribute to the economy in every field. It is learned that the tower to be built at the new airport will be equipped with the most advanced meteorological technical devices, radar and satellite in the world. When the tower is completed, the weather information can be given to the airline companies immediately by the Meteorological Directorate. In the first phase of the INA, where the 3 will be completed, there will be two independent parallel tracks. The number one runway in the 750 bin 60 meter long and XNUMX meters wide was made ready.
143 AIRPORT TRANSITION BRIDGE WILL BE MADE
While the second runway is expected to be completed by the end of May, the lighting of the taxiways is continuing. Airplane crossing bridges planned as 143 units can accommodate two to three aircraft. Normally the 114 will be serviced on board at the same time. All of the bridges planned to be completed in July will be tested. The light of the terminal building at the airport will be reflected without interruption. The light of the building will type in and you will get maximum in winter. In this way, it is planned not to let the cold in summer and cold in winter. Only the annual monetary value of electricity and water savings 3 million pounds.
Source : www.sabah.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- No CHP Karabat, Istanbul Airport 28/05/2019 The 3 that the AKP has been promoting for years. Flights are hitting the airport. While discussing these problems, the claim that the airport will sell to foreigners was raised. Özgür Karabat, the CHP deputy of Istanbul, issued a statement on the alleged air traffic and sales allegations. NEW AIRPORT Flying at the airport can not be done since the opening of the problems at the airport in Istanbul 17 May air weather due to weather conditions were disrupted. Many planes had to take a long tour of the air and some of the airplanes are directed to Çorlu Airport, which states that bazı
- Flights between Germany and Ordu-Giresun Airport 02/03/2017 Germany with Ordu-Giresun Airport Flights Between Start: start direct flights between Turkey and the sea carrying the first and only airport to be built on the Ordu-Giresun Airport with Germany. FIRST FLIGHT NIGHT TIME 03.00'T Indian Army Metropolitan Mayor said Enver Yilmaz, Turkey's different points and Cyprus Airport mutual flight of the Ordu-Giresun held as of today, with Germany stating start of direct flights, "organized by SunExpress Airlines first The 172 passenger flew from Germany to the airport at 03.00, where he landed at Ordu-Giresun Airport, the same plane then returned to Germany with the 170 passenger.
- Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport 19/02/2017 Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport: Yunuseli Airport, which was closed in 2001 after the opening of Yenişehir Airport, was reinstated by 16 in February after the 1 year. BURULAŞ's flights were stopped by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation at Yunuseli Airport, where seaplane flights in Gemlik were scheduled. 1 Since February, it has been claimed that BURULAŞ flights from Bursa Yunuseli Airport to the Golden Horn have been stopped due to inappropriate flights. BURULAS has made commercial flights from the airport, which is only used for amateur and sporty aviation by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, from the airport, which has no infrastructure, fire brigade and other necessary infrastructure Sivil
- Expeditions In The New Cable Car Line Of Uludağ Will Start In May 10/04/2014 In the New Cable Car Line of Uludağ, the Expeditions Will Start in May: The test runs on the cable car line renewed by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality will continue and the passenger flights in Uludağ, Kadıyayla and Sarıalan regions will resume in May. Seyfettin Avşar, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, examined the ongoing works at the Teferrüç Station together with the Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altın. Avsar, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag 12 aiming to be evaluated during the month, said: "Our ropeway work is going on rapidly, the end of the 9 kilometer line will be made easier and modern transportation to Uludag," he said. As the work of the cable car continues, all the controls are done Tel
- Flights from Yunuseli restarted 18/03/2017 The flights from Yunuseli started again: Burulaş Aviation's Yunuseli - Haliç flights, which were interrupted due to heavy fog, resumed. Seaplane flights, which had been hampered by the dense fog that had been suppressed since last week, started again. Expeditions from land to sea between the dolmus landing strip and the Golden Horn continue in accordance with the regulations and instructions of the General Directorate of Civil Aviation. Yunuseli Airport, which was closed to commercial flights with the opening of Bursa Yenişehir Airport in 2001, started to welcome its passengers again as a result of the intensive efforts of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and transportation company Burulaş. The operation of Yunuseli Metropolitan Airport, which is a great opportunity for the accessibility of Bursa, was decided by the konusunda
- Flights from Russia to Samsun Started 15/05/2017 Flights from Russia to Samsun Started: Direct flights between Samsun and Russia's Krasnodar city started again today. A ceremony was organized at Samsun-Çarşamba Airport for passengers coming from Krasnodar to Samsun. Bombardier CRJ-200 type 54 airplane of Rusline company took off from Krasnodar and landed at Samsun-Çarşamba Airport in 40 minutes. Passengers consisting of businessmen, managers and members of the media; and met with local games of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Folk Dance Team. While the Russians watched the folk dances with interest, some of them kept pace with the games. The passengers then attended the cocktail at the reception. Samsun guests are happy to see in Samsun Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Culture Rus
- Direct Flights to Baku Start From Ankara and Izmir 19/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkish Airlines (THY) Antalya-Baku line after the 22 as of April in Ankara-Baku, Pegasus Airlines in the summer of Izmir-Baku flights will start said. Minister Turhan, until last year between Turkey and Azerbaijan 70 frequency weekly maximum time that can be made, said that this number rises to 2018 from 126 frequency. Last year, the 7 919 972 533 passenger transport between the two countries indicating that the Turhan, the amount of cargo delivered by air found the 17 thousand 527 hue found. Turhan, THY scheduled flights to the 2019 summer schedule in Antalya-Baku line this year,
- Uludag Cable Car Expeditions Will Start in May 10/04/2014 Uludağa Ropeway Expeditions Will Be Started in May: The test runs on the cable car line renewed by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality will continue in May and will resume passenger flights in Kadıyayla and Sarıalan regions in Uludağ. Seyfettin Avşar, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, examined the ongoing works at the Teferrüç Station together with the Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altın. Avsar, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag 12 aims to be evaluated during the month, said: "Our work in the ropeway is running fast, about a distance of approximately 9 km to Uludag transportation will be made easier and modern," he said. While the work of the ropeway is in progress, all the controls have been done.
- 2017 to Izmit tram will start riding in May 06/05/2015 2017 of İzmit tram will begin riding in May: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Tahir Büyükakın said the construction of the tram would start after the general elections. Izmitliler 2017 tram in May of the year will begin to ride. Tahir Büyükakın, General Secretary of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, made a statement to İsmet Çiğit, Editor-in-Chief of our newspaper, about the tramway and superstructure works in Izmit. Secretary General Büyükakın, 7 June elections will not be a lot of movement, but two years after the elections, Izmit will become a construction site, he said. The construction of the Bridge Interchange, which is still under construction on the D-100, will be completed by the end of July.
- Gold Year For Istanbul With 3.Airport 17/04/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal, who participated in the opening of Tourism Week, said: Turizm Istanbul has no missing tourism cities. There's more. We need to treat tourists coming to our country as if we were guests coming to our house. Biz 15-22 Tourism Week, which will be organized in April with a series of events, was held at the Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Governor Vasip Sahin, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism Omer Arisoy, Istanbul Provincial Tourism Director Coskun Yilmaz and the leading names of the tourism sector with the ş
- Moving to Istanbul Airport 5 Will Start in April 22/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, moving to Istanbul Airport 5 will begin in April at 7 April 00.00. Istanbul Airport will be the largest airport in the world, indicating that the Minister Turhan, "the new airport 5 of the runway in the north-south, 1'i east-west direction planned. All of them are redundant. shared their knowledge. Turhan, Istanbul Airport, 3 million 1 thousand square meters of indoor space will be recorded, all parts of the terminal equipped with smart electronic systems, he said. Pointing out the importance of baggage security as the airport will provide services for international passengers, Cahit Turhan said, güvenli Which country comes from which plane the passenger comes from?
- Uludag Ropeway will start its flights at the end of May 20/05/2014 Uludağ Teleferik will start flights at the end of May: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe heralded that the Metropolitan Municipality will begin travel at the end of May in the new ropeway which has been modernized with the aim of making the transportation to Uludağ more modern. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu together with the cable car Kadıyayla and Sarıalan stations, Uludag Hotels Region and Coban. Expressing that the work of the ropeway has reached the stage of completion, the Mayor Recep Altepe gave information on the ropeway, which is one of the important means of transportation in the city of Bursa, and said, çalış Important steps for the development of tourism in Bursa ef
- Kecioren Metro will start carrying passengers at 2016 24/08/2015 Kecioren Metro will begin to carry passengers in 2016: The first excavation was hit 12 years ago. In the city, about 2016 years ago the construction started and could not be completed in the last way Mecidiye station, a worker died of falling from the height of a worker recently, eyes turned to the construction of the subway again. 12 The construction of Keçiören Metro which was started to be built by Metropolitan Municipality in 15 July and planned to be completed in 2003, could not be finished despite 2005 year after year. Transportation ...
- The study will begin in May, which will extend to Metro Esenboğa. 19/03/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim announced that the project will extend the Kecioren Subway to Esenboga Airport and that the studies will begin at the end of May. TRANSPORTATION, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara Subway Esenboga Airport will extend the project, the last point reached, Ankara Hurriyet announced. Yildirim reminded that the subways, which could not be completed for years due to lack of resources, were transferred to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and said that they also took over the construction works of the 44 kilometer-long Ankara Metro. Minister Yildirim, 2-2,5 if everything goes well in the year these subways will be put into service, he said. Yildirim said that there may be some unforeseen circumstances underground and that they are aware of this.
- Elvan: Ordu-Giresun Airport will start scheduled flights in the first half of the year 06/02/2015 Elvan: Ordu-Giresun Airport first half of the scheduled başlayacak.ulaştır on the year, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, the first time in the sea, he said filler with to do the Ordu-Giresun Airport is completed by the end of March in Turkey. Elvan said they would start scheduled flights in the first half of the year. Minister Lütfi Elvan made his first descent into the completed section of the runway after inspecting the helicopter carrying himself on airport filling and terminal construction. Army Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu and other officials welcomed the Minister Elvan. Following the arrival of the waiting vehicle in the area and Elvan filling in the field, made a statement about the airport. For today's kendileri
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- 5 used more than a million passengers in Istanbul Airport in May 02/06/2019 Istanbul Airport operator IGA announced last month's passenger and flight traffic report on the official Twitter account. According to the report, 17 bin 814 arrival and 17 bin 882 flight last month 35 bin 696 flight was performed at the airport. In May, 2 million 591 thousand 190 passengers were arriving at the airport. Thus, in total 2 million 637 thousand 257 passengers used Istanbul Airport last month. In the same period, the total number of baggage processed was recorded as 5 million 228 thousand 447.
- 3. airport project will start when 10/09/2013 When will the airport project start: Minister Binali Yildirim, 3. the airport project, the work will begin at the latest in the first quarter of next year at the new airport will be made at the new airport to be done in the reconstruction of the contract reminiscent of Yildirim, the contract will be signed after the negotiation of the contract will be presented to the ministry for approval, he said. Lightning, stressing that the conditions of the delivery of the ground at the new airport, said: "Place delivery has several conditions. The land has to be delivered to them immaculately. It has a forest area. There are a number of allocations here. Part of the mine is the mine. 14 owns the company X
- Çukurova Airport to Start Serving at 2019 05/05/2018 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Çukurova Airport on the date of commencement of the service "Let's correct a wrong perception, the last day 'Cukurova Airport 2021'e remained," he had news, actually I wonder where it came from. " said. Underlining that they care very much Çukurova Airport Arslan, said: "Infrastructure works very well, accelerated very fast. 2019 per infrastructure until we have completely finished. We did the tender of the superstructure including the terminal building. Inside and outside the terminal 229 thousand square meters, we are talking about a terminal. As of yesterday, the contract was signed and I hope we will deliver the place next Monday söz
- Adapazarı-Istanbul commuter train services will start in 2016 18/08/2015 Adapazarı-Istanbul commuter train service will start in 2016: Science Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık said that they are working for the cancellation of the license of As Diamonds Quarry in. Işık said, iz Despite the governorship's negative letter, the license was extended to 2037. Metropolitan Municipality, the quarry will be sued for the cancellation of the forest permit and EIA report, ine said the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Fikri Işık, reflected in the public in recent days, and the pollution of information about the As Diamonds Quarry of the Taşdağı'da related to the license, oc and the license permit is extended to ministry 2037. Permit of forest permit given the extension of license Ruh
- Minister Turhan: Ola We Will Start a New Era in Aviation with Istanbul New Airport Ola 28/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, domestic and national aircraft production have stated that they have traveled a great distance, "200 million passenger capacity in our new airport, the national and domestic production of aircraft is no longer a dream of getting up and hopefully we'll see those days. If someone is a nightmare, we won't be coming back. " said. Turhan, 12. In a speech at the opening of the International Civil Aviation and Airports Fair and the Aviation Industry Supply Chain Platform (ISTANBUL AIRSHOW 2018), he said that the event is an important fair that brings together the world aviation industry and the aviation industry. With every name in the past Geç
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- 4. International Iran Rail Expo 15-18 May 2016 Fair is preparing to open its doors 14/01/2016 4.International Iran Rail Expo 15-18 May 2016 Fair is preparing to open its doors: The past period started with the visit of the Iranian Communication Technology and Communication Minister Mahmoud Vaizi and the delegation with many powers. A total of 158 companies from Iran, Germany, China, Malaysia, India, Italy, Spain and Austria participated. With the recent lifting of the embargo, we can say that there will be a huge market in Iran. To enter this market needs to perform advance Turkey's trade relations with Iran. Iran needs a great deal of investment and trade due to the embargo imposed in the past. These fairs create great opportunities for the development of commercial relations. With Iran İran
- Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens in Istanbul on May 23/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens for Visit in Istanbul Fair Center in May Intertraffic Istanbul brings together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, and is open to visit at Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. Reconstruction Transport and Tourism Commission SözcüSu, Erzurum Member of Parliament and Intertraffic Istanbul Science Board President Prof.Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal and IMB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı will be inaugurated by Intertraffic Istanbul, with more than 30 participants from 200 countries and 90 from more than 6.000 countries. The biggest problem of people living in cities today is undisputed 'traffic'. According to the data of the Ministry of Transport er
- New Silk Road to connect Marmaray 01/09/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Marmaray project is very important in terms of international transport integration, he said. Yildirim said that the Silk Road train from China will continue through Asia and Europe, under the Bosphorus and to London. In For an uninterrupted transport line, Marmaray is a must-have project. That's why the whole world is watching this project carefully.-Said. Boğan Yıldırım examined the ongoing works on the Kadıköy-Üsküdar line of the Marmaray project. For the first time in a wagon carrying the personnel between Kadıköy and Üsküdar, Yıldırım found the members of the press in Kadıköy Ayrılık Çeşmesi site. Before coming to the construction site here Bur