29 3 will be officially opened in October. work at the terminal building of the airport has come to an end. Only 1 will have separate doors for boarding at the 19 terminal building. In order to walk from one end of the terminal to the next 5 building, it will be necessary to travel a distance of 6 kilometers. Zeynep Karamustafa from Cnntürk, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan talked to the new airport.
1 3 all planes as of November. take-off and take-off to the airport. The terminal building is almost complete. It will be the largest terminal building in Europe. The number of bellows used by passengers in boarding and landing was also increased. Minister Arslan said, Bakan We will be able to serve 114 aircraft at the same time. But some of them will be double bellows. For him 143 will be blind, Onun he said.
There will be no density in front of the door when boarding
Atatürk Airport can no longer meet the current passenger density. She's already had the capacity. 3. perhaps the most noticeable thing at the airport; gates Only 1 has separate doors in the 19 terminal building. In other words, passengers will board 19 on a separate door, so there will be no density in front of the door. The 1 to open. now the preparations are over. The finishing touches are being made.
No problem with luggage waiting
One of the most common problems is the waiting time for luggage. Minister Arslan stating that this problem will not happen at the new airport, yaşan There will be many convoys. When the passenger leaves the plane and goes to the gym, he will be able to get his luggage immediately. Waiting for a few minutes, 'Didn't my luggage arrive or not?' There will not be such troubles as well gibi.
Airport metro to end next year
Speaking about the metro line that will provide access to the airport, Minister Arslan said, “The construction of the Gayrettepe-airport subway continues. We hope to end it next year. Gayrettepe-airport subway also Halkalıor it will be extended. Halkalı's will be integrated with the Marmaray system,' 'he said.
What about the fate of Atatürk Airport?
Minister Arslan, said the answer to this question:
Ed Atatürk Airport will continue to serve as a general aviation. Our guests, who come with private jet training planes from abroad with their private plane, will serve in that sense including our guests. All of the commercial journeys will be here. Istanbul and Turkey will begin using the world's largest airport as of November 1. "
Source : I Cnnturk.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Transportation to Istanbul New Airport 16/08/2018 Istanbul New Airport, which is projected as the most expensive project in the world, counts the days for the big opening, and the most curious issue of the public is the transportation. 3 built at the farthest point of the city. The lack of a rail system to carry the public to the airport is still increasing the fear of transportation. Thus, the criticism of the billion-dollar project was quick. Republican Author Cigdem Toker'in '3. How to get to the airport '' 3. The fact that the airport will operate at least one-and-a-half-year without metro is a complete example of unplanned. It seems that the invoice of this plan will not be very light. Fat
- What is Izmirim Card, How to Buy, Loading and Querying How? 13/10/2018 The answer to all questions about Izmirim Kart is at Ege Haber! How to get Izmirim Card, which collects many services of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, including public transportation, how is Izmirim Card loading and questioning procedures done? Izmirim Card balance loading, application and query how the details of how it is done in this report. If you are one of the thousands of people who use Izmirim Card, we give you the answers to the questions you are curious about as Ege Haber. What is Izmirim Card, where and how? Izmirim Card loading and balance questioning process how you are wondering if this news is full im
- How to Reach Istanbul Airport by Public Transport 15/04/2019 Transportation to Istanbul Airport can be provided by İETT buses and HAVAİST lines. New Airport, IETT's H-1, H-2, H-3, H-4 lines and HAVAIST's IST-1, IST-2, IST-3, IST-4, IST-5, IST-6 , İST7, IST-8, IST-9, IST-10, IST-11, IST-12, IST-13, IST-14, IST-15, IST-16, IST-17, IST-18, IST19. reachable with. IETT lines and stops: H-1 MAHMUTBEY METRO - ISTANBUL AIRPORT line Mahmutbey Metro - Karacaoğlan İÖO. - İnönü Street - Halkalı Street - Pirireis - 15 Temmuz Mah. - Sanayi Mahallesi - İkitelli Bridge - İstanbul Airport H-2 MECİDİYEKÖY - İSTANBUL AIRPORT line Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs - -
- How to Get to Istanbul New Airport? 28/10/2018 Istanbul New Airport routes were shared by IETT. 29 3 to be opened in October. Passengers who will use the airport flights continue to explore the means of access to the area. Here is the region zone IETT lines and 3. Airport routes adres Istanbul Airport İETT lines took place at the official website of the institution. Those who would like to know the details about the transportation to the new airport where the 7 will be transported on different lines will be able to get assistance through c ALO 153 X. Here Istanbul New Airport lines and stops, NEW AIRPORT H2 LINE STORES H2 line to be realized between New Airport-Mecidiyeköy Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs, Çağlayan, Nurtepe, Hasdal, Kemer Road, Forest Road, İşte
- 3. How will the airport buildings be 11/06/2014 How will the airport buildings be: 5 km x 7 km in size 3 thousand 500 hectares will be established in the area. 1.100 hectares in connection with the airport will have a high-tech industry and trade area. Flight paths will be positioned to minimize noise. The terminal building was designed as a green building. The use of glass envelopes reduces the need for artificial lighting by providing maximum daylight input in the center of the terminal building. The terminal building will be the 'smart building' that uses maximum power to minimize electricity use. Electricity and heating needs will be met by the central heating and power generation unit using most of the garbage produced by the airport. 5 important ın
- How will the future of transport 13/10/2016 How will the future of transport vehicles: While constantly announcing new concept vehicles, how will we see vehicles on the streets after a while? As you know, new concept tools have been announced for some time. Both automobiles, motorcycles and public transport are in constant innovation. If we can go a few years later, how will we see vehicles? Here comes the bride. 1- Highway Road transport is the most widely used type of transportation. Many innovations await us especially in the most preferred transportation type with the use of automobiles. Driverless, Electric Cars At this point, even today we can see driverless vehicles,
- How will the construction of the Canal Istanbul (Video) 22/01/2015 How will the construction of the canal around Istanbul: The transfer of the skyscraper, but the government is working on a new construction. Instead of high-rise buildings, low-rise and horizontal construction will be carried out. The first example of this is the route of the Channel Istanbul project. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization decided to build new 5 storey buildings in the new city. Accordingly, the population of the planned region will also decrease. So this situation Zeynep Karamustafa and cameraman Serdar Cetin, went to the villages where the project will pass. Here are the comments ...
- Transportation to Istanbul New Airport Will Be Very Easy 15/08/2017 Access to the new airport will be very easy with both metro and land. Many projects are planned to be made in parallel to the new airport. We have discussed all the innovations in this field. Transportation to the new airport by public transport will be very easy. Now it is very easy to reach the airports in Istanbul as well as transportation by metro. In Istanbul, where traffic becomes irresistible, journeys by metro are much more preferred. There is a special metro for those going to Ataturk Airport, but we cannot say the same thing for Sabiha Gokcen. In current projects Ş
- How to get to Istanbul Airport 23/11/2018 Istanbul's third airport opened last month. I didn't want to leave a question mark in your mind about how the transportation is going, where and from which hours, I have prepared a detailed transportation guide. 29 The third airport of Istanbul, opened in October, made its first flight under the name anı Istanbul Airport X. I know that you are wondering a lot about the Istanbul Airport, which was opened with a very magnificent opening. The most important of these questions and the most frequently asked questions are how to get to Istanbul Airport, how much the fare will be and the time of the trip. I have prepared a detailed transportation guide to eliminate all the question marks in your mind; Better in your mind by taking advantage of the map har
- Topbaş, how the public in Istanbul transportation plan see how misleading 02/10/2013 Topbas, Istanbul transportation plan how the public saw how misunderstood: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, yer Everywhere Metro, Everywhere Metro Büyük with the slogan prepared for Istanbul has announced the transportation plan. It was revealed that public opinion was misled in the transportation plan announced by Topbaş. IMM, which has published the project of rail system transportation in Istanbul, announced the length of the rail system in Istanbul as 2004 before 45 - Sirkeci - Halkalı and Haydarpaşa-Gebze lines covering the 75 kilometer suburb ignored. Topbas does not content with misleading the public in this way, but the 2019 44 kilometer of the length of the 31 kilometer Haydarpaşa - Gebze and the XNUMX kilometer Sirkeci - Halkalı...
- How to Find Things You Forget in Istanbul 01/03/2016 How to Find Things You Forget in Istanbul: How do you know how to find your lost items in buses, metrobuses, stations and stations in Istanbul? Lost items are noticed by sensitive citizens and delivered to drivers. Found goods, IETT's Lost Property Store in Karaköy is under protection. What do we have to do to get your forgotten things? You need to call ALO 153 the day you forgot the item to find the item you lost. If a day has passed since your loss, you must fill in the lost property form from the IETT website. If you find your lost item as a result of your application, you can get it from the address given in the return address you received as SMS.
- Marmaraya AVM? How will it be 19/06/2014 Marmaraya AVM? How it will be: State Railways Enterprise 1. The Regional Directorate of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) proposed that the yaklaşık Söğütlüçeşme Railway Station Area X, which is the “Söğütlüçeşme Railway Station Area X, should be changed to“ Marmaray Station and Railway Viaduct Six Trade Area İ. The proposal was referred by the Assembly to the Zoning and Public Works Commission. According to the news of Özlem Güvemli of Cumhuriyet Newspaper, 22, which is owned by TCDD in Kadıköy Hasanpaşa, has been approved by 22 / 2011 and 1 / 1000 thousand-scale development plans approved by 1 in Söğütlüçeşme Railway Station site 5 thousand square meters. Land as planned. Substitution, Turkey Business ...
- How will the giant projects reflect on real estate 25/02/2015 How will the real estate reflection of the huge project: JLL Turkey, explored the implications of the giant real estate projects. The Eurasian Tunnel will trigger urban transformation. The new highway will form commercial areas, Bay Bridge residential areas. New infrastructure and transportation projects are reshaping the real estate sector. In the regions where the projects are built, logistics, office and hotel investments are developing and the urban transformation process is supported. Avi Alkas President of the country where JLL announced by Turkey "Real Estate Market takes shape again" according to the report, and around or under construction, which will begin 3. Bridge and North Highway, Tunnel, Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, 3. Airport, New Cities, Harbor City and Organized ve
- When will Üsküdar Çekmeköy metro be opened? How will the route be? 10/03/2017 The opening of Üsküdar Çekmeköy metro was expected by the citizens. The countdown for Üsküdar Çekmeköy subway started. Üsküdar Çekmeköy Metro, which will decrease the traffic of the Anatolian side, will have an 16 station. 6 2012 82 22 5 15 2011 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Üsküdar Çekmeköy metro stations will be in the form of Üsküdar, Fıstıkağacı, Bağlarbaşı, Altunizade, Kısıklı, Bulgurlu, Ümraniye, Çarşı, Yamanevler, Çakmak, Ihlamurkuyu, Altınşehir, İmam Hatip High School, Dudullu, Necip Fazıl, Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe. WHAT SHOULD ÜSKÜDAR ÇEKMEKÖY BRAN? XNUMX on September XNUMX bid UM
- President Will Be First Official Guest Of Istanbul New Airport 06/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, emphasized that there is no problem regarding the raising of the first stage of Istanbul New Airport to 29 Ekim 2018. "We will invite Mr. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan before the opening of our airport. There are serious advances, we will examine it on the spot. " said. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, the new airport will be made in Istanbul, reminding that recently made investigations, the progressive satisfaction, he said. Emphasizing that many works completed and following each other were carried out at the same time, Arslan underlined that there is no problem about the catchment of the first stage of the airport to 29 October 2018 Bir
- Istanbul New Airport will be an important architectural work 06/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, despite the economic coup attempts to continue the giant projects, stating that, "Istanbul New Airport will not only unite the Turkish world, will be an important architectural work to reach future generations." said. Turhan participated in the Advisory Board Meeting of the Union of Engineers and Architects of Turkish World (TDMMB) held at the Social Facilities of DSİ Ankara Regional Directorate. In the speech, Turkey's new in the world order established himself voicing Turhan much more powerful and dynamic positioning manner, should be especially stressed that Turkey's unity with its neighbors in Central Asia and the Middle East. During their time, not only in the heart, but in their path, Görev
- Domestic and National Technologies of Istanbul New Airport will be a model for the whole world 05/10/2018 Founded by the IGA Airport Operator, IGA Bilisim will provide all the technological infrastructure and IT services of Istanbul New Airport and will be the largest service in the world. IGA Informatics, which will be responsible for 780 main system such as airport, infrastructure, security, aviation, business applications and software development with a team of 5 people, will use the national systems developed by local engineers. When completed, it will be the biggest airport of the world from scratch. In order to provide the infrastructure and software services of the information technologies system at Istanbul New Airport, IGA Airport is established. was founded by İGA Bilişim Company. A technology Bir
- Istanbul New Airport Will Be The Center Of Cargo Transportation 18/09/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul, the world's largest airport will be the largest when the service to rent a place, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, such as leading cargo companies said. Turhan, said in a statement, Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Istanbul closely followed by the rapid take up of work on the new airport, he said the first phase of the airport will be opened in October 29. 42 million passenger capacity in the first phase of Istanbul New Airport to be completed in 90 month, 3 500 landing-daily take-off facility, 100 thousand square meter living space, 25 parking lot for thousand cars, 42 kilometers luggage system, 143 passenger bridge, 5,5 X
- Istanbul New Airport Name Opening Ceremony 25/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan visited Istanbul Airports Reporters Association (İHMD) at Atatürk Airport. Arslan Istanbul New Airport will be announced at the opening. Minister Arslan pointed out that two bridges and maritime traffic increased in Istanbul and opened the adı Eurasia Tunnel,. Opened the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, and the traffic on the other two bridges did not diminish much. The rate of vehicle ownership of our people is rising, and the rate of traffic to our people is also very high.
- Marmaray 180 will be the new intersection point of Istanbul transportation 05/05/2013 Marmaray 180 is in service after day 3 is completed in Yenikapı, one of the underground 90 stations. The project of the century is planned to be completed in October 29 The project will be the new intersection point of Istanbul transportation in Marmaray. The works at Marmaray Station have been completed by 180. The project of the century that connects the two continents Marmaray'ın 90 is a feverish work to enter into service in October. INTEGRATED METHODS Halkalı Marmaray, which will reduce the total 76.3 mileage between 105 minutes, has 37 on the surface and 3 station under the ground. Underground stations are located in Üsküdar, Yenikapı and Sirkeci. Studies ...
- 3.Airport will be the world's most expensive airport 06/05/2013 3.HAVAMAN will be the most expensive airport in the world. We asked the people who knew this. ”This is going to be the most expensive airport in the world”. The construction of this airport will be discussed more and more, especially the excavation works iz We don't have any excavators (and their supporters) who will profit from it. Yes, it is the largest airport in Europe, the world's third largest airport with annual 70 million passengers. The 25 paid for the annual rent of 12 billion pounds, ie about 14 billion 246 million euros. 20 in the world, the next year, 45 million passengers Dün
- 3. The name of the airport will be Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Airport! 21/09/2017 3 is still under construction. There are many different ideas about airport name. In particular, as long as the studies continue, many different question mark answers are being sought. The projects carried out in third airport in Istanbul as among the largest projects in Turkey is also one of Europe's most important projects. 3 is still under construction. There are many different ideas about airport name. In particular, as long as the studies continue, many different question mark answers are being sought. The projects carried out in third airport in Istanbul one of the largest projects in Turkey ...
- How does the Marmaray Project affect sea transport? What measures are taken? 16/04/2012 The Marmaray Project will greatly affect inland sea transport. Because this area is a region where the sea lines and private transportation companies transport the percentage of 80. Eminonu, Haydarpasa, Kadikoy, Besiktas, Uskudar, Karaköy shaped areas in the form of a hexagon. Marmaray will affect this absolute. We also know that this project is not an anti-sea project. We think it will only seriously affect our passenger potential. As a result, the passenger transport potential is even greater than the 3 level of maritime transport. IMM has a structure that integrates public transport with the support of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Many different Birçok
- How Marmaray Project affects sea transport 16/04/2012 The Marmaray Project will greatly affect inland sea transport. Because this area is a region where the sea lines and private transportation companies transport the percentage of 80. Eminonu, Haydarpasa, Kadikoy, Besiktas, Uskudar, Karaköy shaped areas in the form of a hexagon. Marmaray will affect this absolute. We also know that this project is not an anti-sea project. We think it will only seriously affect our passenger potential. As a result, the passenger transport potential is even greater than the 3 level of maritime transport. IMM has a structure that integrates public transport with the support of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Many different Birçok
- How to solve the transportation problem in Bursa? 01/10/2012 Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Bursa Branch President Abraham in March, in Bursa said in a statement today, "Bursa can not be solved there is no problem. As long as mind and let's make this work. A the scope of our trace of need to transport subject profession. Bursa's not Turkey's most important problem one of transportation. 17 million vehicles in Turkey, the number of thousand people 250 car falls we look compared to the population. Today the EU average is around 580. the number of vehicles in Turkey we look to Europe too is not much. ride even in Bulgaria people 450 vehicles We are even behind Bulgaria in this regard, while in Bursa 2 million 800 thousand people, the number of vehicles 600 bin düş